Batgirl: The Twinflower Part 1

Printer-friendly version

Rob 2 banner.jpg
Batgirl: The Twinflower Part 1
By: Kokopo618

Dick Grayson is now Bella. She lives with Bruce at Wayne manor, and they fight together as Batman and Batgirl. Despite accepting her femininity Bella struggles with her role, and her relationship with Bruce. Can she find her place in the world as a girl, or is she just a delusional boy playing dress up...

Exposition: This is the second story featuring these characters in this universe. The first story: From Boy Wonder to Batgirl chronicles Dick's origin as Batgirl, and his initial feminization. If you haven't read that, or you're just a weirdo who likes to read things in reverse order, you're in luck. It doesn't require much background knowledge to enjoy this story, although it would definitely enrich the experience. All you need to know is Dick was a boy, then through shenanigans he found himself pretending to be a girl, turns out he likes it, then he kisses Bruce, and he decides to remain a girl. Classic TG stuff! without further ado...

Rob 2 Cover_0.jpg

"What are we waiting for Batman?"

"Patience Batgirl, the Riddler has a unchanging pattern, we have to wait for the opening."

The Riddler stands in the front of the lecture hall, loudly bragging about his unmatched intelligence. He wears a large blast suit, complete with a question mark on the chest, and holds what appears to be a hastily made C4 bomb. The college sitting students are terrified, and completely silent listening to the Riddler's self aggrandizing monologue.

"This is an advance critical thinking class, is it not?" The Riddler says, holding a megaphone up to his face shield, "Surely one student among you has the mental capacity to answer my riddles?"

The class remains silent, fearful to speak up.

"Well, DO YOU?!" The Riddler yells, his voice suddenly turning with anger as his face contorts with hate.

"Yes," The class responds meekly, not wanting to further upset the madman.

"Very good," The Riddler responds calmly, regaining his composure immediately, "Then without further ado, hey diddle diddle, time for a riddle!"
robin 2 bomb.jpg
"Can we engage now?" Bella asks, turning to Bruce.

"No. We wait for the riddle," Bruce says, eyes trained on the Riddler.

Bella looks away, struggling to understand the logic, Riddler might be crazy, but he's just a man with a stupid gimmick, why is Bruce taking this so seriously. Bruce and Bella have been working together ever since their encounter with Penguin. Working together and living together. Bella looks to the Riddler and then to the faces of the frightened students. Bella stands up, leaving her concealment. She walks to the front of the lecture hall, she can feel Bruce's eyes telling her to return, but she ignores it.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the newest caped crusader in town," The Riddler says turning his attention to Bella, "I hope your brain matches your bust, for their sake."

Bella frowns, and puts her hands on her hips, trying to appear confident. Why do the bad guys always have to mention her boobs, "Spit it out, Riddler."

"She's excited for her first riddle, how adorable, here we go: I look at you when you look at me. Is my secret twin I see? You follow my actions and all that I do. I am just another copy of you! What am I?"

Bella takes a second to think. She expected Bruce to join her, but he is still in hiding. She is alone.

"Oh, and in case the rules weren't clear if you don't answer in let's say a minute, I'll blow this place sky high," The Riddler says, waving a detonator in his hand causing nervous gasps from the students in the lecture hall.

"A reflection," Bella says, hoping she is right.

The Riddler holds up the detonator, his thumb hovering over the button, then he drops it to the floor, "Well done, Batgirl, maybe you're not the bimbo I thought you were."

"Shut up," Bella says walking over to The Riddler, "put your hands behind your back."

"Kinky," Riddler says as Bell hand cuffs him after telling him to take off the blast suit. This was met with an unexpected applause from the students. Some students leave their seats, and come up to Bella.

"That was amazing," one girl says, "you showed him who was boss."

"Oh, Thank you," Bella responds blushing, not used to admiration, "It was nothing. really. He's not as smart as he thinks."

"What guy is?" the girl says, giggling, "Your make up is so good by the way."

"Oh stop," Bella says remembering the long hours of makeup tutorials she went through during the beginning of her feminization.

"Hey, are you single?" A large male student asks, probably a football player.

Bella blushes deeper, she looks around for Bruce, thankfully he is nowhere in sight, "Um, that's a good question, it's complicated, I guess."

"Are those real?" a male voice said, but Bella couldn't place it in the swarm of college student. Some guys have no class, Bella thinks crossing her arms to cover her large breasts.

"Batgirl, let's go," Bruce says suddenly appearing from seemingly nowhere. The once eager and friendly college students make a path for the large and intimidating Batman. A part of Bella wishes she had a similar imposing aura, maybe that way less people would ask to feel her hair, or comment on her looks. Then again, Bella can't help but get a strange pleasure from the jealous looks from girls, and the lustful looks from guys, as long as the guys are cute. Not that she had eyes for anyone but Bruce, she had never been attracted to a man before or since Bruce, and girls didn't really excite her much anymore. The football player looked especially nervous as Batman led the alluring Batgirl out of the room.

~~~~~

"You shouldn't have left position, Batgirl."

"You don't have to call me Batgirl when we're alone," Bella says gesturing to the vacant rooftop they were perched on.

Bruce continues, "Never uses names in the field. Riddler is more dangerous than he seems."

Bella frowns, she thought she had proved herself by now, "Oh please, you can see that tacky suit right, he's a joke," Bella says pointing to the Riddler who is being questioned by police, "most people confuse him for The Joker." Bella knows the reference to his greatest foe will upset Bruce, but she doesn't care. She's annoyed, and thinks Bruce should trust her to take down the Riddler by herself.

The Riddler spots Batman and Batgirl on the roof, and gesture with a hand inviting Bella to come down.

"Don't move, he's just playing with you, he'll try to get in your head," Bruce says.

Bella rolled her eyes, do you really think I'm that stupid, Bella thinks, I'm not some airhead that will get shook by some riddle obsessed freak. Fueled with spite, Bella glides down from the roof, landing just in front of the police car The Riddler was being lead to. "You must have lost your edge, Nygma, Batman told me you're a threat, but I just see a sad little man."

"Those petty insult are beneath you, I don't want to fight, I just wanted a another look at you." The Riddler looked Bella up and down, undressing her with his eyes. Bella's skin crawls, but she tries to maintain composure, "The next riddle I seek to answer is, what does Batgirl look like unencumbered by that gaudy suit? I can hardy wait to find out. That's a riddle that Gotham will be interested in!"
robin 2 open.jpg
"The only think you'll be seeing in the inside of a cell in Arkham," Bella replies, trying to channel what she thought a hero would say in this context. The Riddler only smirks, with an cold and mischievous look in his eyes, his head is pushed down by the arresting officer, and he is driven away, leaving Bella alone with a sinking feeling. Bella decides to ignore the attempted manipulation and his perverted remark, he's just another crook in a silly suit.

Bella returns to the rooftop, where Bruce is waiting for her. She's suddenly embarrassed, realizing she's acting like a spiteful, and moody girlfriend. She's disobeyed Bruce's orders twice tonight already. "You were right, he just tried to mess with me."

Bruce doesn't say anything.

"Look, I'm sorry, I don't always do what you say.. it's just sometimes, it feels like you don't trust me, like we're not equals."

Bruce stands up, and grabs Bella by the hands, "Of course I trust you," Bruce says simply, "I just worry, I don't know what I'd do if something happened to you."

Bella smiles, she thought Bruce didn't trust her, she never considered he worried about her. Bella looks past Bruce's tough exterior, and sees a deeply disturbed boy who doesn't ever want to lose someone he cared about again. Her heart swells. She puts a hand on his chest, "you don't have to worry about protecting me, I'm good at this, after all I was trained by the best."

Bruce grins, which Bella always considers a major accomplishment. Bella Looks up at Bruce, her hand on his chest, bodies inches apart. Come on Bruce, kiss me, kiss me, how many more signals do you need?

"Should I expect you two home soon?" Alfred says over comms, just as it looked like Bruce was going to lean in. Dammit Alfred, Bella thinks. Bruce hasn't kissed Bella since their first kiss on that rooftop. It was a pleasurable memory, but Bella wanted to make more. She didn't know if it was because of her history as a boy, or maybe Bruce didn't want to make her uncomfortable. Bella could initiate contact, but something in her told her that the man should make the move. It didn't make sense, but Bella wanted to feel like Bruce desired her, so she couldn't force it. When Bella decided to remain a girl, she had thought her relationship with Bruce would be the simplest part, after all she knew what men wanted. Instead she was left confused by the lack of contact. She would wait until he was ready, Bruce was worth it.

"Yes Alfred, we'll return shortly," Bruce says, as Bella takes her hand from his chest, she'll have to wait on that kiss, "Ready to call it a night, Batgirl?"

Bella smiles, "let's go home, Batman."

In the distance a trench coat-clad figure covered in bandages lowers their binoculars as the dynamic duo glide away.

~~~~~

Bella wakes up the next day. Everyday she wakes up sore from her nights spent as Batgirl. She crawls out from under her blanket, knowing if she doesn't she'll be tempted to fall back asleep. She sits at the end of her bed stretching her aching muscles. She minces her way to the bathroom. She stops at the body mirror. She's more or less gotten used to her silhouette, but the image of her bouncing breasts barely contained in her sleep cami, reminds her of the strange journey these last few months have been. Undressing reminds her that there is still one small reminder of her past life. Her small phallus dangles between she toned and womanly legs. It looks more and more out of place as the days go on. She had scheduled the operation to do away with it under the influence of Poison Ivy's gas, and then she soberly decided to keep the appointment, but she postponed it when the date approached, out of fear. Getting a sex change would be the final nail that would firmly put Dick Grayson in her past. She wasn't ready to do that. She enjoyed being a woman, these last few month have been her best, but she still felt lost, as if she didn't know herself, and until she did, she couldn't let go of Dick, literally and metaphorically.
robin 2 wake up.jpg
She normally didn't get up so early, after all Bats were nocturnal, but today she had her regular appointment with Dr. Elliot. She had been taking female hormones, and due to local laws she had been made to attend sessions with a gender therapist. Bella thought the gender therapist would have helped her deal with all her complicated feelings regarding her gender change, and her new womanly attraction to Bruce. Unfortunately her transformation was so tied to her Batgirl identity that it was difficult to be completely candid with the therapist.

After a shower, Bella decides to wear a pink spaghetti strap top, and denim short shorts. She dresses in such feminine clothes to ensure the therapist was convinced that she was serious about her gender development, plus it was nice to look cute. Bella smiles as she checks out herself in the mirror. The hormones have been doing their job, Bella's body has developed feminine curves, and her skin has softened. In the back of her mind she knew she could reverse the hormone treatment if she ever wanted to go back to being a boy, but it was nice to see her exercise and hormone regiment has turned her body into feminine perfection. Even if she took all the testosterone in the world, she'd never be big and manly, like Bruce. Maybe she truly was destined to be a woman. Bella smiles.

Bella sat at her vanity, She's gotten quite good at beautifying her face. Never overdoing it, she's learned only to accentuate her natural features. Even subtle makeup can enhance her full lips, alluring eyes, and elegant check bones. After she's satisfied with her look she sashays through a mist of perfume, quickly slips on sandals with a small heel, and rushes downstairs, not wanting to keep Bruce waiting.
robin 2 after.jpg
Every time she goes to an appointment she tells Bruce that he doesn't need to wake up so early to drive her, but every time he does. Secretly Bella is glad Bruce always drives her and waits in the car when she goes. Going to the gender therapist and taking hormone shots is an emotionally draining experience for Bella, who is not always ready to face her feminization head on. She's always thankful to know that Bruce is there for her through her journey.

"You know there's no reason we both have to get up this early, Bruce. I'm a big girl," Bella says, bouncing down the main staircase.

"You certainly are," Bruce says his eyes briefly transfixed on Bella jiggling bust. Bella blushes, there's the other reason she enjoys dressing so femininely, "But I enjoy the drive. You ready?"

Bruce offers an arm, Bella takes it. He leads to the car. He doesn't always lead me like this, Bella thinks, maybe this is a sign he's getting comfortable with contact. Maybe I'll get that kiss yet. When Bruce assumes his civilian identity, he drives a 1955 Lincoln Futura, all black, of course. Bruce opens the door for Bella, Bruce owns many cars, but this is Bella's favorite, despite the effect the roofless car had on her hair.

The drives to the appointments always had the potential to be miserable. If it was a silent drive, Bella would have to think about her life, and how it's changed, and is she ready for this, and who am I? Bella didn't like thinking about her future, she came from the circus, she was an acrobat, she only lived in the moment. Thankfully the drive was not miserable because it had become a ritualistic way to connect with Bruce. When they were Batman and Batgirl, Bruce isn't exactly in the mood to be open and thoughtful, even when they take similar drives in the batmobile. But this drive, it's early, too early to have your guard up, and Bruce is comfortable in his civilian identity, it's the perfect opportunity for Bella to get a glimpse of the man behind the mask. Bella takes the opportunity, and the drives have been the highlight of her weeks. While confused by the lack of physically connection, Bella came to greatly appreciate being able to intimately connect with Bruce on an emotional level. She's never felt so close to someone.

"Oh look a Delaware license plate, ..and it's got a cute little S on it," Bella says looking out the window, "do you still talk to Big Blue?"

"Here and there," Bruce replies flatly.

"Really? what's he like?" Bella asks, turning to Bruce.

"He's.. alien," Bruce says. Bella notices a subtle tightness in his voice. Over the months, Bella has picked up that Bruce has something of a jealous streak in him.

Bella decides to be nice, "He's always seemed boring to me, nobody likes a boy scout." Bella hopes that calms Bruce's jealousy. Although... Bella remembers one of those girly magazines she read after her boob job, it said something about making guys jealous is a good way to test what a guy wants. Bella doesn't know if Bruce thinks of her as a friend that he occasionally flirts with, or a girlfriend, or just a partner. The not knowing kills Bella. Sure they kissed. Once. But maybe that was just a "Hey good job defeating Penguin" kiss and nothing more.

Maybe making Bruce a tiny bit jealous will force him to announce what they are, and Bella wasn't about to initiate the "what are we?" conversation.

"You knew Dr. Tommy as a kid, right?" Bella asks.

"Yes, I knew Dr. Elliot as a child. We were friends."

"Friends? I didn't realize you had those, no offense," Bella says trying to coly flirt.

"It was before my parents died."

"Oh." Maybe Bella still had a way to go with this flirting thing.

"Close friend?"

"Closest. I wasn't the most sociably boy, even before, but Tom seemed intent on taking me out of my shell. Perhaps it was because he sensed a kinship between us, we were both only children of wealthy families, and we both became orphans."

"Wow. Why didn't you keep in touch?"

"Age can ..change people. besides we were on very different paths. He followed in my father's footsteps, and became a surgeon. I ..well I was on an alternative career path. When I returned to Gotham Tom contacted me, he wanted to catch up. We met-"

"You met?" Bella says confused, Bruce isn't the social type.

"It was my first year back in Gotham, those were lonely years. I thought reconnecting with a childhood friend would boost my spirits, and aid in the mission."

Bella rolls her eyes at Bruce describing his need for human connection in the context of aiding his war on crime, Bella finds his obsessive personality adorable. "So did it boost your spirits?"

"Like I said, we were on different paths. We were different people. Literally, in his case."

"What do you mean?"

"Apparently Tom had a problem with aging, and as a pre-emptive measure he had undergone several surgeries, I barely even recognized him."

"Really? it was that extreme?" Bella ask picturing the Doctor his her head. He was handsome, good features, she wondered how much was original and how much was changed.

"I've heard rumors that in med school Tom developed a procedure that temporarily softened the bone and tissues necessarily for plastic surgery, this allowed for more drastic changes. One could construct a brand new face."

"Why haven't I ever heard of this?"

"The Board of Medical Practice wouldn't approve the procedure. Tom still claims that the side effects they identified were illegitimate"

"What kind of side effects?"

"Manic behavior, extreme depression, and the like."

"My god, and you think Tommy did the procedure to himself?" Bella asks thinking back to her every interaction with the doctor. He always seemed normal, polite even, although he had a tendency to stare at her breasts a little longer than necessary, "if he has, I don't think he's been affected."

"Probably not, but the man I met was not the boy I knew."

Bella looks down at her body, "well, people change I suppose.."

~~~~~

Bella enters the Gotham Medical center alone, leaving Bruce to wait in the car. She didn't like reminding him of her past as a boy. After a brief wait in the lobby, Bella is called into Dr. Elliot's examination room.

"My favorite patient, how are you doing young lady?"

"Good, a little tired."

"Out partying last night?"

Bella remembers the events of the previous night, "Yeah, trivia night ran long last night, things got intense."

"Pop that shirt off, let's see how your implants are doing."

Bella pulls her top off, and unhooks her bra. Her pert breasts jiggle free from their lacy constraints. The groping is a little uncomfortable, but Bella understands it's just clinical procedure. Dr. Elliot feels Bella up, occasionally squeezing to identify abnormalities, "Perfect, some of my best work, if I do say so myself."

Bella tries not to react to the squeezing, she stifles a gasp, "uh, yeah, I'm quite fond of them, thank you."

"You can put your shirt back on, where'd you get that top?" Dr. Elliot asks, back turned looking over papers.

"Oh, I don't know, it was a gift," Bella says, a little caught off guard.

"I assumed a girl like you would know all about that fashion stuff. My niece, Linnea, is and you remind me of her."

"I do care about fashion," Bella says, but is a little surprised at her words, she's never exactly thought about it, but she figures if I'm gonna be a girl might as well be fashionable. If you got it, flaunt it, right?

"Then you'd get along with my niece, she's always shopping, she's into all that girly stuff, I'm sure you have a lot of friends like that."

"Um, not really. I don't have many friends. I just recently, um, came out of my shell," Bella says meekly, does Alfred count as friend? If not Bella realizes she has zero.

"I could give you her number."

"Oh no, no," Bella says embarrassed. She doesn't want a pity friend, although it would be nice to do something other than fight crime, and train for fighting crime. This niece sounds like she has the life that Bella occasionally wishes she had, no stress, no fighting, just buying clothes with daddy's money. Bella was ashamed she had a desire for such a self indulgent life, but it'd be nice to have a break.

"Now bend over Bella," Dr. Elliot says, grabbing a syringe.

Bella hops off the examination table, unzips her jean shorts, and pulls them down, revealing her lacy panties, and firm ass to the good doctor. Looking down Bella can barely see the small bump her boy parts create on her crotch. She's sure Tommy enjoys the sexually suggestive position she's in, but she hopes he's only professionally minded. Dr. Elliot, places a steadying hand on her butt. Bella bites her lip, as the doctor injects the hormones.
Robin 2 dr. eliott.jpg
After a blushing Bella pulls her shorts on, Dr. Elliot leads her to the therapist's office.

"Hey Dr. Strange," Bella says smiling, taking a seat on the comfortable couch.

"Please young lady, call me Hugo, how are you today?"

"Good, a little tired," Bella says, repeating her answer from earlier. Dr. Strange takes his seat, adjusting his glasses, he begins gently stroking his chinstrap beard, as he always does at the beginning of their meetings. His relaxed demeanor, and slow speaking patterns have a calming affect on Bella.

"Let's begin where we left off last time, you were telling me about the first time you realized you were a female in a male's body."

"Yes, um, so, I was with a guy, and he kissed me, and first I resisted, but when I gave in, it felt as though a weight had been lifted off me. That's when I finally felt okay admitting I like being a girl."

"But that wasn't the first time you dressed up, correct?"

"Yeah, I mean no, it was not the first time. When I did it the first few times I told myself I was doing it for ..different reasons. I thought I was just playing a character."

"A character, you say?"

"I guess that was my way of coping with my true feelings," Bella felt her eyes welling up. She has been crying a lot more recently, no doubt due to the powerful female hormones she's been taking. She's not naturally the most open person, but Dr. Strange has a quality about him that makes Bella feel comfortable baring her soul. She finds herself saying things she's never thought about even by herself.

"Are you comfortable in your femininity more now versus your time playing this character?"

"Actually I think it was easier back then, strangely. Um pun not intended," Bella says blushing at her accidental pun.

The Doctor smirks, "easier?"

"Easier because, I was basing my feminine role on other women, I guess," Bella says remembering her time listening to Selina Kyle's tips of attraction at the club, "And now I'm a girl, but I don't know who I am as a girl, if that makes sense."

"Tell me, do you have any feminine role models in your life? A mother, a sister, any female friends?"

Bella takes a second to think. She met Wonder Woman a couple months ago, but she doesn't exactly have her on speed dial. Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn drugged her, so they probably don't count. "No, none come to mind."

"Perhaps associating yourself with girls your own age will provide opportunities to explore your femininity. You will find yourself through them."

"Find myself through them..." Bella repeats.
robin 2 dr. S.jpg
"Just a thought," Dr. Strange says lifting up his arm to check the time, "That concludes our time, but I look forward to next session."

Bella gets up, and grabs a lollipop from a bowl on the doctor's desk, "Thank you Dr. Strange- Hugo."

"My pleasure, there's nothing better than helping a young person find their place in this world, and I know you are meant for great things."

Bella leaves the office feeling good, she always did after these sessions. It was nice being able to share the burden of her anxieties with a good listener like Dr. Strange.

~~~

"Thank you," Bella says as Bruce opens the door to the manor for her. She walks in still sucking the lollipop. Alfred descends the stairs.
robin 2 candy.jpg
"I'll be in the cave, be there for training in ten minutes," Bruce says walking towards the study.

"I trust your appointment went well," Alfred asks, once they are alone.

"Well enough, but both the doctor and the therapist basically prescribed me a friend. They thought a female presence would help me feel comfortable in my ..new role. Dr. Elliot even offered up his niece basically."

"Sounds like an inspired idea," Alfred says, "I'll set it up."

"No, no. I don't want anyone else know about my ..situation."

"I doubt you'll have trouble passing, Miss Bella. If this can provide a sense of comfort, then you owe it to yourself to accept help. Besides, I'm sure you could use some time away from this old mansion, and you know who," Alfred says, putting two fingers up on either side of his head, imitating a bat mask. Bella giggles.

She think for a moment, she knows Alfred always has her best interests at heart, "Alright, I'll give this having a friend thing a try. Set it up."

"Very well. Now hurry down to the basement, Master Bruce isn't the patient type."

"Oh and Alfred, do you know what training Bruce has planned?"

~~~~~

Bella lifts herself out of the pool, she runs and hand through her hair, and bends over to grab her water bottle. Bruce joins her for refreshments.

"Training in the pool again, huh Bruce, I'm beginning to think you have an ulterior motive."

"Water-Based Resistance Training is shown to have many benefits when compared to alternative methods, there are numerous reasons to continue the practice."
Robin 2 pose.jpg
"I'm guessing you're motivated by two large reasons." Maybe Bella's flirting isn't very subtle, but her relationship with Bruce is when she feels most comfortable in the feminine role, perhaps due to Bruce's apparent masculinity, and her femininity by comparison. Hell she only felt truly like a girl for the first time when Bruce kissed her.

"Let's take a break, I want to show you something," Bruce says leading Bella to familiar room in the cave.

"What's this?" Bella asks looking at the large container with a Bat symbol on it.

"Well now that you're officially a member of the family, I thought you could use a new suit."

Bella smiles, she quickly turns to Bruce, "You made me a new suit, oh my god!" She hugs Bruce, making sure he can feel her warm breasts on his bare chest, he deserves it. Bruce returns the hug with a small smile, many years of dating around has proven that you can't go wrong with buying a girl more clothes. "Open it, open it," Bella says bouncing up and down in excitement.

Bruce approaches the large container, and presses a button. Smoke emits from the case, as the sides part to reveal the suit. Bruce looks back to Bella, "So, how did I do?"

"It's perfect," Bella says, giddily approaching the suit, "I have to try it on now." Bella pulls her bikini straps down from her shoulders, and moves to unhook the top. She looks back over her shoulder to Bruce, "That means you leave the room."
Robin 2 suitcase.jpg
"Of course," Bruce says with a look that may be embarrassment.

Bella changes into appropriate undergarments, and puts on the suit. Maybe she should have let Bruce stay, it's not like he hasn't seen her topless before. Then she remembers that Bruce probably wouldn't want to see what she's packing in these bikini bottoms. At times like that she wishes she was a full woman for Bruce. She pushes her doubts away as she pulls the cowl over her head, "Come back in," she yells to Bruce.

"Wow," Bruce says, entering the room.

"What do you think?" Bella says striking a few poses for the entranced billionaire.
robin 2 new suit.jpg
"Beautiful," Bruce says walking closer to Bella.

Is this the moment, Bella thinks, he's gotta kiss me now, he just gave me a wonderful gift, come on. Bella looks up to Bruce silently, pouting her lips.

"Master Bruce, if you and Miss Bella don't leave soon you'll be late, and that's taking into account your fashionable lateness," Alfred announces over the intercom system.

"Oh, are we going somewhere," Bella says, disappointed at the missed opportunity, but curious as to what Bruce has planned.

"Wayne Enterprises is hosting a charity auction tonight. We're going."

"Like protecting it? Do you think it's gonna be robbed or something?"

"We're attending."

Bella bites her lip, and smirks. Since she decided to continue being a girl, and accepting herself with the therapy sessions, Bella is comfortable admitting to herself that she loves dressing up. This day is getting better and better. She just bought a new gown that'll be perfect. After taking off her new suit, Bella excitedly rushes up the stairs to get ready.

Bruce watches his young partner bounce up the stairs, her bosom jiggling with every step. Bruce sees no trace of the boy she once was. Her feminization was something Bruce had not initially planned on, and while he couldn't ignore them, he struggled with his feelings.

End of Part 1

Author's Note: Hello out there! Thank you for reading my story, and looking at my illustrations. I think I've gotten a lot better at writing, and drawing, so this story will hopefully be better than the first. It's a strange feeling actually being proud of this, but honestly, I'm really glad with how it turned out. The story is complete, and it will probably be around 5 parts, with more that 40 full illustrations. In fact that may be too many illustrations, but dang I love you guys so much you deserve it! Anyway please comment, and tell me your thoughts, I am genuinely curious. And feel free to leave predictions in the comments, I'll shout you out if you're right. Tell me who you think the Villain will be... or perhaps Villains. I've said too much, thanks BYE!

up
47 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Hey, Koko...

I'm greatly enjoying your story and your wonderful art work. The illustrations add a lot to the story. Very nice, very impressive!

Hugs and Bright Blessings,
Renee

Renee, You are Nice!

kokopo618's picture

Thank you for reading and enjoying. I'm glad you like it so far, and the illustrations get better. I'm pretty new to drawing, so you'll be able to see my improvement as the story progresses. Anyway thanks a lot!

(Deep introspective quote that makes you think)