Carla & Julian - Chapter 12 Final

Printer-friendly version

boy-crush-girl-_2.jpg

Carla & Juliana – Chapter 12 Final

By Julie D Cole

I was now faced with the most difficult decision of my life. Mum had cleared the way and both her and Carla were in full support. I had the outfit and I had spent the day as a young woman visiting a Spa and having some beauty treatment without any questions or challenges. I never faced many hills in my life but it felt like I was looking at a mountain.

Carla picked up my bag and took my arm gently coaxing me towards the door.

‘Come on Juliana let’s do it. You can’t hide forever and better you meet face to face now rather than your dad thinks you are ashamed of this side of you. Mum and I will be with you all the way.’

‘But I don’t want to disappoint him. He wants me to be like him and grandad. I can’t be like them. I’m an embarrassment.’

‘No your not. You are the same person inside as you were yesterday and all the days of your life. You’re not the devil or some creature from outer space. You don’t have a tail and horns sticking out.’

That brought a giggle from both of us. ‘Well I suppose you do have a little tail hidden away and a couple of things sticking out at the moment. You look beautiful.’

My legs were like jelly as we walked to the lift and my stomach was in my mouth as I looked at myself in the large mirror inside the lift. There was no evidence of Julian just a young woman and her girlfriend. Would he get angry or burst out laughing?’

It felt like I was walking on stilts in a circus as we crossed the hallway to the Executive lounge and I wobbled a bit so Carla caught me. ‘Take a deep breath. Keep calm you are fine. Small steps and a giant leap like with the moon landing.’

As I entered the lounge my eyes immediately locked to those of my father and he stood up. Mum was holding his arm just in case and stood up with him. For what seemed an age we both stood completely still and I felt like I was stuck in concrete. I couldn’t mov forward and neither could I turn and run I clung to Carla to stop myself toppling over.

Then dad released himself from mums grip and stepped forward stretching his arms out in welcoming fashion. I could suddenly move again as if a release switch had been activated and I ran forward. He wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead. Then he lifted my chin and kissed my nose and then gently kissed my lips.

‘I’m so sorry dad. I didn’t mean for this to happen and to let you down. I’m so sorry.’
He shushed me and squeezed me close to his chest. No doubt at all that he could feel my breasts and that I wasn’t just wearing a dress. I was Juliana not a boy in a dress.’

‘He took a long drawn breath and then smiled. ‘So be it. I would rather have a happy child than lose you. I could never forgive myself if we lost you because you felt like an outcast. We are a family and I have a beautiful daughter as well as a son. Also now a daughter in law.’

Carla was taking photos with her i-phone and then mum stepped forward to join the hug. Dad insisted Carla join the group and she gave me a tissue to dry my eyes. Dads eyes were full of tears too. I’d never seen him cry before.

Carla insisted we had some group photos and she called to the Lounge manager for assistance.

‘For our album. To record this moment forever. What a story don’t you think.’

Then dad responded and spoke. ‘Please you two whilst I approve I have to make it clear that after your wedding I hope this doesn’t affect our hopes to have lots of grand children. Have you considered that?’

‘Dad please. One step at a time please.’

Epilogue

So with that mountain climbed things ran smoothly and Carla and Julian decided the wedding invitations would be issued as Carla and Juliana.

The two families met regularly and both Julian and Juliana was accepted but as time passed Juliana came more to the fore coaxed of course by Carla. They had fun together and their friends supported their decisions.

A wedding Planner was hired and a wonderful venue selected and a guest list agreed without any disputes. Mdm Chan had her dream come true to be involved in all the arrangements and wedding gowns were kept secret from each other by Carla and Juliana until the wedding day.

Everything went smoothly on the day and Carla could hardly keep her hands off her new bride. Juliana removed the prosthetics choosing a dress that showed just a hint of cleavage since Carla didn’t want anything to get in the way of them consummating their wedding.

It was a day to remember for the rest of their lives.

………………………………………………………………………………………………………………….

So now I’ve written this story that was inspired by a Youtube video I will point you in its direction and let you see that such relationships are possible with full acceptance by the families involved.
The characters in this story are not intended in any way to relate to those in the video and I have no knowledge of them nor have I had any contact with the people who made the video and made a dream come true for the two brides.

The video that inspired me is in fact titled ‘The wedding of Carlos Mario and Julieta as Brides.’

If that is entered in ‘Search’ I’m sure it will pop up. All credit to the dream makers who arrange these experiences.

Hopefully I haven’t caused any offence or infringed any copyrights.

Enjoy the video.

Julie

up
73 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Ahh, so cute...

Mantori's picture

Thank you for writing this Julie, and for bringing it to a great conclusion.

It was a jouney well worth the trip.

I still think though that this could spawn a sequel, maybe an extended short story just to let us know what happens to these two people down the line.

Seems so pointless in stetting up such a great story to just finish it here.
But again I am very selfish and always want as much as possible of your writings to read.

Thank YOU!!!
As Always!

"Life in general is a fuck up,
but it is the rare moments of beauty and peace
in between the chaos,
That makes it worth living."
- Tertia Hill

We authors are sensitive

It's a great feeling when a story is appreciated but sad when interest declines.
So I tried to find the balance and feel that I reached the point when I could identify the video that inspired the story.
I could easily write more if interest in my stories picks up.
Thanks again

Jules

what a beautiful story

I love the background in the story, it's so great. So much detail and thought and explanation, it worked out great. I love all the characters and how things worked out.

Really great, thanks!

Always a supporter

I did enjoy writing the story because I could incorporate so many personal experiences. Be that dining or in a jacuzzi or visiting Mexico. Or even my many discussions in China about the awful treatment of people during the Cultural Revolution.
I hope that you located the video and enjoyed is as I did.

Jules

I Enjoyed This Series

Thanks for sharing this story of two people finding each other. Julian(a) and Carla appear to be a good if non-traditional pairing. I choose to believe that they continue to have a loving relationship.

The video is pretty interesting. The male bride (Carlos Mario) is very attractive. It's easy to imagine Juliana being even more attractive. The search that you suggested found the video with no issues.

Interesting Video

I agree it was interesting and it showed that some people get great support from parents and families. It did inspire me to write a positive story around two central characters similar to those in the video.
Thanks as always for your interest. It is really appreciated.

Jules

Nice

The story has been a nice journey for the two young lovers.
I had trouble getting the video to play, seems that Youtube and Safari aren't getting along. I switched over to Chrome which also have on my laptop and was able to view the video. They looked to be greatly enjoying their wedding. Bet that transformation service wasn't cheap with them being flown in from somewhere else.

Simply the Best

Of a series of videos of crossdressing in my opinion. I'd love to know the real story of the two brides who had great support from friends and family. Hence I tried to reflect this in my story which is probably why so few hits.
I don't think stories with happy endings necessarily match the real life experience of many on this site. But I write from my heart and enjoy the opportunity to post. There is no bias or restriction on topics.
No doubt the wedding event was expensive but discounted by the company involved producing the video.
Thanks for your comment.

Jules