These are not my feet

Printer-friendly version

I woke up from a late night with a stretch in my bed. As I pulled off the covers, I kicked the remainder and felt something a little odd as my feet rubbed against each other in the action. I pulled my feet out from under the sheets and stared at them with a start.

"These are not my feet!" I said to myself.

My normally large and hairy feet were now small and smooth.

I considered my new apparent appendages sticking out from my hairy ankles as I rubbed the sleep from my eyes. They seemed so small and delicate. As I wiggled my seemingly cute-looking toes I considered their looks, stark contrast from how they looked before. Aside from my feet originally being large and hairy with a fair amount of calluses with a painful hang-nail on the left toe had disappeared and in their place these new feminine feet were smooth and well cared for not seeming to have seen a day of work ever. Even the nails were perfectly manicured and finished off with a glossy pink polish. I reached forward to confirm this with my hands and just before my hands engulphed my dainty little feet I

woke up with a start. I breathed heavily with a sleepy sigh as i propped myself up and pulled my covers off me and uncovered my feet to see my normal large hairy feet. I groaned as I fell back and wrapped an arm over my eyes. Maybe if I could fall back asleep soon enough I might be able to see them again. Those small delicate womanly feet.

They might not have been my feet but I wished I had more time with them.

up
102 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

pretty feet

giggles. maybe next time, the dream will include some pretty legs too!

DogSig.png

Fun bit of drabble

Thanks for putting this out there. Sure it's little but from tiny acorns mighty oaks grow.

>>> Kay

Nice dream

The nicest things that happen to us are only dreams.

Cute little story

I can imagine that over time with every dream, the transformation creeps up the body, and our hero worries about what will happen when it reaches the top of his head.

I woke up with a start

laika's picture

I loved this simple little story (It's how modest this dream was in its transformation element that makes me believe you actually had it), and Dorothy & Jennifer's comments about the changes progressing up your body inspired this conclusion:

As the transformation reached the top of my head, producing a cascade of downy soft golden curls that tumbled clear down to my breasts---I woke up with a start. Checked the clock beside the bed: 3:45 a.m.

I hated that these crazy dreams of mine kept waking up my girlfriend, but once again Linda just took it in stride, smiling that beautiful smile of hers at me. "Another bad dream?"

"Yeah. That one where I was a man and could only dream I was a woman..."

"Well it was just a dream. There's not one thing male about you, from your gorgeous blonde hair down to your adorable little girly toes," she said and planted a long, tender, reassuring kiss on my lips. "Now let's go back to sleep."

"If I can..."

But after she wrapped her arms around me and lie her head on my bosom---making me feel so secure and loved---I had no trouble drifting off into a deep untroubled sleep, after wondering only briefly why I would have that awful dream of being trapped in a male body with those big gnarly calloused feet!

Anyway, that's how I imagined it ending, or a heterosexual version with a boyfriend/husband; but either way it's that old Taoist schtick about the man who dreamed he was a butterfly or maybe was a butterfly dreaming she was a man...
~hugs, Veronica