He shouldn't have teased his sister chapter 2

Printer-friendly version

He shouldn't have teased his sister

by Jasmine Monica

Richard a considers his live and how he will life from that point. And he resolves himself to solving what happened, and proving himself innocent

chapter 2

Richard sat alone on his bed in the darkened cell long into the night. There was little chance of any sleep after what the fifteen year old boy had just endured. Most boys may have been totally destroyed by the suddenness of the change forced upon their them. This one didn't. It left him with a resolve to figure it all out. So he sat there deeply contemplating in his darkened moon lit cell long into the night.

Richard thought that his sister and his relationship was fine. He thought she loved him. A little brother and sister teasing wasn't a bad thing, was it? It was to be expected. As he thought of the things he said, and the pranks he pulled on her over the years, his feelings on it all began to change. He begun realizing it went far beyond simply being a teenage boy asshole. Some of the things he said were incredibly cruel and very condescending, and it was relentless. If he was his sister and the roles were reversed. If he was subjected to that daily, on such a relentless consistency, he may have also built up a seething resentment and would consider doing something this extreme to get even. Well, if it was possible he would make up with his sister, but there was a far more important thing to deal with. Somehow she had did this. This is what caused him to rape another girl. That was inexcusable and he had to get to the bottom of it.

This woman, Sarafine was so enraged that she refused to listen to a word he said, not that he could blame her at the moment. He had no idea what her further intentions were in keeping him here. But he didn't want to leave things as they were. There must be a way to prove he didn't do this.

Then he thought of the final thing. That he was changed, and apparently this was how he would live the rest of his life. He stood up and examined this new form he had. His face was stunning. It had the soft roundish feminine edges in his jaws, large eyes, smallish chin. Only, his faces soft edges had a much softer sensuality to it than most other girls. That must have been intentional. He looked at his arms and shoulders. As a boy, he had massive broad masculine shoulders bursting with strength. That strength was due to years of intensive workouts. They now lacked that size and strength. His shoulders were narrow and his arms and biceps were soft and almost pencil thin. His skin was soft and delicate.

Then his hands went to his chest and he thought to himself, ‘Dayum’ These were huge. These must be the largest in his high school class now. The other girls would be really jealous, and it was be difficult to deal with all of the boys wanting his attention. Yes, this would be a new life that would take a lot to adapt to.

Then he heard the key enter a lock and the door swung open. There was Sarafine and her friend. His sister wasn't there. He figured she would want to see this most of all.

Sarafine, a older woman somewhere in her late 40s perhaps early 50s. She wasn't an unappealing woman by any standard. She looked large, imposing powerful and beautiful. He really saw nothing wrong with her at all. She was enraged at an attack on her daughter. Why shouldn't she be?

She spoke in a powerful regal tone, “I am releasing you now, Richard. We have a few things to discuss, But first, No one will remember you as a boy. I spent the night changing your records to being female. The name you chose can be filled in an instant once you decide on one. Now, we just need to go over what you really need to know as a member of the female sex. First, do your best not to be in public places alone, be cautious of males offering favors or rides. Third, be aware that you are now weaker and many boys who want your attention are stronger and may have less than noble intentions on you. Just like you did. I will expect you to keep going to school. And your family knows that they have two daughters all along.”

He held up his hand, “Can I ask you something,”

“Be quick about it,” She said icily.

“My family, Maam. Please don't let them think they had two daughters all along. Leave them thinking it was just as it is. They rarely notice me anyway. I am curious if they even notice me now. They ignore me, and dot over my sister at every chance.”

She nodded. “What name do you want?” She asked.

“I always liked the name, Veronica.” Richard said.

“That's a beautiful name. It is done. The final thing you need to be concerned with is your time.”

He gave a foggy look. “Huh, Time.”

“Yes, your time. Its something all women and girls need to know. If we go unprepared , we have major yucky problems for the rest of the day. We are left asking another girl for help and that can be embarrassing. And she is snickering the whole time at an unprepared girl that wasn't ready for its arrival. Your date is the 17. 17 of every month, and the next 4 days at least, if you are lucky. Remember that, or it will remember you.”

Now go home and prepare for school. Lets see if your parents even notice.”

It was still dark so Sarafine had her friend Mrs. Fawna walk him home. She explained some further things he would need to concern himself with. They had a brief discussion about pads, liners, tampons and things she needed to prepare. That was going to be the in three weeks. It was still dark when he entered his parents home and went up to his bedroom. Fawna left. Her place was across the street.

He looked at the filth and his room stank. This wouldn't do, he thought but that wasn't important now. His sister Rose must be out, perhaps she ditched, and was just going to hang out with her friends. So he went into his sisters bedroom and looked around.

He saw the stuff she cut up to make the potion. Then he saw the book opened and laid out. He was unable to read it. The words were completely incomprehensible.

He logged onto his sisters computer and saw a lot of his sisters work and her interests and her friends. None of that was relevant. He looked around and found the downloads and recordings off of her webcam. There it was. Her computers cam recorded her making the stuff and learning the spell. She liked to record her accomplishments for future use. He put it on his cloud drive and another on one of his flash drives.

It was about that time when the sky began brightening. The Sun would begin rising very soon so he needed to prepare for his parents waking up. He needed to prepare for morning and then he wondered on what he could wear now. He had nothing he could wear with his body. Everything he owned was for a large framed boy. He would have to go to his sisters bedroom to find anything appropriate.

First, he rushed into the bathroom. His mother briefly saw and said ,“Hi Richard, Did you have a good time my son.” She said absently as they crossed paths. She must not had even looked up. His heart sank. They didn't even realize he was not their son anymore. They were too involved with their own life to see their son. A tear fell from his eye as he jumped into the shower.

Then he wrapped a towel around himself and made it to his sisters bedroom to select something to wear for the day. He opened her closet and found her jeans, the various dresses and her tops. He was bewildered by the choices a girl had at clothing. He didn't know. He selected a pair of hip hugger jeans and a loose fitting low neckline top. Then he opened her drawers to select the intimates and found a nice soft pair of regular pink panties and a matching plain white bra. And he proceeded to dress himself as a girl. He noticed the bra was extremely uncomfortably, painfully tight. He was much more endowed than his sister. His sister was a B, he found out just now. He must at least be a D. His breasts were spilling out of the tiny B cup. Lets see if his parents notice a thing. He would bet money they noticed nothing at all. He didn't think they would even look up. Even his voice change probably wouldn't prompt a reaction.

He went down and said “Hi Mom.”

“Good morning Richard. Your food is on the table and we are already late. I have an early morning class.” Obliviously she replied to Richard as he sat down to eat.

His parents sat across from him totally in discussion with eachother about work matters, his mother studying to be an RN, She discussed her classes at Nursing school and his father a manager at the plant. Richard was across from them wearing his pink low cut neck line with cleavage spilling out, his long hair and face. And they seemed totally oblivious. He felt like he had been punched. He knew they didn't care about him, but this was extreme. They didn't care for him at all. A tear fell from his eyes at the rejection. How could they not notice. His parents finished and. He wanted to cry

They left without another word. Now, he decided to figure this out. He did know his father kept other cameras around for security. One was in the Living room making sure the maids didn't take anything. He went there and found exactly what he was looking for. He put that on the thumb drive and set it all up on the main television. He was going to ditch again, and went across the street to have a talk with Mrs Fawna.

She opened the door with a scowl, “Aren't you supposed to be in school little girl.” She said mockingly.

“I apologize, Mrs Fawna, but this is very important and you must see it.” He held up his flash drive for her to see.

“Very well, lets go see what you have got, that you think is so important for me.” Mrs. Fawna says as if she isn't convinced. She is at least willing to see. It was more than he hoped for.

So Mrs. Fawna led him into her home and found her office. She took the drive and inserted it into a port. The files were found and showed on the screen and she clicked on one. The Video started and he saw that she was taking this serious. A fearsome scow spread across her face. He almost felt her cold rage.

‘Did the room just get colder,’ He trembled. She stood up taking the drive out and said in an air of finality, “Lets go.” She led Richard into his own house and headed directly to Roses bedroom. And there, she saw it clearly. The book, the spells, the orbs and herbs she mixed up for him. A look of horror spread across her face as she turned to Richard with the most sorrowful look he could imagine. She gasp in despair, “Oh no.” She said looking at him. “Richard, I am so sorry.” She pulled him into a tight embrace. “We will make this right.”

She got on her cell and called Sarafine. “Sarafine,” She said seriously. “You need to get here at once. Listen to me, this is something you must see.”

Sarafine was pulling into the driveway within minutes. Fawna was there and led her into the living room where they sat watching the video of her making the potion. Then they watched another video of Rose giving it to Richard who seemed oblivious to what was going on. Then they watched another video where Rose taught him the words, and enchanting him to do her bidding. The spell was right there on the book she left open.

He watched as a terrifying look of sullen rage sank into Sarafines face. He thought she was frightening before, this was a whole new level. The room was definitely colder. He saw the windows freeze over with superchilled frost. The room darkened as frost appeared on the desk and the chairs.

She looked at Fawna and said in harsh threatening tone “Find Rose Now, lets meet at my place within the hour.

Fawna left and Sarafines features softened considerably. Her features turned into that of a totally loving and sympathetic mother, and eyes full of regret. “I will address you as Richard since its obvious I was very wrong. I made a snap judgment and assumed you were guilty. I'm sorry, . Let me look into your mind now. I should have done it at the start, I assumed you were guilty.”

She saw that he was very sorry for everything, and that he was confused and didn't know what was going on. He was unable to control any of his actions. She also saw the depressing loneliness he felt in life, his parents alienation of him and the pain that they didn't even notice a change. “You were right, I am so sorry for this, lets go make this right and punish the one who really did this to us.”

Then she quipped to herself as they drove to her own place. “I can’t believe Rose would do this. She would have my daughter violently attacked and raped simply because she was angry at you. She did this over a sibling feud I will teach her.”

They made it to her old house, Rose and Fawna followed. Rose immediately knew she was in deep shit. She saw the look of sullen rage in Sarafines eyes glaring directly at her. She also saw Sarafine holding Richard behind her possessively like a mother protecting a child.

She approached and Rose stepped back in fright. She shouted angry, “You had my daughter violently attacked and raped over a silly feud with your brother. I cant believe you, you bitch. You destroyed her life over your rivalry with your brother. You will pay for this.” She shouted with such power that Rose flew back.

Rose cried out in pain and saw there trembling in terror.

“Your punishment,” Sarafine said. “will be to be made into a dog of your own sex. You will be your parents dog and see how they care for you. You will retain your memories of your former life as a girl. You will still be you in mind, only you will be in the body of a dog. You will be your parents pet. If ever a time comes when your brother forgives you, I may reconsider.”

She cast the enchantments and Rose shrank and grew four legs and hair. Then they kicked the dog out.

Her face softened in a sympathetic motherly look. “Richard, I have done a horrible thing to your life. I will change you back. And then I will give you two gifts, what ever you desire. But first, how were your parents this morning?”

He started weeping. “They didn't even know.” He wiped a years out of his eyes. “I sat there eating in front of them. They never even noticed that I was a girl. They discussed their business, and left. My first request is don’t change me back. I can like this form you gave me.”

She nodded but warned, “If I don't change you, then this may stick. If its what you want, so what else do you want?” Sarafine asked.

Richard thought for a second on how to discuss his feelings. “There are several reasons and a big one that I don’t want to change. My sister thought this would destroy me. I want to show that it wont. There is nothing bad about being female. The second reason is more complicated. I admired girls all my life, I loved how they lived. I felt so apart from it not being able to share in it, that it made me into an asshole. That and my parents alienation from my life. And I couldn't even tell him what I wanted. This is what I want.” He said in a tone of finality.

“Very well,” Sarafine said. “And what else,”

“I want to be your daughter,” Richard pleaded. “You be my mother, protect and love me as someone should treat a child. I need that.”

She went to Fawna to discuss it for a few minutes. Then she turned back toward Richard, “I will. Now you are already late for school, Veronica.”

up
204 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Please continue because ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... this really all comes back on Richard and Rose's parents. What happens to them? Did they ignore Rose also?
What about Rose's life as a dog? A male or female dog? Is her mind all Rose? All dog? A mix? (my guess)
Will Veronica and Rosco's (my idea for the dog's name) lives intertwine? (I hope so.) Will veronica ever forgive Rose? If she was treated as badly by their parents as he was I suspect she would forgive her long before she/both would forgive them.
Hugs, Jez

BE a lady!

In my opinion, Rose should

In my opinion, Rose should need not only Veronica, but Cyrstals forgiveness before she is ever allowed to change back.

Please continue

I am very interested in what happens to Veronica next and what sort of things Sarafines might teach her

EllieJo Jayne

This is a good story.

WillowD's picture

I'm glad I found it. And I'm surprised I didn't notice it when it came out. Like others here, I am curious as to what happens next.

Thanks for writing this.

Some Punishment

Daphne Xu's picture

At least two of the coven realized they did wrong, horribly wrong. But in principle, there should be some punishment for the coven as a whole, for its vigilante justice. Maybe vigilante justice is needed under these circumstances, but the whole point of opposing vigilante justice is precisely when it goes after the wrong person, inadvertently or otherwise.

-- Daphne Xu

Follow-up

Daphne Xu's picture

"Would anyone want to see this story continued beyond this point to see how Richard, Veronica adapts in high school and life in general
And if I did, would it even be considered transgender fiction at that point"

Yes, it would be interesting, and yes it would be TG fiction, because it follows the transformed person and sees how he turned out.

What will his former parents be like? Do they now only have a dog? Or did the reality-shift lead to the birth of more children -- or was it only a memory shift, which their parents might be able to reason themselves out of?

-- Daphne Xu

found innocent

good. but his sister got off easy, in my opinion

DogSig.png

Murphy strikes again, duh

Jamie Lee's picture

Poor Rose isn't as neat as Richard saw in her room. She made the mistake of leaving the book and everything she used on Richard. Then like many dumb teens, she video recorded making the potion and their father's security cameras caught her giving the potion to Richard. Smoking gun after smoking gun, Murphy strikes again.

Rose on four legs and maybe 18 inches tall, or a bit taller, seems right. Keeping her memories of being human and a girl will drive her nuts when she starts being treated as the family dog. And she best stay in the yard, or she's going to find out how dogs mate. Whether she wants too or not.

Richard is TG? He said he has wanted to be part of the girls for a long time. Maybe now he'll be a better person.

What about mom and dad? A strange girl sits across the breakfast table from them, and they don't see it isn't their son Richard. Those parents have their heads shoved so far up their butts it's a wonder they even know when it's day or night. Maybe they should have a big wakeup call that shows them how terrible they are being parents.

Others have feelings too.

Forgiveness

It should not just be Veronica’s forgiveness she needs.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna