Your Date

Printer-friendly version

You step out of the bathroom wearing only a towel and shower cap, and walk to the vanity table, which had been installed just for tonight.

After a lot of prep and practice, tonight was the night. The night for the long awaited experiment. You were going to have an experience most other men never would.

You had already done some preening before your shower. Your eyebrows had been tweezed to become thin, delicate arches. You face had been shaved completely clean, and hair remover had been used on everything else except your head. You treated your face with special creams to remove any blackheads and blemishes, and treated the rest of your body with skin softening lotion. Your fingernails had been trimmed and shaped to make your hands look dainty.

With excited anticipation, you discard the towel and pick up the panties you’d selected for the evening. You step into them and slide them up your legs, feeling the soft, lacy garment against your smooth skin.

You tuck your manhood back between your legs, since you won’t be needing or wanting it tonight, and finish sliding the panties into place. The feminine undies hold your discarded manhood securely out of the way, and give you a smooth, flat front.

You smile at the feminine shape of your crotch, and sit at the vanity table. You cross one leg over the other, enjoying the feeling of nothing between your legs. It’s time to get ready for tonight.

You start with makeup, selecting foundation and applying it to your face until a smooth, even canvas stares back at you from the mirror.

Next was blush. You give yourself a pair of pretty, rosie cheeks that make you look like you are, true to the makeup’s name, blushing.

You select black eyeliner and delicately trace the edges of your eyes, making them even more noticeable and alluring.

Mascara was next. As you stroke the wand along your eyelashes, they slowly evolve to become long, feathery, and captivating.

Lastly was lipstick. You slide the stick along your lips, coating them in the scarlet cosmetic, then press your lips together to even it out. You’re left with beautiful lips, begging to be kissed.

Makeup finished, you look in the mirror to admire your work. Your hair is still covered and you aren’t wearing your female attire yet, but the person that stares back at you looks unmistakably like a woman, and a beautiful woman at that.

You smile, feeling pride at being able to become so pretty and feminine.

Next it was time for your hair. You carefully remove the shower cap, and a voluminous mane of freshly dyed hair falls past your shoulders. You had grown it out in anticipation of tonight.

You pick up the curling iron and meticulously go through each lock, giving yourself a head of beautiful, wavy hair. You run your fingers through it, giving it a bit of fluff.

The woman in the mirror looks even prettier, and you feel a wave of femininity wash over you.

Next you pick out nail polish, selecting a red to match your lips. You carefully paint each nail, making the coat of polish neat and flawlessly smooth. You paint your toenails as well, feeling a girlish thrill as you do so.

You pick up the breast forms you got for tonight. They were the highest quality available, looking completely realistic and matching your skin tone perfectly. You carefully apply the adhesive and affix them to your chest. Then you use toner to blend away where the forms meet your skin, making the breasts look like your real flesh.

As you stand, you feel their weight on your chest, and the slight bounce as you move. You tentatively feel one with your hand. It feels so real.

You catch a glimpse of yourself in the mirror. With your pretty face and beautiful hair, feminine crotch and realistic D-cup breasts, you look, and feel, so much like a woman.

Now it was time for clothes. You walk to where your outfit for the evening waits for you. You pick up the beautiful bra that matches your panties, sliding one arm through, then the other, and reaching behind your back to secure the clasp.

You can feel the weight of your breasts tugging at the bra straps, and the bra supporting your breasts. You rest a dainty hand on your chest, enjoying how the lacy garment looks and feels against your skin, and how feminine it makes you feel.

Next you pull on the corset like body shaper. It constricts your torso in a bit to give you a womanly hourglass shape, while providing a bit of padding on your hips and buttocks.

Next is your skirt. It’s an adorable black miniskirt that reaches to mid thigh. You step into it and pull it up, zipping it to tighten it around you.

Next is your top. It’s a frilly dark red sleeveless top. It feels so soft as you slip it on. It hugs your curves and accentuates your breasts. You feel so sexy in it.

You slip your feet into your white high heeled sandals and take a few steps. You can feel the heels affecting your walk to become more of a feminine sway.

You move back to the vanity table and open the jewelry box, ready for the finishing touches to your outfit. You start with earrings, opting for simple, yet pretty, silver orbs.

Next is a necklace. It’s a chain of many little pink oblong stone like segments. It makes you feel as girly as the accessory looks.

For your wrist you select a bracelet in the same style as the necklace.

The final item is an ankle bracelet. You pick out a silver chain with a flower design, and secure it around your ankle.

And for the very last touch to your feminine persona, perfume. You give yourself a couple of small spritz with the bottle, smelling the feminine aroma of a flowery citrus blend.

With your transformation completely finished, you pick up your black clutch purse and stand in the middle of the room.

You look at yourself, your completed image, in the mirror. There isn’t a trace of masculinity in the beautiful woman looking back at you. You smile, basking in the feminine feelings washing over you. You love feeling so much like a woman. You’re happy for yourself, but you’re also happy that you were able to become so feminine for....him.

Your smile widens as you think of him, and you feel a slight flutter in your stomach, a bit of heat in your cheeks. Yes, you have a date tonight. As unbelievable as it sounds, you have a date with a man. This is tonight’s experiment. You never would have considered going on a date with a man, but for some reason you just couldn’t say no to his experiment. You didn’t want to say no.

Your doorbell rings, and you feel a nervous but excited thrill. He’s here! “Coming!” you call in a practiced feminine voice. You inspect yourself in the mirror one last time before you go to open the door for him.

There he stands, broad shouldered and a full head taller than you, even in your heals. His sharp button up shirt is just loose enough to tease at the muscular body beneath. His dark slacks seem tailored to him, and show off just the vaguest hint of the outline of his manhood. His shoes are polished to a shine.

His hair is the perfect blend of neat and casual, and you notice the barest of a shadow of beard growth. He flashes you a charming smile that gives you a pleasant little flutter in your stomach, and you have admit, he’s quite handsome.

“Hi.” You say shyly.

“You look beautiful.” He says.

You give a shy, nervous giggle. “Thank you.” You say, tucking your hair behind your ear. “You look handsome.”

He holds up a bouquet of flowers. “For you.”

You blush, feeling flattered and special as you accept the beautiful arrangement from him. “Thank you! They’re beautiful!” You go to put them in water.

“Ready?” He asks with smile when you return.

You smile back at him, back at the man that’s about to take you out on a date. “I’m ready.”

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Date preparations...

went nicely, I felt a part of it. But how is all this an experiment? How much of it is a dream come true?

It's a very good beginning

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

Thanks.

I wanted to try something you don’t see very often.

word choices

Snarfles's picture

a red top extenuates?
instead of ACCENTUATES?

Extenuating circumstances would be like... you are speeding, 30 mph over the speed limit...but you are doing it because your deathly ill partner is dying in the back seat.... Accentuate means to make more noticeable. Writers should be aware of their vocabulary usage.

And I have to also agree... experiment? terms and conditions? Mind you, I love the attention of men myself... but in bed I prefer women(not saying either is mutually exclusive). This snippet seems more mid stream, plenty of potential to go both ways.

Oops

That’s embarrassing. Thanks for the correction. It’s fixed now.