Pink House ~ Part 6

Printer-friendly version

I approach the beach at the lake. I am in my skimpy pink bikini—my new matching belly jewel glittering in the sunlight. I feel foolish with it in. I feel even more foolish knowing that my nose is glittering along with it under my blinged-out, girly sunglasses. On top of that, I know that I am COMPLETELY flat, thanks to the glued-on ‘vagina’ that I fully know I sport—all thanks to Allen…

I know that I agreed to this whole farce to get out of the clinic. But, Allen didn’t need to give special permission for the extra piercings. And what is the deal with him REQUESTING the ‘vagina’? I am starting to question his judgement… I hope the implant wasn’t a mistake, seeing as how I can’t have it removed now. But, surely Angi is trustworthy, right? I mean, she just wants me to get well… This side-circus at camp is just, well…THAT… A side-circus…

I see Francie laying out in the sun on a lounger. I smile to myself and think she is really HOT—and not just from the sun. I know I could never have a chance with her…she is seventeen, but a girl…ummm, crap, GUY can dream, right?

She sees me and waves me over. As I approach her she smiles and says, “NICE JEWEL! Officially a cheerleader now? Congrats, Paige!”

I blush and say, “Yeah…I wasn’t sure about it… It didn’t hurt too bad, I guess… And I can still swim even with the new piercing because of some antibiotics that I guess are a part of my new implant—I don’t have to worry about infection…”

Francie lets off a little scream and asks, “You got an IMPLANT?!?! WOW! You are serious, then? That is so AWESOME! Come over here and I will rub in your sunscreen.”

I lay down on the lounger next to hers and she rubs in the sunscreen all over my body. As she does, she notices the fake vagina. She starts softly rubbing my inner thigh and I start feeling all funny inside. She says, “Paige, I know you are only fourteen—almost fifteen, right? You birthday is next month?”

I nod, breathing heavily from what she is doing.

She continues, “And I am seventeen, but barely, so we are, in reality only a couple of years apart. Well, I am a counselor and that complicates things…but…I think you’re totally hot…”

I swallow and say, “I…I…I think you are hot, too, Francie! I have thought so, since I first saw you… But you can have your pick of any guy…”

She giggles and says, “Silly, I am bi…and lean more towards lesbian. If I wasn’t a pink, I would be a yellow, leaning towards lavender… But, it seems you are in the same boat—I don’t know about yellow, but for sure lavender.”

My head is swimming—I don’t care about colors of houses right now. Francie thinks I am hot!

She leans over me and softly kisses me on the lips. While I am catching my breath, she says, “That is the great thing about being pink, we can be any other color—and the most girly-girl of them all! Since I haven’t been assigned a protégé yet, this year, I will talk to Angi… I will make sure that it is OK to be one with benefits… She is good about that…assuming your parents won’t care. Do you think they will?”

I am in some sort of seventh heaven times infinity. I sort of come back to reality and ask, “Mind? Mind what?”

She giggles and says, “Me being your girlfriend, silly! Do you think it would be a big deal to them? We can only really officially do it, if they are OK with it.”

I shake my head and say, “I have no idea what Allen will say—but, I think I can convince him if he gives me any trouble…”

She leans over and kisses me again…I feel my nipples get REALLY hard…

Several hours later, I dreamily float into my bedroom and find a package on my bed. There is a note from Angi that says, “These are the matching bras to your panties. Again, our secret—Allen doesn’t need to know. I hope they make you feel as sexy as your panties and they should fit better than your others…”

I take one out of the bag and recoil at the lacy contraption that is indeed a match to one of my thongs. I look at the tag and it is total Greek to me…’32-A; Gel Underwire Push-Up Bra that adds two full cup sizes’…

At that moment, Brenda walks in and sees me. She whistles and says, “Girl, you made SERIOUS progress today! AWESOME jewels…and, now matching push-ups! Wait, A-cup?” She lets out a scream and says, “GO GIRL!”

I smile like I know what she is going on about, but have no idea.

She says, “Here, let me help you get it adjusted. Put it on and let’s go get supper. I’m starving—not everyone had the day off like you!”

When she is done, it feels strangely…good. I look in the mirror after I put my shirt back on and am surprised at the fact that it looks like I actually have BOOBS…small, but definitely there.

Brenda giggles and says, “You’ve got to love the power of gel push-ups, right? Now, come on!”

I follow her, confused…

o~O~o

The next day, Francie meets me as I exit the locker room after swim training. She has a big smile on her face and says, “I talked to Angi and she is fine with you being my protégé—she was actually really excited about it. She also talked to your ‘uncle’ and he was, well, in her words, ecstatic that you found a girlfriend and were comfortable being a lesbian, or bi…”

I am more than a little confused by Allen’s response, but push it aside, since it clears the way for me to be Francie’s girlfriend.

Francie grins and says, “OK, I know you still have a busy day…and I also know what goes on in the showers after cheer practice—I was one, remember. Just so you know, I am OK with that. Keep having your fun there, you’ve earned it after a hard practice—just save a little for me. OK?”

I feel faint. She has just told me it is OK to mess around with the girls in the shower and then come to her for more… I grin and say, “Yeah…ummm…sure… I mean…TOTALLY!”

She laughs and says, “Now go get ready for our session with Madam Pratt—you are SO in for it, now!”

Four hours later, after a torturous ballet session and an even more torturous cheerleading practice, I am in the shower with the other cheerleaders. Of course, my new ‘vagina’ is a huge topic of discussion…and leads to me having multiple orgasms in a row… I don’t know enough to know that is not a normal thing for a guy; I just know that I REALLY like it.

A couple hours later, I am breathing really heavily in Francie’s bed. I had had another several orgasms, one after the other—just from her sucking on my nipples. She giggles and says, “Angi told me that your implant would work fast wonders, but this is really awesome! Now, how much have you learned in the showers?”

Another couple hours of learning how to please her later, and her continuing to make me melt in ecstasy, I lay there and ask her, “So you were really born a guy?”

She says, “Yes, just like you. Getting into Pink House really helped me become who I am today… Angi has been awesome…I was able to get my special ‘vagina’ last year. It is ‘permanent’ until I can get surgery and much more realistic and advanced than yours that can only stay for a few weeks at a time. You’ll be able to do the same later, Sweetie. After our surgery, then I can REALLY pleasure you!”

Everything we have been doing is completely oral and Francie was clear that it would stay that way until I am old enough for more. But, I am thrown for a loop with what she just said…and am completely confused. She is expecting me to become a girl, like her…I am fast falling in love with her…but at what price? For now, I continue my ‘role’ and say, “Oh! I can’t wait to be able to be complete with you!”

I don’t know why, but I am really horny…and willing to do almost anything to satisfy that need. And I really do find myself completely in love with Francie. I know what you are thinking…he is only fourteen, well—almost fifteen, what does he know about love? I guess the implant has really fueled my hormonal fire…and I AM on a fast track to finishing puberty…

o~O~o

The week goes by quickly. I am making HUGE strides in ballet and cheerleading. I am able to easily swim twenty laps. I am becoming more and more an expert in putting on my own makeup. None of which I really have any true interest in.

What is more important is that I am making more and more strides with pleasing Francie. The flip side of that is that she is pulling me more and more into playing the ‘girly-girl’—along with the other girls in Pink… I am now learning to walk in four-inch heels (for starters—soon to be five, then six before the end of camp). I find myself more easily conversing with the girls in ‘girl-talk’. I find myself, with their encouragement, using the makeup skills I am gaining with Jemma. I find myself talking about the boys in camp differently…
Sunday, of course, is Parents’ Day. It is finally here and I wipe off the makeup that I had just perfectly applied, since my tears had completely ruined it. I find myself much more emotional lately—although, I seem to be getting more control over it. Anyway, I think about Mom not being here and the water-works start. I get control of myself and reapply my makeup. It is not TOO heavy—at least by Pink standards and get dressed.

I put on a pink sundress with spaghetti straps that matches the color of my pink highlights perfectly. It is really short and shows off my tanned legs. It is also cut to show cleavage—something that my new bras seem to be able to help me with. They really are wonders—making absolutely nothing look like something. I still have no idea what an ‘A-cup’ is—or what two cups above that is, except that it looks like I really DO have boobs. Not that I want that—no, REALLY…I don’t… Even if Francie thinks it is hot…

I put on my four-inch glitzy-pink stiletto heels and spritz myself with the flowery perfume that Francie had given me and insists that I wear every day. I purse my lips and add another coat of gloss, check that my now signature braid is straight, grab my purse, and click-clack my way to the gathering area to await dear old ‘Uncle’ Allen’s arrival…

I see him come through the door twenty minutes later. I sit quietly to see his reaction. He scans the now half empty room and looks right over me. He scans again and starts to turn to leave.

I wave and say loudly, “Hi, Allen. I’m over here!”

He does a double-take and comes over to me. He has a dazed look on his face and says, “Vi…Paige? Wow! I obviously didn’t even recognize you. They certainly can do wonders around here, huh, sport? How are you liking it?”

I take him outside where we can’t be overheard and say, “Well, I guess it beats being stuck in the clinic all summer, although, I don’t think that would have happened—Angi has released me from all restrictions. I’m in Hell, though. LOOK at me!”

He shakes his head and says, “Well, Angi said that the supervised therapy activities you have been doing have really helped—you wouldn’t have had the same thing at the clinic, so who knows? Anyway, you’re back to full shape now and can do whatever you want after the summer is over…”

I nod and say, “I can’t wait to get out of here, I think they are actually turning me INTO a girl!”

He blanches a little and asks, “What do you mean?”

I say, “Well, they have me dressing, walking, giggling and talking like one—I have to sit to pee with this thing you had Angi put on me; what was that all about anyway? They have me perfecting my makeup skills and ability to walk in heals… I don’t know, I even…FEEL like a girl now…”

He slowly nods his with a strange look of relief on his face. He says, “Angi offered up the prosthetic device and it seemed like a good thing to keep your cover—you ARE still going to keep it up, right? We could BOTH get into a lot of trouble if it comes out…”

I sigh and say, “Yeah, it’s only another three weeks—I think I can manage. My story is set here and I don’t get questions, anymore—except from Angi always asking how I am doing and if I am still OK with the thing. Of course, I tell her I am.”

He nods grimly and says, “OK, sport. Hang in there! I have to head back—Albert’s camp is in the opposite direction from home and I have to be there this afternoon for his Parents’ Day. I’ll see you in a few weeks, OK?”

I nod my head and he quickly leaves—like he is afraid something will happen at any moment. I watch him get nervously into his car and wonder what the heck is going on. Albert must have done something at math camp, I guess…

I run into Francie about an hour later. She asks, “Where is your ‘Uncle’?”

I shrug my shoulders and say, “He had to leave to go to the little monster’s PD at math camp. He was acting all weird, though. I don’t know—maybe the little monster is in trouble at camp, or something…”

She giggles and says, “Well, that is too bad. I would have liked to have met him. I guess I can at the end of camp, huh. Anyway, it’s time to graduate you into those five-inch heels—come on, Hon!”

I groan as I follow her back to her room…

up
213 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

"Our little secret"?

"Our little secret"? Universal code for "I am going to jail if you squeal"

I hope Paige can stop this before she does something that destroys her fertility or worse. And I seriously hope Angie gets in the deep brown soon!

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

We have a possible win-win solution here...

Paige has a friend in Francine, and perhaps the possibility of an unconventional marriage as Francine's wife and (privately, the biological father of their children, if the implant hasn't done irrevocable damage yet.) On the other hand, the two "A's" will be totally out, one to prison, the other to Juvie, or maybe to Pink, as an alternative to sentencing. Oh, the possibilities are endless, and delightful—as long as Paige spills the beans as soon as Mother arrives home. Could Paige have an accident while cheering or at ballet that might call her back sooner than expected, and be able to confront Paige and Francine without Allen around?

More to say: This story, entertaining as it is, is described as a "side circus." The main event will probably be Allen's attempt to take over Mother's company and set his son in as his presumptive heir to the seat of CEO. The story offers great possibilities for a stockholder's fight, and other things that might not seem interesting to Big Closet readers, unless things get gingered up with transsexual teens in lingerie...
Please keep this coming, but I have to stop now—my imagination is overheating...
take care
rg

LOL

If I didn't already have most of the story finished, you would be giving me LOTS of ideas. That being said, you aren't too far off on some...I'm just not saying which. :P

HUGS!

I like the story, but ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

... it's really hard to suspend disbelief given how unrealistically dense "Paige" is. She has a lot of pieces, but seems to have no clue to putting them together. Of course, given the implant, it's already too late.

BE a lady!

Allen in deep doggy doo

Jamie Lee's picture

Vick/Paige still thinks he's going along with a program which allows he out of the clinic for the summer. He still doesn't understand that, other than Allen, everyone believes him to be wanting to transition to a girl and that's why he's there.

That his/her appearance shook Allen is an indication he's realizes he is in trouble. As rapidly as Vick/Paige is changing, there is no way he can explain away the changes that have been made. Especially when Vick's mom demands an explanation from Vick. The minute Allen said or Allen said that comes out, Allen will be mud. If he's lucky. He may try to keep mother and son separated but this will make her very suspicious, and make her demand to see her son.

I've got to keep reading to see what happens to his jerkfullness when the entire story is revealed. And I still think he bamboozled Angi as well.

Others have feelings too.

His jerkfullness!

LOL! I like that one! :)

HUGS!