Freya's Gift Chapter 4

Printer-friendly version

An aging overweight man who plays too much online gaming receives a gift from Freya, the
goddess of love, lust, beauty, sorcery, fertility, gold, war and death.

Freya's Gift

Chapter 4: Where to Start?

I awoke to a glorious sunrise on the lake. I stretched my arms out revelling in the feeling of have no morning pains. Pain was something I had grown used to as an ever constant companion, one I would gladly have buried in a hidden grave, if only.

It look to be a fabulous day in the forest. Rising and stretching more I felt I needed to get outside. I grabbed some trail mix and headed out to the garage. Looking at the mountain bike again, I decided on a ride but after looking in the cabinets in the garage found no riding gear.

I went back inside to check my bedroom again and found in the closet a cabinet I had missed before. Inside was some sports wear, a pair of running shorts and matching top in pink, blue and white. Also a pair of running shoes as well. And that was about it. Shopping for clothes was definitely in the plans as well as foodstuffs. I had never been much into running but figured if I had a new life I might as well try out new activities too. I found some cute socks in the main dresser and got ready to go.

I went out onto the deck and stretched a little before starting. It was marvelous how limber and free my body felt. I gave praise to FREYA again as I began jogging off the deck and headed for the lake. Figuring to do a lap around the lake to look around and take it easy, being active felt so good.

The lake was maybe a mile by a mile and a half, not big but not tiny. As I jogged feeling free and becoming used to how my body moved so effortlessly. I was feeling good, even the feeling of my breasts bouncing on my chest was somehow liberating. Soon I was running at a pace that was easy and comfortable. I decided I needed to push myself to see where my limits were.

Now as a man before, even at a younger age, I was normally very sedentary. Now I took pleasure in how it felt running. Soon I found I was running so fast that I was amazed. It was like in the show The Bionic Woman, just eating up the distance. It was so exhilarating. Before I knew it I had completed my lap of the lake in a matter of moments. Not feeling all that tired I continued on, deciding on two more laps.

I wasn't even feeling as though I was tired or had pushed myself all that hard. I barely was breathing above a normal rate. Although my exertion had me feeling as though I needed a shower badly. And here I thought that women don't stink when they sweat. Shows how little I knew about them as a whole. I went inside looking at the clock on the microwave. I had only been gone for fifteen minutes, that meant that I had ran at an average speed of about 60mph. I started to wonder what my limits were.

I go to the restroom and start the shower. The water heats faster than I could imagine. But realize I need to go pee first. I sat done on the toilet and just relax and go like I had always had urinated this way. My first bodily function as a woman.

After adjusting the temperature I strip down and get in. The water running down the hills and valleys of my body. I felt amazing, from the way the water made my nipples tingle to the way it ran over my backside and between my legs. It felt so good that I figured I should explore the terrain, if you get my drift. When I touched my nipples they quickly became erect sending electrical shocks all through my body and leaving weak in the knees.

If this was how women felt during arousal, I was not sure if I was ready for a whole lot more. Finding some raspberry scented body wash I soaped up to a good lather. I got a little too close to my new vagina, merely brushing it with the loofah, and had my first female orgasm. I fell to my knees, the warm glow flooding through me. I rinse off then wash and conditioned my hair, it was so soft. I turned the water off, grab the towel off the rod, drying myself in the shower.

I stepped out and got my first complete look at myself. I think I had avoided looking before because since I was the one who had 'built' this body, that I knew it well. That was not the case. Staring at myself in the mirror I kind of lost track of time. What I was now, was a very attractive woman. My breasts were large, but as I was 6'1", they were proportional to my body. My backside and hips were very shapely. It was bound to draw attention to me though. Then of course my face had a very ephemeral quality to it, slanting eyes and brows, and of course pointed ears.

Depending of your background, I either looked like I was Vulcan or like the elf I actually was. If my body didn't draw attention my ears sure would. Just like Spock in Star Trek, when he visited cultures were round ears were the norm. Enough of this though. Going to the dresser I grab a pair of red panties with black lace and put them on, they slide up and feel so nice and natural. Next a matching bra, which gives me some trouble at first. Until I put it on backwards, spin it around and fit my breasts into the cups, then sliding the straps up my arms and over my shoulders. Adjusting how my breasts rest in the silky fabric, it feels so comforting. I almost feel that since my breasts are so firm that the only reason for the bra is because of how it makes me feel to wear it.

I grab some leftovers from the fridge, like a fruit salad concoction and headed for the office. I waken the PC and look to my calendar. I see that I have a meeting with my supervisor on Friday for orientation at 1pm. I also have a 9am appointment with a doctor for work required before my meeting. Both events are in town about twenty minutes away.

Looking at a map of the state I discover that I'm near to where Katie is going to school, at Oregon State University. Playing softball on an 85% scholarship as a Duck. Ha ha. She was so close I felt I had to reach out to her. If she could just accept me for who I am now as her uncle or aunt as the case would be, or an older sister maybe since our ages were so close together now.

Going over and taking stock of my personal inventory. while I have a PC, I have no cell phone and no phone in the house at all. I am on satellite for the computer. So I need a phone and other things in town. I make a list for what I need then go into the bedroom to get dressed. I don't have all that much clothing so I decide to wear one of my ranger uniforms and a pair of mid calf hiking boots. I had a choice of either pants or shorts so I opt for the shorts as it's warming up nicely outside.

Since I had no clue on makeup, and wearing ranger greens it would be out of place anyways. My hair kind of just feel into place as it was in the game, with the braids on the left side and flowing down onto the middle of my shoulders. Running my fingers through my hair it felt so smooth and silky to the touch. Grabbing my list and sticking it into my handbag I head to the garage with keys in hand.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I hopped into my WRX and hit the door opener on the dash. Then turn the key to the satisfying throaty rumble of a above average tuned motor and exhaust, bringing a way too big smile on my face. Backing out and hitting the remote to close the door. The driveway is stone cobbled as it leads over the stream by way of a small bridge onto the paved roadway. Heading into Eugene along the twisty roads learning my way, but also using the nav system to prepare for the many curves. It was like driving the curves of a shapely woman's body. Leaving me with a feeling in my guts that was both pleasing and dampening. It took about 30min with the lite traffic to reach Eugene city limits and find a mall that I think would have what I needed.

After parking I walked towards the entrance and notice even in hiking boots that my hips and rear had a nice sway. Inside I spot an Apple store, my last phone was a 5c, heading there for a IPhone 6. Once inside I select a salesman, and say "Hello, I need to get a new phone, could you help me."

He looks up with a growing smile on his face as he sees me. "How can I be of help 'MS Ranger'." Like he was Yogi Bear or something.

Laughing I replied "I'm looking for an IPhone 6 with unlimited talk and text, and it has to be able to work out in the Willamette park range."

"Well the only thing that will work deep in the woods would be a sat-IPhone 6." As he motions off to the right, I turn to look, when he says "Oh my, I just noticed your ears". Staring at them, he becomes embarrassed and turns bright red. He apologizes as I blush and says "I'm so sorry that was very rude of me."

"I forget about them because I was born with them, they are a genetic mutation that only occurs in about .00000001% of births. Most people just think I'm a Trekkie or an elfnic trying to fulfill some inner desire."

"They are actually very attractive. And besides 'Everyone' know that Vulcan ears go straight up, not back and out slightly."

Now I was intrigued and surprised that this very professional look gentleman was clued to the ways of Starfleet. Still showing some flushness I said "So your a Trekkie too?"

"Guilty as charged, I used to watch the original series episodes with my dad. Some of the best moments we ever shared. And he would never be caught dead being called Trekker." As I laughed and warmed to him I noticed he was a little taller than me, but not much. And built like a Grizzly Adams, clean shave in a smart looking suit.

He showed me some phones and pointed out their good and bad qualities, earning a quiet thanks from me and a stern scowl from his boss. He just smiled at his boss and to me whispered "My boss is my uncle, so don't worry I won't get into any trouble." I chose a phone and he went to set it up and charge it so it would be ready to use when I left the store. He had me sign the contract then presented me my new phone.

"I hope you enjoy your new phone Freya, That's an unusual name. How did you get it?"

With a smirk on my face I replied, "Well, you could say I was named after the Norse Goddess FREYA."

"You'll have to tell me the story sometime."

Smiling "Maybe when the time is right."

He smiles even bigger showing brilliant teeth, "I included my number in case you should need anything, like dinner, my name's Blake, James Blake."

I laughed and said I thought he was going to say Bond, "I appreciate the offer, but I need to settle in to a new town and job, but thank you! I'm sure you have MY number." Said coyly with a smile. This was strange but fun too, having been an old man two days ago. And walk out the door.

End of Chapter 4

up
229 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well played

Podracer's picture

Freya, you now have a fan..

"Reach for the sun."

Good local and occupation.

Good local and occupation..This should be good!

alissa