TWINS by Marie Part 24 - Decker

Printer-friendly version

Decker counted the cash in his pocket and guessed what he had left on his credit cards. Enough to get to Baja and lie low for a couple of weeks. He would eat crap the Mexs call food, drink some tequila and sleep on the beach. He could get plenty of cheap weed on the street down there. Tourists buy it at a humongous markup.

TWINS by Marie, Part 24 - Decker
by Marie C.

I got up as early as I could without bothering mom. Not one bra fit and I could barely pull on my panties. I’m getting tired of this, I thought, though another part of me was excited at the changes. My hair was now all the way down my back and moved like water. I sneaked into the sewing room where Jenny was still asleep and rummaged through mom’s retail stock until I found a B+cup bra and another size of panties.

In the mirror my front side looked impressive and my expanded equipment was moving around like they had minds of their own, nothing like my old padded bras — and there wasn’t any way I could hide them! I even tried a huge bag of a float dress that mom was working on but that didn’t do anything. “I wonder what Dr. Gardner’ll say?” A tiny voice answered “Why should she care?”

As I padded down the hall in my new intimates Sandy came out of the bathroom in a towel and completely surprised whispered “Why are you wandering around in your skivvies?” She stared at my current dimensions and shook her head in disbelief.

“I don’t have anything that fits,” I whined quietly trying not to wake anyone.

She crooked her finger at me and mouthed “Follow.” In her bedroom she pulled out a black short sleeve pullover sweater and straight gray miniskirt. Boy, did the sweater make me stick out. The skirt emphasized my hips and I certainly didn’t need the corset. I went back to my room for pantyhose and a pair of low heeled pumps. Why hose you may ask but I can’t give you an answer, at least none that would make sense. Maybe I just felt like looking more grown up.

Coming out of her officefully dressed Sandy stopped me again and put both hands on my shoulders giving me a detailed once over. “You really look like eighteen, kid, not thirteen. With the right clothes and makeup you could pass for twenty-one.” She seemed to be considering something.

I didn’t know how to answer, but suddenly I had to pee. After I struggled to get my pantyhose down without ruining them and sat down I saw my wee wee wasn’t hardly anything. I suppose I should have been upset but I had to get downstairs. I would worry later.

This morning I was super-efficient and got breakfast together for all of us including Jenny. I even managed to get Sandy to eat her first solid breakfast in weeks. In a bright floral apron and padded gloves I laid out the settings and placed large platters of eggs, bacon and biscuits on the table. Mom wouldn’t move out of her living room overstuffed chair and so I brought in her breakfast on a tray. She looked all wrung out and complained she wasn’t very hungry.“Marlene, would you get my cigarettes, too.” was all she would say.

“Yes, mom,” I replied without comment. Jenny looked at me on her way out when mom used my cousin’s name but said nothing.

“Thank you, honey. You’re growing up so fast. We’ve got to get clothes for your birthday — and a party. Who do you want to invite this year?” Mom was coming unglued again after our session at the Sheriff’s office. Her head tilted back and she seemed to go to sleep.

At this point Jenny told me quietly she had to get back to her animals and would call soon. I accompanied her to the door and said “Thanks for all your help Jenny. I don’t know what we would’ve done without you.” I pecked her on the cheek. “Oh, you’d make out all right,” and gave me a return peck on the forehead. When I got back in the living room mom was sitting there looking crumpled, frail and aged. Sandy clattered down the stairs and waved as she ran out the door.

With great effort Linda finally seemed to wake up. “Marlene, could you straighten out the orders in the sewing room and get them ready for delivery?”

“Sure, mom.” I kissed her and went upstairs. In my room I looked in the mirror again and there was no boy visible. I put my hands on my breasts and remembered Ana’s breast feedings. Then I moved my hands to my hips and cocked one like Leticia did. The miniskirt brought out my legs in a way I wasn’t used to. I felt embarrassed and a little scared. What will everybody think? I remembered how Emma felt looking at herself in the mirror and touching herself all over. I was almost her size and shape now.

I finished up quickly in mom’s room moving around quickly and competently in Sandy’s heels which were taller than mine, three inches. I felt confident as I packed up the delivery items. I knew I looked good and I wanted to be seen.

But I didn’t have any way to deliver mom’s packages. “I need a driver’s license.” I thought, “but I’m still too young. Bill has too many DUIs. Sandy’s gone to work and I can’t ask Jenny to do any more. Addie and Leticia are falling apart. I wonder if Bert’s mother would do it?”

I phoned Mrs. Newman and explained that mom wasn’t well. Could she help by driving me around? She answered that Bert had a permit to drive during the day. Could he do something? He was home now.

I swallowed hard. Was I ready for this? I wondered.

“O.K. Mrs. Newman if Bert wants to. But I don’t want to cause any trouble.”

“Oh, it’s no trouble at all. He’ll be there in five minutes.”

I told mom I was going to deliver her orders and Bert would drive me. “Oh that’s nice, honey. You always liked Bert. Have fun. I’ll be up after awhile.”

I heard the car honk and moved to the front of the house. At the window I waved pointing to some boxes and Bert came dashing up. On the porch he froze openmouthed and said “Lady, you look awesome.”

I caught myself staring back. He was so tall and just starting a beard. Something in my tummy wiggled. “Thank you, Bert.” I smiled at him and he carried the boxes down in one load nearly tripping on the front stairs while snatching a quick glimpse of my legs. That was the first time I was ever called “lady.”

While we made the rounds of mom’s customers he kept turning his head in my direction the whole time while he was driving and almost ran into a ditch twice. I didn’t know what to do except sit there, smile and keep pulling at the hem of my skirt. What would Emma think of how I was dressed?

After we finished he pulled up in front of the little store next to the Rancho and asked “Would you like a coke, Darlene? We can sit here and drink it.” I smiled, he turned red, bolted out of the car and into the store’s entrance.

When he came back he said still red-faced “Darlene, you’re the best looking girl around here,” and took my hand which I didn’t take away.

“Thank you, Bert. You’re one of the nicest boys.” My voice was very warm and inviting I realized. His face stayed flushed the whole time and he kept his hand on mine, eyes glued to my chest, switching now and then to my knees which I now didn't want to keep covered. What was I doing?

Finally I broke into our mutual staring session saying “We have to go because mom isn’t well. Yesterday she had to talk to the police about all those things they found at Leo’s and she’s come unglued because of it.” When we got back he walked me up the stairs holding my hand all the way.

“Thanks again, Bert,” I said rather shyly, not really knowing what else to say.

“No problemo, lady. Call anytime. Always glad to help a damsel in distress.” And off he went without being obnoxious.

Mom surprised me because she was standing just inside the door as I came up the stairs. “I saw that,” she smiled. “You’ll hear from him again, I’m sure. Thanks for taking care of those things, honey.”

“Mr. Smith, I need five large so I can get to Mexico.” Decker was pleading with his contact. He didn’t know the guy’s real name. Had never met him. Decker had always done the snatches and when accomplished would find an envelope full of hundreds waiting for him in a public locker. He had just got a call from Leo to warn him about the cops coming to the ranch. Apparently the shreiff let him go for a minute so he could get rid of the dope. That gave Leo the space to warn Decker.

“Decker, you’re a total fuckup,” Smith rasped. Decker could hardly hear him and right now was too scared to ask the man to speak up.

“You grab and snuff the daughter of a cop’s old lady. They find the tape with you and two other assholes screwing the girl. The house in Nogales gets busted by the Mexs, the FBI is all over the place. Half our guys have to leave the country and the other half get hauled in. Have a nice life what you got left of it.” He clicked off.

When Smith’s words sank in Decker yanked the phone out of its socket and threw it across the room. Then he busted up a table and kicked a hole in the wall. How was he supposed to know the kid was allergic to chloroform? He was just gonna have a little fun and let her go. Besides those South American drug dudes dig school girl flicks. It woulda brought big bucks.

Decker counted the cash in his pocket and guessed what he had left on his credit cards. Enough to get to Baja and lie low for a couple of weeks. He would eat crap the Mexs call food, drink some tequila and sleep on the beach. He could get plenty of cheap weed on the street down there. Tourists buy it at a humongous markup.

When Smith was done he punched the sheriff’s number and left a description of Decker’s vehicle, license number and which way Decker was headed. Then he taped the phone to a rock and threw it in San Francisco Bay.

Decker got as far south as Oxnard on Highway 101 where he was forced off the road by three CHP cruisers, lights twinkling and blazing like a Fourth of July picnic.

A week later mom and I reported back to Dr Gardner. I was nearly a C cup.

“Subject is developing female sex characteristics at an abnormally fast rate. Breast and hip development have reached the standard for an eighteen year old girl. While full physical development in thirteen year old females is not common it has to be unheard of among thirteen year old males in estrogen therapy.

“Subject’s testes and scrotal sac have disappeared completely. The penis is no more than a button flush with the pubic area and not visible without deliberate examination. There is no vaginal opening (nor should we expect there to be) however skin between the subject’s legs has developed a crease resembling an immature vulva. This latter is most unusual and will be watched carefully.

“Subject’s voice is soft and very attractive from any standpoint. His body is completely free of hair except for head and pubis. Skin is smooth and free of blemish. There appears to be no unusual discomfort in the subject about rapid body changes or his role as a nearly developed young woman.

“Subject and mother deny doubling up on prescription. Blood tests show no excessive hormone levels. Possibly hormone therapy has triggered a latent female development process previously undetected. For purposes of control medication has been withheld pending the next examination. Full body X-rays shall be included at that time to determine condition of internal organs and bone development. Consultation with endocrinology may be warranted.

When Darlene and Linda returned home Zack Miller was waiting out front in an official car. He stared at Darlene for the longest time then said “My God you look like Linda.” After the initial surprise he said “Linda we need to talk. Can I come in?” Darlene had a premonition about what Zack wanted, so sat next to Linda and took her hand.

“Leo Fernandez told us about the clothes and tape and where they came from though he said he hadn’t looked at them and we believe him. It seems that a friend of his named Decker was central to a child abduction and pornography ring. He always wondered if Decker was connected to Marlene’s disappearance so he’s being charged with obstruction of justice. He’ll get off lightly if he cooperates, unless he was involved in something else. The girl in the film was rescued from a house on the Mexican border. Authorities in Sonora broke the ring from their side and the girl and a few others are home again thanks to Leticia and Darlene.”

“The worst part is hard to talk about.” He paused and pinched his eyes. “We got a call from Sonoma County. An apple orchard owner near Occidental found a shallow grave in one of his distant groves. A girl in the grave wasn’t as lucky as the girl on the videotape and I won’t go into any details. But we need to make an identification to make sure it isn’t Marlene. That requires a DNA sample. Either of you will do.” He had to swallow hard after his last words.

Darlene volunteered and Miller took out a Q-tip, wiped the inside of his mouth and stuck the swab in a baggie.

“Well, I’ve got to go. I’ll call when the results come back.” He walked over and put his arm around Linda for a minute and gaped momentarily at Darlene who seemed ready to burst his sweater. Then he left.

Darlene sat with Linda for a long while. “Do you need anything mom?” She shook her head. When It got dark he took her by the hand. “Come on mom, let’s go upstairs and lie down. I’ll get one of your pills.”

Out of the blue Linda asked “Marlene, would you put on that dress you wore to your party, you know the one where you got Kirk to dress up?”

“I’ll try mom, but it may be too small.” He went to the sewing room and found a bra that didn’t push out too far and pulled the dress off the rack. It fit just barely, still very tight around his bosom and hips if he zipped the back only part way. He did his makeup the way Marlene liked it and pinned in a flower.

“Here I am, mom.” She sat up and looked me over teary-eyed.

“You always looked so sweet in that dress. So did your cousin. I wonder where he is. We haven’t seen him for awhile have we? “

“No, mom, we haven’t. I think he’s o.k. though.” It was weird to be humoring mom.

Linda’s gaze wandered, then she seemed to remember something. “We have to get you ready for high school soon. I don’t know if you should go to public school, though. I was thinking about Edith Benson’s School for Girls in Ross. All the women I know who went there were well trained socially. It’s expensive though. What do you think, honey?”

I knew Emma would like it. I didn’t know about Marlene, but probably. I had the feeling it would be up to me. For some reason it felt like there weren’t going to be anymore midnight sessions.

“I don’t know, mom. I’m pretty far behind in my school work.” I sat there knees together and hands folded in my lap. My fluffy low cut party dress was completely out of place for our mood but it seemed to her perk up.

Finally I broke the silence. “I really like this dress, mom, but I’m too big now. In fact even my new clothes are too small.” As I reached for mom’s hand I could hear seams popping and Linda seemed to wake up again.

“Well, we’ll take care of that soon. You know you’d have to wear a uniform at Miss Benson’s so we’d have to get more clothes anyhow. As for school work I could tutor you in most of the subjects. You already know home economics and business math. Your manners and grace are far ahead of any girl your age. I don’t think you’d have any trouble.”

I arranged mom in bed after helping her undress and tucked her in. Then I changed back into Sandy’s sweater and skirt.

It was still early evening so I called Leticia for some telephone company. Addie answered, “It’s for you Leticia.” Addie sounded annoyed and there seemed to be shouting in the background.

Leticia was crying when she picked up. “Everybody’s mad at me because of Leo. But I’m still glad I did it. I can’t stand it here.” She blew her nose.

“Why don’t you come over? You can stay here tonight,” I said. “I’ll call Bert and we’ll come get you” Why did I say that? I didn’t know if Bert would come or not. On the other hand maybe I did.

Mrs. Newman answered the phone. “Yes, he’s right here. Bert,” she called.

I explained about Leticia. “Could he come?” I would tell him more as we drove.

“Always happy to rescue a lady, “ he said cheerfully.

Bert practically ran out of the house. He had been thinking about Darlene for a week trying to screw up the courage to call. He knew she was young but she didn’t look very young in that sweater and skirt, or even act young. He even had an wet dream about her. “And she seems to like me. Well, I’ll get the chance to find out.”

I heard his low slung car bang on the treacherous driveway and dashed down to meet him in the yard. As I got in the car he leaned over and kissed me. I was so completely off guard that I didn’t resist and he did it again. I responded by putting my arms around his neck and he pulled me toward him so hard that I cried out and felt his hand slide under my sweater and over one breast. He gave it a light squeeze and it felt like an electric shock. I gasped.

“We can’t, Bert, please, no.” He ignored me and kept on this time with both hands while he was kissing me. I pawed helplessly at his hands realizing that I didn’t want him to stop.

“Oh, God!” I thought while his hand gently manipulated my right breast. By now the other was on my left knee moving to where it shouldn’t. I was caving in like a sloppy mudslide and suddenly became terrified of what he might do if he found out what I was. I finally managed to push him away. looking at his tented pants and remembered Clara and Eddy. It didn’t take much to make me into a teenage slut.

“We’ve got to get Leticia.” I explained stiff arming him on the shoulder. I told him what happened and how they found a girl’s grave. “I think it’s Marlene.” Bert looked genuinely crestfallen at the news and pulled his hands away.

“By the way mom is calling me Marlene now, I guess because of the strain, so if she says anything while you’re there, just act normal and call me Marlene too.”

We had just turned into Leticia’s road when we saw her walking toward the highway, school pack hurriedly slung over one shoulder. As she climbed in she told us “I sneaked out and didn’t tell anybody. I’ll call mom when we get to your place.” She looked at the lipstick on Bert’s face and smiled “I know what you’ve been doing.”

When we got back I told Leticia to go on ahead, that I’d be up in a minute. Bert continued his one sided wrestling match and ran his hands all over me, up my skirt and under my sweater. This time I felt deliciously helpless and didn’t resist at all though I didn’t take anything off. I even unbuttoned the front of his shirt and ran my hand over his slightly hairy chest. His beard tickled and I started giggling like a six year old. For a moment I remembered that I could have been hairy like that but it slipped my mind with his next smooch.

“Bert, we’ve got to stop,” I gasped.

“Aww,” he mock frowned as I opened the door and staggered up the stairs waving. I realized he wasn’t supposed to be driving after dark. What if something had happened I thought. Oh, well.

Leticia was waiting on the porch. “I saw everything.” She had a big grin.

“Well don’t tell mom, please. I’m supposed to be too young to be a teenage slut.”

“Well you’re not any more, are you. Besides, you have to tell me every little detail.” Leticia grinned looking me up and down. My hair was falling down in sections, my sweater was pushed up to my chest and my skirt was rumpled and twisted. When I told her she had to call me Marlene in front of mom she looked at me funny.

Leticia’s mother was predictably upset when her daughter called. Afterward I talked to Addie and told her mom was sleeping and not feeling well after we heard about the grave in Sonoma County. At the mention of a grave Addie went silent. I described Zack’s visit and the sample I had to give. She sobbed saying “I hope it’s not Marlene,” and hung up. Down inside Addie knew it was Marlene. Leo had actually been friends with a really bad guy.

By the time I got off the phone it was dark and the two of us put on shorty nighties and sat around on talking. While I undressed Leticia stared unbelievingly. “You’ve got nothing there,” she said with a serious expression. “Did they operate on you? That’s what they do to boys like you.”

I told her with a puzzled look on my face that it happened all by itself. “The doctor gave me some medicine but even she’s puzzled about the fast changes.”

Then I told her about mom wanting me to go to Miss Benson’s School. At the mention of Miss Benson’s Leticia got a scornful look on her face. “Well I think you’d do real well there. They’re all so prissy and goody-goody. That’s how you are. Maybe you’ll meet a rich boy, get married and have lots of babies. She grinned evilly and poked me on both nipples with two fingers. “They’re so big now. What if they get bigger?”

“Well I don’t think it’s such a bad idea.” I covered myself defensively with my arms and snapped, “My babies won’t starve like yours will,” and stabbed her in the chest with my forefinger and stuck out my tongue.

Later I told her about the dreams. “Oh, man that’s really strange,” Leticia said. “Before I was born old people here told mom about creepy, weird things that used to happen, nothing bad, just really, really strange stuff. Somebody saw children walking around at night in spooky old costumes like the kind you see on TV. Once there was a girl living here who turned into a boy, something like you, I guess.”

I wondered if she meant Jenny’s daughter, but I didn’t want to get into it.

“ So you’re not the only girl who started as a boy,” she giggled. “I wish I could be a boy.”

up
55 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

New twist, perhaps?

Will there be a new boy around? Leticia is certainly making wishes in a wrong place... And hopefully Darlene's "growth" stops - then Clara did wish her to have large breasts.

The story continues to be very well written and interesting! Just keep it coming!

Hugs,
Sissy Baby Paula and Snowball (my toy puppy)