A Fantasy Gone Way Wrong -1-

Printer-friendly version

This is a fictional tale about a guy, who just wanted to recreate for him self a small part of a fantasy story he read. But as we all know things don’t always go as we plan, and this was no exception. I hope you enjoy the story as much as I enjoyed writing it

Chapter #1
The Intro And How It All Started

Hi my name is “Rick”, but some people like to call me Ricky. I ‘m 35-years-old, and on the short side. Ok the really short side. I stand about 4ft.-9 inches tall and weight in at 95lbs. I’m the head or if you want, the president of a small insurance company, which my wife inherited from her late father. It’s a small company, which my wife lets me run for her as I see fit, while she works at her job as a paralegal for some big shot lady lawyer in the city. She makes about twice of what I bring home from the company, but I have fun running the small office, which keeps me busy & out of trouble. I have 6 ladies that work for me in the office. I will say they are all really cute looking. I should know I hired most of them, except for Jennifer, and Sally who were with my father-in law, before he died and I took over. All the ladies are in their mid twenties to early thirties. As for my wife Jackie she is a knockout. She is 34-years-old, and has a great shape, weighting about 135-lbs, and her measurements are, 38D-30 —36. She stands a lot taller then I do. She is about 5ft-11-inches tall, which is almost a foot and a half taller then I am. I guess you could say we look like Mutt & Jeff from the old comic strips.

I will confess that lately the wife & I have not been getting along as I would hope, and I have this feeling she has been seeing someone else on the side. I’ve been trying to find out, whom if anyone, but still have no proof. I have even asked Jennifer at work if she could try and find out something for me. Jennifer has known Jackie way longer then I have, because she and Jackie both worked for Jackie’s father, when they were in their teens. As of now Jennifer has come up with nothing yet, which I guess is a good thing. So I gave up, and I have decided to start looking around for my self just in case. I have asked out a couple of the cute ladies at work, which I know is not a good idea, but I needed some sex, as Jackie seems to have cut me off lately. Jennifer was the latest one I asked out, I mean she is really cute looking and about my age, but we never really got anything going between us. I guess you could say both dates I had with her really ended up being more like business meetings then dates. The reason was that we ended up talking about the company, and how she thinks some of my ideas were ruining it. How if she ran the company she would do some things differently. Most of the night went pretty well. Plus she did have some good ideas. So I guess the time spent with her wasn’t wasted. I would say it was a couple of fun nights out even though I didn’t get any sex out of the deal.

What’s got me worried is I have dated one other girls from the office a couple of times. I really like her and we hit it off nicely. Thing is what if this gets a little more serious, and it turns into a full-blown affair? I have this feeling I may slip up, and this girl could find out about the books. Then what would happen if I break it off with her and she gets mad at me? She may go and tell Jackie. Jackie has no clue about what’s going on at the business. She trusts me to run the whole place my way. You see I have been embezzling funds from the company. Well not really embezzling more like taking a little money here & there. I needed the extra money to have fun when going out sometimes, and also to keep my self in cute looking outfits.

You see I’m also a crossdresser, and have been since I was 6-years-old. Jackie has known about my crossdressing for many years, and she is somewhat ok with it, as long as I do it secretly at home, or at one of the crossdressers club meetings. But if Jackie found out about my secret stash of money! I would be in some really hot water for sure? I mean if she found out she could kick me out of the house and get a divorce. Then where would I be? As it is I have already stopped taking the money about 6-months ago, as I figure I have enough put away for now.

To be truthful I really don’t get that much of a paycheck from the company, and we use most of my money to pay all the bills. So by time I pay the bills at home, it leaves me with only a few dollars a week to spend on what I want. So I’ve been stealing money here & there from the company. Not much money each time just enough to keep me going. I have been putting it in a special checking account. The money is just so I can have my own stash for whatever I want to use it for, and when I want to use it. In a way it is partly my money anyhow. Plus I haven’t taken that much, maybe about $12 thousand dollars over the last 3-1/2 years. I don’t want that to be found out by one of the girls in the office. If they did I know it would get right back to Jackie. That’s why I haven’t gotten to serious with that one cute girl I’ve gone out with.

Getting that little stash of money really wasn’t that hard to do, but making sure no one knew was the hard part. Being I run the company and take care of the books. I found it easy to hide the fact that I was taking a little money from the petty cash checking account. I figured the easiest way was to buy things for cash or Check made out to cash. It was kind of simple, and it all started by accident. One day I ended up with cash in hand after I made a check out for some items at Staples. I had made the check for $50 dollars more then the items cost. So the cashiers gave me back the change. Wow I said to myself I could skim off some money a little at a time like this & have myself a little spending cash. All I had to do was make some fake purchases orders that I put down in the accounting books. I can write the checks for more cash then needed, and then cash them. This way I take the extra money and deposit it into a personal checking account. The books say I bought such & such at so & so price. Stuff like copy paper, office supplies, printer ink & the copier toner. Things that I figured you can’t trace, and are used up real fast. So after a while I had a good size nest egg. I will say I was a little up set about having to resort to doing this. As I really didn’t want to have to steal to have money, but Jackie makes it hard for me to have any of my own. She likes to be the one in control of everything, even our money.

Like I said Jackie knows all about my crossdressing, and that I go to meetings. The only thing is besides the dressing up as a lady, I have another little secret side to my crossdressing life style. It’s a secret that even Jackie has no clue too. You see just for the fun, when I’m alone, and Jackie is away on one of her business trips with her boss. I love to dress up as a little girl. I dress as a little girl of maybe 3-years-old. Then again there are also times I will dress as a baby girl, of maybe 18-month to 2-years-old, with diapers & rubber pants, baby bonnets you know the works. It all depends on my mood, and what I feel like at the time.

It all started when I was about 8-years-old. My mom dressed me as a little girl for punishment. She kept this punishment up till I was about 15 and was in high school. I guess she needed to do this to keep me under control after my dad died, because I really was getting into a lot of trouble back then. I think that’s why I’m still hooked on the little girl & frilly baby outfits. Plus because of that punishment, I also love to read forced petticoat discipline & punishment stories. These are stories in which some guy or young boy is force to dress as a little girl, baby girl or even as a French Maid, by the wife, girlfriend, or even the mother. Most stories are about an adult male who was caught dressed, or maybe the wife / girlfriend is getting even because she found he was cheating on her. Then again maybe it’s about a teenage boy, or preteen, who is always getting into trouble like I did. So he is being forced to dress as a little girl or a baby girl by his mother to get him back under control, just like my mom did to me. I sometimes like to fantasies about being one of the guys who is being punished that way. Hey it doesn’t hurt anyone and it’s a release of stress for me. I love to dress up as a little girl and read these stories while dressed.

Sometimes I think about maybe recreating parts of the stories that read. You know try to live out one of the scenes for my self. I’m pretty good with my hands and power tools. I’ve even made, just for fun, an adult size highchair out of hardwood, with a tray that fits and locks in place. Plus I even attached straps to it for your ankles, waist, and wrists. They’re attached to the chair to keep your hands & feet locked in place, making the person in the chair helpless. Once you are strapped in your mistress / mommy / wife, or whoever has complete control over you while you’re in the chair. Right now I have the chair concealed way in the back of the basement, over in a far corner. I made the highchair just so I could try and live out one of the fantasies that I read about in a story. The thing is to truly have fun using the chair. You really need to have someone else there to role-play with you, because using the chair alone just doesn’t cut it. That’s why I have only used the highchair once or maybe twice, mainly to take some pictures of myself setting in it. I have no one to role-play with, as Jackie has no idea of this side of me. Plus I really don’t think she would role-play as a mommy or mistress. So the chair just sets there. Matter of fact I had plan on taking it apart soon to get rid of it. At one time I even thought about selling it on E-Bay, but didn’t know how I could ship it to who ever wanted to buy the chair.

At the time that I used the chair I was dressed as a little baby girl, wearing a baby bonnet, with a pacifier stuck in my mouth. I took a bunch of pictures in different poses. In one I was setting in the highchair, while wearing a large pink frilly baby girls dress, with a crinoline & cute frilly rhumba panties. I had a baby’s plastic bib over my outfit, holding a baby bottle, and eating out of a Disney Princess bowl. Then I took one or two of me just setting in the chair in my outfit holding on to my doll, while sucking on a pacifier. What’s great is I have a digital camera that has a remote control so I can set it up on a tripod facing the highchair all set to take pictures. Then i get in the chair making myself all prettied up and ready. All I had to do now was hit the button on the remote, and 10 seconds later poof the camera goes off, and I have a digital photo of a cute looking baby girl in her highchair. Anyhow after I took lots of pictures using the chair, I then put the chair away in the basement. This way I know where it is, in case I ever want to use it again.

My favorite stories to read have always been about some poor guy being turned into a girl of some type. Whether it’s being turned into a baby girl, or little girl, or even a French maid. One of last stories I read was about a guy who was caught playing around by his wife, and because she no longer trusted him, but still loved him. She decided not to divorce him, but to get even somehow. So she confronted him about his cheating. He broke down and told her everything, and promised that he would do anything for her as long as she didn’t divorce him. He told her this because he knew he would lose everything, and he was trying to please her; so she wouldn’t leave him penniless. She told him okay, I wouldn't divorce you as long as you sign this contract. She had her lawyer draw up a contract for her . He gave in and signed the contract without really reading it all the way. He later found out that the contract stated that he was now her ward. That she was in complete control of him as if he were a child, and that he had to do, act, and wear whatever she decides for him. It was a legal contract that he signed and now he was stuck. She was now able to forced him to be her little girl whether he wanted to or not. I really liked that story. It was well written.

One day while setting in my office at work I had pulled up one of my favorite web sites for forced petticoat discipline, and was reading some of the stories. I do this every once in while. What’s great is none of the girls in the office even know what I’m up to. I can sit in my office, with the door closed, and read a good story, fantasying that one of the girls in the office is the one doing the petticoat punishment to me. I was there in my office reading one of the articles, and I decided I would love to try to live out one of these fantasies, just for the fun of doing it. I started thinking about this idea, and if I could formulate a plan as to how I would recreate some of the story that I read. I really haden given the idea much thought. It was just something that popped into my head at the time. I let the idea drop for a while.

about two weeks later i had taken a walk, because it was a nice day and just gotten back to my office. I went in and closed the door. Then i went on to one of my favorite story web sites. I found this really great story to read. It took me all afternoon to finished reading it. Wow was I really turned on by this story. I found the story was so interesting that it got me think again, and wondering just how it would feel to actually have what happen to this guy in the story happen to me. That’s when I came up with my plan. I was going to try and duplicate a small part of this fantasy story. It didn’t sound too hard to recreate the things that were happening to this guy in the story. It was just going to take some time & some planning on my part that’s all. Hey I know what! Let me give you a short version of what this story was all about. So you can see just why I want to recreate it for myself.

To be continued:

up
85 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

fantasy gone wrong

way cool but i red this befor some were i think in fm or something like it owell way cool ill give it 3.5stars
whildchild [email protected]

mr charlles r purcell
verry good story i wood love to see a lot more of this all i can say is wow verry good thanks for shareing

Sounds Good!

Your hero(ine) is digging his/her own hole. Can't wait to read more!

marie c.

marie c.

I am commenting....

I thought I would read this and comment, only the fair thing to do I suppose.

I read through about half of chapter one and got to the part where he describes his book-cooking and realized that many of your sentences were a bit short, you could have put a comma in there and made one sentence out of two.

Example:

I had made the check for $50 dollars more then the items cost. So the cashiers gave me back the change.

Could have easily been:
I had made the check for $50 dollars more then the items cost, so the cashier gave me back the change.

You could also have substituted an "and" for the so, removing the need for the comma all together. This occurs often in your work, it's not terribly big thing, just feels like one thought dumped into two lines.

As for the content itself, about the point where I got to the part about the whole adult infantile-ism, which is a apparently growing fetish this day and age, I just stopped reading. It's not you, it's just not my thing. The same reason I don't read most bookstore romance novels that have never come out in hardcover, the topic just doesn't excite me in any area of either mind or body.

I see that others have different opinions, and that is good. Your story at least has enough flow to follow, and continuing it will surely help you improve as a writer.

I wish you good luck, and I hope you took what I say with a grain of Salt;

Ally Kat


"If there are any Psychics in the room, Please raise My hand." - Emo Philips, Comedian

A fantasy gone way wrong

pandora's picture

Love your story so far! I used to harbor similar fantasies. My mother used to dress me up when I was a young boy. My father was gone much of the time. Your story is well written and I have enjoyed the thoughts of what your character looks like, and feels like too!

In the land of the blind, the one eyed king reigns supreme.

Well, it would seem that our

tayphad67's picture

Well, it would seem that our "little man" has a few stories to be told. The story is well written, but the are areas were editing should have been done. In any case, it will be quite exciting to see what naughtiness our person can get into!

Well, it would seem that our

tayphad67's picture

Well, it would seem that our "little man" has a few stories to be told. The story is well written, but the are areas were editing should have been done. In any case, it will be quite exciting to see what naughtiness our person can get into!