The Bestseller ~ 2

Printer-friendly version

This is the story of unconditional love between two people that thought they knew each other.

In this chapter, Ray delves deeper into his ‘research’ with Tina’s help.


The Bestseller ~ Part 2


Suddenly she gasps and says, “O…M…G! This is you, isn’t it? I mean your fantasyYou want to be a girl!

At that moment, I face a terrible decision and my life flashes before my eyes… Not what has happened in it, so far--rather my future life… I see my divorce, my public ridicule and humiliation, my friends and family disowning me… I feel tears start to come to my eyes and urgently fight them back. How do I answer this? Truthfully? Do I deflect? Do I just deny it…?

I look at her with genuine red-faced shock. Then I fake a laugh and say, “What in the world are you talking about? I mean, yes, in a sense you are right… I put myself in that person’s shoes—the best I could… That is how I write these stories; it is sort of like acting. The more I can understand how that person should feel or act, the better I can write the story… The spa treatment today gave me a bit of an edge on some things that I really could only imagine up to now. That was just enough for me to take it up a notch.”

She slowly nods, confusion still showing in her eyes. Then, several heart-stopping moments later, she seems to buy it. She nods more firmly and says, “Yeah, I guess you are right. It just seemed so real--like I was reading about you.” I give her a mock bow and say, “Thank you, Milady!” Feeling more confident that my secret is still safe, I give her a cheeky grin. She says, “But, if what you are saying is true, then you are still in need of a lot of ‘training’ if you are going to write an entire novel at as high a quality as that sampler. I have some ideas for tomorrow… For now, ‘Barbie’—let’s go to bed and play!”


I wake up first and look over at Tina sleeping soundly next to me. She is cuddled up against me and her silk nighty rubs up against mine as I move—it is exhilarating. She had insisted I wear it to get to know the feel of the material against my smooth, hairless skin. That is, she had me put it back on after we had discarded each other’s and gotten to know the feeling of both of our smooth, hairless bodies rubbing up against each other in some amazing hot and steamy sex.

I carefully get out of bed, making sure not to wake her, and pad into the kitchen to make our morning coffee. It is just about done brewing—the heavenly smell of the vanilla-flavored beans wafting throughout the apartment—when she walks in and puts her arms around me from behind. She nuzzles my neck and says, “Good morning, Lover. I like you in that sexy nighty!” I know she is teasing me, but I grin none-the-less, since she can’t see it. I wipe off the grin and swivel around in her embrace to face her. She has an impish grin on her face as she says, “I think I will keep you in one of these for a while. You were amazing last night…” I almost giggle, but catch myself just in time. I smile and say, “So were you!” I kiss her and ask, “Coffee?”


After we shower together—another amazing experience with smooth skin—she has me rub lotion into my whole body. She says, “You will find that you will dry out more easily—not as bad as if you were shaving—but… Anyway, I…liked…your soft skin last night… I had forg… I mean, it felt really nice.” She blushes. I can’t believe it! Maybe I can milk this into something more permanent… I just have to play it carefully…let her think it is her idea. I finish rubbing in the last of the lotion and say, “Anything for you, Sweetie. Like you said, I guess a lot of guys get waxed these days. I don’t think I am the type that would generally fall into that category—I mean I am not all muscled or Mr. Universe. But, I think I could get used to the smooth skin…” YES! PLEASE! She smiles and hands me a bottle of facial moisturizer. She says, “OK, then you are going to start taking care of all of your skin!” I roll my eyes at her. OMG! I think I am in heaven!

We leave our little bathroom and go into the bedroom. I start to go to my underwear drawer—already dreading what I am about to do. Tina says, “Hon, I think you should wear some of my panties…you know to get to know the feeling.” I turn around in true shock and ask, “You mean it? I mean…it could be a good idea, I guess…” Can this day get any better? She wants me to wear her panties! And here I have been fighting with myself for weeks to stay out of that drawer… She hands me a hot pink pair of bikini briefs with lace and a cute little bow on the front. She says, “I know this is your favorite pair on me.” She giggles, “Now you can see how much that lace tickles!”

I take the panties and pull them on. She looks at me expectantly—I don’t really know why. I blush at her scrutiny and ask, “What? They are just panties… But, you are right—the lace does tickle a little.” She says, “Oh, I don’t know… I guess I expected your little guy to come to life…” I roll my eyes for real this time and say, “That is only for cross-dressers or transvestites that get a sexual pleasure out of wearing women’s clothes…” She gives me another strange look. I shrug my shoulders and say, “Well, it is not like I haven’t done some research for my stories!” O…M…G…! These feel so GOOD! No…so RIGHT! And now that bikini wax was SO worth it!

She says, “Well, OK, Mr. Researcher—did you also research how to get rid of that bulge? It won’t go along with my plans for the day…” Of course I know how… I say, “Well, I did come across some websites, but it isn’t something I really dwelled on…” …for more than hours a day…wishing…I could do it…permanently… Better yet…just get rid of the ‘package’, as she calls it… She nods and says, “Show me…”

Twenty minutes later, I am putting on a homemade gaff—one that she crafted out of an old pair of pantyhose according to the instructions on a website that I know well… She makes me do it right, too… Once I am satisfactorily flat for her, she lets me put the panties back on. Then she hands me the matching bra. I give her a questioning look. She says, “You have the tan lines to prove you need this.” And she giggles so hard that she has tears in her eyes. I wait until she is done and say, “Yeah…about that. That was mean!” And I LOVE you for it! She starts giggling again, but catches herself and says, “We couldn’t resist! You wanted the platinum package! Now, let’s get that on. You really need to know what it feels like to wear one of those all day… Lucky for you that I am not Dolly Parton!”

She helps me into the bra and adjusts the straps so that it sits correctly. Wow! I had no idea it pulled your shoulders back like this. She nods when she is satisfied and gets out a pair of silicone breast enhancers. I didn’t even know she had those. It is almost like she is reading my mind when she says, “I don’t really know why I kept these from my teenage years…just sentimentality, I guess.” She inserts them into the bra’s cups. I jump a little. Yikes! Those are cold! She grins and says, “Don’t worry, they will warm up in a bit. I am not going for a huge bust on you… As a matter of fact, I don’t really think you want it to show at all—am I right?” What? Why not? HELL YES, I do! I shake my head and say, “No, I don’t think that would be good.” She nods and adjusts some more on the bra as she says, “This is a special bra that is fully adjustable… I am just adjusting it so that it is not in ‘push-up’ mode…”

She says, “You know, it is funny… I never really noticed that we are basically the same size…” She pulls out a pair of her jeans and hands them to me. She says, “Try these on—I think they should fit… They are lower-waisted than guys jeans, but otherwise they are not too girly…aside from maybe being boot-cut.” I take the jeans, trying to hide my shaking hands. She notices and, of course, misinterprets my excitement for nervousness. She says as I pull them on, “Don’t worry, Sweetie, I really don’t think anyone will notice they are girl’s jeans…” I button them and close the really short zipper. I look in the mirror and aside from the hips and butt not being filled out correctly, the stretchy material molds itself to me. The pink lace of the panties is barely peeking out of the top of the very low waist.These feel like HEAVEN! How do I convince her to let me wear these forever? She smiles and says, “See? They look really nice on you. Actually, they look a lot better than your normal ones…”

She gives me one of her pale-pink silky camisoles and I put it on with a questioning look… She just smiles and pulls out a girl’s shirt that is cut to look like a boy’s. It is SO unfair! Why can there be ‘boy-cut’ girl’s clothes and not ‘girl-cut’ boy’s clothes? She hands it to me and says, “This is loose enough on me that I think it will be fine to hide your ‘boobs’. I also don’t think anyone will notice that the buttons are on the wrong side… I mean, who really looks at things like that, right?” I shrug and say, “I guess you are right… I just am not sure what this is all about…” I pull on the shirt and awkwardly button it up. She is right. I doubt anyone will notice that the buttons are smaller than they should be—or on the wrong side for a guy. If only I could convince her that this should be my normal daily wear… I finish buttoning it up to the top. She giggles and undoes the top couple of buttons…just low enough that I don’t look like a Victorian prude, but also don’t show any ‘cleavage’ or the cami. She says, “It would actually be more noticeable buttoned all of the way up… Not even guys do that—unless they are wearing a tie…right?”

I start to tuck in the shirt, but she playfully slaps my hands and says, “No, leave it untucked. You will just have to pay attention if you bend down…so that you don’t show off your lacy panties!” She giggles and says, “Welcome to a girl’s world—just wait until we get to skirts!” She giggles more at the look on my face—again misinterpreting the meaning. She just says, “Not that I would make you wear one out in public…but, you will need to know the ins and outs of skirts and dresses…” I really HAVE died and gone to heaven! This is proof… What am I going to do when this all ends, though??

After I put on a pair of her low-cut, white socks—realistically they are no different than mine (just that they are ‘officially’ girl’s!)—I put on my normal sports shoes. Tina gets ready herself at this point; she is wearing basically the same thing as me…only a more feminine version…and she leaves her shirt unbuttoned, showing off the camisole. She says, “OK, come on, Sweetie. Emma is waiting for us.” I give her the millionth questioning look of the morning and she says, “We did not have time to do anything with your hair yesterday…plus…well, we have some other ideas, too. Trust me?” I smile and kiss her, “Of course!” And…the girlier, the better… Well, to a point… I DO have to be able to hide all of this… If ONLY I DIDN’T…


I am sitting in Emma’s chair. She is running her fingers through my medium-length hair—for a guy that is. I have always wanted to grow it out, but was afraid that might tip someone off… So, it is sort of a…well, an old-fashioned mop is a good comparison, I guess… Emma says, “I have been itching to get my hands on this ever since I first met you! Let’s see what we can do with it. It is too short for longer feminine styles, but that is not what you want anyway… You need a short feminine style that emulates a boy’s cut… That way, it is really a girl’s cut…but most people won’t recognize it as such…” I shake my head. Again! Something that is a ‘girl’s’—but looks like a ‘boy’s’… It is SO unfair! To cover myself, I just say, “Most people…?” She smiles and says, “Well, you won’t confuse a hair stylist… I would pick up on it, for example…”

Twenty minutes later, she is blow-drying my new ‘pixie-cut’. She puts in some ‘products’ and explains to me how to do it myself to get different looks. When she does it one way, it looks very boyish. When she does it another, it looks quite impish and…girlie… OK, so this is obviously my preferred way!

I start to get up out of the chair, but Tina says, “Wait a sec, Sweetie. Emma and I talked and we think we can get away with a few more…lessons… We are starting to reach the border of getting into openly ‘feminine’—but you are—and look—young enough that we can get away with a few more things…” I give her an expectant look and ask, “Like what? I mean this hairstyle is pretty awesome, since I can sort of play it either way… What else can I do?” She smiles and says, “Well, we can start with piercing your ears.” I gasp… Holy…! OH YES! PLEASE! …and she hurries on to say, “Again, lots of guys have both ears pierced now—even multiple times, if you want… And you can always let them grow back if you decide you don’t want them later. I think you might actually be cute with them pierced.” She smiles and her dimples show—telling me she is a little embarrassed at that admission. I just smile back at her and nod as Emma gets the necessary equipment.

I am amazed that it really doesn’t hurt to get the lobes pierced. I am ‘outvoted’ and both ears get pierced twice—with fake diamond studs in the back holes. It does however hurt a bit as they replace the front studs with special (diamond-crusted) starter hoops that will let the holes heal correctly. Wow! Look at that sparkle…together with this hair! Now all I need is makeup… Sigh… Both Emma and Tina smile at my reflection in the mirror. Emma says, “You were right, Tink!” That is what she has always called Tina. She says, “He does look cute!” I feel my face burn bright red. Tina hugs me from behind and says, “It is nothing to be embarrassed about! I love the look!”

She hesitates then and I can tell she wants to say something else. I just wait…staring at the emerging girl in the mirror… One that I am going to have be careful not to get attached to. SIGH Finally, she says, “Ok, Hon. You are doing great—this should give you quite a bit more to process for one day… But, well…Ems and I thought…maybe just a touch of makeup?” YES! YES, YES, YES! I give her a (I hope) timid look and say, “What did you have in mind?”

A few minutes later, I am laying back in a different chair and Emma is spreading cream on my face. I vaguely remember the same stuff from yesterday. She says, “You don’t have a heavy beard, but you will need to use this depilatory anytime you don’t it to be visible… For now, you really need to use it daily. There is a chance you may develop a reaction to it, though. It is a pretty nasty chemical. Normally, we would just laser the hair the hair away…” She lets the cream sit a few minutes, then carefully wipes it away with tissues. Then she washes and moisturizes my skin.

An hour later, I know why Emma’s and Tina’s lashes are so long and thick… Yes, it is somewhat because of the heavy black mascara they use… It is mostly because of the individual eyelash ‘extensions’ that are glued to their eyelids. Emma tells me that they will last about six months with proper care. She coats mine with clear mascara…after drawing a micro-thin line with black eyeliner on both lids. I look in the mirror when she is done and I have the same ‘butterfly’ look that both of them have—just not so…bold… OMG! Look at my eyes! They POP! But it is not…in your face… You have to really look hard to see anything ‘unnatural’ at all—and you have to be really up close… But… I know it is there. THIS IS SO FREAKIN’ AWESOME! I say, “Wow… I just always thought you guy’s eyelashes were naturally long and thick…” Emma and Tina both giggle.

As a final touch, Emma puts some sort of balm on my lips. It tingles and it feels like my lips are swelling! I say in a worried tone, “What was that, Emma? It feels like I am having a reaction to it!” She places a comforting hand on mine and says, “It is just a lip-plumping balm. It is supposed to tingle.” I look at my lips in the mirror and see that they have a sort of natural soft shine. They are also redder and plumper than normal. Emma says, “The effect will only last about an hour. Keep this with you and use it about every forty-five minutes, or so, to keep up the look… It is also quite a good balm…it will soften and heal those nasty chapped lips of yours…”

She messes with my hair one more time and stands me up in front of a mirror. I look at myself critically… I look…asexual, at best. But I FEEL so good—just knowing that I am wearing girl’s clothes and makeup… I almost feel…whole… Tina asks, “Well, what do you think?” I smile and say, “I think I can work with this…It may take a bit to all sink in, though.”

Tina smiles and hugs me. She whispers in my ear, “Take all the time you need… You are starting to turn me on a bit…you little baddie…”

up
188 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I like the way Ray reacts..

I like the way Ray reacts to his girly treatment. Holding back from showing too much excitement, but loving every minute.

Thanks!

It is a slippery slope, though... :)

That was my main quandary in figuring out how to do this next chapter. I wrote it two ways...and will be able to use MOST of the other version in a later chapter. It was quite a bit darker than this one... I will lighten it up and let the roller coaster ride begin!

Thanks for commenting and supporting the story!

HUGS!
Shauna

"I almost feel…whole"

yeah, that's how I feel these days

DogSig.png

Huggles!

And more...

something tells me Tina may

something tells me Tina may have done this before, either that or she likes girls too, in which case Ray is all worried for nothing. I t will be interesting to find out.

Ohh...

To have a crystal ball! ;)

HUGS!