AHC62

Printer-friendly version

62

up
65 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

WHAT?!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! Why would that IDIOT get himself in an accident? Why would he drive on a bike when he's got a bad emotional state?! Oh no.. this isn't fair... she's had so much bad happen to her already... this isn't fair! Poor Amber ;-;

I know you have to go the direction of your story, please don't change it because of me or others i just feel bad for Amber is all. Not Visnau ;-; Not him!

I know who I am, I am me, and I like me ^^
Transgender, Gamer, Little, Princess, Therian and proud :D

So let it be written...

The next chapter is already written, so I'm unlikely to change it now. All I can say right now is don't miss it. There will be a huge event regarding Visnau and some other major characters. And I hope it will blow you away. ;)

Your killing me!

Oh i cant wait....

Sorry!

I know cliffhangers are evil, but they build great suspense. I try not to use them too often, but sometimes they are hard to resist. :D

I'll try to get the next chapter out soon. I hope you like where I go with it.

Teijurzi is far more powerful than Vishnau

And that archon has already shown he will not be subjugated to the archon of greed. I think the near future could be very turbulent for all involved.

SuZie

One thing I can promise...

The next chapter will be a day of reckoning for at least a few characters. And how it settles may surprise you. I'll try to post it soon. Two cliffhangers in a row unsettles even me. ;)

Teijurzi's power does indeed dwarf Visnau's, but the question is how much can Amber tap and control at a time? But your're right about one thing, when Teijurzi acts on its own, everyone better watch out.

So...

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

щ(゚Д゚щ)

ಡ_ಡ

ಥ_ಥ

Poor Kevin. Glad(I know this sounds twisted) to see it was an accident causing his failure to return rather than him willingly choosing at that time to reject Amber. He can still reject Amber, and he can still be heavily manipulated by Visnau if or when Visnau heals him.

(•_•)

Internet High Fives All Around
Stardraigh

( •_•)>⌐■-■

My Deviantart

(⌐■_■)

That crazy Visnau!

I just couldn't have Kevin rejecting her, though in my original outline I had Mr. Calvin killing Kevin for learning his secrets. When I fleshed out his character in Part 2, however, that seemed a bit too evil for him.

Visnau on the other hand... Well, you'll learn his true intentions soon. ;)