A Friend in Need Part 10

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need, Part 10.
Tony's Story, the Parting

If you have followed this story, this continues on after the attempted rape of the new Christina until Tony leave after the New Year, it is told from the recently changed Tony's male point of view, I am trying to show the differences in feeling and attitudes now that Tony is a man rather that the woman (s)he once was.

I fetched the brandies and we sat for a while sipping them, I got up to phone the barmaids to ask them to cover for Chrissie, but she told both Jane and me that she was going to open the pub as normal we both tried to talk her out of it, but the new woman was adamant that routine was the best thing for her!

I organised the girls for the night, then cleaned the mess in the kitchen and made sure that supper was cooking, I could hear them talking so assumed this was a good thing.
I went back to Chrissie and Jane, as I took her hand I fully realised that now I was male, while I felt sorrow and compassion for Chrissie I no longer had the empathy that another woman had – well I wouldn't, considering my new sex.

Suddenly Chrissie said in a very distressed voice that she wanted the sofa out of her house and was insistent it was moved straight away, she moved to the easy chair and sat there quietly twisting a handkerchief between her fingers, Jane sat on the arm and calmed her while I manhandled the sofa to the door. I had one at my old house which was nearly a match for the rest of her suit so I asked her if she wanted this one, as I was sure 'Uncle Tony' wouldn't mind. She smiled wanly at our private joke and told me that as long as the old sofa went she wasn't worried.

I dropped the back seats of my SUV and managed to get the sofa in, I left and took it to the local dump, then round to my old house to pick up the sofa I was going to give her.
It was one hell of a struggle but luckily a friendly neighbour helped me get it into my SUV, he asked if I had heard from old Tony, which I told him no, thanked him for his help and briefly told him why I was moving this piece of furniture not mentioning any names.
On the way back I passed by a florists and decided to buy Chrissie some flowers as flowers always cheer women up (I really am getting into the male way of thinking and this is only after a day!)

I got back to the pub and parked so I wouldn't have to carry that damn sofa far, picked up the flowers and went inside, "I thought you may like these" I stammered fully aware of how cheesy this sounded. Chrissie gave a small squeal, ran over and gave me a kiss then, she went to put them in water. As she left she asked if I was sure Old Tony wouldn't mind about the sofa, grinning at her I reassured her that he wouldn't mind one bit!

Thinking Chrissie was out of hearing range Jane filled me in telling me that she was quite fragile and could need space, I agreed and mentioned that I would sleep in the spare room, Jane just grinned at this statement.

I went and started struggling with the sofa, it was a bit of a brute but it also was a good quality one meaning it was heavy even to my new strong body.
Before Jane left she and Chrissie gave me a hand with the sofa; even though there was not a lot of brute strength between the two of them there was enough to get it inside.

I finally put the sofa where she wanted it and flopped down, Christina came in with the flowers put them where she wanted and flopped down next to me. I was very aware of what she had just been subjected to by another man so I did not draw her to me: She looked up at me with those big blue eyes giving me both barrels of them "Tony kiss me for god's sake" she breathed.

"Are you sure after what's just happened?" I asked her. She was quiet for a second before saying "what happened before was done in hate; you kiss me with love, and kiss the hurt away".

I didn't need any more encouragement so I took her in my arms and we gently kissed, our tongues entwined and as we kissed I felt her body slowly start to relax. I decided to go at her pace, not to push things.

After kissing and stroking this beautiful face and holding her in my arms she asked me to undress her and kiss her hurt away, I gently removed her pullover scowling at the numerous bruises and bites on her arms and shoulders also on the curve of her breasts, as I removed her bra I felt such a surge of anger at what that bastard had done to this gorgeous woman.
Her breasts were bruised and her poor nipples were red raw where he had twisted and bit them – if I could have got hold of him now I would have killed him!

"Pleeese" she moaned, "kiss the hurt away ". I started at her wrists, working my way up her arms, across her shoulders and down the other arms, back up again and around her delicate neck head and face, gently kissing, nuzzling, nibbling and licking her, I moved down her slender neck and onto her chest; as I kissed the curve of her breasts she started moaning, I worked my way around these beautiful much bruised globes of womanhood.
I kissed her nipples and she arched her back in absolute pleasure actually purring with the pleasure I was giving her.

In a voice dripping with desire she murmured, "thank you, I don't know how long I could have stood there if you had not turned up".
"Rubbish" I said, "the way you looked you would have killed him rather than give in"
I looked sadly at her and carried on "really it should have been me in your place, after all it we me who broke with Jim, not you".

She looked at me with an eyebrow cocked and said "you know for someone so clever, you can be stupid at times, it does not matter who did what now its over, done, the past AND I'm not letting that pathetic specimen of manhood beat ME!"

With that she got up, got dressed touched up her makeup and went through and opened the pub! As she left she looked over her shoulder and remarked "OH, while I remember you will NOT move into the spare bed".

I just stood there shaking my head in awe of that very determined lady. I went through to the bar and she got me a pint so I sat at the end of the bar, watching people come in, I soon figured out that word had got around and folks were coming in to see how Chrissie was.

Even the local criminals – who Chrissie thought were a bit 'naughty' (her words not mine) what she didn't know was these were the real deal, they didn't do drugs or prostitutes but anything else was fair game, these guys were dangerous and had their fingers in a lot of pies and friends in strange places. Old Tony knew them and they questioned me about my past and why I was here, they seemed satisfied with my answers because they bought me a drink!

It was a strange evening session with everyone being careful what they said to Chrissie then she rapped on the bar and delivered the best bollocking I have ever heard telling everyone to please treat her normally! Everyone, including me was dumbstruck, and then the whole bar burst into spontaneous applause, nearly causing her to cry.

I said that I would go and get supper ready, she smiled at me and much to my surprise gave me a kiss full on the lips, in a bit of a daze I went through the back and started supper, then I went onto the internet and ordered the dress for her and as a surprise matching shoes and handbag (before she could argue)

She came through and I put the stir fry on the table along with a bottle of champagne, I toasted her and said she had had enough excitement in the one day she had been a woman than I had had in the 48 years I had been in that body!

I showed her the pictures of the dress and shoes, she squealed in delight saying that she loved them. Then she took my hand and ordered me to follow her, as we headed for the stairs I asked her if she was sure. Her answer was, to her logical.
However to me I was not sure, because she answered "I want you to make LOVE to me, to purge the HATE that he assaulted me with".

When we got to the bedroom she started to undress me, but wouldn't let me do the same for her, again I mentally decided to let her dictate the pace of our love making.

Soon I was naked and she started kissing me all over, she knelt in front of my engorged manhood, it was rampant the head purple and livid, I watched as her delicate tongue licked around the head of my shaft, then she started taking me into that luscious mouth, as I whispered her name she was intently and rhythmically bobbing her head up and down my manhood.

I knew I couldn't hold on for long as the sight of her deep throating me was so erotic, I felt the tightening which preceded my ejaculation, before I could do anything I started cumming, bless her she took in every drop, licking my shaft clean, I so wanted to kiss her to taste my seed in her mouth, but she sat me on the bed and then did the sexiest of strips – there was no end to the surprises this woman can think up!

I reached for her and kissed her moving down to the beautiful V leading to her gorgeous pussy, I knelt on the floor and made her sit on the bed put her legs over my shoulders and kissed up the inside of her thighs finishing up at her sweet pussy, I coaxed her to orgasm after orgasm, she was bucking, writhing, moaning in paroxysm of pleasure, by now my shaft was back to life rampant and throbbing, ready to penetrate my Christina, I gave a final lingering kiss to her beautiful sweet pussy.

As I emerged from between the thighs she pulled me to her and kissed me deeply her tongue exploring every part of my mouth; it was so very erotic. I had the taste of her sweet juices on my tongue and could still taste the salty taste of my seed in her mouth.

I wanted to be deep inside this wonderful woman, I lay on the bed, my shaft was throbbing with need, the tip purple with engorged blood my veined shaft was ready for my old body.

She straddled me and slowly fed the length of my shaft into her warm welcoming pussy, as she slid me inside her she moaned in pleasure.

I needed her so badly but I held back, letting her dictate the pace, but I found it is very difficult as a man to do this.

My new body just is programmed to take control during sex; it took a really conscious effort to let Christina dictate the pace.

Our lovemaking was slow, gentle and very intense, I gently kissed, sucked and caressed her bruised body while she reached orgasm after orgasm until she had lost all sense of control and I had to control the final staged of lovemaking she screamed as she reached a juddering climax.
I could feel her whole body trembling and shaking as she was racked with pleasure; then I followed as my balls tensioned and my wonderful new dick started spurting my seed deep into this gorgeous body that used to be mine.

Christina seems to like me remaining inside her until I go limp, so this is what I did, as my now spent dick slipped from he she moaned and slid into my arms, I continued to stroke and caress her bringing her back to earth.

She whispered that the gentle lovemaking was just what she needed. In her own words she felt strong and cleansed and now she could see Jim for what he was a looser who couldn't even rape a little slip of a woman.

I made a comment about five foot of spitting hell cat and we ended up having a pillow fight (which she won), she laid on me giggling, it was nice to hear her being so natural; once again she surprised me by announcing that she was going to get glammed up and go down for a drink I must have looked startled but she kissed me gently saying that it was what she felt she should do.

She said a shower was needed and she conned me into washing her back of her (due to the bruises) in truth I didn't take much conning as the thought of soaping up that body was already causing stirrings in my new virile male loins.

As I washed her back she turned around and looking like butter wouldn't melt in her mouth said "Oops sorry" as instead of her back I was happily soaping her breasts, needless to say we made love again with me holding onto her pert feminine bum and her legs wrapped firmly around my body.

I couldn't get over the feeling of making love to my old body, and I assume Chrissie is feeling the same – I just could not get enough of her (which is strange as I couldn't wait to become a man, now I desired the body that used to be mine, but in a totally different way – but Hey Ho life is strange).

I washed her hair for her and conditioned it remarking that she has such beautiful hair when she heard this she smiled at me and said that it's the same hair I used to have when I was Christina!

After we were dry I went into the bedroom and lay on the bed Chrissie came in and started rifling through her wardrobe as naked as the day she was born, it was very off putting so I asked her to put something on as I was getting excited again.

In a pretend huff the little minx did what I had begged her she went and put something on.

Now it was even worse than before she put on a black satin bustier with demi cups and scarlet lace trim around the breasts, six suspenders, a matching thong and sheer seamed black stockings which she took great pleasure in bending over in front of the mirror straightening the seams her gorgeous derriere prominent, "satisfied" she snapped at me grinning like a Cheshire cat knowing exactly the effect she was having on me. I just grunted and got dressed while she put on her makeup.

The dress she had chosen was red, down to just above her knees with sheer chiffon sleeves and bodice, it covered the bruises while showing her arms behind the red chiffon she asked me to zip her up which I did with pleasure.

A thin black patent belt black 4" pumps and matching bag and she was ready and looked absolutely stunning, the dress was a classic cut and on her, what it covered up it subtly emphasised.
She picked up a pair of lightly tinted oversized sunglasses to hide the marks make up couldn't then she was ready and we went down into the bar to continue with what Chrissie called her cleansing!

When we went into the bar there were a few raised eyebrows, but Christina just ignored them, Jane and Keith were in and Chrissie made a bee line for them, Jane looked accusingly at me but all I could do was shrug my shoulders which I think she understood my dilemma I got the drinks and told Celia what was happening, she said in no uncertain terms that her and Sue would not need any help tonight.

Chrissie was chatting to Jane as normal and drinks kept arriving at regular intervals for her presumably from the customers. One of the local 'gangsters' came up and spoke saying that when Jim goes down he will be dealt with!

Chrissie got a bit agitated about this and begged him not to hurt Jim in spite of what he had tried to do to her, he just grunted and neither agreed or disagreed but it seemed to clam her down, he then sent over a bottle of Champagne by way of an apology.

Chrissie and Jane demolished the Champagne. (Much later I found out that when Jim did go to prison the promise was kept, he was not hurt physically but he was subjected to what he wanted to do to Christina – raped at quite regular intervals until he was put under solitary for his own good. Chrissie never knew about this and never will however I do not think he was ever seen again in the town).

Needless to say by the time the bar was closed I had a giggly Christina on my hands, the barmaids closed the place up while I took Chrissie into the living area.

We locked up and finally I carried the now sleepy Chrissie upstairs, she told me what she was going to do to my body when she got me to bed, forgetting that I used to have her body and I knew what would happen when I laid her on the bed – she would fall asleep!

I got her upstairs and she gave me a long boozy kiss before I laid her on the bed and yes after fondling me for a couple of minutes she was asleep, as she laid there she looked so vulnerable and gorgeous my heart went out to her, smiling and shaking my head I knew that she would have a thick head in the morning.

I unzipped her dress and managed to slip it off her, she giggled in her sleep, I hung the dress up and continued to undress her, now I was the man I wanted to be, it was strange looking at this beautiful body I had once owned.

I managed to unfasten the Basque she had on and soon she was naked, I was just going to put her strappy nightdress onto her when I thought I should do part of her night time routine, so I took her makeup off and moisturised her, rubbed some ointment on her bruises causing her to moan in pleasure when I gently rubbed her breasts with the ointment then I got her into a black satin chemise and finally under the bedclothes.

I got ready for bed and slipped in next to her, gathered her into my arms – it really felt nice her snuggling into me and I slipped off to sleep.

The next morning I was awake well before Chrissie, she was still sleeping like a baby. So knowing how ill she is going to feel I decided to go down and do her work for her, gently I slipped out of bed, gathered my clothes and got ready in the second bathroom so as not to disturb her.

I went down, made tea for me and coffee for Ann when she arrived I told her what went off the day before and warned her a very rough Christina would be down later, she just grinned and commented that Chrissie does not take her drink well.

About two hours later I heard a noise and when I turned around Chrissie stood in the doorway looking at me, however for someone with a monumental hangover, she looked like a dream, cute, vulnerable, in a bit of pain but perfectly groomed; at this instant Ann came through ready to go home grinned at Chrissie and said "Long night love".

Chrissie snorted "I take it big mouth here's already told you the state I was in". Ann just grinned and saying goodbye left. I made Chrissie a mug of very strong coffee and sat her down, telling her I had got the place ready for opening and I would open up and work until Sue arrived at 3.

She made a halfhearted protest but I told her there was no argument she smiled wanly saying "yes master".

I got myself a cup of coffee and sat down with her and grinned, "how do you feel?" I asked. "How do you think" she ruefully replied. I just shrugged my shoulders and innocently said, "I don't know". "Liar" she snapped, "you used to BE me; you shouldn't have let me drink so much!"

I grinned at her saying "sweetheart, you were in no mood to listen to me, anyhow has it done the trick?" She thought for a minute came round the table reached up and put her arms around my neck laying her head on my shoulder gave me a small kiss on the cheek and murmured "yes, I think so your gentle love making coupled to getting absolutely pissed seems to have made me whole, well apart from a splitting headache and a queasy tummy".

She was just letting go of me when her hand flew to her mouth and she cried "did I do anything wrong last night?" I couldn't resist winding her up, grinning I joked "what apart from abusing the whole bar and starting to do a strip to show off your bruises ----- you were fine!" She went a bright red hand still over her mouth she groaned, "Oh god I didn't, please tell me I didn't".

Then she saw the broad grin on my face, I couldn't believe that she fell for it, she must have been drunker than I thought! "PIG" she screamed at me pummelling my chest "you absolute PIG".
All I could do was laugh and soon she was giggling away in my arms. Tears of laughter streaming down her face she snuggled into me and kissed me. "Oh and thanks" I was puzzled as to what I'd done, she must have seen that because she carried on,
"For undressing me, hanging up my clothes, taking my make up off and not taking advantage of my intoxicated state". She kissed me again; I just held her and asked, "how do you know I didn't take advantage?"

She looked up at me and cocked one eyebrow in surprise "you really are forgetting everything about being a woman" she stated "the reason I KNOW dummy is because if you had I would have been a bit messy down there, you know, my Tush".

I felt a fool and a bit embarrassed as I had totally forgotten about things like that, (however I thought it was cute the way she called her pussy by the same word I used to call it when it was mine) so I changed the subject and asked her if she wanted anything to eat "apart from a couple of lightly poached aspirins, coffee's just fine for now" she answered.

The day went slowly for hung over Chrissie, but quickly for me, thank the lord life seems to have settled down for her, we went to the police station later that afternoon to sign our statements, the barmaids worked through until Chrissie started work at nine in the evening, she looked stunning in spite of still feeling a bit rough.

That night, or in truth early Sunday morning we went to bed and Christina still looked wan, I told her that NO SEX that night just a good nights sleep for her, she pouted and cajoled me but as hard as it was she had to get a sober night sleep, so in spite of her wearing her sexiest nightdress she cuddled up in my arms, and we fell asleep, when I woke up the next morning however; she was hard at work on my love shaft, her soft hands grasping my shaft and running up and down, she was kissing the livid purple head of my rampant manhood, her lips kissing me, long nails carefully tickling and stimulating my balls.

I lay there luxuriating in the feelings coursing through my groin it was intense, I started caressing he pert little butt, running my finger inside her feeling for her little rose bud, she squirmed and I heard her whimper in pleasure, she stopped her wonderful sexy ministrations and came up my body kissing me all the was up finding my lips and deeply kissing me, our ensuing sex was wonderful, loving, intense, gentle but passionate.

After this hectic two-day period our lives settled down into a normal routine – if you could call our situation normal but we were both adapting to our new lives very well.
Her new outfit arrived from Harrods and when she tied the whole outfit on – WOW she looked sensational, the strapless satin, crystal studded mini dress with feathers around the hem, coupled with the black shoes with 6" crystal studded heels and matching handbag fitted her like a glove I got breathless just looking at her.

Slowly her bruises receded and once again she was flawless, just in time for her 3 day shopping trip with Jane, they must have had a good time as when she came back not only were the two of then piled up with shopping but they looked tired out.
But happily for me not too tired for a welcome home night in bed, which to say the least was memorable, as I had really missed her.

The month of December moved on and the time for me leaving was drawing closer, we both were aware of this but chose to ignore it. Christmas itself was strange, as we shared it with Christina's family, her parents and Julie her sister also her children Kerrie and Michael.

All of these used to be my family when I was Chrissie but now it really felt that she was their daughter, sister and mother, which is what it should be. Now I was the outsider however welcome they made me feel. But it was an enjoyable Christmas time spent with a nice family.

New Year was different as I was due to leave on the third of January, we both got drunk and fell asleep in each others arms, I woke up in the middle of the night to find Christina sobbing her heart out, I cradled her in my arms while she sobbed finally she cried herself out then she really broke my heart, she raised her tear stained face to mine and sobbed, "Oh Tony, when you changed us why, oh why couldn't you make me love you when you made the spell. Then you wouldn't have to go? We could get married and live forever together". Then she broke down in floods of tears.

I stroked her head and said very quietly "sweetheart, sweetheart when we changed I honestly had no idea how strongly, you as Tony felt about me, as Christina, it shook me to the core when I found that now I was Tony I was head over heels in love with you" I took a deep breath and continued "I knew for my old Christina memories that you (Christina) saw me as a friend and a good friend, but I was not long term husband material".

Sniffling she nodded so I carried on "anyhow making a person love another is not right, you have to feel it in your heart it has to come from inside you, I just couldn't do that if you see what I mean" I finished somewhat lamely.

Sniffling she clung to me and we made slow intense love, as night slowly became day.
The last two days with Christina seemed to fly by, I was hard pressed to keep to my resolve to leave, but I knew I had to go – for the two of us, so on the third I picked up my rucksack, said a long and tearful goodbye to Christina and walked away to start my new life, leaving the new Christina to start her new life -------- .

God how I Loved that Gorgeous Little Woman that used to me - I was breaking up inside!

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments