A Friend in Need Part 5

Printer-friendly version

A Friend in Need
Part 5 Christina's Story II

Continuing the story from Christina's (formally Tony) point of view, there is some sex in this but nothing extreme. Both of them are now getting used to their new bodies and living their new lives, each is convinced that they have the best new life.
Things progress between them. Your comments are always welcome.

Dedicated to Christina, who gave me her name and taught me how to be a woman

Mothers Day 2013

I was really enjoying sitting here nursing my baby, after all I had the clothes she would wear all ready my tote bag for baby things was nearly packed so I decided to sit here a while longer.

November 2010

Before I went into the bar to open up, I checked myself in the full-length mirror at the bottom of the stairs. If I say so myself I looked HOT, the leather pants fitted my like a second skin, not leaving much to the imagination, my stretch velvet top clung to me and my cleavage peeped provocatively around the V of my top. Make up and hair perfect – I was ready for opening. I slipped on a sheer knit waterfall cardigan with an asymmetric hem, as the silky fabric was very fine it didn't hide very much just veiled things a touch.

I went into the bar, Tony spotted me and his mouth hung open, "Jesus Chrissie, you look fantastic, I don’t know how I'm going to keep my hands off you,” he gasped. "I take it I look OK" I grinned, "right lets get opened, I assume you want a pint" as I unlocked the door. After the place was opened and I had pulled Tony his drink I settled at the back of the bar as if I had been doing it for ages – which in reality I had, seeing as my main memories were as Christina.

Tony sat at the end of the bar while I stood next to him behind the bar ready to serve we chatted about his day and how it was going sorting everything out, it seemed that it would take about a month, which would mean he would leave 2 weeks before Christmas; I felt a pang of sadness at this but hid my feelings thinking that I would have a month of bliss before starting my new life as a single woman.

The next customer was Ray, an old guy about 65, who is a bit of a pervert, always ogling the barmaids bodies, he used to make very crude comments until one day he was on about my boobs, calling them tits, pap's, etc. – (did I mention I HATE my breasts being referred to in this way,) anyhow I he had been going on for a while when I lost it! and he ended up wearing his pint in his face (after the money was in the till) getting a severe talking to about minding his manners and dirty tongue if he wants to drink in my bar.

I also told the barmaids that if he starts being crude to them or upsetting then they can dump a pint on him, and he knows this!

However getting back to when he came in today, when he saw me his eyes shot out of his head and his mouth just hung open, he was getting ready to make a comment when I warned him "Don't say what you are thinking else you will wear your pint again, just keep it civil OK". I glanced at Tony and he had a broad grin on his face.

The bar slowly filled up with some of the younger regular customers I got a few – quite a few nice comments on my appearance from the lads, once as I was pulling a pint I heard one of the lads on his mobile saying I assume to his mate "Dave get your ass down here Chrissie looks a million dollars – sex on two legs – she's a wet dream".

He looked up and saw me pulling the pint, Knowing I could hear him clearly he started blushing furiously at been overheard.
I must admit I was very flattered but I played it cool and just smiled and shook my head at him tutting, as these young lads didn't mean any harm in fact they were good lads who enjoyed life – as you do when you are 20.
He looked abashed and mouthed sorry at me.
I leant over the bar and told him "don't worry about it, it's nice when a woman of my age gets a compliment like that from a lot younger man"

The evening session seemed to drag on, Tony had introduced himself to people as Old Tony's nephew, so we now had a young Tony and an old one who had gone backpacking, some eyebrows were raised when he went into the accommodation section of the pub, but to hell with them.

Finally 6:30 arrived and Sue (another barmaid) came on shift, I handed over to her and promised to be back for 9:30 when Sue finished her shift, Celia came on shift at 8:30 until closing this way there were always 2 people working when it got busy.

I went through the back butterflies in my tummy full of expectation. Tony was sat watching the TV, when I came in he stood up and asked me "You hungry?" I eyed him for a second and whispered "for you, very".

He smiled as I approached him, I put my hands onto his broad shoulders, he stroked my cheek; we were staring at each other neither one wanting to break eye contact, he slid his hands down to my waist and eased me towards him, my arms snaked around his neck, I could smell his man scent which excited me more, he gently kissed my forehead around my face nibbling, kissing finally he found my hot waiting lips, this gentle kissing was more erotic than passionate kissing, at least at this stage, our tongues gently played with each other, I could feel my nipples harden and my little tush became moist as my nipples sent those electric pulses down to my pussy.

"Take me to bed" I moaned, as he again kissed my face, his hand moved up to cup my right breast while his other hand massaged my pert sexy booty. "With pleasure came his reply "which room yours or mine?"

Our room" I murmured, "I want to make love on satin sheets". He then surprised me by picking me up as though I weighed nothing; I gave a little squeal of surprise but soon settled into his strong arms nestling into his neck as he easily carried me upstairs into our bedroom.

He gently released me and I slid down his body until my feet were on the floor, we kissed again with a lot more urgency, I took my hands from around his neck and started removing his T shirt as I slipped it over his head, I marvelled at his tight washboard stomach, he was not really hairy (which I was glad of) he had perfect pec's which I appreciatively ran my finger nails along, teasing his silly little male nipples, smelling his gorgeous man scent I kissed his body licked his nipples, when he tilted my chin upwards hungrily I found his lips, now the kissing was more urgent.

We parted for a second and he took this chance to start undressing me, my cardigan slid down off my shoulders, next was my belt, then he removed my stretch top my hair falling in a cascade of golden rain back around my slender shoulders, next he undid my trousers – these caused him a bit of a problem as they were really skin tight, so I helped him, kicking my shoes off in the process I was now down to my full height of five feet, and I loved the feeling of delicateness, femininity and vulnerability.

I managed to get his pants and shoes off and we fell onto the bed I could feel his mighty erection pushing into by soft feminine belly, he undid my bra and my magnificent breasts were finally free for his caresses; between moaning and having lovely little orgasms I caressed his rampant manhood, one of his hands moved down my body and slid my thong down, I arched my back so he could remove my thong then cried out in pleasure when his hand cupped my pussy and traced the path of my labia lips.
I shuddered as I hit a full orgasm moaning his name; he carried on playing with my breasts with one hand and his mouth while massaging my clittie with his finger.
This was better than I could ever have dreamed about I hit another orgasm, my hips bucking my body trembling, I wanted him inside me, nothing else mattered to me.

My voice was heavy and sensual, I moaned "Ohhhhh! Tony I need you inside me pleeese", my legs were open and ready for him.
Without stopping his ministrations of my breasts he stopped work on my clittie and slid between my thighs, his rampant manhood brushing erotically on the inside of my silken thighs, he now worked on both my breasts with his hands while his lips started gently kissing my face, chin, nose, eyes and finally lips; another orgasm shook my body.

I reached down between our bodies and found his wonderful shaft; I took hold and guided the head of it towards my hot waiting Tush I felt him push slightly and my labia lips opened and Ohhhhhhhhhhh!!!! He slid inside me.
The feeling was out of this world, my memories just didn't prepare me for this feeling "Uggggggg, Ahhhhhhhh, yesssssss oh god YESSSSS" was all that came from me: as he gently slid his gorgeous manhood deep inside my waiting body, finally I could feel his considerable sack against me and he was all the way inside my diminutive hot body.

He stopped thrusting and I started grinding my hips; through my half closed eyes I could seen his beautiful hazel eyes looking at me, I fully opened my eyes looked deeply at him and sighed "this is heaven, pure heaven" He smiled at me and brushing my eager lips murmured, "You have such beautiful sexy blue eyes to go with your sexy young body".
I moaned in absolute pleasure hearing these words continuing to grind my hips against him.

He started moving in and out of me, slowly at first which was wonderful, and I shuddered to yet another orgasm then he started a steady thrusting, my legs were now wrapped around his thighs – how they got there I had no idea, I was moaning, writhing, kissing him, biting his shoulders and clawing his back, another thundering orgasm hit me and I screamed his name, sobbing in absolute pleasure.

I felt a subtle change in his rhythm, and understood that he was close to orgasm and tried to concentrate on climaxing the same time as he did, somehow I managed to clamp my vaginal muscles around his love shaft, causing him to grunt and giving me a wonderful deep orgasmic feeling, then it happened he shuddered and I felt his seed hosing inside my body, then a tsunami of an orgasm hit me, I screamed, writhed, thrashed, clawed, and bit – you name it I did it in absolute paroxysms of heavenly bliss.

Tony collapsed on top of me, a dead weight, but I didn't feel him at all; as I lay there pinned to the bed, smelling him man scent I felt wonderful, fulfilled in the extreme.
I felt him stir "Please darling don't move, I want to feel you inside me for as long as I can" I whispered.
He turned his head and slowly kissed me "you are a sex kitten, or should I say wildcat in bed" he whispered back at me.
As I lay there luxuriating in his heat feeling his shaft slowly soften I thought this is really the most amazing feeling there is.

Sex as a woman is far, far better than being a man, having multiple orgasms is sensational; I certainly have got the best part of this change.
His softening penis slid out of me and I closed my legs to stop any of our love juices escaping. He then altered position and scooped me up in his arms, stroking and caressing me bringing me down from the high I was on. Slowly I got the use of my legs back and my senses returned to something like normal though if he wanted me again I was a willing, very willing volunteer.

Suddenly my stomach gave a enormous gurgle which really broke the spell, we both broke into fits of giggling in between giggles he asked "from that romantic sound, I take it you're hungry". "Pig" I said as I hit him with a pillow and we fell about wrestling which he easily won.
He looked down at me with those wonderful hazel eyes, "right" he declared, all business "I'll finish the casserole off while you get ready, I looked at the clock it was just before 8 what had seemed like hours of bliss had in fact been just over an hour.

"Ok" I agreed "I'll get a shower, put something casual on and get changed later" as he sat on the edge of the bed I saw the claw marks on his back not too bad but there all the same.
I leant over and kissed them apologising but he just brushed my apology aside saying it was well worth getting them.

"Tony" I began somewhat hesitantly laying my head on his shoulder enjoying the way my hair cascaded over his body and my soft breast pressed against his back; "you know you are going away before Christmas – well I've been thinking" I took a deep breath and carried on "Why don't you delay it until the New Year, spend it with me and Christmas seeing Mum, Dad and Julie (my sister), after all they used to be your family".

He was silent for a while and I thought I'd upset him – I waited, finally he turned and cupping my face in his hands, gently kissed my lips. "You know if I do stay when I do go it will be harder on the two of us" I nodded afraid to speak "I'll tell you what I'll think about it OK?" again I nodded; THEN, much to my embarrassment my belly gave another all mighty gurgle!!!!!

Chuckling he stood up, "looks like I better get that casserole ready" I smiled up at him "sounds good to me, some food might keep my belly quiet".
I watched him going down stairs, got off the bed and keeping my thighs tight closed to help stop our love juices leaking out from me made it to the bathroom and washed and showered myself.

Once I was back in the bedroom I selected a clean thong and simple white bra, a pair of black slacks with wide legs coupled with a simple yellow jersey shirt short sleeved with ruches on the shoulders and sleeves; a touch up of lipstick and a good brush of my hair and I was ready I slipped on a pair of fluffy black house mules with a 3" wedge heel a quick check in the mirror and another gurgle of my belly and I was on my way down stairs.

The smell of food was wonderful as my belly rumbled again. The table was set and Tony was just putting the food out, I went to the fridge got out a bottle of Champagne and two glasses, "I thought we could celebrate our new lives" I smiled as I passed him the bottle to open, the cork popped and he poured out 2 glasses he handed me one and picking up the second made a simple toast "to our new lives" I echoed this and we sat down to eat.

We ate in silence for a while then Tony asked me if I had any regrets, as I was still revelling in my gorgeous new feminine body there were certainly no regrets from me. "How about you" I asked. He grinned at me "most certainly not, I am just elated at my new life, being a man is far better than I could ever have imagined, don't be offended Chrissie but being a man is far better than when I was a small feminine Christina"

This did shock me a little bit as when Tony was female she never gave a hint that she was unhappy, just the opposite she was happy feminine and perfectly turned out! So I responded, "Why's that then?"

He was silent for a while then continued he spoke about when he was female, how he had started to resent always been perfectly groomed, how because he was small very feminine and blond people took him to be a bimbo, how men treated him when he was female all slowly lead up to him hating being Christina, hating being small and feminine and hating having to be always perfectly presented – he stopped and ruefully smiled at me "I bet that shocks you, but that’s the way I felt, the annoying thing was that I had the means to change but for the spell to work you have to have 2 willing persons, so it was not until we spoke the other day did I have the chance to change into what I wanted to be - a man".

"Well" I said collecting my thoughts "at least we are both happy, we both have what we dreamed of and I think I have got the best of the deal". "Rubbish what makes you think that" he questioned. "It's obvious us women have more choice in clothes we are more thinking than men, we are more in control and finally sex as a woman is certainly far, far better" "Rubbish" he butted in "sex as a man is more fulfilling, more intense".

This started an argument as to who has it best during sex, as both of us were convinced we were right we did not reach a consensus so we agreed to differ.
"Right" I said getting up I had better get the food on for tonight's pool match, get the dirty dishes into the dishwasher then get ready for work, I put the food on to heat up, then I felt his hands on my waist, he nibbled my neck, then turned me round kissing my waiting lips, I slid my arms around his neck and pressed my body onto his.
He murmured to me "You go and get ready; I'll take care of things here". He got no argument from me just a passionate kiss, "Thanks" I whispered "a girl could get used to this pampering" We kissed some more and needless to say we were both reacting. Reluctantly I pulled away and went to get changed.

Reaching my (or rather our) bedroom I had a look what I was going to wear, a stretch denim skirt, coupled to a blue sleeveless silk top with a 'V' neck fastened with a button at the back there were ruffles around the arms and a ruffle down the front, very feminine not too revealing and practical, Black 4" wedge heels and matching 2" belt.
I stripped and slipped on barely black tights, a dark blue half slip finally my skirt which hugged my figure but the stretch made it comfortable, a blue balcony bra then my top, I fastened the back button slipped on my shoes and fastened the belt, re-applied my make up checked in the mirror I was perfect, I then headed downstairs to go work behind the bar.

I gave Tony a kiss and said, "wish me luck" "you won't need it because you are now totally Christina" he assured me. As I don't usually finish until midnight I told him to go to bed when he wanted and I would try not to wake him when I got into bed.
He totally disagreed with me on this saying he would be waiting for me when I finished with a wind down drink – Men! They always argue they WILL not be told – even new men it seems!!!!!!!!

It turned out that as predicted I had no problems working everyone took me for exactly what I was Christina, I got a few nice complements regarding my younger looks, when asked I stuck to the story of the 'magical' moisturiser; otherwise I just smiles nicely.
I finally got the stragglers out about midnight, said goodbye to Celia and locked up.
I went through the back and true to his word Tony was still up and had poured me a glass of chilled Chablis. I smiled and thanked him, put the cash in the safe and flopped onto the sofa next to him.

He put his arm around me asking "well sweetheart how did it go?" I snuggled into him "as you said no problems at all" I took a sip of my wine and asked him how he had passed the evening. He told me he had been going over the figures for banks (before we changed bodies we had worked out what we had in our respective banks, with the pub, bank account and car as Chrissie I was slightly worse off but I simply did not care, after all I had the body and life I had always dreamed of.)

However the new Tony did not want either of us loosing out too much; but I had persuaded him that I was quite content with the difference: but now he had found out that when I had done the figures (when I was a man) I had missed the my car out; this was a top of the range 4 x 4 which it turned out was worth £30,000. Tony was insisting that we split this I was adamant it was his by right – before an argument could escalate he came up with what he called a compromise --------- I called it blackmail!!

His suggestion was that he sell the car now, then he would buy a banger for him to run about in while he was still here, he would buy me a dress I had been lusting after ever since I first set eyes on it AND if we split what money was left between us; he would stay with me until the New Year!!!!!!!!

See what I mean, blackmail, but when I thought about that dress, when I first set eyes on it I loved it but I was too old at 48, but now with my young body I could actually wear it and get away with it. And I would have Tony until the New Year so I agreed.
He had yet another surprise for me before I had finished my wine, he asked when Jane and I were going Christmas shopping, so I told him and he suggested that we go on Saturday then we could go clubbing as the hotel we usually stayed in had a high end club in it – then I could wear my new dress, when I protested that Saturday was a busy day he pooh-poohed it and said he would help and with Charlie (who was the relief licensee) and the barmaids they could easily manage. I snuggled into him and gave him a kiss saying that I would talk about it tomorrow with Jane.
I asked him what he thought about Jane and I, he smiled and told me not to worry as when he was Christina he enjoyed it and hoped I would also have fun.

I finished up my wine, by now it was just after one in the morning, I stretched and told Tony I was going to get ready for bed, he pulled me to him and gently kissed me, "Ok sexy" he said "I'll be up shortly"
I went upstairs and started on my night time routine, undress sort out the washing for tomorrow (note to self have to see if Tony has anything he needs washing) pick up my nightdress, black satin with spaghetti straps reaching about 4" below my booty, gathered under the bust line to emphasise my boobs. Into the bathroom, make up off, moisturiser on, teeth cleaned, onto the toilet and finally make sure that my tush was nice and sweet for him. Into my nightdress then into the bedroom, turn back the bed, my nightdress gently caressed my soft skin, the feeling was quite erotic and caused my nipples to start hardening! Damn! Having breasts is harder than having a dick; I just cannot keep my nipples under control, with my new sensitive body everything channels through my nipples!

I sat at the dressing table and start to brush my hair, this is another thing I do nightly brush my hair for about 5 minutes its very calming, soothing a nice way to wind down.
Tony arrived just as I was finishing my brushing, he looked at me appreciatively and without saying a word started undressing, I got into bed and watched him strip. As you may have guessed my sensitive nipples were hard, my sweet tush was moist and my breathing was ragged. As he went into the bathroom I got a good look at him, I had not really noticed earlier but as well as having a gorgeous six pack, firm pec's, nice tight man bum and a love shaft that was some size; he had fine chiselled features, full head of hair and really looked younger than his now 42 years.

It was then I realised somewhat sadly that we would not have a future together, while he was all man, and I was attracted to him, I just did not see me spending the rest of my life with him, sure I wanted him around but I think this was because we both want to explore our new bodies and who else would be better doing this than the previous owner of our old bodies – if this makes sense; but once we parted I would remember him with affection but not love, just go with the flow Christina I told myself, enjoy him while you can.

He got into bed and turned off the bedside light, he reached for me and I eagerly slid into his arms, our lovemaking was totally different to earlier, he kissed and caressed my body, touching all those special places a woman has; those places that gently bring her to wonderful tender orgasms, finally; after what seemed like an age he moved his body between my thighs I slid my hand between the two of us and guided him into me warm, welcoming and very moist pussy.

The feeling as he slid his length into my waiting body was wonderful, as he slid his way inside I tensed the muscles around my vagina and clamped onto his glorious love shaft, I heard him moan as I gripped him, then he started moving steadily up and down caressing my engorged clittie with every movement, I tried to time my muscle contractions to match but soon I had lost all co-ordination as he brought me to a crashing orgasm. My whole body shuddered but he was relentless and soon I was surfing on that wonderful sea only a woman could enjoy, the sea of multiple orgasms. I felt him tense then grunt as he released his seed into my waiting tush, I hit another orgasm and screamed in ecstasy "Yesssssss, yesssssss OH GOD YESSSSSSS" my orgasms were absolutely heavenly. As he shot his love juice deep inside me he flopped onto my tiny body again I loved the feeling of him prone on top of me, the heady aroma of his man scent assailing my senses.

Eventually he rolled off me; I was still having the most beautiful mini orgasms and he expertly brought me back down to earth by holding and caressing me.
We kissed gently then made ready for sleep, I had that wet feeling inside my Tush from our love juices, so before I went to sleep I had to clean myself up, so I waited until I heard Tony breathing regularly, slipped out from under his arm and went into the bathroom.
As I sat on the toilet I pondered on my first day as a woman and what a day it had been, things have been wonderful, I grinned to myself as I thought that today, I must have the best washed pussy in the country!

Mothers Day 2013

Glancing at the clock back in the present, I realised that it was time to get Chloe changed and dressed for us to go out, I heard the doorbell ring "I'll get it sweetheart" my husband Clive shouted. "Hi Dad" I heard my daughters voice say, next thing I heard the door shut and Kerrie, her husband Steve and my son Michael came into the room, our family was complete, well nearly as Kerrie was 7 months pregnant with my first granddaughter (after all even though I looked 31, I was by my birth certificate 51! And I'm still having children, what a life I am having.

Whether rightly or wrongly I have decided to concentrate on this story and bring it to a conclusion, then continue with my other stories. Please feel free to contact me with your thoughts on this.

up
71 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Tony seems to be enjoying....

Being male now. I love the disagreement over who has it better. I would be siding with Christina though, Women (though more vulnerable to problems) have it better! Loving Hugs Talia