Stories of the Relic: The Book of Keilari –Part 5- Ready and Revelations

Printer-friendly version

Stories of the Relic: The Book of Keilari —Part 5- Ready and Revelations
By
Alexander Kung

As Denise and Gia get ready for their adventure of San Francisco, Chris learns a bit more about his new house guest

San Francisco- 2010

Angelo Seacrest looked out at the beautiful view of the San Francisco bay from his large office in the Trans America Building deep in thought. After many years of fruitless searching, the book of Subjugation was finally in his grasp only to be denied again and again. That didn’t sit well with the silver haired man of privilege who was used to getting what he wanted.

“First that fool Sanderson” he spat with distaste “And now this little punk Kagawa”

Neither deserved such a powerful book he thought as paced the floor. They had not had the pedigree to own such an item. Not like him, a member of society’s elite who deserved to own a Keilari. Waiting was not an option anymore, so he would take what he wanted. If by violent means then so be it.

“Let just hope you haven’t completed the blood binding ritual, Mr. Kagawa” he said to himself touching his chin “That just might complicate matters”

~O~

Chris opened the book with a bit of apprehension not exactly sure he wanted know anything more about his strange guest. Opening the book, the strange arcane writing started to glow and from into English lettering.

He felt his stomach turn as read the twisted and disturbed thoughts of her former masters. From the time Gia was trapped into the book it was as if every master she had tried to force her into submission by brutal force and sheer mental torture. Trapped into dark damp dungeons, forced to live wading in her own filth, fed scraps or forced to feed on the rats. Treated like a worthless animal or sick plaything.

“Jesus Christ” thought Chris.

Her first master was a Keilari named Dragomir, a name meaning peace of all things. It was quite a cruel irony since he was such a heartless bastard. He was a huge stocky black bearded brute of a man with dark almost black eyes. His taste for cruelty knew no bounds. If Gia could talk she would have begged for mercy but it would have fell on deaf ears.

One of his favorite pastimes was flogging his androgynous slave until she was a bloody mess. It was almost a sick and twisted game. He would demand complete submission from the girlish boy with the defiant eyes, and enjoyed trying to beat the resistance out of her. About 6 months later he was found impaled on a pike in his castle.

Chris skipped ahead to master number 14 who was a vile female sadist by the name of Elena Lexoux. She was a vain woman who felt her youth and beauty slipping away and was very bitter about it.

Gia hoped that with this first female master, she would be kinder than the male masters but that wasn’t the case. In fact she was not only as cruel as the males, but maybe even worse. From the beginning she became insanely jealous of Gia’s feminine looks. For a supposed boy to look so pretty was unforgivable.

She had Gia brutally chained in her cellar; beating her daily with a riding crop and cutting her face with a dagger as if to take slice the looks from Gia who she felt did not deserve such beauty. The fact the Gia healed fast only enraged her more.

At night as if to further humiliate her, Elena snatched by the hair dragging her to her horse stables. She tied her down on a down on the feed rack as Gia struggled viciously. She laughed as she watched with a sort of dark glee while Gia screamed in agony as Elena’s prize stallion forced itself on her. 6 months later Elena along with her price horse were found ripped to unrecognizable pieces

Christopher cringed and felt a bit nauseous as he read on. No wonder she acted like she was frightened and distrustful of him.

He again skipped ahead, this time to master number 20. He was a German officer by the name of Reinhart Bauer. Chris held his stomach as he realized that he one of Nazi Germany’s notorious butcher doctors. The experiments he performed on her were nothing short of horrifying.

He dripped chemicals into her eyes to change her eye color only to blind her. Tossed her into a vacuum chamber to see how she would fare with no air. He brutally cut off limbs and performed surgery without anesthesia. After each experiment Gia’s body would heal perfectly but obviously traumatic to the mind. He took a grotesque delight in having a practically immortal and indestructible test rat. No mater what he did to it, it would remain obedient and compliant.

Unsatisfied with Gia’s androgynous form, He performed his grandest experiment. He fashioned himself a Michelangelo of the flesh . Strapping Gia to a cold medical table, he stabbed 10 needles into her arms connected to very large bags of clear liquid.If his theory was correct, by administering a large dose of female hormones to his lab rat it would jump start a second female puberty.

This experiment had killed many others but as Gia survived all the other experiments,he was ghoulishly interested in on how this would affect Gia

It was not pleasant as Gia, felt her body felt as if it was on fire. She fell extremely ill as her body temperature rose to 51 °C. Beads of sweat covered her whole body as her vision started to go blurry. She gritted her teeth as she tried to fight the heaviness in her eyes but to no avail. Slowly she fell under, her only sign of life was her chest rising slowly. For a full month she lay prone, barely alive as the strange liquid cocktail was pumped into her body.

When she finally awoke, she felt her body had changed. She no longer had a flat chested skinny boyish shape. Instead it was formed into a very voluptuous shapely and well endowed female form. A sinister grin formed on her face as she felt her collar break. Growling she ripped off the restraints binding her to the table. Officer Reinhart was found with his heart ripped out of his chest.

Slapping the book shut and racing to the bathroom Chris vomited into the toilet. He was far beyond disgusted. Why… why would anyone do such a rotten things to Gia.

“I’m not like them!!” thought Chris “A grouch? Yes. A Jerk? Yeah I can be. But I’m not like that!”

Looking back into the toilet he noticed a little bit of blood. Taking a deep breath and washing his mouth out. He put the pain out of his mind and headed back to his desk. He’d see the doctor tomorrow… Maybe…

After reading about what she did to Niccolo and her previous masters, he was now hesitant to let her leave with Denise.
However if what she said was true then she would be no danger to due to his ground rules. Still it wouldn’t help to check up on them to be sure.

Picking up his cell phone he dialed her number. It rang twice before an ultra cheery voice answered.

“Hiya Chris-tee-fer” said Denise “How are you?”

“Better” asked Chris hearing a ruckus going on in the background “How’s Gia doing”

“Aww and I thought you were calling about me” said Denise in a pouty voice “Don’t ya love me?

“Um..i ..errr” stumbled Chris turning bright red

“Hehehe” giggled Denise “You are so easy to tease. I can so hear you blushing.”

“Why do you mess with me like this” asked Chris

“Because it’s so fun!” said Denise “Gia’s fine, we are bonding so don’t worry”

From the background a blood curdling scream was heard followed by a feral growling

“What the hell was that?” asked Chris

“I think she found my clowns” said Denise

“Clowns?!?

“Uh gotta go!” said Denise as hung up the phone

A look of confusion fell over Christopher’s face as he hung up the phone. Clowns? Denise hates clowns, why the hell would she have some in her place?

~O~

Gia fell on her ass as she crawled quickly back to a nearby wall. She fanglessly hissed at the three tall and hideously smiling monsters. It was a trap she knew it, she should have known better than to trust those humans

“Don’t worry about the clowns” said Denise looking at monsters “They are harmless statues”

Helping Gia to her feet, she smiled and punched one of the statues knocking it over.

“Go ahead” said Denise gently “Hit one. You’ll feel better”

Gia pulled back her fist and punched the head off one of the statues.

“Awesome!” said Denise clapping her hands “See don’t you feel better?”

“Why do you have such large frightening statues in your house?” wrote Gia

“Well, I have a fear of clowns and I was told that the best way to was to have something like that to help get over it”

“Does that work?” wrote Gia

“Don’t know…. I hope so. Anyhoo, come on Gia” Denise said pulling her by the arm toward a large walk in closet “Let’s get you some clothes”

Gia smiled a bit as she followed the crazy red head girl. She let her opinion of the girl soften a bit for now. Perhaps humans weren’t so bad. Well maybe just this one.

Gia noticed that Denise’s living quarters were a far far cry from Christopher’s. Whereas her master was neat and somewhat orderly, Denise was chaotic and a bit messy. Her place was a mish mash of studio sets, strange art and clothes strewn all over the place.

“Okay” said Denise cheerfully “Let’s get you out of these jammies”

Gia looked a bit hesitant as she wasn’t sure if she should undress or not

“Don’t be shy, Gia” purred Gia “Its Okay”

Without a hint of hesitation Denise pulled off Gia’s oversized woolen pajamas causing Gia to gasp in surprise as she found herself instantly naked. Turning bright red she quickly covered herself from the red headed girl.

“Hey, were both girls right?” smiled Denise grabbing a measuring tape “So it’s no problem right?”

Gia shook her head as she slowly removed her hands revealing her secret. Looking down at the floor she started to sob and cry. This nice girl would probably see her as a freak

“Hey Hey” said Denise gently giving her a hug “Its okay. No need to be ashamed. I know a lot of girls like you.”

“Really?” wrote Gia

“Yeah” said Denise gesturing to her wall of models “See the girls on my wall?”

“They are very beautiful” wrote Gia

“What if I told you that almost half of them are just like you?” smiled Denise

“They are?”

“Yep” said Denise “So let’s get you some clothes and head out okay? Are you looking forward to that?”

“Yes” wrote Gia with a smile

“Ok so let’s make you pretty” said Denise “This is going to be soooooo Awesome!”

~O~

After vomiting blood, the pain in his stomach and the revelation of the book, it was safe to say that it took a bit out of Christopher. However after the pain finally subsided and he mentally digested what he had read, he was finally able get comfortable on the couch. He yawned and stretched out,closing his tired eyes. He was just about to settle into a comfortable sleep, when…

*KNOCK KNOCK*

“Oh come on!” whined Chris as he yawned and shuffled to the door. “Jesus! Is it too much to fucking ask to get some damn sleep around here?”

Half awake he unlocked the door. As he opened the door, it swung open widely causing Chris to step back as two blurs quickly zipped past him.

“Hey sleepyhead!” beamed Denise spinning around “So how do we look?”

As he rubbed the sleep out of his eyes, He was thinking of something rude and smartassed to say. As his vision cleared, his jaw dropped at the sight.

Denise, though he would never really admit it to her face, always looked beautiful. Now she looked even more stunning. She toned herself down a bit but wow did she look good. She still had her bright red hair in pigtails, tastefully done makeup and wearing a simple black dress that hugged every inch of her curvaceous body with long thigh high heeled boots.

Looking to his right, he saw Gia. He thought she was kind of cute before but now she looked gorgeous. Her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail, her makeup done just enough to enhance her pale skin and, wearing a very low cut top with a sheer fishnet sleeves, tight leather pants and high heeled strapped boots. Just wow!

“Why the goth/metal head look?” asked Chris avoiding the question

“Well I couldn’t exactly have her look like a church girl with her wearing a SPIKED COLLAR, now could i?” laughed Denise

“Good point” said Chris

“Now quit avoiding the damn question” purred Denise

“Um you both look very beautiful” said Chris looking away “Extremely beautiful”

“Hear that? That rare” she said elbowing Gia playfully “Chris giving a compliment!”

“Don’t get used to it” Chris said dryly

“And there’s him back to being his grouchy self” teased Denise “Boy I swear you really need to get laid”

“Out! Both of you!” snapped Chris gently pushing both girls on the butt out the door

“OOOOOOH! Getting bold grabbing our asses” squealed Denise “Maybe if your good we’ll have a threesome when we get back”

Gia bit her lip trying not to laugh at the expression on Christopher’s face. It was as if his brain had ground to a halt. He just stopped in his tracks turning fully red unable to look either one in the eyes. She had to admit that all teasing and his reactions to it were kind of cute. Never did she have a master that was bashful like that. And the way he was turning red as a beet was not an act.

“You’re an intriguing one, Christopher” thought Gia with a smile

“Okay enough Denise” said Chris regaining his composure “Both of you go have fun and leave me alone”

“Meanie!” said Denise playfully pouting

“And Gia” said Christopher “Do you remember my ground rules?”

Gia nodded yes. She was hoping he would not go back on his word like all the other masters would. But she doubted he would for some reason.

“Ok” said Chris pushing them out into the hallway and shutting the door

“Just admit it already!” Denise yelled at the door “You wouldn’t mind have a nice little ménage á  trios with us!”

“Just get lost and have fun!” yelled Chris back through the door “Don’t stay out too late!”

Both girls smiled satisfied that they fully embarrassed Chris as they walked off.

“Do you two always talk to each other like that” wrote Gia on her dive slate

“Always! He’s my friend” smiled Denise “Though I don’t know what I'd do if he ever took me seriously!”

“Do you love him?” wrote Gia

“I …. I don’t think he likes me that way” stuttered Denise avoiding the subject “Let’s go check out San Francisco. You ready?

Gia nodded her head and smiled. She was looking forward to seeing this strange new world. She would put her trust in Denise for now. As for Christopher, well she was still undecided..

As the girls left the building, an expensive car occupied by two well dressed men pulled up across the street. Putting the car in park, the driver pulled out a cell phone and punched in a phone number

“Mr. Seacrest , I think we have found what you are looking for” he said with a sinister fanged smile

up
156 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I've been waiting

for this one to be finished. It will be nice to see it completed. Thank you.

If you don't stand for something you'll fall for anything.

No...

Thank you for reading and enjoying :) it'll a few more chapters before it's fully completed though

Welcome back

I've been looking forward to seeing this story finished.

Thanks

though to be all honest i didn't think this story would be all that would be popular for some reason. Glad you are enjoying it.

Glad to see your muse back

Glad to see your muse back and in charge. Hope you continue to be productive, even if it's not this story :)


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Thanks

I'm trying :)

Now this is a really nice surprise

The premise of this story is pretty unique for BC so I am so glad it is being continued. Sadly I have the feeling that, short of Chris risking his life for Gia, she will have a hard time trusting him.

Short chapter but still awesome to have.

Kim

I try :)

When ever i write anything i always try to make my stuff stand out in some way. Making stereotypical characters and then completely flipping the script so sometimes they might not act how you'd expect them to.

Well as Chris found out, Gia has been through hell. After going through that for 500+ years (give or take a decade or two) would anyone be very trusting to a "master?"

Yeah Chris has his work cut out for him earning her trust, though Gia is starting to thaw toward him ever so slightly

As for the chapter being short, Yeah its a filler chapter. I wanted to save the next chapter to be fully dedicated to Denise and Gia getting into all sorts of mischief during their exploration of San Francisco.

Me TWO!

or is that Three? I love these characters and already despise Seacreast. I'm hoping there is someway of releasing her, but it's not going to be easy. It sounds like one hell of an enchantment. I don't even want to think about the possible booby-traps.

thank you so much for continuing!
hugs
Grover

Thanks for reading :)

Wow,i haven't fully fleshed out Seacrest yet and he's already despised? Sweet! :)

If it was easy there would be no tension, Chris has his work cut out for him.

Thank you!

So happy to see this! I'm glad there is more.

I don't like Seacrest, but hey, I'm not supposed to! I'm sure he's not going to win, but who will get hurt in the fight?

Will Denise fall in love with Christopher? Will Gia? Will Gia's curse fall upon Christopher, or will Seacrest do something stupid? I look forward to learning the answers!

Wren

Thanks :)

It's a slow going but i'm getting my writing mojo back :)

Seacrest is a proud, rich and powerful elitist man of high standing. Whats not to like? :) Make no bones about it, he will become a serious threat to Christopher and his reason for wanting Gia are not what most would think. However he is becoming very desperate, and very desperate men like him don't exactly do nice thins to achieve their ends.

Questions Questions :)

Right now your just getting a small taste of how complicated Christopher's life is becoming :)

Vampire Slave

terrynaut's picture

Thanks for continuing this story. I've been keeping an eye out for it and here it is. Yay!

Thanks and kudos.

- Terry

Thanks

Thanks for reading it :)

More to come soon i promise

YEAH ! Kelari is back

Several BIG questions loom after in this chapter..


!!! rampant speculation and some plot spoilers ahead !!!

One, can the enchantment that binds Gia be broken?

If not, can the curse be shifted to a *deserving* individual, say the old man who wants it or the vampire/Kelari who is his aid/servant?

And why is our hero coughing up blood? Remember he rather offhandedly on learning he was her *master* said she was free, he didn't want a slave and the book/tattoo shocked him/attacked him. Or so it seemed at the time.

Is this cursed link somehow changing him? Or is this unrelated, an illness? Gia said only a Kelari could free her and he said he wished to free her. He is reading the book and seeing the horrors of her life and is appalled. Could he have Kelari blood in him and/or the book is making him into one so that he can free Gia? This is an old magic, possibly something her sicko mother and siblings found rather than made. Magic has it's own quirks and can evolve over time. Plus it has a logic to it and in his saying she was free, he did not want a slave he changed the dynamic of the master slave relationship and as that violated what the book's intent was is the magic changing him to make his wants and the book's purpose back in alignment?

And as to Gia, is she a feminized Kelari man who wants to be a girl or what exactly? Both sexes but shifted to mostly female by the WWII experiments?

Love how Denise is treating Gia as one of the girls. No one has shown her any love or compassion since her imprisonment until now. She even is beginning to believe Denies - who clearly carries a torch for Chris -- and Chris are good people.

Odd what Denise said about Chris, just he isn't interested in her or did she imply he has no sex drive, is TG or gay?

Ominous clouds are gathering but there is hope.

And as I asked long ago, are any of her family or kind around? Do they still agree with this abominable punishment? And what of her father, did he really die or what?

So happy you are posting again.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Questions Questions

As i said before I'll answer what i can without giving away too many specifics :)

1. As told by Gia's mother, She can be released.. By another Keilari. And as told by Gia the the "bond" as she called it cannot be transferred. That being said it dosen't mean that certain people wont try to find loopholes by force or otherwise

2. Think about this, coughing up blood and the stabbing pain in his stomach were not all too surprising to him. I can say this the book is not changing his sex nor is it manipulating his mind. And remember this Chis is human and Gia can ONLY be relased by another Keilari. Maybe there is a reason for that thing causing him so much pain.

3. Gianetta was born intersexual (then called Gio). Think about the ramifications of that in a noble house during the renaissance era. Her mind set on which to be and what society said she should be. One would think a bit worse than even today.

4.Denise considering her outrageous behavior is not remotely close to being a hateful person. Its not surprising she and gia bond so quickly

5. Chris due to his upbringing and experiences through life Has pretty much closed himself off from the world. He has become withdrawn cold acting and cynical. He is socially inept sometimes to the point of being outright cold acting, keeping people at a distance. Even someone like Denise and Gia who he has been shown to be attracted too. Denise knows how he feels and possibly feels the same way but knows he keeps her at arms length for some reason.

6. There are a few members of the Fontana family that will be showing up in later chapters. As for Gia's father yes he is long dead. However in an up coming chapter you will learn of the relationship she had with him as well as Christopher's with his foster father Moedie

Great, I'm glad this story is

Great, I'm glad this story is back. I hope that old dude can't get control over Gia. That girl hasn't deserved it. 500 years of torture. How has she managed not being total raving mad?
God, I don't want to imagine this. It's just too horrible. I wonder, will there be a problem with the magic if someone steals the book and attempts to bind Gia, while the one who released her is still alive?

Thank you for writing this captivating story,
Beyogi

Thanks

I'm trying to keep everyone curious about this story.

After all that she has been through, Who's to says she isn't?

Seacrest is a peculiar one.

Seacrest is a peculiar one. You said, above, that he may be wanting the book not for the same as we may think, and... You've outright stated he's searched for the book for many years, and was silver-haired, and that waiting was not an option anymore... Immortality quest much? We've barely scraped on the surface after all.

And, given the timeline (Book created in 1491, Sanderson got it in 1991, and Kagawa got it in 2010), I guess that a new master averages every 20-25 years, which means Chris is master number 23 or 24.

On third thought, it also means that Seacrest likely was searching for the book for at least 20 and upwards to 50 years - with the latter estimate being more likely. Yeah, I can see why waiting would not be an option.

P.S. Beyogi, given my estimates Gia only had to suffer about 10 years of cumulative torture, if we substract all the in-between-masters time and give at most half a year (Sanderson only lasted a month, in comparison) for the master to show their cruelty before being deservingly ripped apart. Cold comfort, but it's at least less than 500.

Faraway


On rights of free advertisement:
Big Closet Top Shelf

Where you can fool around like you want to and most you get is some bemused good ribbing!

It seems to be about six

It seems to be about six months, give or take, between binding and the binding breaking. I'd say that the 'time' between masters varies greatly. Some wouldn't be found for decades, others might be a week or two later. (the Decades ones would be those that died in hidden rooms or remote areas)


I'll get a life when it's proven and substantiated to be better than what I'm currently experiencing.

Both both are warm in some part and ice cold in others

But keep in mind I never revealed exactly how many masters she had and Chris skipped ahead a bit, making it to master 20 before getting completely revolted by what he read.

A cumulative 10 years is kind estimate compared to how long she really suffered as Chris will soon find out.

YAY!

Jemima Tychonaut's picture

I don't know about Chris but a few times there had me feeling a bit queasy recounting the treatment that Gia has suffered. I just hope Chris can find a way to set her free without endangering himself or others he cares for.

It was a great way to start the week to see another chapter of this story posted. Thank you. :-)



"Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it."

Dont quote me but

I'm going to try to get a new chapter up every Monday morning, writers block not withstanding.

Well if i did my job right then you're supposed to queasy. I was trying to hammer home The reason for Gia's trust issues.

Ooh, a new chapter

Great to see another chapter of this, I like this story.

Thanks

I'm trying my best :)

first

this is my first read of this story. may i say im very glad you have decided to continue it. keep up the good work.
robert

001.JPG

thank you

I'm glad you are enjoying it

I'm glad the you decided to continue this, too.

very captivating story.

Other people have already said most of it, but...

'The Blood Ritual'? and Chris throwing up blood? And only another Keilari can free Gia?

Interesting.

I guess we'll all see as the story continues.

Good to have you back.

Maggie

Thank you

I'm trying to keep people interested.

The blood ritual will be explained a bit more in later chapters but I will say that Chris has already performed it accidentally. Its what Got gia out of the book, bonded the two and gave Chris the "masters mark on his right wrist. All thanks to a little kitten who wanted some attention. (chapter 1)

As for Chris throwing up blood and his pains in his stomach notice that he's not that all surprised by it and plays it down like an annoyance. Why would someone do that?

As for the Keilari rule, that also will be explained in later chapters

THX

I REALY LIKE THIS STORY
AND HOOP TO READ THE NEXT CHAPTER SOON ;)
ERIK JE

OH,NO!

It is unfinished and has been so since 2013 ...which means you are not going to finish it. Rat turds! It was a really good story and you left us with a cliffhanger.I sure hope I get to read the ending.

Yeah. I was really hoping....

....For a conclusion, but sadly, it looks like it isn't happening. Oh, well. Still one of the better stories I've read on here.