humpty dumpty

Printer-friendly version

I knew than I am dead. I felt like I look like I lost my best friend. Oh I can't just go I whined,"dead people can't do anything. There's no use trying". I cryed but I half grunted then, over grunted a try. The soft Voice upon the second time says,"just go". I did it, was seezy! The second time hearing the Voice gave ability to do a thought. Ahseezy! All the speed going up like a mad rush of air with stars everywhere. Faster I went the stars rush by until I was saying,"let me go back please I don't want to be dead". I want to breath air and move my lips or smell through my nose. Please let me feel my body once again! I wanna go back! But I argued with the Voice,"I'm not done yet with what I have to do yet". You see I told the Voice,"you gave me these things to do now I'm not done". I pleaded with ultra stubborness. Oh how I am exactly the same dead as living. Stubborn. The Voice said don't you like this body it is much better? You can go when you want as you want and you don't get sick either. I said,"I much prefer my dead body with me in it breathing the old fashion way! "Please let me see with my eyes again"? "I tell you but please I'm not done". "My family will never get over their only daughter and all". "Besides I was only 25 years old"! Why do I have to go now I asked the Voice? I need to go back home I begged. The Voice said,"little one you are home". "I need you to come home now and you have to come in the soft Voice repeated. My reply was the same repeated back. When did I finally stop arguing? Well I put it on hold as I zoomed higher and the stars were gone. The exchange to light everywhere and my body had gone from a replica of my former body to a ball of bright light. I met people I knew that I forgot and they welcome me home again. The name as the language escapes me now. My heaven memories never lived on earth returned and I woke up realizing I had been dreaming.

up
27 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos