ahseezy

Printer-friendly version

Raced to fast for my own good but what a sight and let me add rush. I can be honest the faster I went the scareder I got a little. Well the galexies are many until they run out. Yeah they run out and I got a little scared. Well I wondered what's after? You know at first I couldn't remember and I didn't know how I got there or where I was prior and even where I was. I couldn't see anything and the darkness was thickest I'd ever seen. I said, "who put me in this closet to leave me"? I though did they lock me in? How dare they! I can't see my hands so I move forward to find a wall to lead to a door. I paniced and breathing was heavy. I couldn't find a wall and the deeper I moved forward there was only dark. I screamed over and over where is the wall and how do I find the door to get out of here. I pleaded at a door I hoped that was there in the dark for someone to please let me out! I was begging soon and despare was entering me. My mind rushed my thought at first was this was a cruel joke and anger turned to pleading. No walls or door and nobody helps me. I looked up and begged God to please help me get out of this dark closet without walls or a door. I was scared I would die in there. How did I get in there? Was I at a party? Let me think and my thoughts rushed. I couldn't remember and panic lead desperation. I lunged forward trying to feel a wall or door. I gave up and sat there still in the dark wondering at how cruel a joke. Silently weep to my mind to tired to hear by voice. How do I get out of here? How? Please how? Over my right shoulder a soft voice near my ear said,"just go". Then I said, "huh jhust gho"? I knew that Voice. I was dead.

up
30 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos