The Mischief Continues Chapter 5

Printer-friendly version

Fey’s Bedroom:
Fey stretches as her alarm goes off. She was still feeling jetlag after coming home last night. She also had a hard time sleeping with her breasts being as big as they were. She was lucky that most of the bras she owns still fit her. She did pickup a few new ones while in L.A.

Fey looks at her cell phone to see what time it was and notices it was nine in the morning. She knew Jessica would be at work already. She rolls out of bed and walks into the bathroom. She does her morning routine and looks at her reflection in the mirror.

Her face still looked the same, but it has softened up some. It has become feminine looking. Her whole body had become more feminine looking. Her hips, waist, legs, toes, feet, arms, fingers, and buttocks all look more feminine. After brushing her hair and washing her face. Fey walks out of the bathroom towards the kitchen.

Whatever the goddess did to her, Fey could feel it in her bones. Fey wonders if the vagina the goddess gave her, was fully functional. She’ll have to make a gynecologist appointment to see what the goddess did to her. Also, to see if everything was operational.

While Fey waits for her coffee to brew. She pulls out some frozen waffles and heat up some sausage links. Once her coffee was brewed and the waffles and sausages were cooked. She sits down at the kitchen table and eats. She listens to the news, which was disappointing. The weatherman was calling for rain later in the day.

After breakfast, Fey leaves her apartment and drives over to her and Dave’s new training and storage building. Since the building was so big, she offered some of the space to the theater so they could clear some space up.

Once Fey arrives at the building. She checks everything out that they were going to use for their upcoming gigs. She wonders where her and Dave’s new babysitter was.

Fey changes out of her street clothes and into her leotard and ballet shoes. She goes about practicing some escape moves and one routine. She knew Dave might be either in school or taking care of some personal stuff.

While Fey is hanging upstand down by a rope trying to escape. She spots Nike stepping out of some sort of silvery portal.

Nike’s Place:
Nike was surprised when she arrived at her place. It was a small ranch style house with four bedrooms and a vast library filled with various mystical books and scrolls. Everything was different then it uses to be from the era she came from.

It has taken her at least three years to adjust to the modern world. She should be nearer to her chargers, but they were safe for now. That shadow walker that appeared had been drawn to them by accident. Still, once Fey and Dave start learning how to harness the magical energies that has been unlocked in them.

Nike stretches as she walks towards the kitchen. Her body shows the scars form her past life. Some of them you could only see up close, but she has some major ones that lead to her bleeding out.

Nike fixes herself a Greek coffee and eats a fruit pastry she bought yesterday from a pastry store. She didn’t take a plane home like her chargers. She opened up a portal and walked through. Since the anchor of the portal was the full-length mirror in her bedroom. All she needed was a doorway to open another one and link it to her mirror.

After Nike finishes her coffee, she goes and take a bath. She misses the huge pools from her time. She uses to love bathing in the pools when she could. Being a gladiator had some privileges, but being a slave being forced to fight for her life. That was a different story.

Nick leans her head back against the back of the huge tub and closes her eyes. She now knew how the wealthy in Rome felt. When the water starts getting cold, she mumbles a few words and the water heats back up. She knew she needed to go outside and start working on the site she was going to train Dave and Fey. She needed to purify it and set up the circle boundaries, dig a fire pit and build an altar.

Nike sighs as she gets out of the tub and dry off. She watches as the water drains from the handcrafted copper tub. She was lucky that she found something so old and still intact. She walks into her bedroom and start getting ready for the day and what she has to do.

up
50 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos