Secretary Chapters 1-13

Printer-friendly version

In the bustling big city, where ambition and power reign supreme, “Secretary” weaves a tale of corruption, feminization, and domination. At its center is Irina, a formidable businesswoman with a penchant for control, who orchestrates a hypnotic journey of feminization for her unsuspecting employee, Alex.

Irina is a woman of impeccable taste and unyielding determination. Behind her polished facade lies a desire for dominance that knows no bounds. With the help of her trusted friend, Dr. Paige, a skilled hypnotist, Irina sets her sights on Alex, her loyal but unsuspecting employee.
Alex is a talented young man eager to make his mark in the cutthroat world of legal practice. When he lands a job as Irina's personal assistant, he sees it as the opportunity of a lifetime. Little does he know, his life is about to take an unexpected turn as Irina enacts her plan for his transformation.

After a sexual incident in the workplace, Irina makes Alex participate in a series of therapy sessions with Dr. Paige. Initially hesitant, Alex finds himself drawn into a web of suggestion and manipulation, unable to resist Irina's commanding presence.

As the hypnosis takes hold, Alex's subconscious is gradually rewired to embrace his feminine side. Under Irina's guidance, he begins to explore a new identity, one defined by being a good employee, a pretty doll, and a submissive feminized sissy. With every passing day, Alex's resistance crumbles, replaced by a growing obsession with pleasing his enigmatic boss.

With Dr. Paige's expertise and Irina's cunning guidance, Alex's transformation unfolds with meticulous precision. He finds himself drawn to the silky textures of women's clothing, the delicate brush of makeup against his skin, and the intoxicating thrill of embodying femininity. As he is put under Irina's control, Alex discovers a newfound sense of servitude. A forced one.

But as Alex's transformation progresses, he grapples with the consequences of his submission. Caught between the thrill of his imposed servitude and the fear of societal judgment, he must confront the true extent of his desires and the price of his obedience.

Meanwhile, Irina's motives remain shrouded in mystery as she navigates the treacherous waters of personal ambition. Haunted by her lustful desires, she finds solace in the control she wields over Alex, blurring the lines between professional dominance and personal obsession.
As tensions rise and boundaries blur, "Secretary" delves into the depths of desire and the complexities of power dynamics in a world where appearances are everything. With its mesmerizing narrative and provocative themes, this novel invites readers to explore the forced feminization and sissification tale of a young man into a submissive secretary doll.

AttachmentSize
PDF icon Secretary without images.pdf754.68 KB
up
21 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos