The Boy Who Never Was Part 3 of 3

Printer-friendly version

Robert has been asked out on a date as Bobbi. Can his feminine side make the evening a success or is he doomed to exposure and ridicule?

Chapter 3

Robert stood in the hallway for the next 5 minutes absorbing what had just happened. Then he went into the kitchen and stood there for another 5 minutes considering what he should do next. His appetite was gone so he simply grabbed a granola bar from the cupboard and began chewing on it. He walked into the living room and sat on the sofa, his legs tucked beneath himself.

He was playing Russian Roulette. He was going out on a date with a solicitor dressed as a female and pretending to be a cousin of one of his date’s customers. He was attracted to him and it seemed Scott was attracted to Bobbi but Bobbi wasn’t real and when Scott found that out he would be furious and ashamed. His career could be over as his standing in the town would be hugely damaged by the revelation he was out on the town canoodling with another man. He would be canoodling wouldn’t he? I mean he wouldn’t just sit and watch the film however good it was. He wanted to get to know Bobbi so surely there would be some kissing and cuddling?

Robert stopped in his tracks. “Do I want to be kissed and cuddled by Scott?” he asked himself, and a surge of tingling excitement gave him his answer. He giggled and gnawed at his lower lip. Maybe nobody will see us in the dark theatre, he’ll decide I’m not that interesting and it will just be a one time thing. He’ll go back to his work, I’ll go back to mine and he’ll forget he ever met me. I get to see the movie for free, and I get something to eat and a lift back home. No biggie, right?

He looked at the business card on the coffee table and gave it another layer of lipstick.

Then he leapt off the sofa and went through to his changing room and spent the next 2 hours trying to decide the right outfit to wear on Bobbi’s first date. He decided he would phone into the office and take the whole day off, saying something had come up that he needed to attend to. Bobbi’s first date was something that needed a whole lot of preparation for if it was to be anything other than a disaster.

His stomach churned with nerves and excitement and possibly a little hunger too so Robert made a slice of toast and a mug of tea and sat watching a Friends rerun on TV for a while before deciding he needed a good night’s sleep before the big day and got ready for bed. A thousand questions ran through his brain as he lay beneath the sheets and he constantly debated whether this was a good idea or not but whenever he did he saw Scott’s smiling face with those dreamy brown eyes and he felt that sensation that told him it was the right thing to do.

He fell asleep and dreamt of Scott Parker, Solicitor at Law.

- - - - - - - -

When Robert woke the next morning he was feeling excited. He had slept soundly with a dream of Scott’s arms around his waist and their lips entwined and it had felt wonderful. He knew he had one task to undertake before he could relax and enjoy the day so he got up and went to the telephone to call his boss’s phone number. As it was only 7.30am the call went to her voicemail and Robert left the message he had prepared. “Something personal has cropped up that I need to deal with today so I am taking a day off from my annual leave account. My workload is pretty much up to date so anything that I’m needed for today can wait until tomorrow when I should be in as usual.”

He hung up the phone and sighed. They were allowed a “personal reasons” short notice leave day each year so he knew he could invoke one without too many questions being asked. Now his day was free for him to enjoy and he intended to do just that. Still wearing his nightdress, he padded through to the kitchen and prepared his breakfast. He kept it simple and healthy – grapefruit segments, a bowl of muesli with semi skimmed milk and a mug of black coffee which he enjoyed while watching breakfast television

There was a story about how females were presented in most Hollywood films and how they were usually there simply for their looks and for the use of the leading male. As Robert watched the broadcast he became angrier and angrier. Females had stories to tell just as much as men – often more so because they were mothers and had brought children into the world and raised them with far less input from the male in the family unit. In his Bobbi accent he shouted at the television “We deserve better! We want our voices heard! We want a Jane Bond movie next time!” He got up from the sofa with his empty breakfast dishes and huffed. “Men! They think the own us!” he said to nobody in particular.

It was now 9am – he had watched TV longer than he intended – so he went to the bathroom to draw a hot bath, and poured in some moisturiser and bath oils with a gentle jasmine fragrance. After getting tensed up at the inequalities of the film industry he was ready to soak and relax and let his skin enjoy the pampering. During the bath he washed his hair but he had already decided he would be covering it up with a wig this evening.

Drying himself off after a relaxing soak, Robert slipped into a pair of leggings and a t-shirt and set about his next treatment. He shaped his nails with an emery board so that they were presentable and then renewed the varnish on his toes and finger nails before sitting down in the living room to give them time to dry fully.

He had made peace with the idea of dating Scott later that evening. He had decided he would go along and enjoy the film – although now he would be paying special attention to the female actors and what their roles were. They would be going for something to eat after which was always nice and they could chat together and enjoy each other’s company. If Scott wanted more than that and made any moves towards kissing and such, he would tell him that Bobbi was actually Robert’s way of investigating his feminine side and he was sorry if he had deceived him. He expected Scott would back off and no harm would be done. They would part never to meet each other socially again. That way Scott could claim an honest mistake should anyone say they saw him with another man. If anyone at his work referred to Robert about the incident he would claim he knew nothing about it and the matter would soon be forgotten. Nobody at his work really bothered about him one way or the other anyway.

Lunch was an apple and a mug of coffee. He wanted to be hungry when it came to the night’s meal. There was nothing worse that being taken for food and having so little appetite you leave most of it – so rude! Besides which, his stomach was already in knots as he started to thing about spending the evening with Scott, smelling his cologne and gazing into those delicious brown eyes, maybe running his fingers through Scott’s hair, and kissing his lips . . . . wait a moment, he reminded himself, this is another man and when finds out I am male also there is no way I’ll be kissing or running fingers anywhere near him! This is just a one time, sorry for the misunderstanding and back to the usual tomorrow affair.

The thought made him a little unhappy. Going back to work tomorrow and knowing there was nobody special in his life was depressing but at least he had Bobbi to come home to and maybe he would get confident enough to visit the local LGBTQ bar and nightclub in time and open himself up to that community. He might find acceptance and affection there once he fully committed to a transgender lifestyle.

Around 2pm Robert began working on his make up. He knew tonight was special so he wanted to take extra time and extra care. After he had shaved his face as close as possible, including the majority of his eyebrows, and given his face a general coating of foundation he started drawing his brows in , using the top of his old brow as a guide to keep them balanced. Then he blended some rouge up his cheek towards his eyes in order to drag people’s vision up to his prettiest feature. He carefully added some eye make–up to enhance their impact and then a generous helping of mascara to give the lashes some strength.

He knew it was a little early to be wearing full earrings but he was desperate to have an opportunity to wear them in public so he carefully removed his studs that had been inserted on the Saturday before and replaced them with a pair that his mother had loved. They were a simple silver drop chain attached to a little daisy made up of tiny white and yellow stones to form the flower. Attaching them to his ears he gazed at them in the mirror and instantly saw why his mother had been so fond of them. “A little bit of you will be with your daughter tonight on her first date, Mummy” he said to the mirror and quickly looked away as he felt his emotions threaten to wash away the good work he had already done.

He moved on to his mouth, outlining his lips with a pencil before filling them with a dark burgundy lipstick that made them extremely prominent but at the same time in perfect balance with the rest of his make up for the evening. He bit on a piece of tissue paper and then lightly dusted with powder before reapplying the makeup so that his lipstick might survive most of the evening without rubbing off. He smiled at his reflection. It was looking good so far and that mattered a great deal to him.

He carefully removed the t-shirt he had been wearing and picked up the prosthetic breasts he had worn for the weekend. They were carefully reattached to his chest, the location confirmed by the black lacy bra he had selected for the evening so that the fit looked natural and alluring. Then came the blouse top. It was a black, v neck example that would show a little cleavage. With a cap sleeve and a crop bottom it allowed the display of a bit of flesh but Robert knew it made him look slim and girly and that was what he needed.

Robert added the black skinny jeans he had bought on Saturday and finished with a pair of black open toed sandals with a 3 inch heel that would make his legs look longer and, importantly, raise him closer to Scott’s height. Yes he would still be around 3 inches shorter than his date but that was so much better than 6 inches where people could think Scott was taking his little sister out rather than a girlfriend.

Now came the finishing item, that blonde bob wig he had acquired on the internet. Robert took time to tuck his own hair under the wig cap and then secure the wig with a hidden pin once he was sure he had it in the correct angle. A soft brush and then a quick curl of the tips with a heated wand and he was done. He gazed at his reflection in the full length mirror and nodded. There was something of Olivia Newton John’s “Sandy” from Grease in his look but he knew that she was considered beautiful that way and he only hoped he would be thought of the same way,

He transferred the contents of his brown shoulder bag from the weekend to a black glossy clutch bag and gave a deep sigh. He was pretty much ready to meet his date. He glanced at the clock for the time and let out a squeal. It was ten minutes to 6 already? How was that possible! Scott would be outside waiting for him in no time! There must be something he needed to do, he thought, but in reality there wasn’t. That didn’t stop him going from room to room checking everything that should be turned off was and that everything was secure. He had brushed his teeth after lunch and popped a tic-tac into his mouth in order to freshen it further. His heart rate increased and his nerves began to jangle. This was it. He was about to go on a date with a handsome man who set his heart a flutter.

He was still patrolling the house when the doorbell rang and he squealed in shock. He tried to regulate his breathing and then opened it. The pair of them looked at each other for a few seconds without speaking then Robert said “Oh I’m sorry, Scott, where are my manners, please come on in!”

Scott took another second before replying “Thank you and stepping into the hallway. Then he shook his head. “Bobbi you look absolutely incredible tonight. I mean, you look . . . beautiful, and you’ve changed your hair?!”

Robert blushed at the complements being lavished on him and swayed a little from side to side with his head tilted and a smile on his face. “Thank you, I hoped you would like it.” Scott was continuing to admire his date from head to toe and said “Please, would you let me take a photo of you“ and he pulled out his phone. Robert tried to pose as best he could and smile confidently as Scott shot a couple of images for his phone and shook his head. “They don’t do you justice, Bobbi, but I will cherish them.”

Robert reached into his handbag and said “OK then, can I take one of you?” to which Scott said, how about one of “us”? and he came over and wrapped his arm around his shoulders. Robert giggled as he held the phone out as far as he could. There on the screen were the two head and shoulders smiling happily and Robert could see the love etched on Scott’s face. He took the photo and said “Thank you so much, I’ll keep that special!”

Scott gave his shoulder a squeeze and said “OK, if you’re ready, Madam, your chariot awaits!” Robert giggled and said “Why thank you, kind sir!” and he took the hand Scott offered and walked out of the door, pulling it it closed behind him. Walking down the path hand in hand with Scott felt incredible and he could have skipped with joy down to the kerbside. He gazed at the car and said “Is this yours Scott?” Scott laughed “Yes it is, being a Solicitor pays well and the company gives me an allowance because of work use. Here, let me help you climb in!”

It wasn’t a huge climb into the passenger seat of the SUV but Robert appreciated the gesture. Such chivalry was rare these days. He was strapped in before Scott had gotten into the drivers seat and started the engine. “I don’t know how well you know the town” he said “but the cinema is just a couple of blocks away.” Robert smiled. Of course he knew where it was but Bobbi was meant to be from out of town so he played the ignorant and simply said “that’s great!”

Within a matter of seconds Robert’s senses were fizzing as the car was filled with the smell of Scott’s cologne. He drew deep intakes of air and luxuriated in the aroma before saying “What’s that fragrance you wear, Scott?” He glanced over and said “Sauvage, by Dior. You like it?” Robert gave a little smile and said “Its so . . masculine . . but it doesn’t overpower.” Then he added “I find it very attractive” and then realised what he had said and gasped at his naivety. Scott just smiled and said “In my line of work, I need to smell nice and I find this works well for me.”

Then he glanced at his date and said “When did you get your hair done?” Robert replied “Friday” which was when it arrived in the mail so he WAS being honest. to a degree. Scott smiled and added “It works so well for you – I mean you looked great when your hair was long and black and everything but the pixi cut makes you look . . I don’t know . . more playful? Happier? Younger? Sorry, I’m babbling now so let’s just say I like it and leave it there!”

Robert giggled and said “OK, that’s a deal – but for the record I like the complements and will take all three options!” They both chuckled and Scott said “OK, here we are, The Odeon Multiplex. It’s a pretty popular spot at weekends but a Tuesday is a quieter night so we should get parked near the door all being well.”

He pulled into a slot and switched off the engine, and turned to Robert. “I can’t tell you how happy I am having you join me this evening. When I met you on Saturday I felt something click inside me as though I knew you and I would have a lot in common and I’ve never felt that way before with an attractive woman.” Robert gave a coy smile as Scott continued “I want to thank you so much for coming here with me tonight. I can’t wait to get to know you better!”

Robert smiled “Me too, Scott, and thank you for asking me!” Scott said “Let me help you out of the car” and got out of his side and ran round to open Robert’s door for him and give him a hand to hold as he slid out of his seat and onto the pavement. Scott kept hold of his date’s hand and said “Come on, lets go check in!”

Robert’s heart thumped in his chest. Now he was hand in hand with another man in a public place and very visibly on a date. It felt incredible but what if he was recognised, what if a co-worker was going to the same film tonight and saw him in skinny jeans and three inch heels? Make up was his only mask but he had to rely on it to keep him incognito.

Scott kept hold of Robert when they reached the ticket booth, using his other hand to pull out the letter confirming their seats for the performance and when the clerk issued them he thanked them and thrust the tickets in his pocket. “Would you like snacks – we can split a popcorn bucket or something?” Scott said and Robert smiled and said “I’m OK – you have some if you want?” He laughed and said “Oh I know that trick – I get popcorn and then you end up stealing great handfuls of it all evening!!” The two of them laughed.

“The film starts in 10 minutes so I guess we should just head for the seats. I think I know where we are going.” Robert smiled and nodded and once again was hand in hand with Scott. Each time felt better than the last and a lot more natural. He was slipping into the girlfriend role with ease and loved the feeling of being at Scott’s side as his partner. He let Scott lead the way through the main door and then around to the left.

They walked for a few yards before coming to another door and once they were through that there were a few stairs to climb. Robert thought it strange because the cinema didn’t have a balcony that he knew of but he trusted Scott and made no comment. A few yards on, there was another door with a letter and two numbers on it and Scott opened it up. “Here we are!” he said and ushered Robert in.

“Well, Bobbi? What do you think?” Scott asked. Robert gazed around him and giggled. “Oh my god, Scott, you’ve got a private box for us? And with a loveseat too !” It was indeed a box some 20ft above the main auditorium, facing the main screen and containing a two cushioned settee on a raised dais so that you could still watch the full screen from a relaxed position. Scott laughed “Now you know why I wanted you to join me tonight. Can you imagine me sitting here all alone – feet up on the sofa with my box of popcorn?” Robert giggled and shook his head. “I have never been in such a cool place to watch a film!” he gushed and Scott replied “I’ve never been with such a beautiful girl to watch a film.”

He looked deep into Robert’s eyes and Robert into Scott’s and as if drawn by magnets they closed the space between each other and kissed.

Realising they might still be visible from below, they managed to sit on the loveseat while remaining interlocked at the mouth and Robert felt Scott’s arms around him, holding him to his chest. Robert had never known such ecstasy and allowed his hand to rest on Scott’s inner thigh. Scott in turn had a hand on Robert’s and the effect was that both parties were delighting in their union.

Without thinking, Robert’s hand slid further up Scott’s leg and used his thumb to caress his bulging member which was throbbing in his pants. Scott’s eyes went wide as he moaned, their lips still locked, and he thrust his tongue into Robert’s mouth and just at that moment the house lights went down and the curtains opened indicating that the evening’s entertainment was about to commence.

Robert withdrew his hand and Scott did the same as they parted lips and just smiled at each other. “Oh Bobbi, I never believed in love at first sight until I met you. You’re the most incredible woman in the world and I’m honoured to be sitting here with you!” Scott said as he caressed his date’s face.

Robert’s emotions were all over the place. He had totally fallen in love with Scott and wanted to kiss him for the rest of the night but at the same time he knew he needed to be honest with him before they got in too deep and the hurt would be more deeply felt. “Oh Scott, I love you too but. . “ he began to say as Scott placed his finger on Robert’s lips. “Sssshhhhh. We can talk later. Let’s watch the film together and we can chat later over some food? We have all night together and this is just the beginning” he said as he leaned in for another kiss.

The Bond film was about to begin so the pair of them got comfortable. Scott sat with his arm around Robert who had his legs up on the rest of the loveseat and was snuggled into Scott’s shoulder. Scott smiled contentedly and let his fingers caress Bobbi’s arm. Robert knew there could be fireworks ahead but for the next 2 hours he was in paradise and was savouring everything about the experience.

As with all Bond movies there were periods of dialogue where you needed to concentrate on the plot and periods of action drama where Robert found himself clutching Scott in excitement and fear, each time eliciting a little comforting kiss on the forehead or lips. It was at least a third of the way through the film before Robert remembered he wanted to check how females were being portrayed and he tried to remember. Yes, Judy Dench was playing a senior part and yes there were other agents in MI6 who were female but Bond was still a red blooded male and the main fight schemes and stunts to date were all male driven. He wanted to feel outraged by this but instead decided he was enjoying Scott’s attentions more and would simply concentrate on that instead.

The film came to its climax and ended and Robert looked into Scott’s eyes - those brown, sensual eyes of his - and without saying anything he kissed him, long and passionately as though unleashing pent up feelings that had boiled inside him like lava seeking a fissure in the earth. When he eventually stopped Scott smiled and said “and what did I do to deserve that – not that I’m complaining!” Robert shook his head. “Its for being such a wonderful man and for inviting me out tonight and giving me the best night out I could ever dream of, but there’s something I need to tell you and I am scared of how you’ll react and I . . . I’m so sorry Scott !”

A tear ran down Robert’s face which Scott reached for and gently brushed away.

“It’s alright Bobbi, I know. I knew before I had even met you. But I fell in love with you and I’m still in love with you so it changes nothing for me because I’ve known from the very start so don’t cry darling. I love you” Scott said and kissed Robert gently before adding “Come on, I have a quiet table booked for 9pm where we can talk.” Robert’s face was etched with shock and disbelief and Scott just smiled and nodded to him as he took his hand and helped him onto his feet and walked out of the private box and down into the main concourse of the Cinema.

They strolled together alongside the rest of the crowd until they reached the SUV and Scott helped his date climb into their seat. By the time he had reached his own and had started the car engine, Robert had managed to get some of his composure back. “How?” he said and Scott smiled and said “How what?”

“How do you know? What did I do or say?”

Scott smiled and leaned over to give Robert a reassuring kiss on the lips before reversing out into traffic and driving towards their restaurant.

“I’m the solicitor responsible for your mother’s estate. Therefore I know whether or not there are siblings or other family members who could potentially dispute the will and seek money even though you are the sole beneficiary. But your mother was an only child just like your father, whose estate my father handled 24 years ago - and therefore when you told me you were Robert’s cousin I knew that wasn’t the case. He has none. Plus you were always in the house while Robert was never available so that just confirmed what I guessed from the start.” He looked across at his date. “Robert Mitchell doesn’t exist!”

Robert’s face fell into a deep frown. “What do you mean I don’t exist?” and Scott laughed. “See? You even said that as Bobbi! Robert Mitchell is just the body that sits in an office Monday to Friday until its time to go home, am I right? When you get home you become Bobbi again and life’s better because you are being who you should have been all along. Correct?”

Robert nodded “Correct, but I’ve only known Bobbi a few weeks longer than you have. Before mother died I hadn’t presented as her. I only found some outfits while cleaning out mum’s wardrobes and started wearing them to see how it felt.”

Scott shook his head. “You did so because Bobbi was there all the time, suppressed and hidden and waiting for her moment to shine. You are too natural a woman to have only learned the traits in a couple of weeks. The way you hold yourself, the way you speak, the aura you give off is 100% female. You’ve only been presenting as Robert, Bobbi, because you were born with the wrong body parts.”

The car pulled up outside one of the town’s more upmarket restaurants and Scott leaned over and caressed Robert’s cheek with his hand. “Bobbi, I am not gay. I don’t date men, and you my darling are all woman and I love you.” He leaned in and they kissed passionately.

Scott then undid Robert’s seat belt and said “Right, come on. I want to buy my girlfriend a meal and find out more about her life and her interests and what we’re going to do next time I take her out which will be this weekend, agreed?”

Robert smiled and said “I love you, Scott” to which he replied “I love you Bobbi. Come on, I’m ravenous!”

This time when Robert took Scott’s hand he clenched it tight determined that he would never let this good man go. He was Bobbi now and Scott’s girlfriend. He didn’t care who saw him walk into the restaurant on Scott’s arm, he knew they were in love and that was all that mattered.

They were given a booth in a quiet part of the restaurant and Bobbi sat next to Scott. They held hands while they looked at the menu, Scott reassuringly stroking Bobbi’s wrist with his finger. The waiter returned to take their order and Scott said “”Bobbi? Ladies first!” She smiled and asked for the seafood linguini without the garlic bread as she didn’t want to kill any kissing there might be later with her foul breath. Scott asked for the sirloin steak and then ordered a half bottle of champagne, telling the waiter it was their anniversary. To which he replied “Oh, congratulations!” and departed.

Bobbi giggled. “And what anniversary is that?” she asked her boyfriend and Scott replied with a straight face “It is precisely 3 days 13hrs and 14 minutes since I first met you and my life changed forever. Now, if that’s not cause for celebration, I don’t know what is!” They stole a little kiss knowing they were not being looked at.

Scott continued “Besides we may have something else to toast to in a moment. Tell me about your job. You don’t like it do you?” Bobbi’s face fell. “No, I’m in a rut. I do Business Admin and I’m good at my job but I am in an office of 12 and there is little scope for advancement so I could be in the same role for years to come. I need the money and job security is a big plus and there are not many other options locally for me. I’m sort of demotivated working there.”

Scott nodded knowingly. “Qualifications?” Bobbi said dejectedly “I have the NVQ Level 3 and a Post Graduate Diploma but most of my colleagues have the same so it doesn’t really benefit me.”. At that moment the waiter arrived with the champagne and glasses and poured them each a flute before returning to the kitchen.

Scott raised his glass. “To the most beautiful girl in the world I am lucky enough to call my girlfriend! And Robert replied “To the most wonderful man in the world I am excited to believe loves me for who I am!” They clinked glasses and sipped the bubbly. Robert could not remember ever drinking champagne before and he marvelled at how he was now doing so with a boyfriend. His private life was changing completely. If only he could say the same about his work life.

Scott then spoke again. “The thing is, my father wants to retire from the business and leave it all to me to run. His PA is going to retire at the same time and I’ve been using her for my needs for the past 10 years or so!” He looked at Bobbi. “I need a PA with Business Admin experience and qualifications that can handle my work while I am out of the office and arrange the workload of our associates and trainees. Ideally she will be a beautiful, clever, committed and charming young lady that I can rely on and work closely with. Do you know anyone to fit that bill?” he asked with a knowing smile.

Robert looked shocked. Was he being offered a job by the man he had been snogging for most of the night? Before he could speak Scott said “Look, I know I barely know you, Bobbi, but I have always gone with my gut feeling and right now its telling me you and I are a perfect fit.”

Robert smiled as Scott took a hold of his hand and said “Consider this, please. The position is really one of trainee Solicitor. We would want the PA to have the same basic knowledge and skills of any solicitor in our company so there would be some on the job training and a starting salary of 27,000 per annum rising on successful completion of examinations to – well let’s start at 35,000 but it’s performance driven so it could be more.”

Robert’s jaw fell. The starting salary itself was more than he currently earned and he had the promise of advancement and career development to reward his hard work. Best of all, he would be working alongside the man he loved. Then his mind went into another direction. With that money he could have his own breasts and his own vagina and become a real woman physically, removing all trace of his former self. He could make a completely fresh start in his own life alongside this wonderful man.

“Bobbi? Please say yes” Scott said earnestly. “I want to spend every second of every day with you and I think you and I can make a fabulous team together.”

Robert shook his head. “I . . .I don’t believe this is happening to me! All of my dreams seem to be coming true on the same day!!” He looked into those gorgeous eyes once more and said “Scott, I would be crazy to turn your offer down. I trust you with my heart and now I trust you with my career and I would trust you with my life if I had to.”

Scott smiled and said “I’ll take that as a yes then?” and Bobbi giggled and said “Yes . . oh yes Yes YES!!!! “ she squealed as she grabbed hold of him and kissed him with everything she had. The waiter had happened to pass as she had responded and promptly refilled their glasses and whispered “Congratulations!” to Scott who nodded in response.

Robert got home around 1am that night by which time his lipstick was all over his mouth and his smile was as wide as the Cheshire Cat. The meal had been delicious and they had stopped off in a car park on the way home to kiss and caress each other like teenagers. It had been the best night of Robert’s life.

The next morning Bobbi went into work wearing a grey pencil skirt, white blouse and the black jacket she had bought the weekend before, together with a pair of black court shoes. She told her boss that she now wished to be known as Bobbi and would only answer to she / her pronouns. There was little negative reaction from her co-workers, in fact most spoke more to her now she was a female and when she showed them photos of her new boyfriend they were extremely jealous.

Scott and Bobbi started seeing each other twice a week but that soon increased to twice midweek and all weekend. Then 2 months after they had first met, Bobbi handed in her notice. Scott’s father had found a property in Spain he and Bobbi’s mother wanted to retire to. They both loved Bobbi when they met her, never being told she was anything other than a biological female and were thrilled that she would be working at the family firm. Scott’s old PA agreed to stay for another month to show Bobbi the ropes and where things were filed and who to speak to and who to ignore. She was a wonderful help and Bobbi got on so well with her they agreed to meet for coffee one lunchtime each week as friends.

Scott asked Bobbi to move in with him after 6 months and then popped the question on the following St Valentine’s Day. Of course she said yes. By that time she was well into a course of estrogen tablets and moving towards surgical reassignment surgery which followed 18 months later, paid for by the inheritance money he had received from his late mother’s estate. With that completed and Bobbi legally female Scott and Roberta Parker were married on the beach in Cala D’Or Majorca in the company of family and friends and like in all good tales, lived extremely happily ever after!

The End

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Awwww!

joannebarbarella's picture

A lovely fairy tale. Delightful!

Thanks Joanne - yea, I am a

SuziAuchentiber's picture

Thanks Joanne - yea, I am a sucker for a happy story !! If only all our journeys were as sweet and successful !!!
Huggs!

Suzi

A satisfying end

Robertlouis's picture

…to a sweet story.

☠️

Aw thanks Robert - yea, maybe

SuziAuchentiber's picture

Aw thanks Robert - yea, maybe if we write about a world more accepting and open we can help build one. Would be pretty sweet!
Hugs!

Suzi