Krissy Is Willing 2 My Lady’s Helper

Printer-friendly version


Krissy Is Willing -2
My Lady’s Helper


By Jessica C


Christopher has become Kristina...
A servant girl to Lady Mariam who she adored...
Being a Lady's helper pleased something deep inside...


=^_^=


She woke early, and it was still dark. Betsy told her to eat an egg and a biscuit that she had much to learn and do… Melody a girl of thirteen was sent by Betsy to work on Krissy’s hands and feet... Come afternoon tea, Krissy was called out by Betsy; she said, “Lady Mariam has asked you to the large room on the third floor. Hurry, do not keep her waiting…”


=^_^=


Krissy immediately stood and followed Betsy out of the kitchen, and once out of there she hurried to the stairs and went up the stairs as fast as she could. Once up to her room she discarded her cleaning shoes and put on a servant’s apron. The top of the apron was tied around the back of her neck, and the ties at the waist were pulled around her and tied in front. Betsy was pleased and she told her where to meet Lady Mariam. She used the service door to enter and found a smiling Mariam awaiting her.

Mariam told Krissy, “My Father, the Duke of Yore has approved of your training Krissy to double as me when I desire or it is beneficial. Betsy’s daughter Beth has been watching you when you thought others weren’t looking. And from what she's seen, you have already been practicing and continue getting better.”

Krissy blushed at the thought Beth had watched her when she didn’t know it. Mariam noticed and said, “Don’t be embarrassed, we need you to get more practice. We need to work on our diction, how we say some words needs to change. You will also need to learn and remember how to handle yourself as Lady Mariam.” Krissy was told the next few days she would be limited to being in her room, or upstairs where learning to act as Mariam.

They started by washing her hair and using hot curling irons to get her hair styled properly. Krissy had three bodice garments designed to help cover blouses she wore and to help give her the shape of a woman’s upper torso. Krissy had been fed some special food that was having strange effects on her body. Her mother had told her the changes she spoke of were all in her head. But fitted along with the beautiful blouse and now the red bodice that went with it she was showing cleavage similar to Mariam’s. It was the third day, dressed to look like Mariam she went riding in an enclosed coach with the Duchess out to the countryside. The Duchess would softly instruct Mariam as she played her part. The instructions were to wavy when they passed by the people and to smile. With her long skirt, it presented new problems in getting in and out of the coach. Holding her skirt and numerous petticoats humbled Krissy, as the Duchess did so much better. They stopped several times, but as Mariam, she was not permitted to speak. Once a few girls forced open her coach door and presented her with some flowers. It was only natural to thank the girls, and when she did, The Duchess and the girls were taken with how nice Mariam was to them.

Down the road the Duchess spoke up, “I expected you to faintly say, ‘Thanks’, but you spoke in phrases and spoke just as Mariam would have. How did you manage to do that?”

Krissy explained, “I did not intend to speak, but I have been practicing after I was supposed to be in bed. I am sorry, but I feel so much pressure in trying to copy your daughter.” She continued, “I wanted those girls to know Mariam would have been pleased like you and I were.”

The Duchess said, “Sometime next week; when you are back to being Krissy as a servant in the dining room; I want you to hear my praises of you spoken to Mariam. Your service to Mariam and us will earn the House of Thomas a plume in your family crest.

“I hope you don’t mind the food we have you eating that changes your silhouette and will have you looking more like Mariam. It is part of your service to the realm.”

Months had passed, and it was determined that Mariam and her father the Duke needed to visit the Realm of Carlton and Sir Martin as well as the Duke and Duchess of Carlton. Betsy and Beth would accompany Mariam/Krissy and Melody would be with Lady Mariam.

Mariam met with Krissy and joked that Betsy and Beth would watch her so closely that not even Dander would be able to get close to her, so she was safe from Sir Martin. Mariam presented Krissy with a jeweled dagger that fitted into the breastplate of her bodice. Krissy had been shown how sharp the dagger was and how to use it. She was under strict orders not to misuse it. Krissy did, however, become proficient in her training in using the dagger.

“A Lady should die with it not being used; than to hurt anyone who might be innocent. Krissy diligently worked hard to learn to copy Lay Mariam. Mariam, Beth, and Betsy made every effort to be together and help Krissy to learn how to act like Mariam. Mariam became even more amused as she encouraged Krissy to become more of a shy young servant. Her walking, speech, and movements became those of a typical servant who tried to please Betsy, Mariam, and the Duchess. Her ordinary ways attracted the admiration of the Duke.

It was late summer; when Krissy was called upon to step in as Lady Mariam on the Duke’s journey to meet with Duke Charles of Carlton at the Castle of Carlton Shire. There was a covenant between the two kingdoms to be ironed out and become a formal covenant between the two realms. While the Shire of Carlton was larger than Lore; Lore governed over an important Market road to London. The two regions eyed to take over Eastshire that lay between the two of them. It would provide three waterways to the North Sea. Lore was better able to secure its North Sea port. Which was important for foreign trade as well as a fishing port.

Lady Mariam wasn’t going because she planned to sneak away to London to shop for a wedding gown. She was to quietly stay with cousins and their parents.

The morning the Duke and Krissy, as Lady Mariam, left for Carlton; the Duke decided it was safe to proceed with a small security regiment. Krissy was traveling with a chest that carried three gowns along with the one she was wearing.

Dressed as she was, Krissy had no problem smiling and waving to others as they headed away from the Castle. They would stop for the night and lodge at the estate of Sir Glee an ardent supporter of the Duke. It would be a good challenge for Krissy.

Krissy visited with the Duke as they traveled, wanting to know of Mariam from the Duke’s point of view as her Father. She learned the Duke was not as close to Mariam as Krissy had anticipated. He did enjoy learning more about his daughter through Kristina’s eyes. It was on the second leg of their journey through Eastshire that one guard was killed and the others taken by surprise by two thieves and presumably others hiding nearby.

The lead thief had a drawn sword and entered their coach from Mariam’s side. “You, prissy wench, be a good girl and no one needs to get hurt.” He pulled Mariam by the hair to control her and he forced the Duke to step out on the other side. As he pushed the Duke one way, Mariam moved to exit the coach from her side. The thief used his strength to pull Mariam by the hair back the way he wanted.

What he didn’t anticipate was her use of her hidden dagger. She allowed herself to be wrenched back to be controlled. She grabbed her dagger and in a smooth motion pushed the tip of the dagger into the thief’s neck. Instantly, he was dead and powerless. A young knight who noticed the thief dying; used his horse to knock the other thief off his horse. The young knight soon sought to be upon him. But the Duke had the original thief’s sword and was upon him first.

They had traveled three-quarters of the way through Eastshire by that time and decided it was safer to go forward than to turn back. The dead guard was quickly buried, and the dead thief was placed under a pile of logs and rocks. Mariam’s gown was torn and bloodied; she needed to change into another garment. With the young knight and another guard holding blankets while they faced away from Lady Mariam, she changed into a garment more suitable for travel with Beth’s help.

The remaining eighteen kilometers of the trip were uneventful except for the Duke’s gratitude and conversation with Mariam.


=^_^=


The Duke of Yoreshire had decided to honor Krissy, but Krissy insisted he could not. It would need to be the real Lady Mariam who needed to be acclaimed as the heroine.

Family near London might figure the truth, but they in the name of family loyalty would relish their secret to savor time with their niece and cousin. “Besides, I need you to be strong, as the shock and grief of this is catching up to me. I need the strong arms of Mariam’s father to hold me as I’m ready to cry.”

Richard, Duke of Yore, quickly became a loving father comforting his daughter. The evening was drawing near as they entered the grounds of Castle Carlton.

Beth who had accompanied them as Lady Mariam’s aide, having ridden on the back of the coach along with the Duke’s servant, was able to help calm and recompose Krissy before the evening meal. The scary day would give Beth reason enough to seclude Mariam away from Sir Martin as well as the nosy Duchess of Carlton. The second gown helped to spark Krissy’s interest in the night’s dinner.

Krissy immensely enjoyed her meal, meant for royalty, it was better than what she usually ate. She loved the second gown that sent shivers through her body with the sensation of silk and lace sending sheer joy coursing through her body. Martin had given her a passionate kiss just once. ‘Did her being a heroine increase his love and affection for Mariam? She was unable to determine that. But hoped Lady Mariam’s union would be the better for it.

Krissy surprisingly experienced how the touch of a man could have upon her. The Duke reminded her of her father’s warmth to Krissy’s sisters. Martin’s affection surprised her that she could enjoy the presence of a man. There were feelings of melancholy as she knew she’d never have a beau of her own.

The two Dukes agreed to the covenant of their two realms; and requested an apology for the attack upon the Duke of Yore. The captured person, like the one killed, was a hired assailant.

Sir Martin tried to lure Krissy away by asking her to tell him how she killed the assailant. Her only comment was, “Please don’t make me talk about it now.” True to what Krissy said, she hadn’t been around violence, except for the slow torture is hunger and illness upon the poor. There the only option was to steal, use natural remedies, pray, and do the best one could.

Krissy was troubled by the blood and violence she had been forced into. Duke Richard of Yore was moved by Mariam; Krissy’s being overwhelmed by the event. Richard had profusely thanked her for saving his life, her quick thinking and he consoled her in ways he had never done before. Beth had used cold and warm damp cloths to help soothe her nerves and regain her composure. Beth also understood that Krissy, like her, wasn’t a knight or guard who might be used to such gore. “The sad thing is,” Beth said, “You’ll neither receive the glory nor the sympathy due you. That will go to Lady Mariam, whom it is our honor to serve.”

Krissy said, “Thank you. But be guarded in expressing your sympathies and what you say. These thick walls have many ears.”

On the third day, they were there, Krissy/Mariam got to walk the castle gardens with Martin’s younger sister Lady Suzanne. They even ate together at noon in Suzanne’s living quarters. Suzanne showed Mariam a gown and invited Mariam to wear it. It fitted nicely and Suzanne said, “It is yours as my gift to you for your bravery. Fathers are so reserved in giving due affection to us daughters. My brother will be only slightly better when you are married and give birth to those who will carry our family forward. Please know how much I love you becoming part of our family.”

The Dukes had discussed commanding their armies to approach the Eastshire Castle demanding satisfaction for the attempt on the life of the Duke of Yore and Lady Mariam. Their satisfaction was to buy the western portion of Eastshire’s land for safe passage between their two kingdoms. Implied though not fully expressed was the possibility of conflict.

Two knights and ten soldiers from Yore Shire had reached Carlton in time for them to accompany the Duke of Yore and Lady Mariam home. A contingent of two Knights and the soldiers from Carlton and Yore would escort them for extra protection.

Drake the young knight who helped them on their first journey was put in charge with three soldiers to scout ahead on their trip back. He found the grave of the assailant empty, meaning it had been retrieved. Probably buried someplace else in an unmarked grave. The grave of their soldier was retrieved and wrapped to be buried in their homeland. The corpse and two of the scouts preceded everyone to avoid the foul conditions of a dead man from being among them.

Drake explained to the Duke; what he had found and done. Then with an additional rider resumed his place ahead of the Duke’s entourage. They made their journey through Eastshire in one day. The last day’s journey to the Yoreshire estate was one of great fanfare with Lady Mariam being seen as the Heroine she was. The woman Lora, a metal smith, had offered to make a breastplate, shield, and sword for Lady Mariam. While others had offered to do the same; Krissy said, “I would need to think about it, and you would need to come to the castle to do it.”

Krissy knew it was a decision that Lady Mariam would need to make; she expected Lady Mariam would not want to gain the image of being a soldier.

Once they were back to Yore, Krissy was hidden away in her room across from Mariam’s room. Once Mariam was back from London; she was told what happened in Westshire, and Krissy’s heroics in saving the life of Mariam’s father the Duke.

Krissy was invited to Mariam’s room to visit with Mariam and the Duchess. Krissy told them another secret discovered on Krissy’s travel to Carlton. “I don’t know how to say this, but my breasts appear to be growing.

The Duchess wasn’t surprised, she said, “Mariam, I’d asked old Gwendoort to work up a concoction of herbs and foods for Krissy that she might develop and grow into womanhood. That was shortly after Krissy came to act as a decoy for you. I didn’t want her to mature as a man; I thought she might as well enjoy growing into the role of being a woman. Gwendoort told me a month ago Krissy was responding to the food and herbs, but I hadn’t noticed it, except for the change of her complexion.”

Lady Mariam said, “I noticed the changes had begun before she had gone with Father and I went to London. But I knew you wanted to remove her manhood as well, but I felt, I owed it to her to tell her about that. I hadn’t yet taken the opportunity to talk to her.”

Mariam turned to Krissy, “I am sorry you are hearing this like this, but it would be the best for you long term, though it would be humbling to your male ego as well as hurt for a while.”

Krissy giggled, “I gathered what you were doing, and I saw young piglets castrated by my uncle. They squealed and got over it, but I’m neither young nor a piglet.” Krissy said, “Gwendoort’s daughter Lace is stronger and has learned her mother’s ways. If it is to be done; she even has an oil to help the recovery. If it is to happen, I want Lace’s help. I know it is my decision, but I hope for your consideration,”

Mariam looked to her Mother, The Duchess, “I hope we are at an agreement on what is to be done.”

“We are indebted to you for helping the Duke as well as saving your own life.” The Duchess went on, “With the other done, my only concern is for you to continue to resemble Lady Mariam. We will make the room next to yours to be added to your dwelling; even scented candles will be provided. No word is to get out that it wasn’t Mariam with the Duke.”

Kristina bows to the Duchess and Lady Mariam, “I am the one indebted for the health of my mother, and my sisters. Our lives too have been saved, I am proud to serve Lady Mariam. I only hope when she marries, I will go with her.”

Lady Mariam said, “It could be so, if after you are healed, Drake the Knight could take you as his wife?”

Krissy sputtered in response, “Bu.. but I couldn’t give him child… nor be able to please him.”

Mariam said, “He is the one who asked for you. He is not one to frequent the taverns or pubs. You will learn the wiles of a woman, and how to please him.”

“My Lady, you dare say those things?” Mariam just smiled, “This is a private conversation with me addressing you. Yes, I expect you to love pleasing him as there is something in it for you as well.” It was Krissy who was blushing.

Krissy asked, “Am I permitted to get drunk before Lace is to have her way with me?”

Beth said, “Lace won’t mind as long as you don’t get sick, or try to fight with her.”

It was three days later that Krissy arrived back to her room after missing breakfast, and she found a mug of something to drink. She didn’t look around or seek to ask what it was for. With the first sip, she knew it was stronger than wine. Come to the third gulp, she was already feeling different. With the last sip from the mug, Beth came into her room with a deep chalice of something more to drink. And with that Beth helped Krissy to take off her clothes. Beth put clean bedcloths on her bed and Krissy was told to lie on top of them. By the time Lace stepped into her room she was feeling no pain.

Krissy didn’t understand why a silver rod was put down her penis, and she laughed when she saw the thinnest of lute strings placed around the base of her penis and sack. “Do your worst Miss Lace!” With that Lace pulled the musical string back and forth like it was a saw until the deed was done.

Krissy gave a high-pitched shriek and was out like a candle being snuffed… When she awoke, hazily saw Lace pour wine between her legs. She said, “Beth will stay with you tonight to make sure you do not pull out the silver rod. You have been sewn together, the inner tissue to your skin. When you need to pee we will take out the rod and keep it out. I think you will look like most women down there. Welcome to this side Miss Kristina.”

Krissy soon fell asleep again and did not remember waking up until the sun rose the next morning.

It was hours later that Beth made her wake up and stay awake. Krissy had some broth and tea. After Beth told her to get dressed and walk around; she was reminded she was a servant girl. She wore a rag between her legs, a new pair of bloomers, and a dress. She was to serve Lady Mariam at dinner. She thought it would be across from her room and that Mariam was eating in her room. But she was made to walk down the stairs and was to serve her Lady in the main dining hall. Sir Martin was there, eating with Mariam’s family; Sir William, Lady Mariam’s brother was there as well. He had arrived back from the Crusade sometime the past two days; when she had lost her manhood.

Neither man recognized Krissy as anything but Mariam’s servant. Krissy was surprised that Sir Martin hadn’t recognized her. Martin spoke to Mariam, “I thought you said, your servant has a joyful spirit and a bubble energy. But I find her slothful and barely doing her job.”

Mariam wasn’t sure what to say; Krissy did pick up her pace and forced a smile. Duke Richard commented, “That is more like the servant we know. Someone will speak to her later; she shouldn’t need to be reminded how to serve in the great dining hall.”

The dinner lasted another two hours, and somewhere during that time, Beth replaced Krissy in serving. Krissy knew she would be disciplined for not finishing her assignment. She was sent to the kitchen to wash the pots in case someone checked if she had been excused. She had washed the pots until after the dinner and someone’s servant was sent to check on her.

It was close to midnight when Lady Mariam summoned Krissy to her room. Dutifully she responded and made a deep bow before Mariam. Mariam said, “I do not apologize for what was asked of you, though I understand it was grueling. I can either give a welt to your back to show you were disciplined or send you scouring back to your mother. Which would you be happy to receive?”

“I am your servant and thankful to be a woman, please set two strikes against me,” Krissy said with a tone of obedience. So it was done and Krissy was sent to lie down.

Duke Richard felt a need to have Krissy checked upon in the morning to be sure he could say she had been punished. Drake and a handmaiden were sent to check on her. They found her back washing pots. The handmaiden took her aside to personally witness the whipping marks. Drake was disheartened to hear she had been punished severely enough to leave marks.

He waited many days before he dared to ask the Duke for permission to marry her. The Duke replied, “I will relieve you of your duties for three days. You should pounce upon her and make sure you want her. Know because you serve to me, and her service to Mariam; your time together will be limited. You have my permission but do not damage her so she cannot serve her.

Krissy was relegated to demeaning work that day. It was easier upon her body and allowed her to heal more.


=^_^=


Nor did she know that Mariam had permitted Drake to wait upon her in her dwelling. She was surprised when she opened the door to her humble room and found a candle giving dim light inside. Drake covered her mouth to shush any scream and identified who he was. He soon pushed her on her bed and took time to please her.

Krissy’s breasts surprised her with their sensitivity; she felt the ointment rubbed upon her opening and Drake rubbing her there. It hurt at first for a finger and then two forced into her.

Beth had informed her about such an occasion and told her to enjoy herself. But it was humiliating and caused pain as he forced his member into her. It took three times that he pushed into her and brought himself out before she began to feel herself being pleased, and then overwhelmed with a sensation of ecstasy. She was surprised when she moved to wrap her legs around him. Drake muffled his joy, though it was reported by others that they heard some.

Between the first, the second, and third time, they spoke to each other. Krissy learned that the Duke had permitted Drake to marry her; if he so chose. Drake learned that Lady Mariam had informed Kristina of his desire. Kristina’s answer, though no one was asking, “Yes.”

Krissy, covered by a blanket, stepped out in the dark of a morning rain to wash herself. Before returning to dress and be ready for the day. She stood outside of her little place just off of the servants’ stairway correctly anticipating Lady Beth coming and calling her to work.

Lady Mariam was amused by Kristina's joyful expressions. She said, “One of my Father’s Knights is missing in action. Kristina, would you know of his whereabouts?”

To be Continued…

up
60 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

I'm not sure I like lady

I'm not sure I like lady Mariam much, she could easily have given Krissy the night off and said she was ill after what she went through, and after saving the Duke's life, she's rather ungrateful and I'm not sure she's worthy of Krissy's loyalty

Sorry, but the Lady is royalty...

Krissy adores Lady Mariam and the Duchess, she knows her place. She was in England at least hundreds of years ago. Mariam has had compassion not only on her but her whole. She's even taken to enjoying matching her with a chivalrous knight. Please enjoy the story, and I do understand the comment.
Jessie

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors