Cinderfella

Printer-friendly version

Cinderfella

A Christmas Pantomime…..

For the whimsical, for the open minded, for fun and festive times.

Sydney was not a happy boy, He was 17, and alone at home where his Stepmother and Stepsisters had left him to clean up after their whirlwind of preparations for the Princess’s Grande Yule Ball. He of course didn’t get to go, mostly as the world seemed to ignore his existence at his stepmother’s behest.

So there he was, washing the pots and pans and silently wishing he could go to the ball, except it wasn’t so silent, and his words seemed to hang in the air in a strange way, when poof, in a flash of glitter and sparkles two people appeared in the kitchen.

There were an odd couple, one in a well tailored Italian suit and fedora, the other in a pink cocktail dress. They looked identical. The thought they were twins flashed through Sydney’s mind. The oddest thing was that they were holding wands, not sticks, not batons, definitely wands.

‘I have been working too hard and the cleaning fumes have got to me,’ he thought.

The two strangers look at him before the girl said, “Sydders, you have to vocalise, we cannot read your thoughts, it is not allowed.”
He looked stunned and stammered, “But who are you?”

The woman looked at him. “We are your Fairy Godparents, I am Tiff and this.” Pointing to the man in the suit, “Is my husband Tiffany.”

Sydney just stood stunned. Tiff and Tiffany circled him arm in arm. “Yes.” Said Tiffany in a light voice “I think we can work with this.”

Tiff stood directly in front of Sydney and looked him in the eye. “State your desire Sydders, vocalise it, be clear. We can only do what you ask for, we cannot read intent, the rules mean we have to be very literal, like Genies.”

Sydney looked non-plussed, then thoughtful, and finally with a shrug decided to go for it. If it was real, yay! If it was not, nothing lost.

“I would like to go to the ball, meet the Princess and remain disguised so my Step family doesn’t recognize me.”

Tiff looked at Tiffany, Tiffany looked at Tiff, they both nodded and then grinned.

“Stand still,” they said in unison.

Sydney stood, in his old jeans, a battered T shirt, scuffed trainers and short clipped hair and waited. And waited. And waited…..

Then he wasn’t in Jeans or Kansas anymore….

The dress was silver, off one shoulder and cut so the opposing leg had a thigh high split, it clung to his curves perfectly, curves, well he may npot have had them before but he had them now! And the shoes, Silvered like a mirror and shining like glass, he wobbled, and heeled, very high heeled! He breathed out and found he could only take shallow breaths, his chest was…. Constrained and constricted and…..

Hi arms were upholstered in shoulder high gloves of silver silk, smooth and shiny. Along with the glossy sheer tights the whole description of him could be silver and shiny.

He bit his lip, and found it tasted funny. He must have pulled a face as Tiff said in his sweet voice, “Just the lipstick darling, won’t smudge until midnight, or your money back….

Lipstick he mouthed at the pair.

Tiffany finally had enough of her wife, and with a quick wrist flick made several mirrors appear so Sydders could see all his angles. From the top of his silver blond piled high hair, past the circlet, past his restrained but stunning made up face, past the dress and his tightly trim waist and down to his shimmering leg and the high heeled shoes.

He blinked, he blinked again, “But, but, but I am not a girl.”

“No.” Said Tiff. “But it meets all your requirements, no one will recognize you, you would stroll into the ball invite or not and….”

“But the Princess would never look at me dressed like this…”

“Oh dear boy, you really do not know the Princess…..”

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Buon Natale

Andrea Lena's picture

It appears that the transformation certainly might meet the requirements of someone else.

  

To be alive is to be vulnerable. Madeleine L'Engle
Love, Andrea Lena

Almost Bru-like

Well staged! Everything seemed like a typical BC story, right up until the last sentence.

I'm having fun imagining how things might go between Sydney and the Princess...

Thank you.

I liked it. ;)

__

Estarriol

I used to be normal, but I found the cure....

Clever tale

And a neat twist at the end. Well done!

Laugh Out Loud !

SuziAuchentiber's picture

Thanks Estarriol for making me laugh out loud. Nice twist - and there was me thinking he'd chase after the handsome Prince ! Nice twist, well delivered !
Hugs&Kudos!

Suzi

Great story, This one made

Great story, This one made laugh as much as Archie Campbell's Rindercella
I suppose his version would have to be called Findercella
Thanks for the chuckles!

Now, Where?

joannebarbarella's picture

Can I find my fairy godparents?

You made me laugh, thankyou.

Hopefully, the Princess does

Brooke Erickson's picture

Hopefully, the Princess does not mind if girls she is attracted to are anatomically correct. :-)

Brooke brooke at shadowgard dot com
http://brooke.shadowgard.com/
Girls will be boys, and boys will be girls
It's a mixed up, muddled up, shook up world
"Lola", the Kinks

Thank you Estarriol

Podracer's picture

It's almost bedtime here, and that was a nice mood to be put in for the night :-)

"Reach for the sun."