Driven from Normal. (Chapter 35) - the penultimate.

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 35)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he found himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress and the weeks that followed didn't return to normal.

Chapter 35 (penultimate chapter).

The closer we got to Queenstown, the more excited I was getting. The high from being offered an E-sport race contract was mostly the reason, but it was also a bit to do with how good couple of days had been. Helping Dad out at the tradeshow had been better than I’d expected, it wasn’t hard work, but it had still been fairly tiring all the same. Spending two days smiling and staying positive had drained me a little. I always used to laugh when I’d hear actors, or models saying in interviews how hard they worked, I mean how hard was it to stand and smile? To me hard work always meant something actually physical, but after the last few days I might actually have to rethink that a bit.

Mel had already swung into full party planning mode when I’d suggested we go out to celebrate my new deal. She wanted to start at her flat as we both got ready, then head to a restaurant where we’d meet up with Dylan, Liam and Kamyla. We'd have a meal then move on to the clubs for a dance up and a few drinks. Mel had already text me to say she’d made a booking for the five of us later so “We’d have heaps of time to make ourselves pretty” she told me.

By the time Dylan and I arrived back into Queenstown it was nearing the end of the working day. Mel said she’d meet me at her place when she finished work, so Dylan dropped me off and then headed away to do a few jobs before going home to get ready himself.
I figured I may as well have a shower while I waited for Mel to get home, so I jumped in as soon as I walked through the door. I’d picked a playlist on my phone and sat it on the bathroom counter with the volume up loud. I happily sang along while I fully lathered myself up in a scented body wash Mel had on the small shelf in the shower. I also used the razor again to remove any traces of hair I may have missed in the morning’s routine .

The feeling of the warm water washing over my freshly cleaned and completely hairless body was heavenly. Could I have been in a better mood, hard to imagine!
The spontaneous dancing and singing to the music was a nice distraction but it took ages drying myself off, in fact I mostly just air dried rather than anything to do with the towel.
I’d already fully moisturized myself and was standing wearing a towel to cover me, using a deodorant can as a microphone to belt out the lyrics to Arabella, by the Arctic Monkeys to a sold out stadium of adoring fans, when Mel opened the bathroom door scaring the shit out of me. She was in absolute hysterics, laughing, and the big jump I’d done made it worse.

“I could hear you from outside…” She yelled over the phone speaker.

I grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a duet of the chorus. Turns out she didn’t know any of the words and I had to carry the rest of the song on my own as her laughter continued.

“Not much of a singer are ya?” She told me as the song came to an end and it quietened down.

“Nope! …You’re actually the second person to have told me that in the last couple of days.” I replied pretending to be upset.

“Ahhhh, ya poor wee thing! Come ‘ere and I’ll give you a wee hug and make you feel better!”

I grabbed her again, pulling her in close then started to slow dance as a new song started to play.

“Play it through the stereo! That sounds all tinny, and a bit shite…”

While I attempted to pair my phone to the stereo, Mel opened a bottle of champagne and filled two flutes,
“Here’s to you and your superstar racing career!” Mel said, handing me a glass and clinking them together.

I told her all about some of the details of the new deal and what it would involve, then about the new sim rig I was getting. Even though she was really excited about everything, the finer, geekier details of the rig had her eyes glazing over a bit. She was more interested in the details of when, who and where I’d be racing and what it actually involved. We talked for about a glass and a half’s worth of champagne before she asked if I was planning on heading out wearing the towel, or if I was actually going to get dressed. I mentioned I was planning on going with the new white dress, which led us to her bedroom so she could see it for herself.

She was impressed with my clothing choice it turns out, then went into a bit of a tizz about what she was going to wear so I wasn’t out staging her. As she shuffled her way through the many options in her wardrobe I found the camel toe gaff in my case and the fancy lingerie set. Even though she’d seen me fully naked more than once, it still felt odd to be stuffing my boy bits away right in front of her. There wasn't really anyway to go about it that made it look glamorous or even marginally sexy, so while she continued her search for the dead right outfit, I snuck away back to the bathroom to put the gaff panty on and pack everything away neatly and carefully. I returned to her room and slipped the fancy lingerie knickers on over the top, then added the matching bra to support my chest additions.

“Ohhh, this is it I think!” Mel held up a hanger holding a black sort of leathery looking outfit.
“I haven’t worn this for ages…” She said as she laid it out flat on the bed. It was a two piece garment consisting of a strappy singlet top and matching miniskirt, there was also a choker collar thingy looped over the coat hook.

“Yeah! You’ll look fucken sexy in that!” I told her, rubbing her bum as she was bent over the bed checking her final clothing choice. She turned and flashed me a smile that could have instantly melted an alpine glacier, her expression suddenly changed as an idea popped into her head, I reckon I even heard the little ding noise.

“Maybe I should do your makeup first, then get ready? Save getting anything all over it. Mmm, yep! And you put your dress on first, otherwise you’ll get makeup over everything putting it over your head!” She told me.

It took a bit of working out, the turtleneck collar wasn't an issue, but one of the shoulders was just a strap, the shoulder had a cut out, which seemed to attract my arm into the wrong hole every time. I got there in the end, with some help from Mel, and smoothed it all down over my hips and bum.

“Ohhh, Babe! You look SMOKIN' hot!” Mel exclaimed, as she pushed me onto the bed and straddled herself over me. I felt her hand running up my inner thigh and up under the hemline of my dress, sending bolts of pleasure throughout my body.

"I'm about to go full Chernobyl and mess up this new dress if you keep that up.." I told her, sighing as I said it.

"Ahh you're no fun!… But, I guess we can't have that pretty dress all messed up now, can we?"

Mel helped me up and led me out to a chair beside the kitchen table, where her makeup tool box was already sitting open, revealing the huge amounts of stuff she had stored in it. After placing a headband on me, to keep my hair out of the way, she set about applying my face. She decided to keep it as a subtle and natural look, but used a bright red lipstick to pop against the rest of my outfit. Mel used a pencil to outline my lips first then filled the colour in using a small brush and a liquid lipstick in a small bottle, the glossy finish kind of made my lips look like wet plastic. They certainly popped, that's for sure.

"I love that colour, I might use it as well!, We can be matchy-matchy twins for the night" Mel declared as she finished up, "I may as well fix your hair up now as well, then I'll get myself ready."

After styling my hair and setting it with some mousse, Mel disappeared to get changed leaving me to sip away at the glass of bubbles. I normally wasn't a fan of Champagne, or any type of wine for that matter, but this stuff was going down pretty easily, and I well and truly emptied the glass when she reemerged about ten minutes later. My jaw just about fell off as she floated in, looking bloody stunning! The black material clung to her body, emphasizing just how spectacular her figure was. The skirt sat slightly above her belly button and the matching top finished just under her boobs leaving a sexy amount of tummy exposed, totally sexy but without being slutty.

I then watched on in awe as she sat at the kitchen table and expertly applied her makeup in the fancy mirror with LED lights around the edge. Mel worked away as we both talked about our day, cracked jokes trying to make each other laugh, and throwing in the occasional wee dance, until we polished off the remainder of the bubbles.

Mel was almost finished, so I decided to get the rest of my stuff ready, as well as getting my shoes on. I slipped my toes in, then once again battled with the fiddly little buckles on the ankle straps.

"Thank fuck for that…" I announced to nobody in particular as I finished the last buckle.

"You look very nice! Very nice indeed!" Mel mentioned as she stood up from the table with her hair and makeup all done, "I better grab some shoes as well I guess… Can't have my boyfriend going out looking more girly than me, can I!"

From her room, as she rummaged through her shoes, she yelled out for me to order a ride to the restaurant.
"About ten minutes…" I confirmed.

"Sweet, I'm all set now anyway." Mel said as she walked back into the lounge wearing black and very high heel sandals, with thin straps. She was poking through a small handbag making sure she had everything in it.

"Wooooh! Do you think we should just flag going out and stay here… You look fucken gorgeous!" I told her.

She smiled and gave me a wink,
"Nah!...Might make ya work for it tonight… Can't be makin' it too easy for you to get a piece of this exquisite body…"

I'd only just managed to finish loading my purse up with my supplies, including a makeup touch up kit, when we heard the Uber driver tooting outside.
Other than a bit of the usual polite chit-chat to the driver, our ride was fairly quiet. I couldn't but help stare at Mel the whole trip and smile at just how stunning she was. She'd gone all shy and self conscious, which was very cute by the way, and had to look out the window avoiding eye contact, only acknowledging me by just resting her hand lightly on my knee.

Dylan was already waiting for us as we pulled up and was standing on the footpath outside the restaurant. He made a huge effort as well from what I could see. He'd even been for a haircut and looked very fresh in a crisp white shirt and tie. As the car pulled to a stop he lunged forward and opened the door, offering a hand to Mel.
"Why, thank you, good sir!" Mel said, taking his hand and stepped out.

"Wow, look at you!" Dylan declared as he took in all of Mel’s radiating beauty.

I hopped out the driver's side and walked around the back of the car to join them.

"Shit! Double Wow!" He said looking me up and down, " How lucky am I to be in the company of two absolute goddesses tonight!"

“You’ve scrubbed up not too bad either” I mentioned.

"Oooh here.." Mel said pushing her phone into Dylan's hand,
"We need photos please…"
I handed him my phone as well to get some for Instagram, “And me as well…” I battered my eyelashes as he took my phone from me.

20230818114409745394_1024x1536.png

When we were both satisfied that we both had the perfect snap, he handed our phones back then held his arms up placing his fists against his chest, forming a triangle for Mel and I to loop an arm through each.

"My ladies… shall we?"

We nodded, accepting his offer and he escorted us to the front door of the restaurant, stopping and letting us go to open the door for us both to walk through first.

"You smell nice… New aftershave as well?" I asked him as I sniffed his neck a bit more, brushing past him in the door way.

"Only the best!… I can hardly drag the chain when the two of you have made so much effort!"

While we waited for the Maître d to confirm our booking and show us to the table, all three of our phones beeped more or less at the same time. The beeping was from Kamyla, who had started a group chat, adding all five of us in.

(Hey guys. Sorry Liam has a very bad migraine and is not going to make it)

There was a collective sigh as we all read the message,
Mel replied back almost instantly,

(Ah poor guy. Is he OK?)

(He's gutted to miss the party. I will stay here to watch him) Kamyla replied .

"It's just the three of us now sorry" Mel informed the Maître d, who nodded, returned two menu's back to the pile then directed us towards our table.

"That's a bugger about Liam, aye." I mentioned as we settled into our seats.

Dylan nodded, "Mmm. He gets a few of them. Normally wipes him out for a day or so… He just stays in the quiet and dark until he comes right…"

"So it's just the three Amigos tonight then.." Mel said, studying the wine list.

It really was a shame that we were missing out on the company of the two extras, but even that couldn't put a damper on my jovial mood, or the overall buzz that was building for the evening ahead.

We three had lots of laughs on our own anyway, as we ate and drank the last of the daylight hours slipped away. Dylan ordered an expensive bottle of champagne and toasted to my success on getting the new deal and then another toast to good friends.

Not being a big fizzy wine drinker at the best of times, it had all started going to my head a bit, and I was already trying to dilute the effects it was having with some water, which, was in turn having an equal effect on my bladder.

I returned from one of several toilet trips to have both Mel and Dylan watching me like two hungry lions and me the prey, as I walked across the restaurant floor back to our table, trying my best attempt to try and walk like someone who wasn’t half pissed. I’m pretty sure the speed I was traveling at would have given me away, but I was trying. I knew exactly what Mel was thinking, I’d seen the same look just before she’d ravaged me several times in the last few days alone, and I had to assume Dylan was probably on the same wavelength, as they both had a frightening similar look in their eye.

"What'd I miss?" I asked, hoping to end the slightly unsettling group ogling situation.

"Nah! Nothing really. Just talking about you!" Mel teased.

"All good stuff I hope?" I added.

"Just wondering how long you'll last tonight before you need a wee nap, like ya did last night" Dylan said, followed with a huge, loud laugh.

"Whatever! I'm sweet as! I'm chomping at the bit for a big night out.. So, anyway, what's the plan after we leave here?" I asked.

"Maybe a wee boogie down the road?" Mel suggested.

I nodded, "Sounds good to me!, Hopefully I don't break my ankle dancing in these heels"

Dylan rolled his eyes and laughed again, "Sounds like you're making excuses already for not being able to handle the Jandal!"

I gave him the finger and returned to finish off the last few crumbs of my dessert, and the last half mouthful of champagne.

"This is on me.." I said, placing my credit card in the folder containing the bill when it was placed on our table.

As the inevitable arguing started, I shut it down by telling them I owed them both. Dylan for taking me to and from the field days, two days in a row, and Mel for her time transforming me back into Simone again. The argument didn't end, but it was too late and the meal was charged to my card.

"The first round of drinks at the pub are on me then!" Dylan said, in a bit of a huff.

“What’s up your arse all of a sudden?” I asked him

“Nothing… Well, Nah, …doesn’t matter..” He took another few steps towards the exit then stopped, “I ordered that fancy champagne as a treat for you, and you’ve ended up paying for it.. Not really how that should have gone down I wouldn’t have thought”

“Don’t worry about it, I owe ya heaps for all the driving and pissing around you’ve done anyway”

Dylan held the door open for Mel and I to walk through then we had to slow down to wait for him to catch us up,

“Hurry up…” Mel looked at me, “Gez!, look at him.. He’s got a face like a ripped pocket!” She said, walking back to him. She grab onto his arm and hung her weight off it, “Come on, cheer up!” she said, looking up at his face.

A slight hint of a smile sat just in the corner of his mouth, I joined Mel and hung off the other arm.

“Chin up sad sack! Don’t ruin the night just cause I paid for a drink… The next ones are all on you!”

He cracked, and the smile widened right across his mouth,
“Ahhhh and there he is! See Mel, Happy Dylan is back again!”

The two of us kept up a relentless amount of teasing as we skipped along beside him, swinging off his arms and being as over the top annoying as we could, right up to the door of the first pub.

“This place looks expensive… Let's order some fancy cocktails so ol’ mate can pay for them and feel better!” Mel announced as she pulled us to a stop and started dragging Dylan’s arm inside the entrance way.

Luckily, it was still early and there weren't big crowds waiting to get in, that also meant the bouncer was happy to see us and never asked for my I.D., avoiding another awkward moment when my photo didn't match how I looked, and possibly another bullshit yarn about why it didn’t.

There were only a few people in the bar, definitely not enough to have to wait to be served. Mel asked for the cocktails menu and after a very fast once over, ordered three Mojito’s. Dylan happily rushed forward waving his card and paid.

“Let's dance!” Mel shouted, pushing Dylan and I towards the mostly empty dance floor as she bopped up and down to the beat, sucking the drink up through the straw at the same time.

The three of us stood in a small triangle drinking and laughing as we swayed along to the music, which to be honest, was a bit shit! I figured that the DJ was just filling in time until a larger crowd built up, and was, hopefully saving all the good stuff on his playlist ‘till then.
I wasn't having that dampening my good mood either, I was having a ball and even with a strong Mojito on board, had fully mastered dancing up a storm in high heels. I even recovered, mostly unaided, from a slip in a puddle of split drink on the floor. Not bad, considering a few weeks ago I’d never even worn heels, well, other than experimenting with Mums as a kid. Now they almost felt like second nature, although, sometimes I still had to concentrate and remember to walk with my knees and toes pointed inwards so I didn’t look like a lonesome cowboy, fresh off riding the prairie.

When my straw reached the bottom of the liquid and made a slurping noise, I placed the empty vessel on top of my head, and told Dylan I was out. Mel followed about ten seconds later and Dylan gathered up our glasses and headed back to the bar for replacements.
I grabbed onto Mel's hips and gently pushed her side to side in time with the beat of the music. She had her hands on my shoulders when I felt a shove from behind, causing me to stagger forwards into her as I attempted to regain my balance.

I turned to see where the force had come from and was met with a very short and stocky, butch looking woman. She had a singlet top on that was at least two or three sizes too small with her muffin top hanging out over the camouflage patterned miniskirt. She had a “let's fight” look on her face as she leered at me, rolling and clicking the fluro coloured plastic tongue piercing against her teeth, I guess, to exert her dominance or something.

“You right there?” I asked her, trying to work out what her problem with me was.

“Nah, I’m not! Ya fucken skank!” She replied as she stepped in closer, swinging her shoulders around.

There was some illegible tattoo wording on her left bicep that looked to have been a home job and drawn in the dark by someone using their left hand.

“What the fuck did you call me? Do I actually even know you?” I shot back, also trying to stop Mel from charging past to have her say.

“You’re that fucken hooker they paid to hang out with Craig!” She shouted.

I was now very confused and really battling to hold Mel back from going full Nato.

“What the fuck are you talking about ya stupid bitch? Who the fuck is Craig?” Mel yelled back at her.

“I wasn’t talking to you. Bitch!” She spat out to Mel, then glared back towards me, and pointed a stubby little fat finger at me, “This whore had photos all over Facebook with my boyfriend!”

“I’m a whore? Fuck that’s rich! You will have had more meat go through ya, than a Butchers back door!”

Apparently my mouth had worked out who she was before my brain had caught up with what was going on,

“Ahhh, Fucken hell! You’re Big Red Craig’s Ex!” I really emphasised the Ex, “Fuck it’s hard to see why he was upset about you leaving him!... I’d say he’s fucken lucky and dodged a bullet!”

I stood up to my full height and actually towered over her by almost a full head and shoulders, trying my best to be as intimidating as a guy dressed like a girl could ever be.

“Fuck off!” I calmly told her.

Some sickly looking runt of a guy emerged from the darkness and stepped up behind her, pulling her back away from Mel and I by her sweaty arm. He leaned in and whispered something in her ear, and whatever he’d said had worked, she relaxed and then nodded at him with a small smirk, before the two of them walked away out of sight.

“I don’t think that's the end of that!” Dylan said, giving me a fright. I hadn’t noticed him come back over from the bar with all the drama and goings on.

“Nah, I was thinking the same. That dude said something to her and she left real quick. Pretty sure they’ll be away planning something” Mel added.

“Better watch our backs then!” I said taking the fresh drink from Dylan, determined not to let that encounter ruin our awesome night.

As you’d expect, we were all still pumped full of adrenaline and the conversation for the next while was mainly regurgitating the events we’d all just witnessed. I managed to think of some epic come-backs to stuff she’d said to me, just typically all far too late to be any help.
The crowd had also started to build and the DJ was releasing some better tunes, we all danced together in the “Delta formation” so we could “Keep an eye on our six”, Mel’s words, not mine. I did mention she watched way too much TV and was told she’d learned it watching a show about a Navy Seal team, which had that hot dude from some other show I hadn't heard of either.

Dylan was collecting up our glasses again and was about to make his way back to the bar when it dawned on me that the crowd was actually getting uncomfortable large, I was rapidly getting over being stood on, having drinks nearly spilt on me and very drunken guys trying to explain over the loud music, exactly why I should hook up with them.

With Dylan “Taking point” we pushed our way through the crowd back out onto the street, we turned the corner on the way to the next pub, and were once again, met face to face with the seemingly always charming, ex partner of Big Red Craig, and the weedy looking guy with her. At first she hadn’t seen me behind Dylan’s broad stature and started to excuse herself and move out of the way off to one side. It was then that she spotted me and started to fire up again. Dylan stood between us and told her to let it go. The weedy little boyfriend, who clearly had his ambitions mixed up with his capabilities, stepped up in a feeble attempt to challenge Dylan.

Mel and I couldn't help but laugh at the gross mismatch of body types. Dylan literally cast a shadow over him as he moved to block them from getting close to me. He pressed a single finger hard and deep into his chest,

“Keep that fucken dog of yours muzzled and on its lead, or me and you are about to have a real fucking problem!”

With that, the wee dude turned and dragged his girlfriend away in the opposite direction as she continued to scream and hurl abuse at me.

“Ahhh, My Hero!” I joked, holding Dylan’s arm tightly with my knee bent and my leg raised up behind me.

Dylan did the superman stance with his hands on his hips and his chin lifted and turned toward the sky,

“Nobody treats my two girls like that! No sir, not on my watch!”

Mel threw herself at his other arm,

“Ohh my! Whatever would we do without our big, strong, knight in shining armour!”

“All part of the service ma’m. Now, come! Let's get you two delicate little flowers drunk!”

He let out an over the top villain laugh and walked on, still with his chin in the air and angled away from the direction he was walking. Mel and I held his arm, trotting along pretending to be dragged as we took tiny little footsteps to keep up.

The next couple of pubs were more or less the same, rammed full of pissed up people with no regards to personal space or any appropriate social interaction rules at all, and although it was still very early, and I was having a great night, decided to call it and proposed we all just bail and head home. Mel agreed, but Dylan looked disappointed until we convinced him to come back to our place. His flat would be a no go with Liam nursing his migraine, so he may as well crash on Kamyla’s bed again after we’d finished partying.

We had a bit of a wait for a ride home but managed to score a taxi that was heading that way empty to bring someone else back to town. We stumbled through the front door and spilt off, I cranked the stereo while Mel and Dylan raided the booze supplies and mixed some terrible looking cocktails that tasted far worse. The three of us sipped our drinks and bounced around to the music, still in the Delta formation, because “Once a Seal, always a Seal” I was told.

Mel draped her arm across my neck and pulled me in closer, then looked over at Dylan and did the same. We ended up all standing so close our dance moves all became one joint wobble. I put my arm around Mel’s waist, and had to brace my other arm around Dylan as well to stop being pulled over.

”What a fucken, great night!” Mel exclaimed.

I nodded, “What a great week ya mean!”

She leaned closer and gave me a peck on the lips before pulling back and looking over at Dylan, then she gave him a peck on his lips. She looked back at me to see what my reaction would was,
“Ahhh don’t be jealous Babe!” She said coming back in for a full on kiss, tongue and all.

Just as I was getting right into it she stopped abruptly, I opened my eyes to see her smile then turned towards Dylan, who was looking very third wheel-ish. Mel kissed him, and he responded, returning the passionate exchange of mouth hockey. Just as I started to have a similar third wheel feeling she stopped again and looked back at me. She smiled without moving her mouth, only using her eyes but it was a smile. She pushed my head towards Dylan. He looked at Mel trying to workout what she was up to, then she pushed his head down towards me. I closed my eyes as Dylan’s lips touched mine, then my tongue popped out meeting his tongue in the middle. I could feel the pressure of Mel’s hand holding my head against Dylan’s face, and it's hard to say if I would have stopped or pulled away if it wasn't there. It was only when I felt Mel’s face brushing against my check that I did pull away and started kissing her, between quick pecks back at Dylan from us both.

His grip around my waist firmed up, keeping me very close against him, so close that I could feel something pressing against my hip. My arm launched an independent expeditionary operation, lowering from around Dylan's lower back and twisting around, so my open palm could confirm my suspicions. His very firm erection throbbed and twitched against my light touch, then his whole body tensed and he let out a quiet groan as I gently pushed against the pressure it was creating on the fabric of his trousers.

Mel lowered her hands and applied light pressure to my back, pushing us all to take a step towards the hallway, and then further on to her bedroom door. I walked through first and took a seat on the edge of the bed, right in the middle. Mel took one side and Dylan sat on my other side. It quickly became a communal petting session, I had each hand on Mel and Dylan’s thighs, and they both had a hand on mine.

Dylan’s hand remained more or less static, other than the occasional squeeze. Mel’s movements, were far more familiar, softly massaging the skin and a single finger slowly found its way up under the hemline of my dress. Having two people all over at the same time was something I'd often fantasize about, but it was normally me with two girls, sure it was technically more or less that, but in this reality version, I was one of the girls with another guy. While it might not be going how I'd imagined, it certainly wasn't terrible by any stretch, in fact, I was very much enjoying all of the attention I was getting from both sides.

I couldn't help it and allowed myself to fully surrender laying back on the bed, taking the other two along with me as I did. To be honest, I wasn't really sure how any of this was meant to work, I was being kissed on my neck and cheeks, at the same time from both directions, and it was fucken wonderful, but what was I meant to do, constantly flick between them, or spend time then change?
I did already have one hand cupping Dylan's swollen member, while I tried my best to coordinate the other hand to get up under Mel's tight skirt. With each movement of my hand on Dylan, he'd squirm and move his hand higher up my inner thigh, the higher his hand moved, the more I reacted and rubbed his cock, creating a rapidly increasing loop until his hand reached my still tucked away crotch and I took a firm grip hold of his shaft as his fingers brushed over mine.

Mel's full attention was now spent kissing my mouth, but she swung her leg over between mine and started to grind against me. She used her free hand to unzip Dylan's fly and lower his pants, eventually releasing his equipment, then, as my hand inquisitive touched his naked skin, he tugged on my earlobe pulling it gently with his clenched teeth.

"Are we all okay? You know to do whatever this is?" Mel checked.

It was at that exact moment that reality gnashed its teeth, leaving me questioning if what maybe about to happen was something I actually wanted to happen. There'd be no way to put that particular cat back in its bag if we all decided it should be let out and I was one hundred percent on board.

"Maybe… we should stop and have a wee think about this first!.. I'd hate anything to make our friendship weird, aye?" Dylan said as he sat up.
"Don't get me wrong, I really, really, really want this, sooooo much!... But not if it ruins things between us, for the future…"

"Fucken hell, I can't believe I even just said that!" He shook his head in disbelief and pulled his undies back up as best he could, then let out a very long, drawn out sigh.

I think I was relived, that Dylan had pulled the plug, although, I was enjoying the whole thing a lot, much more than I wanted to let on, even to myself. The time with Mitch wasn’t even on the same level compared to tonight. Even though I was scared of how much I might enjoy going all the way, but I don't think I was that scared that I would have stopped.

"Might pop to the toilet… for some…personal time?... back in a couple of minutes…" Dylan muttered as he left the bedroom.

Mel had other ideas of the best way to release the built up sexual tension, which not surprisingly, involved the swift removal of my undergarments and sitting on top of me. I managed to judge just the right amount of self control to last long enough for Mel to finish, luckily she was right on the cusp as well because I didn't have any extra time in the tank to spare.

About half an hour or so later Mel and I had taken off our dresses and had changed into some suitable sleepwear, she’d loaned me a pink nightie and I had slipped the fancy knickers back on, less the gaff. There was a soft knock on the bedroom door.

"Come in…" Mel answered

Just the top of Dylan's head appeared around the edge of the door, just showing his eyes,

"Are we still cool?" He asked with a touch of uncertainty in his voice.

"Yeah!" We both responded at the same time.

"Cool, cooooool, cool!" He grinned. “I've turned all the lights and stuff off.. So I guess I’ll see ya both in the morning?”

Mel leaned over across and flicked the bed sheets back,

"How ‘bout a Three Amigos slumber party?" She asked, flashing her eyebrows up and down.

Superman himself couldn't have darted across the room and been in the bed beside us before Dylan was. We all lay there, in the bed together, completely motionless, then in the dark, the silence was finally broken with the faintest whisper from Dylan,

“...smells like sex in here, aye!”

That started us all quietly chuckling, that rapidly evolved into full on laughter.

up
130 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mel was really pushing things…..

D. Eden's picture

She has a real kinky streak in her - and I’m actually glad that Dylan was the one to slow things down.

Of course, somehow I don’t think they will make it through until dawn without crossing that Rubicon. The three in the same bed with two at least in nothing more than some slinky sleepwear is not exactly the way to keep things from progressing. I just hope that if and when it happens it doesn’t cause an issue between Mel and Simon/Simone.

Dylan is a good guy, and I think he realizes that with three there is never an equal attraction - something that eventually causes rifts in the relationships. The question here is will there be enough sanity through the night to remember that fact.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

You're right, it maybe a long

You're right, it maybe a long night ahead with all the hormones flowing :)

Just to clarify

This the penultimate, then we still get the final - parts 1, 2, and 3. Then the epilogue, then the post script, and then part 2, chapter 1, right?

I hope this will continue

Angharad's picture

despite what you threaten us with in the next chapter. Is Simone going to become a model and cyber racing driver and is the threesome going to continue?

Angharad

There's definitely more to

There's definitely more to this story, but I think for now I'm going to leave it... There's a few other random thoughts floating around in my head that need to be captured first.

Love these three

Emma Anne Tate's picture

The interactions between Simone, Mel and Dylan are delightful. How they make it work is a conundrum, for sure, but somehow I think our author will find a way. Thanks, AreJayBee!

Emma

You're very welcome :) and

You're very welcome :) and thanks again for your supportive comments.

Too Soon !!

SuziAuchentiber's picture

When things end too soon, its a sign of just how much you were enjoying them . . .
One last episode to enjoy, aye? Going to be tears but will they be of joy or sorrow ?
Either way, you've done us proud Are Jay and I'll be looking for more of the same when you get the muse to write another tome !!!
Hugs and Kudos!

Suzi

Ahhhhh shucks, thanks :)

Ahhhhh shucks, thanks :)
There are some new (unrelated) story ideas brewing so hopefully they'll be as well received as this one has been.

Three some or not?

Well Are Jay Bee. Now you have created such a strong pool of characters,
it seems a crime to just stop here. The choice of plots, you have already left open
Racing, Modelling, plus just straight Sex Goddess. Any or all could work for book 2.
A good well written story, please continue the Saga.

Polly J

I appreciate your feedback,

I appreciate your feedback, and agree that yes, there is more to explore but I worry about it going stale. I also have some different story ideas that I think need to be told first.