Driven from Normal. (Chapter 27)

Printer-friendly version

355116174_1047054369937535_2394601126694041591_n.jpg

Driven from Normal .

(Chapter 27)

Simon McKenzie started his week normal enough, but after a series of events he found himself standing in a bar wearing a cocktail dress. Chapter 27.

As there are no direct flights from Taupo to Christchurch, I had just shy of an hour to fill in at the Auckland Domestic terminal while I waited for the connecting flight home. I really couldn’t be bothered dealing with the hoards of people around the food court area and headed back through security. I found a spare seat near my gate, without being too close that someone would sit beside me and annoy me. I took my phone out and started opening the apps I wanted to look at. There was a confirmation email from Millbrook and a letter outlining what they expected in return, that all looked fairly straight forward. There was a promo discount code they had suggested I use in my social posts, I figured that was so they could monitor any new bookings as a result of Simones Instagram reach.

I checked my Facebook page and scrolled through to see what my mates had been up to over the last week or so, I hadn't really caught up with any of them much in the last couple of weeks, between my work commitments and just life in general, there hadn't been a lot of time. “I’ll have to make an effort for a catch up” I thought looking at photos of a few of the boys at the racetrack last weekend. My work schedule was looking fairly light over the next month and a bit, so maybe I could take my racecar out for a play. There was a club day coming up in a few weeks that might be something to aim for.

Mitch had put a cryptic post up about some exciting news to be announced soon with a blurry photo of a red bull can. I clicked on his profile picture opening his home page, he had quite a few photos he had taken over the last couple days, I scrolled through for a look, purely out of interest, and stopped on a picture he had taken of me leaning on the bonnet, talking to one of the guys from MG. Without my face showing, and knowing it was me, it wasn’t hard to see why everybody had thought I was a girl, even I had to look twice, it didn't help that someone had commented under the image with “who's she?” I was just pleased Mitch had not tagged me in it.

I kept scrolling through his news feed stopping on a promotional photo he had posted wearing his race suit and holding his helmet. I smiled as a wee tingle darted over my skin when I thought back to the hotel room, I also felt things beginning to stir downstairs again. Not wanting to be a freak with a boner sitting alone in the airport I quickly moved on to distract myself.
I opened up Simones Insta page to a flood of new follower notifications, and comments on the field days post about coming to say “Hi”. One person had put a comment tagging a friend that had a lot of likes,
(You keen? @farmchap69) it was the reply that had the likes,
(for sure!, I would let you drag me there by my toe nails just for a chance to shag her shadow on a gravel road!)
I was pleased to still be on my own as I actually burst out laughing. Yeah, it was very crude but I still thought it was pretty funny, I couldn’t leave that unanswered (LOL, Nice to see romance is still very much alive. See you there then!)

One of the new followers had also liked every post I had put up and commented on them all as well (@MitchReid93) His account also had a huge amount of followers, around sixty thousand, and I wondered how many of my new ones had followed him across from his interactions. The “Bing-bong” preceding the boarding call caught my attention, I must have been away in a day dream land or something. I looked up and the entire area around the gate was now rammed full of people, even the seats around me had all filled up. Hopefully I hadn’t missed any important goings on over the last forty five minutes, I’d be a useless witness if something had been happening. Even our plane had pulled up and unloaded without me noticing… "What a blonde!"

I swung the front door open at home and walked in yelling out to Brad letting him know I was back. He wasn’t and the still locked door should have given that away anyway. I turned back to look to see his van also missing. The entire house was cold, he must have been away for a while. Sure enough, there was a message written on the fridge door (Hey shag, working in Hanmer all week, c u next week) Sweet, looks like I have the house to myself. I decided to unpack straight away and get some washing on or I’d just veg out on the couch and nothing would get done. I cranked my playlist up on the stereo and sorted the dirty clothes into piles, when I pulled the crusty white panties out along with the matching bra, I instantly started to think of Mitch again, and how nice it would have been for his touch through the satin. “Mmmmmmm” I sort of melted slightly inside just at the thought as I chucked them into the washing machine.

I looked at the empty suitcase and tried to work out if it would be big enough to take down to Mel’s. I needed to take all of the Simone gear, and there now seemed to be a heap of it. The pile of chicken fillets alone took up a bit of space, then there was the clothes, shoes, makeup and other assorted shit that I needed, the bigger suitcase would absolutely be required.

If I knew anything about Dad at all, it was that when he was going somewhere it would be at Sparrow’s fart in the morning, we wouldn't stop anywhere, and the music, if any would be barely audible. There’d also be a limit to the conversation time. Dad hardly spoke to anyone when he drove. It was like he was so focused on the task he couldn't allow for any distractions. I was the same, a trait I could categorically put down to him, so armed with that information, I knew everything had to be packed up, ready to go tomorrow. I made sure all of Simones clothes were clean while I was doing the washing, the rest of the actual packing could wait 'till later.

Instead of packing or doing any of the actual jobs I should have been getting on with, I spent the afternoon on my racing sim, talking shit and kicking arse. I started by having a crack in test mode at a few of the famous international race circuits in an F2 car, before getting bored and ended up going back to my favorite series, the front wheel drive touring cars. There’s just something about saloon car racing I enjoyed far more than single seaters, to me, they are just a canoe with wheels, real cars had a roof. I joined in to an event and qualified third on the start grid for the race. what was cool was that I recognized one of the names ahead of me as a professional race driver who raced full time, in the actual Australian Touring cars, so I was happy enough with that start position. The race itself was great fun, we had a real good tussle amongst the three of us after gapping the rest of the field fairly early on. I learnt a few very crafty race moves from the professional driver as well, but it was the online banter between the entire field that I really liked.

After dinner and a bit of TV, I headed for bed and for no other reason than I felt like it, I put the freshly washed and dried white satin panties on with an old baggy tee shirt.
The image in the hallway mirror looked far better after I tucked myself up, I even tried a few different poses and smiled at how cute I looked. My legs looked fantastic showing out from under the tee shirt, long, smooth and nicely tanned and toned. I did think it was a real shame to hide them away under long pants and probably should be flaunting such good assets a lot more.

I climbed into bed feeling a little bit sexy and a little bit horny and it wasn't very long at all before my mind wandered back to the hotel room, followed quickly by my hand wandering back to my tucked away crotch. The mental images i pictured started off as Mitch but then evolved into Mel, with her beautiful smile and super sexy body. I imagined that it was her hand touching my gear, neatly packed away beneath the silky feeling material.
“These’ll need another wash” I thought as I shivered out an orgasm, and drifted off to sleep.

It was a pretty restful night considering how many times I had woken to find the baggy tee shirt stretched and bunched up in a lump under me, I remember at one point thinking I might need to go shopping for something better to sleep in before dropping back off.
With no plans in place I hadn't bothered to set an alarm and it was just after eight thirty when I decided I was in fact awake, it was nice having a lie-in without needing to rush things. I had no plans for the day other than making sure my bag was packed for the inevitable early start with Dad the following day, but as I lay there I became aware that two things had carried over from last night. With spending all night sleeping in the satin knickers, I had woken up still feeling very sexy and that in turn had made me horny again. .

Neither concerned me at all, in fact, the opposite. I ran my hand softy and slowly down my smooth thigh, changing to a single fingernail for the delicate return run back to the satin underwear, reveling in the sensation. Even the bed sheets seemed softer against my legs than they normally did, the temperature was perfect, right in the goldilocks zone and it didn't take very much effort at all to bring myself to another climax.
A full bladder ended laying in bed any longer, I threw the covers back and swung my legs over the edge of the bed before trotting across the hallway. As I sat down and looked at the soiled mess in my undies, it was a given that I couldn't wear them any longer and I was felt a bit gutted.

I stripped off in my room, taking full advantage of having the place to myself and wandered around nude for a bit before turning the shower on. While I was soaping myself up, I noticed a slight prickly spot on my shin. Finally my leg hair had overcome whatever potent concoction they'd used at Anna's, but that didn't suit the sexy girly mood I was in. I had a quick swish with my razor and returned them to the silky smooth finish they should be, I made sure to carefully check my face in the mirror as well for any signs of regrowth, there was the slightest hint of a shadow on my chin which was quickly taken care of at the same time.

I finished up, stepped out to dry off before I started to moisturized myself, then wrapped a towel around and walked back to my room to select what I would wear. I wanted to look nice, not for anyone else, just me. The first thing I picked was the fancy lingerie set I'd brought in Queenstown. Starting with the knickers, carefully pushing my genitals back to hide them away as I slid them up my legs. Then onto the bra, adding the breast forms to fill out the empty cups properly. Strange as it may sound, while standing in women's underwear, I felt a strange sense of empowerment and security wearing it, not to mention just how nice it felt having it on against my skin. I decided to go all out and wear the matching garter belt and stockings, So after untangling the garter, I attached it around my waist, settling it into a position that felt comfortable, it sat slightly different without the hip enhancers attached but it was still firm and secure. I sat down on the edge of my bed smiling at feeling the resistance from the thong in my bum crack and the sheets on my bare cheeks. I lifted my leg resting just the heel on the mattress as I bunched the stocking up and aligned the toe seam to be straight across my foot, before very carefully and slowly drawing the silky tube up my leg pulling it tight at the top. I attached the garter clips then repeated the process with the other leg.

I couldn't see enough of myself in the small mirror of my room so I stepped out into the hallway and walked closer to the full length mirror for a better look. “Yeah, not too bad at all!” I thought “I need a bit of makeup though”. I headed into the bathroom and started rummaging through the various items Mel had given me, trying to remember what she had told me to use and in what order the other day for Chalky’s meeting. I went with the new red lipstick rather than the lip-gloss, and did a reasonably good job all on my own when I looked at the results in the mirror, I blew myself a kiss, winked, then headed back to my room walking up on my toes, fully enjoying the sensation of the stockings slipping on the carpet.

Pants were out of the question, I wanted a skirt or dress to show off my legs, I swept through the available options and settled on the floral dress I had brought shopping with Mum. No sooner than I had it in place, I was back to the hallway mirror and twirling side to side, completely captivated with how the dress floated with the movement. “Shoes!” I announced loudly, I knew the black pair with the little buckles that I brought with Mum would be the best option I had, I didn't want boring old sneakers today.
“I should get myself a better mirror for my room” I determined as I finished checking out the final result. Shit I looked good, I was almost glowing with happiness.

Then it dawned on me, I actually had no reason at all to be all dressed up, I didn't really need to go anywhere today, I only needed to pack my suitcase up, other than that… nothing to do. There was even enough food in the kitchen for a few days, so a trip to the supermarket wasn't really even an excuse. “Bugger! such a waste …” I sighed and walked back to my room. I straightened up the duvet and sheets then laid the larger suitcase on the end of the bed to make a start on packing. The white satin knickers and baggy tee shirt were still laying in a discarded heap on the floor, I bent down to pick them up and as I did, remembered how the tee shirt had kept waking me up and how I had thought I should get something better.
“BINGO!” I yelled, that was all the hint of an excuse I needed for an outing. I quickly loaded my phone, wallet and makeup bits into my handbag, locked the front door and headed to my car.

For a moment I contemplated taking the shoes off to make it easier to drive but decided against it, I had driven in them the other day perfectly fine so there was no point. Off I went, heading for the same mall I had gone to with Mum. Although it was slightly further out, it was nicer with better shops than the option closer to my place. It also had a good cafe where I could get some breakfast, my empty tummy making sure it wasn't forgotten about letting out a soft growl. I found a carpark not too far from the main door, parked up then slid out of the seat, locked the car and walked confidently towards the front entrance making sure my dress was smoothed out nicely. I caught my reflection in the glass doors and adjusted my walk, I made an effort to point my toes slightly inwards and keep my knees closer together to look more feminine and sexy, rather than the stompy walk that I caught myself doing, the adjustment also seemed to make my hips swing more which looked far better.

I headed directly for the Cafe for a wee bite to eat first, feeling almost giddy in nervous excitement, like I was about to do something I knew was naughty but was doing it anyway. I had missed the breakfast service by about ten minutes and the all-day menu didn't really excite me. I ended up ordering a white coffee and two of New Zealand's famous Southland Cheese Rolls. The waitress said I should grab a table and she’d bring them over so I found a free table in the window and sat down, remembering to sweep my dress out as I sat, I didn't want repeat of a cold seat against my bum, I also remembered the other thing Mum had said and crossed my leg over to avoid giving any onlookers a show. The Coffee and cheese rolls arrived perfectly toasted and the cheese filling mixture was almost as good as Mum’s, well, almost!

With something in my tum I started to stroll through the mall checking out any shops that interested me. The shop I had brought my dress from had a nice window display that caught my attention and drew me inside. It was one of those clothes shops that has very loud music playing trying to set a “cool” shopping vibe, The young sales girl who was busy refolding items and tidying up a table briefly looked up, smiled, said a friendly hello then carried on working, I smiled back and turned towards a rack of garments.

“Ohhh, that’s one of our floral dresses isn’t it?” I heard from a voice right behind me.

I turned to face the sales girl who was now standing right beside me, looking at my dress.

I smiled again, “Yep, sure is! I got it here last week..”

“These have been like, so popular…” She looked up at my face and I’m sure I heard the blink of a light bulb turning on, “Ohhh, it's you… from the Insta post…I like, didn’t recognize you with the shorter hair. LOVE IT!, by the way. It like, really suits you.”

“Thanks…” I replied feeling a little self conscious all of a sudden.

Her face was brimming with a genuine huge smile, “I hope you didn't like, mind us using that photo for our social marketing, it’s certainly been very popular. We’ve almost sold all of those dresses from that post… it's been like, so awesome!”

I shook my head, “No, I don't mind. Pleased to have helped…”

She tilted her head to one side, “Can I like, help you with anything today in particular?”

“I’m just browsing really…”

“Like, that’s totes fine. Just yell out if you need a hand”

“Thanks, will do…” I smiled again and turned back to the rack.

There was a metallic gold skirt that I spotted and pulled it out for a better look,

“That would totes look epic on you..” the sales girl said, now standing back on my side, “...maybe with like, a cool white blouse…” she said, shuffling coat hangers across the racking looking for something, “Yeah, like this one!” She held up a plain looking white shirt with a frilly thing at the end of the short sleeves.

“You should like, so try these on. They’ll totally suit your amazeballs figure!”

I'm not sure if I’m just easily persuaded into stuff or if she was desperate for a commission, but either way I quickly found myself in a changing room swapping my dress for the white shirt and gold skirt. Pretty good guess on the sizes as well that she had selected, both items fitted perfectly.
I opened the door and stepped out, the sales girl's face lit up and she did one of those wee soft golf clap things in front of her face in approval.

“Oh yeah Babe!, that’s like, so totes gorge on you….” she stopped speaking and started scanning around the shop for something, stopping to point a finger over at the checkout counter.
“I know it’s like, so not cool to ask, but like, can I grab some snaps of you….. Like, pretty please…”

20230726060528247110_512x768_cleanup.png

The impromptu photo shoot didn't end there, she suggested other outfits and combinations and I ended up spending most of the afternoon there. I loved every second of it as well. Chantel, the super sales girl, almost boiled over every time I emerged from the change room. She would stop and ask every time if she could take another photo, before bouncing up and down as she positioned me in the right spot at various different points inside the shop. When I was starting to think I must have tried on every single thing in the small shop, she asked if it would be ok for her to use them on her social media pages to help with advertising, I had no reason to decline and agreed without question. She had already told me it was her shop, her parents had helped finance her into it about five months ago and she had found it a bit hard going for a start, so I was only too happy to help out in some way. We exchanged details and Simone added her and her shop as a contact\follower

Out of all the things I had tried on, only one thing really appealed to me, a white knit dress. It was sleeveless with a high turtle neck and a very short hem line, it felt like it only just covered my bum, but I loved the way it looked on. Chantel tried to give it to me for free as payment for the modelling services, but I couldn’t accept that deal. It was a few hundred dollars and I knew from selling parts at Mum and Dads how long it would take to recoup all of that back in a small shop. She finally gave up arguing after I reluctantly agreed to let her charge me the cost price.

Right, I better get home and pack. I rang Dad to see what ungodly hour he planned on picking me up in the morning. Sure enough, he said if I wasn’t standing outside on the footpath, ready to go at Six thirty I would miss out… Not Six Thirty One, because he would have already gone past. I knew from many years of him taking me racing that’s exactly what he meant as well, he liked to be the first one there, wherever he was going.

up
137 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

That gold skirt and blouse

Angharad's picture

yuck! It seems that Simone is becoming a dominant part of his life, now how is he going to dress for the trip with his dad?

Angharad

Outfit

Definitely not my thing either.

Well, early in my pre-transition life I bought a bunch of stuff to try too. I quickly evolved my style, dumping all the satin nighties and stuff as they were stiflingly uncomfortable.

Anyway, hopefully she does not go further down this particular style.

It is concerning by the way how Simon's mindset has shifted so radically, so quickly.

I don't think it has penetrated his consciousness the repercussions yet.

I don't know if it was really

I don't know if it was really Simons thing either, more the fact the sales girl so easily persuaded him into trying it on.

Prepare to blush

Loved the chapter and still loving the direction you’re driving this

Mirrors are intoxicating

Jill Jens's picture

Witness Narcissus. If we see Simon again it would surprise me.

Jill

The one thing that truly pleased me with this…..

D. Eden's picture

Was that although Simon’s fantasy started with Mitch, it quickly morphed to Mel and ended with her. I think that Mel is much better for him, or her - as Mel doesn’t seem to care which. Yes, Simon/Simone is definitely showing some bi vibes, but I think it is obvious that her feelings for Mel are deeper than just lust. I also think that getting hooked into a relationship with Mitch is NOT a good move, whether personally or professionally. Staying with Mitch would basically slot her into the groupie/booth babe spot, and I think that Simon wants more than that - and Simone deserves more than that.

Plus, Mitch seems to be pure lust - where Mel seems to be much more grounded in emotions, plus a good sex life on top.

Simone also needs to be more aware of how her photos are getting used. If she plans on a career, she needs better representation and to control her image and where, when it is used. Nothing on the web ever really disappears.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

The free modelling sessions

The free modelling sessions might possibly affect any career plans.

Aw Mate . . . !!!!

SuziAuchentiber's picture

Sparrows Fart in the Morning . . . I'm gonna be using THAT line in your honour !!!
Hugs & Kudos, Aye!

Suzi

Would you just shut up?!

Chantel seems to have a severe case of that insincere verbal diarrhea that is sadly common is sales folks these days. You want to score points in business? Be polite, civilized, and act like someone who is older than your shoe size.

Otherwise, leave me the hell alone until I call for you. Harumph!

Haha! Yes! Absolutely, they

Haha! Yes! Absolutely, they seem to be all over you like flies on a fresh poo when you don't want them, or can't be found anywhere when you do need help...