Mica to Mia Ch. 1

Printer-friendly version

Mica wasn't like most people his age. At 18 years old he was only 4’ 8” tall and very slender, only weighing about 90lbs. It was always joked about in his family that he was the runt and the baby of his family. Little did they know how true that was…Mica had been planning a little adventure for himself for a while doing just that.

Huddled within the lush foliage of his neighbor's bushes, Mica carefully watched his mother slide into her car and maneuver out of the driveway. A comfortable buffer of fifteen more minutes lapsed, allowing her vehicle to disappear into the distance before he dared to extricate himself from his makeshift hideout and venture back into his house. A sigh of pure contentment bubbled up from his chest; his carefully constructed plan had borne fruit.

He made his way upstairs to his sanctuary, his bedroom. Depositing his backpack beside his desk, a frisson of excitement began to unfurl within him. An entire day lay before him, a glorious expanse of solitude and freedom.

Stepping out of his room, Mica paused for a moment, his hand resting on the cool doorknob of his baby sister's room. Gathering his resolve, he gently nudged the door open, only to be greeted with a tender onslaught of scents - the comforting aroma of baby powder blending with soothing notes of lavender. A spontaneous smile tugged at the corners of his lips.

Venturing into the room, his fingertips traced over the smooth plastic surface of the changing table, relished the plush texture of his sister's toys, and explored the solid wood bars of her crib. Each familiar touch anchored him deeper into this nurturing environment, a heartwarming refuge from his everyday reality.

Stepping towards the closet, Mica began to sift through the variety of dresses and clothes it held. Each garment was an exquisite delight, their soft textures against his fingers kindling a sense of joy in him. He admired the delightful cuteness of each outfit, their vibrant colors, and playful designs. His gaze landed on a Barbie-themed dress, a fanciful garment his sister would be expected to fit into the coming year. With careful hands, he extracted the dress from its place in the closet and laid it reverently next to the changing table.

Peeling off his own clothes, he clambered onto the changing table, a shiver of anticipation coursing through him as he settled down on the cool surface. A soft coo escaped his lips, a private moment of delight. His hand reached out, procuring one of his sister's diapers and a container of powder. He briskly donned the diaper, liberally dusting himself with the fragrant powder before hopping down from the table, an excited giggle bubbling from his chest.

Picking up the chosen dress, he gently guided it over his head, taking a moment to smooth it over his body. His excitement surged into a crescendo as he leapt and twirled around the room, his laughter echoing off the walls in an unabashed display of joy.

Pausing in his excitement, Mica thought about his next move. He'd only been alone in the house for half an hour, so he had to find ways to make the most of this precious time today. Leaving the room, he walked downstairs to the kitchen and swung open the pantry door, revealing an old container of formula and a baby bottle.

He read the instructions on the formula and followed them to prepare a bottle, which he then placed into a bottle warmer and pressed the start button. Next, he selected five jars of turkey and gravy baby food and set them next to the warming bottle.

Making his way to the dining room, he noticed the old highchair, which he then hauled into the living room and positioned in front of the television, removing the tray for easier access. Climbing into the highchair, Mica found that he fit quite well, though it was a bit of a snug squeeze. He then hopped down to switch on the TV, tuning it to the Disney Jr channel. However, he suddenly felt like he was missing something.

After a moment's thought, he dashed upstairs and grabbed one of his baby sister's pacifiers. Back in front of the mirror, he popped it into his mouth and broke into giggles again. The image reflected back at him brought him pure delight as he contentedly sucked on the pacifier.

Mica, seated comfortably on the floor, immersed himself in the miniaturized world of the dollhouse. Each doll had a story of its own, playing out in his vivid imagination. The father doll, stiff and stern, was always busy at his imaginary office, while the mother doll, elegant and caring, moved about the house attending to daily chores.

However, amid this engaging play, the biological urge to pee tugged at him. He hesitated for a moment, eyes gently closing, then surrendered to the call of nature, releasing a warm flood into his diaper. The spreading warmth across the front and back of his diaper caused a slight wiggle, a curious sensation of relief and comfort.

Content and relaxed, Mica once again returned to the dollhouse. His play took a more imaginative turn as he made the dolls act out everyday scenarios, with the daughter doll trying on new clothes and the son doll playing in the yard. An hour swiftly passed in this world of make-believe.

However, his play was interrupted when two items caught his attention from the corner of his eye. Next to the laundry basket lay a pair of ruffled socks and pink Mary Janes. Distracted by a new interest, he left the dolls, crawling over to inspect his new finds. The shoes were far too small, but the socks - they were just right. Slipping his feet into the soft fabric, he took delight in the playful ruffles, his fingers fascinated by the delicate frills.

A persistent growl in Mica's belly snapped him back to reality. The pang of hunger was impossible to ignore. He remembered the bottle he had left warming, but his mind also drifted towards the more substantial offering of chicken nuggets in the refrigerator. These, he knew, would stave off the hunger a while longer.

As he hauled himself up, a splash of pink in the corner of the room caught his eye - his sister's baby walker. An idea sparked in his mind, bringing with it a surge of excitement. Crawling towards the walker, he eyed the leg holes, questioning whether his slender limbs and petite frame would allow him to fit.

Standing up, he threaded his legs through the holes, a slight stretch but not impossible. Emboldened, he decided to attempt a full fit, bending his knees to squeeze his way into the baby apparatus. It was a snug fit, requiring a bit of a wriggle and a shimmy, but he eventually managed to worm his way into the walker. Extracting himself was a bit more of a challenge, but he finally managed to wriggle free.

Armed with a baby monitor, Mica made a beeline for the stairs, sprinting down to the kitchen to grab the chicken nuggets. He stationed the baby monitor next to the TV, tuning it to a high sensitivity to ensure it would clearly pick up any sounds. He then loaded a handful of nuggets onto one of his sister's cute princess plates, filled a cup with juice, and made a swift return upstairs.

With the plate and cup securely placed on the walker's tray, he switched on the baby monitor and nestled it comfortably next to him. His heart sank a bit when no sound came through the device. Shaking off his disappointment, he turned his attention back to the walker. A little shimmy and wriggle later, he found himself once again ensconced in the playful contraption.

A burst of laughter bubbled up from Mica, the sound echoing around the room. "Look at me! A darling little girl enjoying breakfast in her walker!" he exclaimed aloud, a note of self-amusement in his voice. He popped a chicken nugget into his mouth, following it with a dainty sip of his juice.

Just as he was beginning to truly enjoy the moment, a voice crackled through the baby monitor, causing him to splutter on his drink. It was unmistakably his mother's voice, calling out a tentative, "Hello?" A surge of panic swept over him, and he found himself struggling to get out of the walker.

In his frantic state, his movements were clumsy and futile. Instead, he resorted to using his knees to nudge the walker along, steering it towards his bedroom. His mind was a whirlwind of worry. "Oh no, oh no, oh no!" he muttered under his breath, his words punctuated by the sound of the walker banging against his sister's door, and then his own.

His mother's voice echoed again through the monitor, her "Hello?" a tad more pronounced as the sound of her ascending the stairs reached his ears. Mica could only hope he had enough time to compose himself and figure out what to do next.

Struggling against the confines of the walker, Mica managed to shuffle his way across the bedroom. His heart pounded like a drum in his chest, the frantic rhythm matching the hurried rustle of his dress. He sought refuge under the sanctuary of his bedcovers, drawing a heavy blanket over himself as if it would somehow camouflage his peculiar attire.

"What is all this?" His mother's voice echoed through the silent house, the confusion evident in her tone as she navigated the cluttered state of her daughter's room. Mica could make out the hushed mumble of his mother noting anomalies in the room.

The sound of the door closing signaled her departure from his sister's room, but her footsteps approached his own. The rustling sound of his laundry basket being inspected brought a fresh wave of anxiety. He concentrated on steadying his breath, desperate not to give himself away.

The room fell eerily silent, creating an illusion of safety that was abruptly shattered as his mother yanked the blanket from his hiding place. A gasp echoed around the room, her shock palpable.

"Mica?! Why aren't you at school? And what on earth are you doing?!" The words tumbled out in a yell, her shock twisting into anger at the sight of her son dressed in a Barbie outfit, perched inside a baby walker.

Mica's mouth opened and closed, the words stumbling in his throat, failing to formulate a plausible response. His silence was cut short by his mother's stern command, "Wait right here. Don't move a muscle." She promptly exited the room, the sound of her descending the stairs echoing behind her.

Moments later, she returned, holding the baby monitor aloft as if it were a piece of damning evidence. "This, Mica, is the speaker, not the microphone. So, you want to be a baby girl? Let's see how you like it. Playing truant and engaging in such activities? You're in deep trouble." Her words sliced through the tense silence, heavy with disappointment and fury.

Without further ado, she firmly pushed the walker out of his room. Caught off guard, Mica scrambled to keep his legs from dragging against the floor, his heart pounding in synchrony with the unfolding situation.

He found himself shoved back, landing squarely amidst the scattered toys in his sister's room. His mother rounded the corner, coming to a halt in front of him, her imposing figure filled his field of view. She scanned him, her eyes tracing from his tousled hair down to his position in the walker.

"Get out of it, Mica," she commanded, her tone allowing no room for disobedience. He grappled with the walker, a moment of struggle etched on his face. But with a final push of determination, he managed to extricate himself, standing unsteadily beside the apparatus.

"You've managed to completely drench the back of your sister's dress!" His mother's voice rang out, laden with exasperation. She lifted the soiled garment, revealing the evidence of his transgression. The swift swats that followed caused Mica to whimper, each spank landing on his dampened posterior with an unyielding rhythm.
Once she had delivered what she deemed enough discipline, she spoke up again, her voice stern, "You are going to tidy up your toys, and then you'll join us downstairs for breakfast!" The final smack echoed in the room, leaving Mica's behind stinging and a bright shade of red.

With a nod, Mica pushed himself up, making his way over to the dollhouse. He began to collect the scattered dolls and toys, all under his mother's watchful, irate gaze. After what seemed like an eternity, he finally closed the dollhouse, a sense of completion washing over him.

His mother, witnessing the room restored to its order, rose from her seat. "Go downstairs now, Mica," she instructed, her voice slightly softened. "I'll be down in a few minutes."

Anxious energy pulsed through Mica as he quickly descended the stairs, his heart pounding in his chest. He chose a spot on the living room couch, sitting rigidly, every beat of his heart echoing loudly in his ears as he anticipated his mother's next move. Above, the muffled sound of doors opening and closing punctuated the tense silence that hung in the air.

What felt like an eternity passed, the seconds stretching into minutes, the minutes into what felt like an hour. Eventually, the sound of his mother's footfalls on the staircase brought him out of his anxious reverie. He watched as she descended, carrying a basket filled with an array of items that were obscured from his viewpoint.

She walked past him, moving purposefully towards the kitchen. Setting down the basket, she muttered a word of approval to herself, something that sounded like 'perfect.' The anticipation was building inside Mica as he strained to listen, trying to make sense of the situation.

Upon returning to the living room, she was met with the sight of Mica, still seated on the couch in his damp attire. Her face hardened, her voice firm as she ordered, "Get off the couch, Mica. Not with your wet dress and diaper."

Mica promptly rose to his feet, his eyes darting around the room. "Sit down," his mother commanded, brandishing the baby bottle for emphasis. In a bout of uncertainty, he opted for the floor, sinking down to sit. His choice was met with a sigh and a sharp correction from his mother, "In your chair!"

Confused, he searched the room until his eyes landed on his mother patting the highchair seat. With a touch of hesitation, he stood and shuffled over, hoisting himself onto the chair. As he tried to adjust the dress, the tray was slid onto the chair, locking into place, and effectively pinning his arms and hands beside him. "Mom, I can't move my hands," he announced, tugging at his restricted limbs.

"Sweetie, you don't need them," his mother retorted, a pointed emphasis on the word 'sweetie.' With that, she deftly removed his pacifier, standing next to the highchair. She guided the baby bottle towards his mouth. "Now, drink up," she ordered.

Mica hesitantly accepted the bottle, the artificial nipple entering his mouth. He took a tentative suckle, and almost immediately, the taste of the formula met his tongue, prompting him to try to spit it out. The taste was much worse than he anticipated. His protest was met with the bottle being reinserted into his mouth, "It's only 12 ounces, sweetie. Drink up," she encouraged, despite his evident disgust.

With reluctance etched on his face, Mica began to drink the unpalatable formula. When he was only a quarter of the way through, his mother removed the bottle from his mouth. "The rest of the bottle will help you wash down the rest of your meal," she informed him, rising to her feet and turning away.

Mica's confusion lasted only a fleeting moment as his mother swiftly affixed a bib around his neck and proceeded to pop open a can of baby food. "Babies have this for breakfast, not chicken nuggets," she declared, stirring the mush with a spoon for good measure.

Without much preamble, she scooped up a spoonful and advanced it towards his mouth. Mica opened his mouth and was met with the spoonful of baby food. The taste was far from delightful, yet it was a minor improvement over the formula.

Bit by bit, spoonful by spoonful, he managed to finish off the entire jar. Once it was emptied, his mother promptly replaced the spoon with the dreaded formula bottle, pressing it to his lips. He forced down another quarter of the liquid with a grimace.

The routine continued in this manner: a jar of baby food followed by a quarter of the formula bottle. With every cycle, Mica's stomach felt increasingly full, stretching against its limits. Just as he thought he couldn't take another sip, he felt the cool trickle of the remaining formula flow into his mouth, leaving the bottle vacant.

A satisfied sigh escaped Mica as he leaned back, his stomach filled to the brim. His mother efficiently collected the depleted baby food jars and the empty bottle, retreating from the room towards the kitchen. The sound of running water and the clinking of dishes indicated she was engaged in tidying up. After a moment's hesitation, Mica mustered the courage to voice his inquiry.

"Mom…" His voice came out as a timid whisper, echoing faintly in the domestic tranquility, "Why did you return early from work?"

A pause followed his question, the silence stretching out and making him feel even more nervous. After what felt like an eternity, his mother's voice sliced through the silence, an undercurrent of annoyance perceptible in her words. "I had only a store run today, Mica. I didn't have to work. Fortunately, it seems, or who knows what more you could have done to your sister's room."

Her words hung in the air, a stark reminder of his thoughtlessness. A pang of guilt washed over Mica as he realized he'd completely forgotten that today was her day off. He mentally chastised himself for his forgetfulness.

His mother re-entered the living room, positioning herself directly in front of him. A period of unsettling silence ensued as she simply regarded him with an unreadable expression. The weight of her gaze compelled Mica to look up at her, his expression one of sheepish apology. "Mom... I need to use the restroom," he confessed, his voice just above a whisper, a hopeful plea for her to release him from the highchair.

However, his words seemed to have no impact. She merely slid the highchair away from the TV without a word, making room for her own relaxation. Settling onto the couch, she switched on her favorite morning shows and proceeded to indulge in her own breakfast, seemingly unaffected by Mica's discomfort.

His need becoming more urgent, Mica voiced his plea again, only to be silenced as she rose from her seat, reinserted the pacifier into his mouth, and resumed her seat. "I'm having breakfast now, Mica. You'll need to be patient," she stated flatly, not sparing him a glance.

However, patience was no longer an option for Mica, as he suddenly lost control over his bladder. The warm surge rushed into his already damp diaper, this time breaching the limits of its capacity and causing a considerable leak.

As he released, a small river of warmth began to trickle down from his seat, forming a quickly expanding puddle beneath the highchair. When the torrent finally ceased, Mica was left sitting in a thoroughly soaked and leaking diaper, captive to the highchair as his mother savored the last bites of her breakfast.

Eventually, his mother finished her meal and disappeared into the kitchen, leaving Mica alone with the sound of running water as she washed her dish. She returned to the room after some time and removed the tray from the highchair. However, paralyzed by embarrassment and uncertainty, Mica dared not move.

"Get up, Mica, and go to your sister's room," his mother commanded. Her tone was composed, neither aggressive nor particularly cheerful. Mica complied, stepping gingerly out of the highchair and keeping his gaze low as he sidestepped his mother, his soaked diaper crinkling loudly with each movement.

up
52 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos