Revenge

Printer-friendly version

Revenge
by
Angharad

My father was the British Ambassador to Amdara, an oil-rich sheikdom in the middle east. I was sent to boarding school in Britain, it's well known but as I hated the place, I won't mention its horrible name. All I know was it cost my parents a fortune, even though they got a grant from the government but I wasn't at all grateful, in fact, I was a little shit most of the time and gave them hell. When I first went there, I was so unhappy that I ran away three times in the first term. Afterwards, I settled down to be as much of a nuisance as I could and was threatened with expulsion twice, the government had to intervene with the headmaster, who was as good as promised a gong (an honour) in the next list if he kept me and stopped me being a nuisance.

The problem was that Amdara was politically important, it had lots of oil, was in a strategic position, and it had the ear of Saudi Arabia. It also bought lots of British armaments so was important to us as well, we trained its army and air force. So Britain was useful to it and it was to us. I only appreciated how difficult my father's job actually was when my little adventure occurred.

The middle east is always in turmoil, the Palestine question with Israel stealing land all the time, coups and other minor revolutions were happening all the time, terrorism and anti-British attacks and of course being the primary ally of America, who was always under attack, meant we shared some of their flak as well.

However, being a poor little rich kid attending an elite school, none of these things seemed to enter my self-indulgent world, in effect, I lived in a pampered bubble. Things happened there that I am not proud of, apart from the locals in Windsor and Slough being seen as oiks and generally inferior, we tended to be rather racist as well as antisemitic and I know one Jewish boy suffered quite badly. Although he was older than me, I pulled off several nasty pranks on him with friends and sometimes by myself, sticking bacon in his bed not the least of them.

He was bigger by virtue of being older, but he only hit me once and then a gang of us smaller brats overwhelmed him and roughed him up, he didn't hit me again well not in school. So I was rather small but like many small people I was aggressive and threw my weight about. I was the brains behind many a caper performed by my classmates for which the school seemed unable to catch me and the boys who were caught kept quiet for fear of reprisal. I ruled things with an iron fist like a mini-dictator and Rabin, our Israeli friend was always a prime victim. I was a little bastard.

He left to go to university in Tel Aviv or somewhere equally primitive, I didn't care there were plenty of others to take his place for our amusement and their torment. It was a year or so later that the school ran a trip to Egypt to see some of the antiquities where things went pear-shaped. We were in Cairo and told not to venture out on our own but that was a challenge, right? The security at the hotel was good but for a few dollars, they could be relied on to turn a blind eye.

We'd heard that some good grass was available from a certain street, so two of us, after paying an appropriate bribe, went to get some. Or at least, that was the intention. It was just getting dark when we left, and we grabbed a burger each as we were going to miss dinner, but the prospect of a fun evening with the hash was in prospect so we felt quite good as we walked towards the address we were given. What we didn't count on was crossing the path of a Mossad hit squad.

Now, Mossad is a very effective secret service. Their hit squads are usually three or four and when they perpetrate the deed they often have one or two of them dressed as women so the pursuing police are looking for a mixed-sex team when four men leave the country they are unsuspected as assassins.

We were ambling down the road when four people came running up the other way, I recognised Rabin and he saw me, they drew their guns and Alec my colleague ran for it, I turned to do the same and promptly fell over a dustbin. Rabin grabbed me just as their getaway vehicle arrived and I was bundled into the back and with threats accompanied by the prodding of guns in the back lay on the floor and started to cry.

Then it all went dreamlike, I suppose they injected some drug into me, I was in overload so didn't feel it, but it was like I was drunk when we reached their hideout, a small hotel on the outskirts of Cairo, at least that's what I worked out later. I was still in my stupor when they decided what to do with me. As I could identify one of them they wanted to kill me and have done with it, anything else would slow down their escape. However, for reasons which I'll never comprehend Rabin stopped them by telling them who my father was. That changed things, the Israelis had long wanted leverage on somebody in Amdara and who better than the ambassador himself?

The next question was how could they smuggle me out? Rabin had an answer for that too. The female clothing and wigs had been stripped off by the two operatives who'd worn it and as they had several passports as both identities, they decided I looked enough like one of the 'women' to be smuggled out as a girl.

A fourteen I had yet to experience puberty, so had no facial or body hair and my natural hair was blond, well, very light brown, almost a golden colour. They made up my face with cosmetics making my light skin tone darker and using spirit gum, glued a dark wig to my head, hiding my own hair very well.

I was still trying to escape from the effects of the drug they had given me, so didn't try to resist very much, especially when their orders were reinforced with a gun. Within a short time, I was dressed completely as a young woman, albeit a rather unsteady one. They got in touch with their handler and several of them left leaving me with Rabin. Our flight was the next day, early the next day, not that I was likely to sleep.

"Well, Chivers, who has the upper hand now?" he laughed, "I ought to shoot you and dump you in an alleyway for the wild dogs to eat. I was too frightened to reply, my mouth feeling as dry as a desert.

"You could be useful, but let me say this once, if you stop being useful or obedient I'll kill you, and probably enjoy it as payback for your cruel jokes and japes when we were in school. Do you understand?"

I nodded and wobbled as I did so.

"You are now Louise Meyer, a sixteen-year-old schoolgirl from Haifa, who it travelling with her boyfriend to see some of the sights. You are madly in love with me and you will stay attached to me at the airport and when we get on the plain, you will also kiss me with passion showing how much you love me, understood. Not believing what I was hearing I could scarcely nod and felt sick, was he gay because I wasn't? He then dropped his pant and expected me to do something that disgusted me and he kept saying I had to do it with passion and look as if I was enjoying it. He kept a gun in his hand the whole time. I did the deed and was promptly sick, he laughed and said I would get used to it, but I swore in my mind that I wouldn't.

After I had washed and refreshed my lipstick we had a snogging session, him still holding a gun and eventually I just tried to pretend I was a girl and enjoying it. He got aroused again and once more I had to provide oral sex to him. "Now that was better," he said as I managed to swallow and not be sick, but only because I tried to distract myself. "Who'd have thought you'd be doing this for me and then kissing me when we were in school."

"I'm sorry that we were unkind to you back then."

"Oh you'll have plenty of time to make up for it, don't worry, I reckon you'll be a real pro at it before we kill you or give you back to your father."

I determined then that I would do what was necessary to stay alive and if I had a chance to hit or kill Rabin I would. We boarded a plane early the next morning after he had humiliated me once more with oral sex and then made me pretend I loved him and kissed him and cuddled him all the way to Haifa. There we were swept up by a plush limo and taken off somewhere in the hills. All the time he poked me in the ribs with a gun and told me to act like a lovesick sixteen-year-old girl. It was miserable and I hoped Daddy would pay the ransom as quickly as possible.

Of course, Daddy refused any deal and Whitehall sent for the Israeli ambassador and read the riot act, but by then, Rabin had been told any plans he had were unacceptable so he disappeared with me, what he hadn't done was disconnected from his friends so a small number new where he was and I was as well.

The Israeli security services are known for dirty tricks and that included brainwashing me, they did all sorts of things including drugs and playing tapes while I was asleep. They made me believe I was Louise Chivers and that I was transsexual and dearly wanted to be a girl. It was so convincing that when I was interviewed by a psychiatrist I persuaded him who I was and he prescribed blockers and oestrogens, I was delighted, or so they told me to be and I was still the girlfriend of Rabin and madly in love. I then persuaded a surgeon to either chop off my balls or tack my horrible penis inside my body. He told me I was too young for orchidectomy but he did tack my scrotum around my penis to resemble a pudenda to a casual look and I was again apparently very happy, I no longer looked like a boy, my hips were widening and something was happening at my nipples too, I was ecstatic because they told me to be so. Of course, I was so in love with Rabin that sexual favours happened virtually every night and he was right, I got better at it and loved to do it for him. It had been several months since I had been abducted and the girly personality was well established and my body was becoming more female by the week.

Then one day it all stopped, Israeli police broke into the building and Rabin was taken away and I was also removed. Of course, I was distressed that my lover should be arrested and I protested loudly but I was led away and questioned about my experiences during my detention and I told them I was really transsexual which they queried as I had no record of it before but they couldn't disprove it.

Eventually, after several days of assessment, I was sent back to London, still dressed as a girl on a temporary passport. My hair was now longer and I styled it as a girl would. My dad had got a week's leave and met me in London with my mother. They were both horrified with what I had become and after I saw several specialists they explained to Daddy and Mummy that the conditioning had gone on too long and any attempt to correct it was dangerous and very time-consuming and as I seemed happy enough to carry on with me as a girl though of course, I missed Rabin but there were lots of boys in London.

Rabin refused to tell if there was a release word to set me free as he had enjoyed his revenge and was still enjoying it vicariously in an Israeli prison. It had all been kept hush-hush as it was effectively a diplomatic disaster for the Israelis and an embarrassment for the Egyptians who hadn't been told what had happened and they were still searching for a fourteen-year-old British boy, the son of a British VIP. The school also were reprimanded for my escape from them in Cairo.

It was umpteen years since all this had happened and I was twenty and at university sharing a flat with my boyfriend. I'd had surgery and was enjoying a satisfactory sex life and I was doing okay with my English course when my phone rang. It was a number I didn't recognise but I answered it. "Hello, Louise," said the voice, "how is life?"

"Who is this?" I asked down the phone.

It was answered with another question, "Is life good, are you fully female now?"

"Yes, who is this?"

"Oh good," then he said twice a word I don't remember because suddenly I wondered why I was wearing makeup and a dress, I was a boy dammit, what the hell was going on, as my little world fell apart and laughter came from my phone.

up
120 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cold, very cold

The best revenge.

What goes around...

Maddy Bell's picture

cruel in the extreme!

A nice well written piece.


image7.1.jpg    

Madeline Anafrid Bell

nasty

very, very, nasty

DogSig.png

Damn this revenge is frigid.

Julia Miller's picture

The revenge served to the narrator was complete and has ruined his (her) life completely. What do you do when you had completely transitioned into a woman and then realize you are a man?

Nice Twisted Tale !

SuziAuchentiber's picture

When life serves you lemons, make lemonade !!
Being a female isn't a curse - its a blessing ! He'll soon come around !!!
Hugs and Kudos!

Suzi

Were It That Simple.

I'd pay big money for a reversal.

Gwen

Remember The Golden Rule

joannebarbarella's picture

"Louise" made Rabin hate her enough to take things to the ultimate extreme.

Revenge

Robertlouis's picture

I don’t suppose there’s any possibility of arranging similar acts of revenge against other former students of that elite school on the banks of the Thames, Angharad?

Asking on behalf of an entire country.

Thanks in anticipation

RL xx

☠️

Not to be in anyone's face....

According to my beliefs, I am not allowed to take revenge. Still it is so tempting at times.

Gwen

Brutal

That was a brutal ending and, as a self confessed "Happy Ending" enthusiast, I can't quite figure if it spoiled the story for me. I am sure the uncertainty is due to the quality of the writing.