Get Your Own!

Printer-friendly version

Get your own!

By

Angharad.

The commander told me once I crossed the enemy lines I was on my own. I nodded my understanding. The clothes felt strange and familiar at the same time, if they caught me not only would I be liable to be tortured and shot as a spy, which I suppose I was, but I’d also be humiliated. I was wearing women’s clothes and I was a male. I glanced at myself in the mirror, at a glance no one would recognise me as anything but a young woman but would I be able to penetrate the enemy headquarters and find the plans? I turned to leave and as I did so the door swung open and...

“Aw, Mum, he’s wearing my bloody clothes again,” shouted my sister. She stormed out and before I could gather my wits she and my mother were standing in the doorway and I was glowing hot from embarrassment wearing my sister’s skirt and top, her shoes, tights, lingerie and makeup.

“Kevin, just what d’you think you’re doing?”

I chose to keep silent. This was the third time I’d been caught dressed in her stuff and as before I couldn’t explain the urges which made me do it. It was exciting, partly because my mother was in the house but also as just happened, Pauline could come home and catch me. Usually, I just managed to escape before she got back today she was half an hour early.

“Well, I’m waiting,” said my mother tapping her foot.

I shrugged my shoulders as much as if to show I’d heard her than to show I had an answer, because I didn’t. I couldn’t look either of them in the eye and mine were very close to tearing up and dripping onto the clothes.

“Here,” said my sister shoving some tissues in my hand, “Don’t get snot on that top.” I wiped my nose and then my eyes. “And don’t get any on that skirt, I’m wearing it tonight.”

“Where you going?” my mother asked her.

“Out with Carol and Gemma.”

“Don’t be late then.”

“I won’t don’t worry, assuming I can get my clothes back from my little sister.” The last word was said with a tone of sarcasm which I suppose I deserved.

“Have you got some old stuff?”

“Yeah, like my whole wardrobe,” sighed my sister. She bought something new nearly every week, yet she never had any clothes, or so she said.

“No I meant, an old skirt and top, then you could have the ones he’s wearing.”

“Jeez, bloody fairy,” she pushed past me and pulled open the wardrobe and after sighing and tutting she handed me a skirt and top that I’d worn the previous time she’d caught me. “Here,” she said almost hitting me in the chest with her hand as she did so. “Well, come on, get my skirt and top off.”

I glanced at my mother and she nodded. “I’ll go and take them off,” I went to go to my own room.

“No, do it now, Kevin.”

“What here?”

Pauline rolled her eyes, “Duh—what d’you think now means?”

I placed the skirt and top she’d handed me on the bed and carefully pulled her top over my head and handed it to her after pulling it the right way out. Then I undid the button on the skirt and undoing the zip, lowered it and stepped out of it, then offered back to her. She snatched it from my hand. I was now standing in a pair of her panties and matching bra, the cups of which were filled out with balloons containing water. I went to undo the bra and my mother stopped me.

“Put that skirt and top on,” she said pointing at the ones Pauline had retrieved from her wardrobe. The enjoyment had passed and all I felt was stupid and embarrassed.

“I’ll go and change,” I said making to move.

“You won’t, you’ll put on that skirt and top. They’re yours from now on so are the bra and pants—you can buy your sister some new undies to replace them.”

“I wouldn’t wear them after he’d been wearing them anyway, bloody pervert.”

“Please don’t swear, Paul,” she chided my sister, “he’ll have to borrow your shoes for now.” I had on a pair of ballet flats.

“He can have those, I don’t use them anymore.”

I felt like the element of an electric fire I was so hot and bothered but my mother stayed in the doorway until I’d donned the skirt and top my sister had donated.

“Right, Missy, you can come down and help me get the lunch ready and tell me why you keep borrowing your sister’s clothes.”

“I won’t do it again,” I lied, “just let me go and change. What if anyone calls?”

“I’ll introduce them to my younger daughter—what d’you call yourself in skirts?”

“I don’t,” it was true I hadn’t got round to giving myself a name.

“Right,” she faced me and tidied my hair with her fingers, “In here,” she indicated her bedroom and five minutes later she’d combed and brushed my hair into a more feminine style. “Not too bad,” she said, “Okay, Kate, let’s get some lunch.”

Kate? Who’s Kate—must be me.

“I don’t feel very hungry,” I said and it was true, I actually felt sick with anxiety.

“You will when we’ve finished getting it ready, downstairs, Kate.” I led the way as she blocked any retreat to my room.

I followed her into the kitchen and helped her do some jacket potatoes in the microwave with a salad and cheese. I didn’t normally, but then things weren’t normal, were they?

“Okay, while your dad’s away, every day when you finish school, you will change into your tops and skirts and help me get the dinner ready and do your homework. As it appears you need to wear them, let’s establish a routine shall we? After we’ve cleared up lunch, we’ll pop into town and get you a couple more, some more panties and extra bra and another pair of shoes. We’ll also get you some tee shirt nightdresses.”

My sister nearly fell off her chair laughing and I was sitting with my mouth wide open in shock. It wasn’t meant to happen like this—was it? I knew I should be protesting, I was a boy dammit, so why was I sitting in silence feeling the strangest things deep inside me.

“Hurry up and eat your lunch, Kate, we’ve loads to do,” urged my mother. I glanced at the photo of my father resplendent in his naval uniform. He’d be away for another six months—did that mean what I thought it meant? Oh boy.

up
352 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Mother of the year...

Some mother he's got right there. He's clearly confused with his urges and she's just pushing him into situations that he's not ready for. Not to mention not chiding his bitch sister for calling him names. She clearly gets off on seeing her son being humiliated, because why else would she force him to get changed in front of her and his sister instead of letting him go into his room, and then not caring if anyone saw him dressed? Sure, it may seem like she is accepting, but she's just trying to dominate his behavior and make him do what SHE wants to do.

You'd think she'd show a little compassion instead of just being another controlling woman in a TG story. I feel sorry for Kevin, poor guy, not getting a say in any of this.

Well, what was she going to do?

Why would you assume she feels she is humiliating him?

He'd been caught a few times before, so obviously being seen in his sisters' clothes wasn't all that awful for him. And it's not like she's sending him to school in something ridiculous.

If anything, what she is doing is eliminating the secrecy. It's pretty much a standard recommendation, and not just for crossdressing. Make in a normal part of his everyday life, so there's no longer the attraction and the shame of doing something forbidden, and he can see how he actually feels about it.

fun Story

Glad to see Kate got three very important things, A name, Clothes and Acceptance

Goddess Bless you

Love Desiree

None of them

Podracer's picture

have a clue what they should be doing for sure. Of course Sis reacts indignantly at the weird thievery as she sees it, it's ideal sibling ammunition. Mum possibly thinks first off to embarrass Kevin into really, really not borrowing from the wardrobe again. The lad doesn't appear to know why he's doing that, apart from the thrill of almost discovery. Maybe they'll all find "Kate", maybe not. A strange thing has just happened to what should be an ordinary family.

"Reach for the sun."

Not “Oh boy” but “Oh girl.”

Rhona McCloud's picture

And it looks like for the next six months mother has a little helper.

Rhona McCloud

My sister's skirt

Oh, I remember wearing my sister's skirt into the living room with the whole family there. I was so little that I had to pull it up under my arms to stop it dragging on the floor. My what a ruction that caused! I shall never forget it.

Gwen

Perhaps in 6 months when

Perhaps in 6 months when father comes back from his Naval cruise, he will have another daughter and her name is Kate. A lot can happen in a 6 month time frame, such as be well adept in being seen outside, in daylight, as a girl. Who knows, maybe Kate's big sister might actually discover she likes having a little sister; someone she can teach about being a girl. Certainly hope so.

Poor boy, his sister is going

Poor boy, his sister is going to make his life miserable until mom realizes what is really going on or forces her to stop. At least she reacted somewhat reasonably, even if it's forced punishment it's better than screaming, hitting, throwing him out of the house.

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

I like this mom!

nice story, thanks for sharing

DogSig.png

First paragraph...

...and the rest seem like they might belong to two different stories. Whose the Commander?

Jessie C

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

That was his imagination

That was his imagination there, they caught him playing pretend

I'm told STFU more times in a day than most people get told in a lifetime

Must remember this is a fiction story

Instead of analyzing everybody's intent and motivation, how about we enjoy the story for what it is a fiction story that is so good that people react to it as if it were true. Thanks Angharad for this snippet. Please more
Hugs
Francesca

- Formerly Turnabout Girl

confused

“Please don’t swear, Paul,” she chided my sister, “he’ll have to borrow your shoes for now.” I had on a pair of ballet flats.
So his sister is called PAUL??????
This family has serious gender issues.

It's quite common

Angharad's picture

to shorten Pauline to Paul in conversation.

Angharad

I enjoyed this,

And would like to see what happens to Kate. I understand where she is coming from, having transitioned I still don't understand what drove me, I just feel lucky having survived it. Kate could be very very lucky, the earlier it is addressed the better the outcome.

Loved your vignette

Patricia Marie Allen's picture

A great way to solve the problem. I've envisioned such a story line before only, unlike you, I would go into a lot more story. But your approach did just as you blog suggested and left me to fill in the rest. Good way to go. I'm sure my way of filling it in was different than many others.

Hugs
Patricia

Happiness is being all dressed up and HAVING some place to go.
Semper in femineo gerunt

A lovely Short Story

Thanks Ang, for a lovely vignette.

Your ability to create characters so well, is highlighted in the comments you have received. Cries of 'more please' are to be expected however, your blog entry explains it is just a glimpse into a life. the reader must imagine the rest.

Well done Ang,

Anne G.

What a cool story. Contrary

What a cool story. Contrary to some of the previous commenters, I do not think it's a harsh or unreasonable "punishment". This isn't the first time he's been caught, and he IS using his sister's clothes without her permission.

A familar scenario

Where do you find the time ?
Nice story, are more chapters in the offing ? You could always set the story in Wales.

Cefin

Seems to me -

that 'Kate' is either TV or TG but either way she'll not be too distressed with her 'punishment'..
Short and sweet Ang.

bev_1.jpg

Routine

Jamie Lee's picture

This is a nice story, and nicely written.

Mom shows more understanding than Pauline by saying it looks like Kevin needs to dress in girls clothing. She could have gone ballistic and beat him, grounded him or kicked him out of the house. But she did none of those things. Instead, she recognized his need and is going to help him despite himself.

Kevin wants this, wants to wear the clothes, but is frightened of what will be said. Now he knows, now he's getting his desire.

This story could be developed into a broader story of how Kevin's/Kate's life progresses.

Others have feelings too.

How mant times does it turn out right like this

Pauline won't be happy until mom buys her new sister a wardrobe.th8NXEZD58.jpg
Hopefully when dad gets home it'll be a done deal, that he'll be ok with.

Cefin

We seem divided, us readers..

...some saying there's forcing starting, others saying she (Mom) is just facilitating.......
I'm on the side of the facilitators...... Caught three times now, not understanding his/her urges......
Any Mother who knows her kids will understand. What the Father, remote as he is, would think is another matter.

Let the story progress and let the cow of a Sister come to accept that she isn't the centre of the Universe!
Nice start.
Ginger xx

I think I like mom

You run around in knickers? You get to be treated like a girl then.

I like Mom

We have tales told by Uncle Remus, in the States. In one of them, a rabbit begs not to thrown into the briar patch. The rabbit's live in briar patches.

Please Mom, don't force me to dress like my sister ! Mom is a sly old fox.

Karen

Was brought up on

Angharad's picture

Brer Rabbit and Aesop's fables progressing to the myths of Ancient Greece and Rome by about age ten - no wonder I'm weird!

Angharad

Get your own

This was an awesome story

Girls rule