Mourning Of A Loved One Chp. 5

Printer-friendly version

Leslie Bounty’s Apartment, Brussels, Belgium:
Leslie was snuggled against her husband and still felt his manhood buried deep in her body. She knew he was going to be stuck for a while. She was already pregnant with their first child but loved feeling his manhood inside her body.

Her cell phone starts beeping, letting her know a text message has just arrived. She would be a little late if she had to show up early at her job. She had to wait until her husband’s manhood shrunk, small enough to pull out of her vagina.

She reaches over to the nightstand on her side of the bed and retrieves her cell phone. She notices the message is from her cousin Mouse. She knew her cousin worked for the British Secret Service. She read the message and couldn’t believe Mrs. Cara Bounty had died. She only met the woman once when she discovered she was related to the Bounty clan.

Her father was Joseph Allen Bounty, who had impregnated her mother while undercover. He had come to Brussels to investigate the aid to one of the members of the NATO alliance. Her mother had gone undercover to find out why he was investigating a member of NATO.

Her mother never knew the true name of her father. That was until last year when a friend of hers gave her one of those DNA test kits for her birthday. When she got the results back, she was shocked to find out that she was related to the Bounty clan.

A few days after receiving the results, her father showed up at her residence. She was coming home from work after stopping to do some shopping at the food market when she spotted him waiting for her. She recognized him because he was well-dressed and stuck out. She also noticed certain features about him that she had inherited from him.

“What is it, sweetie?” Brandon had felt his wife stir and heard her cell phone beep.

“A member of the Bounty clan has died. My cousin Mouse was letting me know.”

“You have a cousin named Mouse?” Brandon hasn’t met all of his wife’s relatives yet.

“Yes, I have a cousin named Mouse. She’s a computer expert.”

“Did you know who the person was that died?” Brandon was curious about his wife’s family.

“I only met her once. It was when my birth father took me back to Ireland to meet his wife and my other siblings.” Leslie couldn’t believe she had several half-brothers and several sisters.

“Are you going to go to the funeral?” Brandon figures he could meet his wife’s family then.

“The funeral isn’t for two weeks, but I guess I will.” Leslie would have to put a request in to her boss to take time off.

“Where is the funeral going to be?” Brandon runs his fingers down Leslie’s spine.

“I’m not sure. I’ll have to text my father to find out.” Leslie reaches over and puts her cell phone back on the nightstand.

She snuggles back up against her husband and falls back to sleep. She feels her husband kiss the back of her neck as he holds her against his chest. She loved feeling her husband’s warm body against hers. She still couldn’t get over the fact that she had married a legendary Werewolf.

She knew her husband had been around since World War 1 and had lost his family when the Germans learned his family’s secret. His clan had been hidden for centuries until a German squad attacked the village he had been born in.

Leslie wakes up several hours later and starts to get dressed for work. She enjoyed her work at NATO headquarters. There were days that could be challenging because sometimes, she had to put up with the head of state from countries that were assholes or put up with their
representatives.

Brandon walks up behind Leslie and wraps his arm around her slender waist. He leans down, kisses her on her cheek, and pulls her against his body. His hand slides down to her abdomen and lets it rest there. He loved that she was developing a slight bump.

Leslie knew Brandon couldn’t wait to be a father. He has waited a long time for her to come along. Sure, Brandon had been with other normal and supernatural women, but she was the only one capable of giving him, children.

“You love feeling my abdomen.” Leslie knew her husband loved her body.

“I like feeling our children in you. You have no idea how long I have waited for a woman like you.” He holds her closer.

“Well, now you have me.” She kisses him.

Brandon drives Leslie to work. He wasn't going to take any chance of someone hurting her. He knew she had some enemies of her own. He heard about what happened to her when she was just an intern. A smuggler had hidden a small bag of conflict diamonds among her belongings. She had no idea that those diamonds were meant as payment for a hit.

He drives Leslie to work and drops Leslie off. He kisses her before she gets out of the car.

“You have a good day, sweetie.”

“Thanks.” Leslie waves to her husband as she walks towards the entrance.

Brandon drives off. He had a job to get to. He hopes his wife can get the time off to go to the funeral.

Jack’s Ranch, Caldwell, Montana:
Jack sits in the saddle on his favorite horse as he rides out to join the men in the back pasture of his ranch. He knew this day was coming for his mother and wished he could have been by her side. He knew she would be joining his father finally. He knew his mother loved his dad very much and was waiting for the day the two of them would see each other again.

Chaos was running beside the horse Jack was riding. His horse was used to Chaos’s presence and paid him no mind. It had taken some time to train his horse not to be frightened of Chaos. It was difficult, but his horse accepted Chaos’s presence.

Jack spots his men herding the cattle and joins them. The work on the ranch will get his mind off his mother’s death. He was glad that his children and grandchildren had gotten a chance to be with their grandmother and great-grandmother.

While Jack and his men herd cattle and buffalo to a different area of the pasture, Haylee watches her grandfather from on top of her favorite horse. She knew better than to go and bother her grandfather and the men while they were working.

Waffles was standing near Haylee’s horse. Roxy was back at the house being played with by her little sister Catori. She knew several wolves were nearby because she could feel them. Ever since Rae showed up, she has been teaching Haylee how to use the ability she has to communicate and control animals. Haylee didn’t like controlling animals but wanted to become their friend and earn their trust. She found that animals responded better to her that way.

Haylee looks down at Waffles “do you want to go and play with the cows?”

Waffles just looked at Haylee like she was nuts. They were big and could trample her. She wasn’t like those wolves on the ranch. She was just an ordinary coyote.

“Come on, waffles, let’s go check out the tree house.” Haylee starts riding toward the treehouse she and Arabella took shelter in once.

She knew her grandfather was upset because his mother had died. She was going to miss her great-grandmother. She liked her a lot, and she was fun to be around. She also told her stories about her mother.

Haylee watches as Waffles chases after a rabbit as she rides her horse.

up
91 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

It's a large clan

Samantha Heart's picture

Ever knew how big the Bounty family was. It's obviously A VERY LARGE clan.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Leslie Bounty

Would be consider a missing Bounty. Her mother only knew her father's undercover name, not his true name.
Also, she is of a separate Bounty line. Her lineage can be traced to the third wife of Remus Bounty. His last wife gave him three kids.

garfieldwritingsf.jpg
If there's a book that you want to read, but it hasn't been written yet, then you must write it.”
― Toni Morrison