A Coy Pond and a Couple of Trees Part 4 (The End)

Printer-friendly version

A Coy Pond and a Couple of Trees Part 4 (The End)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Thank you for making it to the end. One door closes and another one opens, and we find Bryson's plan all coming together. I hope YOU like it...

***

Friday

Bryson was lying on the bed watching me get dressed. The 'Personal Shopper' found me a beautiful dark blue dress with polka dots. It had a little black belt and it went perfectly with my heels. I hadn't worn my own clothes all week. I was thinking everyone had better taste than me.

"Giselle? Do you want to know why Susan left me?"

I was brushing my hair and straightening my dress, I turned around to look at him. "I don't know. Do I?"

"She found videos on my phone." He stopped looking at me, I could tell he felt uncomfortable telling me this, he focused his eyes on my legs. "She was so mad. It was such a silly thing. We were young and I thought we were in love."

"What kind of videos?" I sat and he moved over and put his head in my lap.

"Well," He started rubbing my legs, through the cotton of my dress. "You feel so nice." He was stalling, I was getting nervous again. "She found videos that I had taken of her getting dressed and undressed." He looked at me. "She didn't like that I was spying on her, I didn't know she was paranoid about it."

"Did it turn you on knowing that you were spying on her?"

"Not really, I just wanted to see her body, she was so uncomfortable with it. I have never seen her in her lingerie and I definitely never saw her naked. She was always under the covers in her PJ's when I got into bed with her." I bent down and kissed him.

"She left me when Derrick was twelve. Something was happening to her mentally. She went on medication and went to therapy, I didn't know what to do. I'm glad she's finally happy. I can officially relax."

He pulled me into him and we started to make out on the bed, he seemed like such a good man. "Do you have any videos of me on your phone, ha?" I giggled.

"I do."

"Really?" I was surprised, when would he have time.

"Once Lainie told me who you were I would watch you in the backyard. I watched you walk around in all those sexy high heels you had. There is nothing like a woman in high heels. You were so beautiful, too beautiful for me. And of course too beautiful for that empty backyard of yours, heh heh. You were as pretty as Terri. I promised Lainie I wouldn't meet you until I came over to do the yard."

"Really?" He smiled as I laid down next to him and pulled his hard cock out of his pants. We were late to check out but I wanted to feel him. I wanted to make him cum one more time while he was thinking of me traipsing through my yard. I didn't want to tell him that I felt someone was watching me, part of me loved that. I wanted to be part of somebody's fantasy. Wearing heels outside was part of mine.

***

We met Terri and Derrick in the lobby, I apologized and told them I had to take care of Bryson one more time.

"Oh my gawd, you are turning into me, you whore." We laughed but I did want to be more like her. She seemed so comfortable in her world. She was rubbing off on me.

We got back into a new limo, Bryson wanted to drive straight through Brooklyn on the way to our homes in Rockaway. It was one long Avenue after the Manhattan Bridge. From bridge to bridge. Terri and I leaned into the men's arms the whole way. We were so tired but completely content.

Almost an hour later, I had my eyes closed and I heard Bryson ask the driver to turn left. I was thinking we were almost home.

"We're here." He said as I looked out the tinted window.

"We are?" Derrick said as he looked amongst the concrete walls.

"Come on let's go to Lohmans, let's see where you got your necklace." Bryson grabbed my hand and we were in the cold parking garage.

I didn't want to tell them how much I hated it here. How much crazy drama my mother caused by making such a scene when she picked me up years ago. She walked into the mall office and grabbed me out of the chair. She dragged me through the mall with no shoes, and a sore red ring around my wrist, and then out to the parking garage. She wouldn't let me in the car looking like a girl. She messed up my hair and made me wipe off my makeup with tissues. Everyone in the garage was watching me. I tried to hide behind the car. Once in the back seat, I had to undress and then hid under the blanket, listening to her threaten me the entire time.

I told them. "We don't have to do this, it's okay, let's just head home."

Bryson took my hand, "Please, I called, that store is still here. Aren't you a little curious?" I closed my eyes, I could tell he had good intentions, but I wasn't that sure it would help anything. I was way over that part of my life. We started walking inside, Bryson led us directly to the jewelry store. I saw my reflection in the window. I looked perfect in my blue dress and sunglasses. They wouldn't remember me at all, they would only remember the disheveled scared little 'girl.'

A man walked out when he noticed us outside. "Mr. Hughes?"

"Yes," Bryson told him and shook his hand.

"And this must be Giselle, please come in." He was excited but I was shocked that he might have really recognized me. It was six long years ago. "Come," He told us and we followed him into the middle of the store.

We were surrounded by glass display cases. Huge chandeliers hung from the ceiling and light music was being pumped through the speakers. Mr. Lohman had a huge smile on his face when he introduced us to his wife and three other workers. Soon some customers gathered around us, we were all of a sudden part of a crowd. Mr. Lohman took my hand and led me to a beige pillar in the middle of the store. It was full of picture frames, three sides of them.

"This is your section." He told me, his wife had her arm around me and pushed me closer. "I remember slipping the necklace on you. You were so nervous, you were shaking."

He pointed to an old newspaper article. Twenty-one-year-old me looked so bemused to be given something, anything. There were three on just the front side of the pillar.

He told me that the thief took over seven hundred thousand dollars worth of jewelry. "We almost got all of it back. They were finding items near the garage for months afterward. If you weren't at the wrong place at the right time they never would have caught him."

I turned around and Terri had tears in her eyes, she walked up to me and hugged me. "You were almost a local celebrity."

"Almost," I giggled.

"I'm going to have to get your autograph."

We walked around and looked at the other clippings. There were even pictures from the closed-circuit cameras and one of me checking the door of the garage. One of the workers took pictures of me with the Lohmans and then we took a group shot.

"One of those pictures is going right here." Mrs. Lohman was pointing to a spot right on top of the others. "Our little heroine has returned, haha."

"Miss Giselle please sit." I was soon surrounded by everyone and Mr. Lohman looked closely at my necklace with a Loupe Magnifier. "You have kept very good care of it."

Little did he realize, it was kept in a jewelry box for years. I would put it on for pictures and put it right back into the box. It wasn't until meeting Lainie that I decided to wear it, I even forgot I had it on.

He then took out a 'Ring Sizer Measuring Tool' and placed it on a couple of my fingers. "You have beautiful nails, my dear." He then measured my wrist and then thanked me for coming back after all these years. "We have tried to call you numerous times but someone keeps hanging up, haha."

"Well, it wasn't me."

As we were about to leave he gave Terri and me a box. Inside was a thick gold bangle bracelet. "This is a thank you for coming to visit us."

"Come back whenever you are nearby." His wife told us, and she kissed the four of us goodbye. "Now when I tell people that story it will have a wonderful coda. Bye."

I felt perfectly at ease as we made our way back to the limo and I was praying Bryson didn't want to take me to visit my mother. Not that I knew where she lived anyway.

Before we took the bridge back to Rockaway we ate at a fish restaurant and went a little sightseeing by Dead Horse Bay. I told them more stories of when I was younger and hung around the Army buildings, went water skiing near the golf course, and drank cheap wine around Floyd Bennet Field. I felt surprisingly better than ever. Maybe I did have a couple of demons to exorcize. Maybe I was ready for a little change in my life.

***

It was late when we entered the block, I kissed everyone goodnight and Bryson walked me to the door.

"Well? Did you have a great time this week or what?"

"I did. Thank you." We hugged in the darkness and then he kissed me goodnight. Once more his tongue entered my mouth. I had my arms tightly around him.

"Bryson? How many times do we need to kiss before you become my boyfriend?" I was trying to be cute, but I kind of wanted to know. I wanted to fall asleep tonight knowing I had the best boyfriend.

"According to my calculations, mmm, one more." And it was our longest one yet. I had my long nails in his short hair, and he was fingering my bra strap. We finally came up for air and he left to go home. I watched him walk next door, and then we waved and entered our houses together. It was a little romantic, silly, but still romantic.

***

Friday Night Still

I couldn't believe I was home by myself, I hadn't been alone all week. The men were done in the yard and it was more quiet than usual on a Friday night. It was another two weeks until the beaches were open. Lainie would be home sometime this weekend, I hadn't thought of her once, I don't even think I had time to miss her.

After I took a long bath I slipped into a short silky white nightie. I put my hair up into a ponytail and slipped on beige thigh-highs and white pumps. I was never able to become a girl so easily in my life. I was so feminine just walking out of the bath. Something happened to me after being with Bryson, I didn't even consider myself male anymore. I could still feel his hands on my body and I was still sore from his hardness. I hated to think of the conversation I would have to have with Lainie when she comes back. For her, dressing up was only for sex, I hated to bring up the idea that I wanted to do it more. Especially now, I wanted to do it forever. I decided I was going to introduce the rest of my block to Giselle.

I put on YouTube and found 'Escape (The Piña Colada Song),' grabbed a blanket, and slipped onto my couch. I had the little leather box Mr. Lohmen gave me. I put on my new bracelet, I didn't want to do it in the limo in front of everyone. I didn't want everyone to know how fulfilled I was to receive something this nice. It was my second piece of jewelry. I slipped it on and admired the way it looked on my thin wrist. The bracelet, the breasts, the hair, even my face were so feminine, I didn't have to try hard at all to be a girl right now. I was going to lay down and slip into a blissful sleep.

'Yes, I like piña coladas
And gettin' caught in the...'

My Apple dinged. "Hi, Giselle."

"Hi,"

"You are so close, can I come over and see you? I won't stay long." Bryson was whispering, I had my eyes closed. He still wanted to see me. How was I ever going to lose this smile on my face?

"Okay, just walk in, the kitchen door is open."

I hung up and pulled the blanket tighter around me, I drifted off, the TV softly playing a different song.

When I woke there was a man on the floor leaning against the couch, his hair was inches from my face. I could smell his soap and I reached out to touch him. My dream was becoming real. He turned around and kissed my cheek. He fixed my blanket and sat back down. I put my arm around his shoulder, then played with his hair while he leaned back against the couch again. I fell asleep.

***

Saturday

I woke up, it took a while for my eyes to adjust. I didn't know where I was, I didn't even know who I was. I heard breathing, Bryson was on the floor covered with a small blanket. I slipped off the couch and cuddled into his arms. This is how I wanted to wake up in the morning, with the warmness of someone next to me. Bryson adjusted and I slipped seamlessly into his arms.

We woke a couple of hours later. He was watching me and running his fingers through my hair.

"Morning."

I smiled, "Good morning, oh I had such a great sleep. We can take it easy all day."

"Not today, today is going to be busy, beautiful." And then he kissed me and I climbed on top of him.

"You are going nowhere yet," I told him as he laughed. His hard body under me, I was so light. First I gave his cock a tentative suck, I wanted him wet. I felt I was getting better at cocksucking, maybe one day I would be as good as Terri. I looked up at him while he was hard and reaching the back of my throat. I kept on sucking. I then moved back up, losing his cock from my lips and now my ass rubbing his hard wet manhood. He didn't even try but his cock made its way into me again. I couldn't believe how easy it was to fuck after the first time. His cock must have had sonar.

I started pushing back on him, "What are we doing today?"

"Well first, I want to show you the backyard." I felt him push into me more, I couldn't speak. I lifted myself and he grabbed my waist. I felt myself bounce on his hard cock again. Each push down he went just a little bit deeper, and he felt so huge.

"I can't wait," I told him. He started to buck a little faster, a smile on his face. We fucked for a while, I felt him build to an incredible orgasm. He kept saying my name and moaning. All of a sudden he started coming inside of me. His jism was making its way up and I felt some drip down. I was loving bouncing on his cock. I wasn't ready to come, I was still too tired. "Keep pushin' baby, I'm almost done."

He smiled even bigger and pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled away to look at him. "Don't move too far away from me." I wanted to feel his breath on my face. I wanted him to be in kissing distance. "Are you happy your girlfriend made you come?" And then my orgasm hit. I was moving down on his dick and I came all over my white panties. I wasn't tucked in anymore but it was hidden by my nightie. I came for so long. When I was done I let him slip out and I lay on his chest.

"Are you glad your boyfriend made you cum?" He asked.

"Mmm, I'll thank him when I see him." We laughed, I didn't want to move at all.

***

Slowly I got up and made coffee, Bryson wanted to show me the backyard after I came out of the shower.

Walking out, I took my supplements and rubbed the cream on my butt, I couldn't wait for it to be as big and round as Terri's. I slipped a navy blue tank top and a green and blue striped mini skirt. I had on nude pantyhose and three-inch tan pumps.

Bryson was drinking coffee in a robe when I walked in. "Wow, good morning, your hair looks amazing."

"Really?"

"Really." He put his face into my neck and nuzzled me. "Okay, it's almost showtime."

We walked out the kitchen door, of course, it was still open. We were no sooner outside and I noticed people walking into the yard with chairs. An entire row of them. I turned and looked at Bryson, what could he possibly be up to?

"We are kinda havin' a little party around the koi pond and new trees." He smiled a little sheepish.

"A little party?"

"Mmm, here are your new trees." And he pointed to a row of them, maybe twenty along the border of the lot. They were totally hiding the fence. "Over here we made a new garden, vegetables, and spices. And on this side flowers, nice right?"

I had to admit it looked incredible I was speechless, but also distracted by all the people milling about. We moved to the middle of the yard onto a flat surface probably made of wood.

"And under here, somewhere" Bryson stamped with his foot, "A new pool, from here to there."

"A new pool? Did Lainie ask for that?"

"No but it was always in Derrick's plans, he designed everything. We are going to set up the chairs and tables on it for today."

We then made our way to the back with more hedges and trees, they surrounded the koi pond and running fountain. A little wooden sign was in the water, the fish were swimming around it, a light was on top for viewing at night. It said 'A Coy Pond and a Coupla Trees.'

"Um, Bryson?"

"Mmm."

"Someone spelled the sign wrong." I was smiling, I could tell he loved it, he loved listening to the bubbling water, the neighbors in the background. He loved that I was confused.

"No, that's what Lainie asked for, that's what she got. Do you think she will be surprised?" I looked at him, I shrugged, I haven't thought about her or her requests from almost a week ago. "You can tell everyone the 'Coupla' trees are from Italy," And he laughed, he took my arm, he showed me the rest of the yard.

The yard was so much more beautiful during the day, the whole area was amazing. They even put up some lights, a couple of speakers and they painted the cabana blue. It was a completely different yard. This was a yard for someone with more friends than me.

We walked all the way to the back. Between two trees and surrounded by flowers was a little stage. "And right here is where Terri and Derrick are going to get married."

I looked up at him, "Married?" Then more people arrived, we were in everyone's way. A catering cart, a couple of bartenders, and waitresses, we left them to go inside. I asked him again, "Married?

"Yes, you are correct." He kissed me, then checked his phone. "I'm gonna get dressed. Terri is on her way over."

***

Saturday Afternoon

We were in my bedroom, Ara was dressing Terri in her long white gown. She looked beautiful, I was happy for her. Ara was teasing Terri's hair giving it more height when she spied me watching her in the mirror. "Giselle? I know it's a little late but will you be my maid of honor?"

"Really?" Really was the word I used most in my life, I was constantly surprised. I was very surprised right now.

"Yes really. Who else would I ask?"

"Um, yes, definitely yes. Is my dress okay for maidofhonoring?"

Ara laughed, "Is that a real word?"

"Ha," Terri laughed with her, "You look beautiful, yellow is definitely your color, it matches the flowers." I was wearing a short yellow chiffon dress and yellow platform pumps. I felt underdressed but I didn't have too many options for public consumption. My wardrobe was going to expand with Terri in my life.

When her hair and makeup were done, her mother, Teresa came in to help. She kissed me hello and told me I had a beautiful house.

"You know," Terri turned to me, "It was always the plan to have the wedding here, your yard is so perfect."

I touched her shoulder, "It's even more perfect now with you, Ara, and your mom here." I smiled. I was quite happy, tired, but happy.

The three of us went outside. The chairs were already set up on a platform covering the pool and music was on. The Bee Gees were playing as the guests took their seats. Ara sat up front next to Terri's mom, and Susan and Ted. Even Ray and some of the workers were here. I knew so many people at this wedding, I met so many this week. Everyone on the block was here too, even Mr. Lohman and his wife made it.

A slight breeze made its way around us as my boyfriend kissed me, he kissed me in front of everyone as I made my way beside him, after walking down the aisle. Bryson and I were on the stage with Derrick. The DJ started the wedding march and Terri walked down the makeshift aisle with her stepfather. It was nice, I wanted to cry I was enjoying myself so much.

I stood back and watched Terri and Derrick get married, it was so romantic when they both said 'I do.' Everyone cheered. Then there was suddenly a commotion behind them. I heard someone yelling. I turned around, Lainie was back. Her week on her own was over.

"What the fuck is going on?" Lainie and Joan were watching, their hands on their hips. I could tell she was looking for me. "Where the fuck is Samuel?" That was my male name, but Samuel wasn't here anymore.

Everything sort of stopped. The crowd watched as I hopped off the platform in my yellow heels, I had to get her to calm down. I didn't want her to ruin Terri's wedding. Why was she so mad? When I reached the two of them Bryson was right beside me.

"Lainie, please let's go inside." She looked at me, Bryson's hand was on my hips.

"What the fuck... Look at you, what did you do?" I didn't know if she was talking to me or Bryson.

"Let's go inside, please," I begged. Everyone was watching us. She was annoyed as she followed me to the side of the house and I heard the Bee Gees go back on through the speakers.

She was even more livid, thank god Joan was quiet. "What the fuck is up back here, didn't you read my note? All I asked for was a coy pond and a coupla trees." She looked around and gave a nasty face to Bryson. Then she focused on me. "And now YOU'RE getting married? Right in the yard! You gotta be shitting me!" She pushed me.

"What? Why are you yelling?"

"Why does he have his hands all over you?" She put hers on her hips again and stared at Bryson. "You were just supposed to keep her busy this week, this is fucking ridiculous. Now you're getting married... "

"Lainie, I'm in yellow..."

Bryson interrupted us and turned me around. "You know we could get married too, it would be nice." He then pulled a ring out of his jacket. "Mr. Lohman brought this with him today."

"Fuck!" Lainie watched as he slipped it on my finger, and then she stormed off, "Fucking assholes..." She stomped on all the flowers in her path, and then she and Joan were gone.

I looked up at Bryson. "Really?"

"Yes Really, heh heh."

***

Another Beautiful Saturday Afternoon

I loved my new backyard. The four of us sat at the new white tiled table listening to music, it was still the 1970's back here.

'If you like making love at midnight
In the dunes on the cape
You're the lady I've looked for
Come with me and escape'

We were all in bikinis and bathing suits while the fountain bubbled and the neighborhood was alive with people going to the beach.

"Would you like a Piña Colada?" I asked the young couple standing over us. They both took a glass as Bryson and I happily showed them the property. "We live right next door." I pointed past the line of trees with my long orange nails. I told them we hosted two weddings here. They were impressed and took pictures.

We sat down and waited for others to come to the open house.

"Have you heard from Lainie?" Terri asked me, her top was small so she went without boobs, unlike me.

"Not at all. I was hopin' she met someone on the cruise."

Bryson poured some more of the frozen drinks. "You know Lainie figured you would be alone that whole week she went away, she wanted me to keep you company so she didn't feel guilty about sowing her wild oats. That's her words. I don't really know how to sow those things."

"Ha, I guess she didn't expect me to fall in love."

"Well, she did tell me you fall in love very easily." We laughed.

"Really? Well, she was right about that."

***

We sold the place on the first day of the open house. It was too bad, we were having so much fun. Bryson was correct in thinking that with the pool and new gardens the property would be worth more than twice as much. I would use some of the money for when we go away on our honeymoons together, we didn't want to leave the busy beaches just yet. Maybe we will take a cruise to Florida. Maybe.

'Yes, I like piña coladas
And gettin' caught in the rain...'

***

The End

***

up
45 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thank You

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thanks, EllieJo Jayne for reading... Nothing like a good wedding...

You hit all the right notes

Jill Jens's picture

And I love the fact that every story revolves around a mystery song. I have a song for every occasion.

Jill

Come with me and Escape...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

I so love music. The crazy thing is I can use any song I want, I can even use The Beatles, and no one will stop me, get mad, send a lawyer, or even give me a stern lecture. Ha, sometimes I think I can use a stern lecture too. Oh well, there is nothing like a little music for mood and ambiance. Thank you Jill for reading about this new wonderful couple out in the Rockaways... Have fun...

Come with me and Escape...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

I so love music. The crazy thing is I can use any song I want, I can even use The Beatles, and no one will stop me, get mad, send a lawyer, or even give me a stern lecture. Ha, sometimes I think I can use a stern lecture too. Oh well, there is nothing like a little music for mood and ambiance. Thank you Jill for reading about this new wonderful couple out in the Rockaways... Have fun...

I am trying to Escape...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Sabrina will you stop writing the same thing over and over again... ha...

Not that anyone asked but...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Artists' lyrics I have used in my stories include Stevie Wonder, of course, Rupert Holmes, Dusty Springfield, Lit, Mariah Carey, Tavares, Gloria Gaynor, Whitney Houston, and Donna Summer... one of my favorites, Rolling Stones, Leonard Cohen, Billy Joel, The Temptations, The Grease Soundtrack, and John Lennon. Ha, the list is so long, there are so many more, even the stories I haven't finished yet. Thank god no one has reported me to ASCAP or BMI, ha...

Love the sweet ending

Thanks for a nice story Sabrina. Always sad to move but better to find a new home without memories of Lainie.

>>> Kay

A view of a Koi Pond and a couple of trees...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Plus she will be right next door with her new husband and across the street from her new best friends. Things always work out so well for my heroines... Thank you Kay, so much, for reading...