Life Seems to Suck Sometimes (The End)

Printer-friendly version

LSTSS end 2 small.png

Life Seems to Suck Sometimes (The End)
By Sabrina G. Langton

***

Author's Note: Hmmm... the last chapter where we laugh, we cry, we go out for drinks and we enjoy each other's company... ha... of course, what else would we be doing... Thank you my lovelies for sticking around and I hope YOU like it... and remember 'ef everybody else... ha...

***

Part 5 of 5

I told them everything, while Angie picked me out one of the outfits. Trevor thought I should wear jeans but Angie wanted me in a long dress. "No flowers this time just long vertical stripes. That's your style." It had pink, white and cyan ones. I had on nude pantyhose and white platform sandals. The dress had little spaghetti straps and I wore a strapless white bra with matching panties. Angie gave me a necklace from her collection and did my makeup.

"You just need a little color, you are glowing today." She added pink to my lips and eyes. My long nails matched this dress better than the one I had on yesterday. She gave me a touch of mascara and a slight brush of blush to my cheeks and forehead. Some setting spray and we were done.

"Lilly is going to pick me up here with a limo," I told them.

"Really? Do I finally get to meet her? I was jealous Trevor met her first."

"I realized I was just being silly, I should have had you meet her a year ago. I was afraid something would slip out, something I didn't want her to know."

Angie was fixing my hair with a curling iron, "We could have been hanging out this whole time."

"Well Lilly isn't a 'hanger outer,' so I can't really just blame myself." We heard a car horn.

***

We were in Angie's living room, Lilly was wearing jeans and heels, maybe Trevor was right.

"You look so nice," I told her.

"Yeah, but look at you two. You three. You three are gorgeous." She smiled and investigated my hair. "Is this all you?

"Doesn't she look incredible?" Angie cut in. "No more wigs, this is all Giselle."

Lilly looked at me, it was a weird look. "Maybe we better go, it's getting late."

I grabbed my bags and we said goodbye and slipped into the back of the limo. I had never been a passenger so much in my life. It was nice having someone else in control, I mean drive me around.

The Flores house was close to the convention center we were at last week, so we had close to an hour ride. I showed Lilly what I bought for the children and she laughed. "No one will love crayons as much as you."

"Me?"

"You always have them on your tables, but I've never seen you use them."

I usually colored my books at my vanity, I loved to watch myself in the mirror, my tongue sticking out of the side of my mouth, I think it was part of my Autogynephilia. Catching a glimpse of my breasts or earrings. It was comforting, I used to color so much as a child, I grew up loving bright wonderful tones and hues. Looking at the dress I had on confirmed it.

We passed by the convention center, I noticed a lone white car in the parking lot. Lilly watched me as I turned around to get a better look. "Last Saturday was so nice. I'm glad you had fun."

I smiled at her, "I did. Um, where did you go at the end of the night, I was looking all over for you."

She moved slightly away from me, her back more against the door. She shrugged her shoulders, "I came back, I saw you talking to a man at the bar, I didn't want to bother you."

"Oh, I didn't know." I looked at her, I felt disappointed in myself. "He was very nice, I wish you met him."

"Well, I went out with two guys from work, we went to the Windjammer." She looked disappointed in herself. "I got a little drunk. But the two of them were so much worse." She looked at her watch. "Um, it's after two we are going to be a little late."

"No worries."

"Um, those two guys... well Jim, he is the one who gave me that crazy strap-on thing. It was his idea, he told me his boyfriend loves it. He had it in his car, I still can't believe I took it. I brought it back to his house and I left it dangling on his doorknob."

She looked at me and I started to laugh. "That's crazy, you left it out for his neighbors to see?"

"I did. Was that wrong?" She rubbed her eyes, "He called me the next day and asked how it went. I told him it didn't go too well."

"Well, it's a story we can retell, we can get a couple of miles out of it, ha."

***

I didn't know why, but I was nervous as we walked to the backyard of the Flores house, the property was huge. We heard Bossanova music as we made our way to the ornate gate. My hands were full, Lilly opened it.

"Ah, here you are," Mrs. Flores, Delfina came up to us, she took one of my bags and gave us hugs. "Beautiful women to brighten my garden," She said in her light Spanish accent. "Ben!"

Benjamin walked out with the two children in his hands. "Welcome, come in, come in, the children are so happy to see you."

Alma and Bruno ran up to me and they both hugged my hips, I felt the other three watch as I bent down. "I have missed both of you, can I have another hug? I want to be even happier." And they did, Alma around my shoulders and Bruno around my neck. I was surprised I had this effect on children, adults were usually pretty nonchalant to my presence. "I have something for you two, let's go someplace quiet and leave the adults to themselves."

The other three laughed and I followed the children into the yard. It was nice it was only us and someone at the barbeque pit. "That's Jay, he's doing the cooking today," Ben told us and we waved.

The children led me away from the adults and we sat at a picnic table. I saw Lilly taking out all the bottles I brought, and show them to Benjamin. He studied each bottle and jar, I smiled at him as he waved to me.

The two children showed me the games they had next to us, they seemed quite happy that someone was visiting them. I took out the crayons and coloring books. "I was wondering if we could color together." They both had smiles on their faces.

Alma laughed, "Bruno loves to color, he has pictures up all over his room."

I looked up at the little boy, with thick brown hair and brown eyes. He looked more like his mother than his father, they both did. I tousled his hair. "Let's make more pictures, then I want to see both of your rooms. I want to see where you have fun."

He smiled at me "Okay."

I had six books and we each took one, and one of the boxes of crayons each. They both picked one with animals, but of course, I took the one with princesses. Of course, Lilly would look at this and think how typical of me. How stereotypical, someone who wore dresses would want to color more dresses. I always found a dress that was similar to what I had on and colored it to match. I had been doing this since I was young. I had coloring books in my closet completely filled with past outfits. When I was young I had so few, my books would be filled with black and red dresses to reflect it. I only had to buy a box of six crayons. As I grew up, and my wardrobe grew, so did my color palette. I was proud now to show off my new books with all the colors of the rainbow, maybe I was finally ready to become a woman. My closet has finally caught up to my box of crayons. My sixty-four box of crayons.

"How are the children doing?"

I looked up, it was Benjamin. I smiled. "We are doing fine, thank you."

He smiled and sat next to me, he handed me a drink. "This is what we used to drink in Argentina, it's just Fernet and Coke. Have you ever had that before? I just smiled, I had everything before.

"Thank you," and we clinked glasses, the children clinked with their juice boxes.

***

It was a wonderful day, I investigated the children's rooms with them and their mom, Delfina. They hung up my pictures on their walls and they gave me some of theirs to take home. I was in Bruno's room, it was so big, it was so colorful. I watched him tape my picture to his busy wall. It was a princess in a striped dress, all white, pink, and cyan. I sat on the bed, I was getting emotional. I started to cry as I watched the two children.

Delfina put her arms around me as she sat. "Are you okay?"

I turned to look at her, she was a perfect specimen of a human being. She was beautiful, she had a wonderful husband and two perfect children. I was so happy for her. I started to cry a little more, as she hugged me tighter.

I felt Bruno's hand on my leg, "Don't be sad Giselle."

I looked at him, my eyes were so watery. His room was nothing but a blur. I picked him up and put him on my lap. He leaned against me as Delfina put her head on my shoulder. "I'm not sad, I'm quite happy. I'm sorry I can't get my emotions correct today." They laughed and hugged me tighter.

We heard someone call us. Bruno looked at me and patted my cheek, "That's my brother. He can't wait to see you."

***
I went into the bathroom to check my makeup, and to compose myself. I was having a wonderful time even though I couldn't stop crying. Now I was going to meet another brother.

I clicked down the stairs and then out to the yard. Ben and Lilly were talking to a man. When I opened the screen door the three of them looked at me. The three of them had smiles on their faces. The man broke away from the others and walked over to me as I made my way towards them.

"Marcelo?"

"Very good, you remember me?" He laughed and hugged me. "You are even more beautiful in daylight." I was a little stunned, and I could feel Lilly's eyes on me. I wonder if she realized this was the man I was at the bar with last week. I wonder if she had any idea I had done nothing but think about him since we split.

"Are you the brother?"

"Ha, I am. Is that okay?"

I smiled at him, the day seemed surreal to me. "It is, I so love Alma and Bruno, no one has ever been nicer to me... ever."

"Ever? Then you are not hanging around with the right people." He laughed and I heard his slight Spanish accent. I suddenly felt very at home. He took my hand and we sat at the long family table, all of us. We had our Fernet and Coke's and we were served salad and rice and lots of meat. We talked, we laughed, and Marcelo and I even went and played games with the children. I felt my Spanish accent get a little thicker while I talked to him. He smiled whenever I said anything slightly funny.

We were drinking coffee, the three boys were having a catch with one of the footballs. We sat and watched. Lilly was playing with my hair. "You know, before we met, your mother used to tell my mother that you needed more friends."

I turned around to look at her. "Really?"

"She told me, once the Sosa girls moved away you were always by yourself. See I knew of them before you told me. Personally, I think your mother just wanted you out of the house, haha."

"I'm sure Giselle has plenty of friends now," Delfina said, after refilling up our mugs.

"Well," Lilly put her head on my shoulder, "she has me, that's really all she needs but it's nice to have a little backup." She looked up at Delfina.

"Ha, I want to be the backup then."

Marcelo came back and sat next to me, he held my hand. "What am I missing, you three are so quiet."

"Nothing," I told him, "We are just being silly, These two think I need more friends."

"They do? Well then sign me up."

***

I was watching Lilly talking to her boss and his wife, she was so comfortable. She was at home wherever she went. I wish I was more like her. She would never start to cry watching children. She was always in control.

Lilly was going to take the limo home, but Marcelo wanted to drive me. I wanted him to take us both but Lilly said she didn't want to be the third wheel. She was surprisingly okay with everything today. I took her back outside I wanted to ask her something.

"Lilly, remember when you told me that you owed me a huge favor?"

"Of course."

"Well, I want to collect."

She laughed, "Do you? Right now?"

I smiled, "Can you do me a favor and let me be a jerk for a little while longer and you can be understanding and nice about everything, forever?" Just then the screen door opened and the two little ones ran out. They gave us hugs goodbye.

I caught Lilly's eyes, "Okay. If that's how you want to waste your favor." She laughed and we said goodbye to everyone else.

***

We were in Marchelo's car, it was nice and big, he had R&B on the stereo. My head was back against the seat and I had my eyes closed, it had been another perfect day. I opened my eyes and I watched him drive, he was so quiet. I started to lift my dress, I watched him as I crossed my legs and brought the hem over my knees. I looked down, I wanted to see my heels, I wanted to rub my stockings. I was doing this for me, but I knew Marcelo would enjoy it too. I was out all day in this marvelous dress, my nails still looked amazing after the two days. I watched as they tickled my nyloned thighs. I had fantastic legs, it was one of the things I was most proud of, now I was proud I had more friends than legs.

"Giselle?"

"Mmm?"

"There was a time in my life when I thought I would never see you again. Last week, I got so busy, I went back to find you and you were gone. The bartender told me you were waiting for me. I felt terrible."

"I was quite sad you disappeared."

"Well I told my father I met the most beautiful, interesting woman and we looked through the pictures from the event. I was a little surprised to see a picture with little Bruno's arms around you. I feel like he found you for me."

I turned my head at him and smiled. "You have a wonderful little brother, I am guessing that you have a wonderful life." I looked back out the window, my hands still on my thighs, it was dark out but the coast still had some light. By coincidence, we passed by the convention center again.

"Marcelo, wait!" I yelled he pulled over.

"What's the matter?"

"I have a crazy idea." First I made him kiss me and rub my thighs, and then I made him turn the car around.

***

We were in the white Porsche. The keys jingling in the ignition. I couldn't believe the car was still here all alone, all week. I saw the note I put under the windshield wiper of Marcelo's car, it was flapping in the slight breeze. It was a picture that Alma colored, she didn't like it, but I folded it up and put it into my purse anyway. I was glad it came in handy.

"Should we put the top down?" Marcelo was looking for a switch, a button almost anything.

"Of course."

"Let's try this." There was a whirring sound and the top started to collapse. The ocean air completely enveloped us. "Who's car is this?" He asked me again, but I didn't know.

"Someone staying close to here, he has a thing for cars," I told him, he laughed and we took off. It was a nice comfortable ride, the man from the event had every reason to be proud of it.

We were heading away from my townhouse, we were now on the highway. My hair was blowing in the full breeze. Thank god it was my own, I would be holding tight if it wasn't. Once again I lifted my dress, I wanted to feel the wind on my nylon encased legs. I pushed the hem up to my panties. I put my knees together, I wanted to feel the breeze consume me. I wanted to feel like a woman.

"Marcelo?"

"Yes?"

"Would you believe me if I told you I wasn't a complete woman?" I asked him, my accent as thick as it ever was, the radio was loud and the wind was rustling through our bodies. I looked straight ahead.

"What do you mean?"

"I think I'm either transgender or gender fluid, or maybe just trans, I don't really know. But I know exactly what I'm not."

"I think I will believe you if that is what you are asking." He said in the most delicious accent I had ever heard. "My father told me, Lilly had told him something about you. She is very proud of you, you know. She told my father you were very brave."

"Did she?"

"She told my father, she wanted you to be happy but she was a little worried." He shrugged his shoulders.

I turned and looked at him again, "Really? Everything sounds so complicated, maybe, for now, we can just make the music louder?"

"Of course."

We sped by several cars on the turnpike, the music was blasting. I realized I had to find the owner of this car. I hoped I didn't have the only set of keys. I started to laugh. I waved to the people in the slower cars.

"Marcelo?"

"Yes?"

"Stay with me tonight."

"Ha, ha, okay. If that will make you happy."

"But let's first find a quiet spot, let's luxuriate in this wonderful car."

***

We were back on the way towards home, it was cooler and the top was still down. We pulled over into a park with a lake, I wanted a view.

Marcelo put up the top of the car. We went into the back seat. I moved closer to him and pulled up the hem of my dress again, I wish I had on something shorter. His hand took hold of my thigh and I moved closer to him, my head on his arm. I was tired but excited, I was with a man, a man that I had been thinking about all week. I was in the back seat of a car. How many backseats have I been in the last couple of weeks?

I moved my legs up and then under me and now put my head on his shoulder. His arm went around me. "Do you really want me to stay at your house tonight?" He asked.

"If you want, I have an extra bedroom." I looked at him and he kissed me.

"Thank you. Thank you for not being cross with me for leaving you at the bar last week." I moved into him even more, I put my other hand around his shoulder.

"Are you supposed to stay at your father's house tonight?"

"Mmm."

"Will they be worried? Should you not stay?"

"My father would never talk to me if I left you again, heh."

"Call and tell them, I don't want them worried." I turned his head to me and we kissed. His arms went around my body, it was wonderful. Three days, three different men. Marcelo was different, he was the one I had been dreaming about the most.

***

The back of the Porsche was so big and wide compared to the other cars I was used to. He leaned into me and we kissed. My eyes were closed I was enjoying this. I felt my long nails start to investigate his shirt, and I started to unbutton. I rubbed his hard chest and tickled him with my nails. I made my way down to his pants.

"Vamos ver você se exibindo." I said in my imperfect Potuguese.

"Show off?" He kissed the top of my head as he laughed. "Okay." He maneuvered back a little and I unzipped his fly. He was quite hard, his cock was aiming down to his thigh. I had to take his briefs and pants down to get his cock to appear, he was so big. I kissed him once again as I took hold of it. I knew I was going to enjoy this.

I used both of my hands on his manhood as he kissed me, he started to kiss and lick my neck. I pulled back, I took my hands from his cock and pulled up the hem of my dress again, bunching it up above my waist. My legs were perfect and creamy in beige nylon. I pulled back a little more to show off. I brought one of my legs over him and his hand went down to caress it.

"I love your legs," He told me, "I can't wait to see you in something shorter." He then put both hands on my thighs and lifted my legs onto him, his cock came in contact with the nylon. I let him rub and play with me as his cock throbbed. I had my hands around his neck he was making me over-excited. "Giselle, you have a beautiful body, I can't wait until I get to explore all of you."

"Mmm," I moaned as his hands were all over me, I was practically on his lap. "Would you like me to suck your cock," I whispered seductively into his ear. "I want to take you into my mouth."

"He laughed, "You talking like that is going to make me cum," I started to kiss down to his chest. "And you smell amazing, you smell like flowers."

I wanted to look at him, I wanted to see the man that was so nice to me. "Marcelo, I am going to make you very happy. Your cock is going to make me even more." I moved down his body and took his hard manhood into my mouth. I smiled up at him as I licked the sides. I had one hand gripping him and the other rubbing his leg. I felt the hair around my face, I let it slowly move around me as his cock made its way into my hands and mouth.

"Ahhh," He let out a big sigh as I went completely down on him, his hands were playing in my hair. I went up and down on his hard cock only slowing down to try to take him all the way inside me. I felt him go down my throat. His large cock was inside me, I had my lips pressing against the hair on his crotch. I moved up slowly letting him feel the air again. Each time I did this his body started to buck. I knew he was going to cum, but I wanted us to cum at the same time.

He slid out of my mouth and I smiled. "Baby, I want to cum with you." I reached into my panties and untucked, I was too excited. I started to rub as I licked his cock and he watched. His hands were still in my hair, then my cheek, he couldn't take his eyes off of me.

"Oh, my god, Giselle, I'm gonna cum, ahh." I put my pink lips against his hardness and started to rub, him and me. I pushed his cock against my cheek, my lips sliding on the entire length of his manhood. He started to spurt and I gobbled him up, I felt him cum in my mouth. I started to orgasm myself as I rubbed. I couldn't believe we did it and my bottom was still moving like crazy.

I looked up at him as the little bit of his cum was dripping out of my lips and down the length of his cock. I licked and swallowed it all as he watched. I pulled off and took a deep breath. "Woo," I rubbed myself in my panties a little more and then moved up and leaned on his chest. I was so tired, but I felt so good, laying in Marcelo's arms.

I closed my eyes and then heard a screech. We both inched up, there were two cars behind us. I fixed my dress as Marcelo tried to fix his pants. There were four policemen outside surrounding the car. One was holding a gun.

"Can you vacate the vehicle and put your hands up!" I looked up at the cops and we slowly got out of the back door. The one with the gun pointed us to a park bench and made us sit down, Marcelo's pants were still undone. Two of the policeman started going through the car.

Another one was on the phone. "Maybe twenty minutes." He told the others.

Another one asked for ID, one of the Policemen had to get my bag from the car. We handed him our licenses and then they handcuffed us together. I saw the cops study my ID. I was more confused than nervous. I have been in handcuffs before.

The cop stood before us, we were trying to zip up Marchelos pants. "Miss, who's ID is this?"

I looked up at him, "It's mine officer," I said in my slight Spanish accent. He looked again and then shook his head. He then went and shared the information with the others. They all glanced over. It's crazy but I wasn't that embarrassed. I was thinking about what Lilly said about me. If it was a couple of weeks ago and if I was by myself I would have been mortified. Being with Marcelo, it didn't seem that big of a deal. I had been arrested before.

They asked us a bunch of questions and I told them where I got the keys. I could tell Marcelo was pretty amused by my story. I told the cops I left a note on the other car in the convention centers parking lot, explaining that we took the car and we would be back with it. They didn't seem to care.

The cop gave us back our ID and then looked at me a little disapproving. "Miss, are you a guy in a dress?"

I had to bring up my neck and move the hair out of my face to look him in the eyes. "No. And you should never ask that question to anyone." I just looked, challenging him for a follow-up. He shrugged and moved away.

I grabbed Marcelo's hand, it felt crazy in handcuffs. "I'm sorry about this."

"That's okay. It's just a misunderstanding."

I smiled, he wasn't angry at me. I kissed him on the cheek. "Thank you. You know Life Seems to Suck Sometimes?"

"Heh heh, does it?"

"Mmm," I put my head on his shoulders and waited, I was more worried about what his parents were going to think of me.

Ten minutes later another Police car showed up and the man from last week's event walked out of it. He looked in the car and saw us through the windows on the other side, we had the lake to our backs and a bright lampost above us. He had quite a smile on his face as he made his way around. He stood in front of us and he smiled at me. He turned to one of the policemen, "It's okay. I gave her my keys."

He took my hand with the handcuff, "Giselle it's nice to see you again." Marcelo's hand was held up next to ours.

"Funny meeting you here," I told him, and he laughed and so did Marcelo.

The police undid our cuffs and they left. We stood and stretched. I took the man's hand, "I'm sorry. I'm also sorry it's so late, I hope we didn't wake you."

He walked into the car. "That's okay. I did give you the keys, I just figured you would have called me and I would have driven. ha. Do you need a ride?"

***

Soon we were back at the convention centers parking lot, I took the note off of Marcelo's car and handed it to the man. He turned it over, looking at the picture, and then read my little note, and laughed. "I have been calling you all week, they keep telling me you haven't come in yet. I don't even know what that means."

I smiled and took a pen out of my bag, I wrote my real phone number on the colored page. I knew a woman who would be perfect for him and told him.

"My name is Jim." He shook Marcelo's hand, I kissed him goodbye and he got ready to leave.

I leaned into his passenger window, "Jim, Thank you again, today was fun. I will definitely call you to make plans." I waved and he was gone. I put my arms around Marcelo. "I hope you are not going to tell your family how much of a bad girl I am."

"Ha, ha, you know if I tell my father, he will fall in love with you even more."

***

It was after one AM when we pulled up in front of the townhouse, the spot in front was empty and he pulled in. We were exhausted. We both took showers and changed.

I'm sure we were planning on sleeping but I put on a short maroon nightie anyway. I also put on different breast forms and they looked perfect bulging out of the cups. I had on a tiny pair of matching panties and sprawled out on the bed. I heard Marcelo finish in the next room. He knocked, he was wearing his briefs.

"Do you want to sleep with me tonight here, or do you want to sleep alone, all alone in the other bedroom?"

He moved down next to me, he went right for my breasts and kissed them, then he kissed my lips. "I guess I will go next door." And he got up, my mouth was hanging open. He was walking to the door.

He jumped back into bed and held my cheek in his hand, "Like I would be able to leave the smile of a bad girl." He chuckled then kissed me, his tongue played inside of my mouth. He was making me happy.

We got under the covers, and he held me as I draped my arm over his chest and put my head on his shoulders. I moved up and kissed him goodnight.

"Goodnight Giselle."

***

I woke up early, I took a shower, I made myself beautiful.

I made coffee, I knew there was no way I could keep this up. I still had on my little nightie when Marcelo left the bedroom. Sometime in the middle of the night, I gave him a handjob. We made out and I played with his cock. We were both exhausted but I didn't want to waste my time with a handsome man. I rubbed his cock as it stood straight up. It didn't take long, soon I was rubbing the cum all over his stomach. I moved up and licked him completely clean.

I kissed him lightly on the lips, "Goodnight again, I love that you smell like toothpaste and deodorant." I had the most wonderful dreams after that.

He still smelled incredible and sexy when he walked up to me in his briefs. I hugged him and we drank coffee. "Can we go out for breakfast? I want you to see my wonderful town."

"Sure," He smiled, "Whatever you want. I will do anything you ask me to."

***

He got dressed and I got changed. I put on red shorts and a tight red top. I had on nude pantyhose and my tennis shoes. My hair still looked amazing and I brushed it over my left shoulder. I had red lips and red nails and a slight copper color over my eyes. I took a picture and sent it to Angie.

She called me "Who is this woman in shorts?"

"Ha, I think that might be me. We are going to the little coffee shop in town for breakfast, can you come?"

"We?"

"Yes, I want you to meet someone."

***

I asked for Maria at the coffee shop and gave her flowers. I thanked her for working so early. She showed us to my favorite table in front. I felt hands on my back and I got a kiss from Angie and Trevor. It was nice, I introduced them all and everyone seemed to be having fun. I could tell they both approved of my new man. I should have been doing this the whole time that I knew Angie, we should of always double-dated.

We kissed goodbye and made plans to meet for a late lunch at Lola Bistro. I was going to ask for a table of six.

***

Once home I made a couple of calls and then went to join Marcelo on my couch.

"I am off for the next twenty-eight days."

"You are, congratulations." He kissed me and I lay next to him.

"I am going to color, clean, paint, and redecorate and then buy brand new liquor for my cabinet. And you can come here whenever you want, you can even bring the family."

"Okay, I'm going to put that on my calendar."

"Are you always this cheeky?" I asked him, I felt something push against me. "And always this hard?"

***

We had reservations for three PM. Everyone was going to meet us there. I still had on my red short set, with the racing strip down the right side. I felt cute, Marcelo told me red was his favorite color, green was his second.

I let him make love to me while we stood looking out my front window. He eased down my shorts and pantyhose. With just a little lube he entered me. I had my hands with my long red nails holding onto the window sill. He eased in slowly and soon his body was caressing mine. He was completely inside me, it was a wonderful feeling being full of a man.

He moved through my long hair and kissed my neck and cheek, as I looked out on Sunday afternoon. I didn't call my Mother, I might not call her all month. I was daydreaming wondering if her new husband would ever remember my new name, Giselle is pretty hard to forget. I suddenly didn't care, Marcelo's hand went to my tucked-in 'pussy.' I felt his fingers explore me as he pushed his cock in me. His lips still kissing my ear and neck. I rotated my bottom as he pushed in more, he was in so deep and pushing once again so hard. I loved that I had this effect on him. I started to cum in his hands and I felt him shoot his cum into my bottom. We smushed together, I was feeling his juices move inside me. I smiled to myself thinking Sunday outside this window never looked better.

***

I had one stop to make before we went to visit Clair at the bistro.

I loved it here, it was small and quaint and the food was fantastic. It was one of the few places that Lilly genuinely loved. I was going to miss her today.

The three of us walked in and I kissed Claire on the cheek and then introduced her to Marcelo. I even introduced her to the kid who brought the two cases of wine on a hand truck. Clair's was a BYOB and I wanted everyone in her restaurant to celebrate with us. I brought a case of Argentinian Malbec from Salta, the Flores hometown, and a case of Chardonnay from Goiânia, Brazil. Goiânia was where the Sosa's were living and were born.

I said thank you to the boy with the hand truck and Clair showed us to her favorite table.

She took my hand and whispered to me, "This is the first time I have seen you with a man. Is he someone special?" I smiled and raised my perfect eyebrows. "Very good,"

Soon, Angie and Trevor were walking in, Rachael and Jim were behind them. I introduced everyone and we sat down, opening a bunch of the wine bottles.

"Giselle, I have these for you." Clair handed me a large orange envelope with my name on it. I opened it and looked inside. I decided to just dump everything onto the table. Everyone watched.

"What is this?" I held up one of the pieces of paper.

"Why that is your messages, you have been getting calls all week. Someone named Jim had been calling every couple of hours." I looked towards Jim and Rachael and we laughed.

Rachael grabbed my wrist, "I better check on my old childhood home in Newark."

I laughed, "You better, I'm sure there are ten times as many as these."

***

We all said goodbye, Rachael and Tom were going to go out to a movie, and it made me very happy. I couldn't wait to see everyone again. The only one who was missing was Lilly. We walked back to my townhouse and I called her. I asked if she would come over tomorrow night. I hung up, a huge smile creeping across my face.

Marcelo was holding my hand, we were standing in front of the townhouse, "You look very happy."

"I am, I think my life just clicked. I heard it, it went right into the slot. I have been trying to force it in for years. I hang up with Lilly and bam, right in. Thank you." I kissed him. He was one of the extra pieces I needed. He looked at me like I was crazy, but I was in red and he seemed okay with it.

***

Today surprisingly enough was Lilly and my anniversary. My mother introduced us exactly a year ago. I had been buying her presents for the last couple of months, but I took back nearly everything and bought her new ones today at the Mall. Funny, but I didn't even glance over at those far-away parking lots.

I don't know why but when I got back I was in this crazy mood, I was dancing in my kitchen, drinking Brazilian coffee. I decided to call the sisters. We had to do a conference call they were working.

"Hi, I miss you two, send me a picture so I can see what you are wearing." Each of them did. I then took a picture of myself. I was in white, no flowers, no colors. I bought this today at a store I have never been into before. I went shopping on my own. The salesgirl let me wear it out the door. It was long, white, and sleeveless, it was quite transparent from my knees down. It had a little ruffle covering my breasts and a little bit of my upper arm. I had bought three-inch white sandals and Angie had her girls paint my nails white with little red dots. They even blew out my hair, it flowed so nice around my face and shoulders. They even pierced my ears again, I had big gold hoops and little gold dots, they looked very sexy hiding behind my hair. I had on soft copper eyeshadow and lipstick. Angie gave me a tube to put in my little white bag.

When I showed the sisters my outfit they told me I looked so different.

"I feel different, would you believe I have a boyfriend?" I told them and then sent them more pictures.

"You look so nice together. You are getting more beautiful every day." Juliana told me.

"One day I will be almost as beautiful as you two, haha."

"As beautiful as your half-sisters?" Márcia said. "You know what we realized talking to Mamãe, if you are theoretically Claude and Mamãe's daughter that makes you our half-sister."

"Does it?"

"Of course," Juliana laughed. "So from now on, we want you to call us 'my sisters' not 'the sisters' okay Giselle?"

"Really? Okay, thank you."

"We miss you, call us later with Lilly, let's see what she thinks of her presents, Haha, bye meu amor."

I had to stop and take a breath, I loved them so much, they made me feel wonderful. I felt like talking to them was a dream.

I called Angie and bothered her at the shop, I was a little overexcited, I was crying. I told her what 'my sisters' told me. She told me she was now crying and she would call me back. I couldn't wait to tell Lilly. I think this is what it's like to be happy.

***

"This is rum and coke?"

"Mm mm."

"That's it?"

"Well, there is lime in it too."

"Do you feel okay, let me touch your forehead?"

Lilly was making fun of me because I went so basic with drinks tonight. "Okay, then cheers. Is it really a year?"

"It is, it's also the last time you ate over at my mother's house. Let's not talk about that, I want to tell you what my sisters said." And I told her, and we hugged, and she checked my temperature anyway.

"Okay let's open presents."

"Presents?" She looked at me a little weirdly.

"Yes, here you go." I handed her a pile of wrapped gifts. She opened them all and said she loved everything. I even gave her, her own coloring book and 64 pack of crayons. The last thing she opened was a dress, a white one, exactly like the one I was wearing.

She looked at me. "You know I don't wear dresses like this, I always look fat."

"Lilly, it's time you became a woman, it's time you start dressing like me." I giggled. Lilly was perfect she didn't need to become anything else but Lilly.

"Ha," She laughed and shook her head. So she put it on, she went into the bedroom and came out looking beautiful. Even her tennis shoes looked perfect with it. "Wait, is there something different in that room?" She got up to investigate. "What the fuck, how did I miss that. It's beautiful. There's curtains, mirrors, a dresser too?"

She came out with her mouth open.

"I was thinking if you want, you could move in, the place is big enough for the both of us. Your Aunt is so much better now, she'll be fine on her own."

Lilly was pretty quiet, her mouth was still open. She ran home and packed a couple of bags, when she came back we had another rum and coke, and ate some things out of a box. The table was a mess.

"When are we going to start fighting over the parking spot in front?"

"What parking spot?" I asked looking out the window.

"Giselle, what are you talking about, everyone in the complex gets a spot, that one that I'm in now has your house number on it. That's how I know your home."

"I looked at her. "Really? I usually park on Angie's block, I hardly ever get this spot."

"You got to be kiddin' me. All this time I thought you had company? Or I just figured you weren't home."

"I was always home."

"I thought you were popular, haha, well if anyone else from this complex parks there I'm leavin' a note. A big one. I used to drive by waiting for your car to appear. You know that changes everything."

"THAT changes everything?"

***

Sometime in December

I love Saturdays

Both Angie and I were wearing long flowered dresses, I loved when we dressed alike. Mine was white and backless. My breasts looked incredibly large hidden by the fabric upfront, and my hair was so long and wavy. It almost reached my waist. Angie wore blue, her favorite color, it of course matched her phone case. Both of us had nice slits up to our thighs, showing off our legs in silky pantyhose. The men were disappointed we were at a table, our legs were hidden under it, unseen by their eyes. Marcelo had his hands on my thighs, he was whispering in my ear. We had been together now for six months, it was making me feel all warm inside as he slid his hand up and down my leg getting closer to my tiny white panties. I noticed Trevor was doing the same thing to Angie's. We had the best boyfriends.

I saw Mr. Flores watching me, Benjamin. He held up his glass. "Giselle, how do you like your Caipirinha?"

I smiled, "Oh it's wonderful. I have had one before, but this one is definitely my favorite."

He returned my smile. "You have tried everything. I guess I can't introduce you to anything new. I will keep on trying." We clinked glasses. He and his wife just loved me, I could feel it. I loved them as well, and I especially loved their children. I think I went to visit them mainly to see the kids. I loved hanging out inside their rooms, I was the family's babysitter, I usually fell asleep on one of their bedroom floors. They knew that I would do anything for them, or their children, or even their neighbors, though they really didn't ask much of me. Marcelo was so nice to me too, I never expected to be with a man like him, he treated me like the princess I thought I was. He treated me like one of the princesses on our bedroom walls, mine, Angie's, Rachael's, Lilly's, and the children's. Every time I go to visit the kids they make replicas of my outfit, they make me very happy, I have taught them well.

The restaurant was dark and romantic, there was a piano player somewhere nearby. I could hear but not see. We were six, at a table for eight. The rest of the party was making its way over to us. The men let go of our thighs and we all stood up.

"Sorry, we're late." She said.

They weren't late, WE were early. I was excited about going out with everyone, I pushed them out the door when we were at the Flores home. We had a celebration. Lilly was also wearing a long dress, she now wore one all the time.

She was with another of the Flores' friends, Urbain, another Argentinian export. They looked great together, I had to ask later about how long they'd been dating. A conversation for another day. I would have to catch up, she had been sleeping over at his house lately, our townhouse was so quiet without her.

"Okay everyone while you're up, lift your glass." Benjamin, held his up high and we followed. "Lilly, congratulations... To the Employee of the Year. May you have an even better one next year." Everyone laughed. There was no way next year would be better than this.

"I'm going to guess," Lilly looked at me, "That this was just Giselle's excuse to get everyone to go out together. I'm not falling for Employee of the Year."

Benjamin laughed, "Ha, ha you are probably right, but there is a plaque. We didn't skimp." his wife handed it to her and Lilly read.

She shook her head then glanced at all of us at the table. "Okay, thank you, everybody. It seems legit to me, haha, let's drink. Cheers." The glasses went up and we drank. "Mmm, very good," She smiled and finished her entire glass. "This Caipirinha is almost as good as the one's Giselle makes."

"Ha," Benjamin and his wife watched us as we laughed. He looked over at me again. "What can't you make?"

"Well, I still can't make a proper Paloma."

"Well thank god for that," Angie laughed, "We all need something to suck." I could tell the Flores had no idea, but they were having too good of a time to ask.

Lilly asked, "Angie, where are you two going on your honeymoon?"

"We are going to New Orleans. Trevor wants to eat and I want to drink." Angie laughed and Trevor agreed. It was only a couple of weeks until the wedding, I was very excited, I would be wearing another long dress with a high slit.

We were still standing and everyone was talking, you would have thought we haven't seen each other in years, but we were always together.

Benjamin clinked his glass with mine, "Giselle, you are perfect for my son, I am so glad Bruno found you for him. I am so glad Lilly found you for all of us." I was so glad too, I was happy here with my friends, drinking Caipirinha's, drinking anything. Just being out, I held Angie's hand, she had a beautiful engagement ring.

We all finally sat. Dinner was wonderful, we laughed and told stories from our lives. Urbain wanted to know where I was from, he said he loved my accent. I told him Edison, right around the corner from Goiânia, Brazil. He was a little surprised. Just a little.

Marcelo stood up, "I want to make another toast, to everyone at this table. It is so nice that we are all together, and we are all celebrating an award," He lifted his glass to Lilly, "And now we are all going away together. Brazil is going to be incredible this time of year. We are having a wedding and meeting even more friends." He looked at me and smiled. We all stood up again, we all clinked glasses.

I remember, last month I was on Alma's floor in her bedroom, we were coloring. Marcelo and Bruno were at her computer playing a game. Benjamin and his wife walked in on us, "Children, dinner is ready." I smiled, they always treated me like I was one of their kids.

I looked up at them, crayon in my hand, and asked them to sit on the floor with us.

"I've been having this dream," I told them. "That I am in this huge field of Laelias. I am in Brazil surrounded by those lovely pink flowers, and all of you are there with me. Plus Lilly and Angie and Trevor, and I can feel that I don't want to leave, the flowers smell so wonderful. Then my sisters Juliana and Márcia show up, they tell me dinner is ready, Mamãe Sosa is waiting for us, she has been waiting a long time for all of us. They say we have to go now, there is a surprise." I then shrug my shoulders.

"And what's the surprise," Delfina asks.

"I don't know. I always wake up before I can leave the Laelias." I giggled.

Marcelo walked over to me and knelt. "Maybe there is no surprise, maybe they bring dinner to all of us and we eat in the field."

"I would love that, I wish I could stay asleep and find out what happens." I closed my eyes imagining I was still there, with everyone.

The Sosa family owned a Bed and Breakfast. It had thirteen rooms but I didn't tell Benjamin that. I didn't want him to get too anxious. We were taking over four of them, the best four rooms with views, all in a row.

We were going to have Angie and Trevor's wedding, and then Marcelo and I were going to stay a little longer than the others. He was going to play in their lounge. He was bringing his guitar, keyboard, and accordion, they were going to love him in Brazil. Juliana wanted me to update all the computers at the B and B, I could actually do that here in New Jersey but this was a great excuse, I wouldn't even tell her. And then Mamãe and Márcia were going to let me bartend. They had a nice big wrap-around bar on the bottom floor. They told me I could make lots of friends, like I needed more, and I could make all kinds of crazy drinks. The thing was I could only come up with something out of necessity, whatever was hanging around. I might have to check online instead.

Back at the restaurant, we were still standing at the table. Marcelo was giving everyone the itinerary when the waiters brought us over dessert, we stayed for so long. It was Saturday my favorite night, this was now my favorite restaurant. It would always bring back all these great memories.

"Can we have eight more Caipirinha's please?"

***

It was the day before our flight to Brazil, and Marcelo wrote me a song...

'You know we should be ridin' along some highway
With the top down just contemplatin' crimes
What am I tryin' to do
What am tryin' to prove
It's just Life Seems to Suck Some....... Times.......'

Marcelo lightly touched my hair, I looked up at him. "You know, I now understand what the moral of your motto is."

"Mmm"

"It's that life SEEMS to suck, it doesn't actually suck."

"Mmm." I shook my head gingerly, I was busy actually sucking, 'cause life seems to suck sometimes.

***

The End

***

Author's Note: Hmmm... I think this is it. (I think.) This is the story I have been saving for the end, of, well, you know, the end... Don't cry, ha, save it for another story, save your tears for when you really need it, when you want to make a statement, when you want to show the world you are ready for release... and all that... I really do hope YOU liked it.

I know I have a habit of sounding sarcastic and facetious, but I really mean everything I say, everything I have ever said... Thank you, I love you all... Sabrina...

***

up
26 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Everything’s Coming Up Laelias!

Emma Anne Tate's picture

I did not see the redemptive arc for Lilly coming, but it brought a big smile, as did the sweet ending of the story for Giselle. Well, maybe not “ending,” as such. But you know what I mean.

Do you sound sarcastic and facetious? Sometimes, maybe. But I don’t know very many authors who write with both heart and — it has to be said — pure talent, as you do. Through all the sex scenes and the dramas, your characters show pathos, endurance, an extraordinary capacity for love, and a touching joy in life’s simple pleasures. Friendship. Good food and drink. Art. Music. Flowers. A big box of crayons.

I live your characters and I love your writing and the honesty you bring to it. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

Emma

Thank you, Emma. Oooh, hold

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Thank you, Emma. Oooh, hold on I have to stop crying... okay, I am back now...Thank you for having faith in me and enduring my epic stories, ha...

I think everyone needed to end up in a happier place at the end of this story, especially Lilly. She was the one that got the whole thing rolling. And of course, Giselle became what she always wanted... just one of the kids like with the Sosa family... just a child, coloring and not paying attention.

My favorite line in the whole story is: "I was the family's babysitter, I usually fell asleep on one of their bedroom floors." Ha, see, she is just one of the kids... Thank you again Emma for reading, thank you for always reading and making me feel, well, quite wonderful... Muah, Sabrina...

What Emma Said

joannebarbarella's picture

But I have no idea what laelias look like, so I'll have to take your word for it, Sabrina.

Laelias are perfect...

Sabrina G Langton's picture

Ha, laelias, pastels... yellow, pink, mostly white... perfect flowers to compare with crayons, ha, well that's what I was thinking... Thank you so much Joanne for reading my stories and giving me more confidence than I am used to... I hope my muse starts whispering in my ear again and keeping me up at night, oh well, I knew it would dissipate sooner or later... I do everything in my life in spurts and writing has been one of them...

Thank you again... I am hoping you are living your best life... like me... muah, Sabrina.