Don't Worry 8

Printer-friendly version

EIGHT

An hour later, Mathew lay on the bed next to Frankie. “Well, that didn’t work out as planned, did it?”

Frankie couldn’t help but laugh. “Seriously, I’m not the one with the growing problem. One piece of clothing and boom, it’s got to br break time! And I’m getting sore. You’re wearing me out and exhausting me at the same time! It’s not fair.”

Mathew sat up. He was naked. “I think I need to put on a tee shirt and a pair of boxers. I think it’s all about top much tactile stimulation.”

“Is that your final answer?”

Mathew shook his head. “What’s that mean?”

“You want to put on a tee shirt and boxers. I went out and shopped for this moment. I really wanted to play Barbies. I was all excited to have a pretty boy toy to take out for a spin.”

Mathew laughed. “I’ll put on a collared shirt and khakis. You get something comfortable to wear. We’ll go to your favorite restaurant to eat tonight. I know you love Alfredo’s. I’ll call to get a table.” He kissed his wife and stood up. He was really feeling a lot better. It was like day and night. All that recent cardio with Frankie was getting his blood boiling. He was really feeling good.

Mathew idly wondered if the new chemicals flowing through his blood stream were giving him this energy rush. Or was he just happy to be getting well? He was on fire and he felt like he’d just downed a double espresso. He didn’t know the reason why but had already decided to just let things flow.

All through his career, Mathew knew that worrying contributed to stress. And he’d had enough physical challenges in the past month between Covid and pneumonia already. He felt that wasting time worrying about what Frankie’s mom did was senseless. He hoped that whatever was in his system would eventually flush out. He understood that his body might be changing, but he was still alive.

Tomorrow he’s take Frankie’s advice and call Tony back up and get some names of specialists. He’d also get some blood drawn and ask his doc to forward his records to Tony’s lab. “Frankie, I’m listening to you.Yeah. I’m taking your advice and asking Tony to recommend some specialists who might understand how to counteract the Norplant.”

Frankie kissed him and ran her hand across his chest. She tried not to react to how soft he was becoming. She could even see some development starting, maybe heading towards an A cup. When she’d squeezed him into that back brace of hers, he’d surprised her how his loose flesh filled up the bra. She smiled thinking about that piece of exercise equipment.

She’d bought that back brace to show herself off to Butch. She’d been hoping to catch his eye back when she’d bought it. She’d never felt sexy. She’d always felt awkward in her own body. Too tall, too strong, she’d always felt unattractive. Mathew had been the first guy who professed his love to her. He was the first man to make her feel special.

She never wondered if he had an ulterior motive. She grew to realize that his love for her was pure. She’d never felt cheated when he turned out to be impotent. Mathew found so many different ways to satisfy her that she started to feel special even when she looked in the mirror.

Mathew had insisted that she take up golf and tennis. They joined the country club and she took lessons. He was proud of her. And he was the one who paid for a gym membership and gotten her a trainer. Mathew loved and trusted her.

But things had gotten complicated. She’d developed a crush on her trainer, Butch. He’d made her feel special. He’d complimented her muscles and told her that strength was beautiful. And she could see the evidence that Butch got turned on by her. His workout clothes hid nothing. For ninety minutes every other day, Frankie stared at all his muscles and felt his strong hands on her as he showed her the proper way to accomplish each new exercise.

When she saw the body hugging lifting jacket, she tried it on immediately and was thrilled when she looked in the mirror. It showed of her slender torso and accented her waist. Frankie was happy that lifting hadn’t made her thick bodied like a man. And of course, the jacket was sleeveless accenting her strong arms and shoulders. All her life she knew she that from the back she could have easily been mistaken for a guy. She had an athlete’s body, strong upper body and a tapered frame. Her legs were muscular but trim.

But, she was a woman with the dream of love in her heart. She loved Mathew very much, but after time had passed, things had changed. And when she started working with Butch, the fires of passion had been kindled again. But this was different. Butch was bigger and stronger. All she could think about was being taken in so many different ways.

But, Butch had been set aside. Mathew was making her blood race and her motor purr. Ever since yesterday, she’d felt like a cat in heat. Butch had seriously taken a back seat in her life. She’d stopped going to the gym when Mathew got sick a month ago. She’d stayed by his side crippled with the thought he might never come home. She focused on his welfare and day and night did everything she could to aid his recovery.****

Mathew watched her stare out the window as she brushed her teeth. He wondered if she was daydreaming about her trainer. He sighed. Long ago, he resigned himself to a life of loving and losing. Even after marrying Frankie and thinking their love was going to be different, he was staring to feel that Frankie had already fallen out of love with him. Even though he tried his best, he knew it was only a matter of time before those crushing words were spoken.

In his mind, Mathew pictured how it would all take place. She’s be crying while she told him that their marriage was over. She’d tell him how much he meant to her, but how she was torn and wanted to be with Butch. She was sure that Butch felt the same but would never break up their marriage. And now, he’d been offered a chance to manage a group of gyms and training centers in San Diego. She also knew that she didn’t want to cheat on Mathew. She wanted to tell him first before she left.

He heard all of this in his mind. Mathew realized it wasn’t real, but he felt the need to protect his heart from being crushed. He watched the woman he loved turn and smile at him. As she walked closer, she tossed the hand towel on the sink and reached up and put her arms around him. As she pulled him in closer, she reached down between his legs.

They both stood there realizing that nothing was happening. She kissed him and grinned. “We still have some time before dinner. Let me find you something soft and silky to wear. I bought so many pretty things that you need to try on for me.”

Mathew laughed. “You just told me you were sore.”

Frankie grinned as she held up a lacy chemise. “I’m a quick healer. I have good recovery.”

Mathew shelved the goodby speech he’d been hearing in his head. Maybe all this shit falling down on his head had been a blessing. He tried to wonder if the key to this erotic off and on switch was just a simple piece of clothing. Women’s lingerie seemed to be his personal Viagra. He could take a deep breath when he headed back to work. That would mean he’d be wearing his business suits and not having to worry about unexpected things popping up.

And until he couldn’t hide his changing body from his staff, he could still be his old self. Mathew knew that eventually he’d get to the point where he wouldn’t be able to hide what was happening. But, that was in the future. He’d deal with all of that after he couldn’t keep it a secret.

He pictured himself trying to explain how he was turning into something he wasn’t.

Mathew stared at Frankie as she pulled off his cotton tee. She quickly was on her hands and knees pulling down his boxers waiting to have Mathew step into a pair of boy shorts that matched the lavender chemise she’d stretched out on the bed.

As she pulled up the panties, she laughed. He husband was not going to fit in those beautiful lacy things unless she got his excitement under control. Frankie shook her head. She stared at the object bobbing right in front of her face. She was sure it was larger today than yesterday.

Mathew smiled. “I honestly never thought I’d be standing here watching anything like this. This is not the me you married.”

Frankie was sizing up his excitement. She could feel how big the girth was. “You know, Mathew. I think if I’d had to face this when we first were married, I might have gone running home to mother.”

As soon as the words left her mouth, she knew she’d said the wrong thing.”

Mathew reached down and grabbed her hand. Then he took the other and helped her back up to her feet. “Hey. I know what you mean. Don’t break down worrying about your mom and her terrible ways. Let’s look out past all that and just keep it focused on you and me. I love you and well, if keeping you happy means I’m going to start wearing nightgowns and thongs around the house, so be it.”

Frankie stood there with the tears cascading down her face. “I’m saying this now. My crazy doctor murdering mother is no longer part of our lives.”

Frankie was right. They did have time before dinner. Twice.

A week later, Mathew started to plan his return to work. He talked to his mother at least three times each day. She’d been okay about returning to run the company until his return. She laughed and told him not to get too comfortable living the life of leisure. She liked her new retired life in Florida.

His mom decided to send some material home that Mathew could start to read and examine. She wanted him to take some baby steps to start him gearing up for the stressful return to the job. “I’m sending Cory over this afternoon with some reports and spread sheets that you can drown yourself in.”

Mathew excitedly told Frankie that they’d be having a guest coming by in the afternoon. Frankie had never met Cory but had heard the name mentioned before. She was surprised when she opened the door to find that Cory was a beautiful woman. Medium height, curves, and a terrific face. Frankie was immediately jealous because this woman was ultra feminine and the opposite of her standing there in her tailored dark suit, stockings, and low, patent leather heels.

Her hair was beautifully coiffured, her make-up was perfect, and she couldn’t have been nicer.***

She watched Mathew give her a hug and the two of them sit down and open up a laptop and rapidly get lost in company business. Frankie decided to go for a run. She obviously couldn’t deal with worrying about her husband with another woman. She even wondered if brushing up against her lacy undergarments would get Mathew fired up.

As she jogged, she tried to imagine Mathew having an affair and how she’d deal with it.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks for the chapter

Let's hope they communicate instead of letting misunderstandings ruin what they've just got back in their relationship!

yep

Dear Syldrak,

I agree, but things don't often go as we hope. The next chapter is the final one, and I hope to tie up where we are leaving our characters. Who knows, maybe everyone will live happily every after (except for Dr. Mom)

No need to worry

Samantha Heart's picture

If I read Mathew right Frankly has nothing to worry about him having an affair. As for running company & the other problem. I guess we'll see what happens next.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

we will just have to see

Chapter Nine is the last chapter in the story. I'm going to try to tie up most of the loose ends. At least, I hope to.

Jealousy can be a terrible thing…….

D. Eden's picture

and it has nothing to do with rational thought.

My wife was convinced I was cheating on her, which would have been easy as I travel for work and am away from home most weeks from Monday to Thursday, or sometimes Friday. It came as a revelation to her when she realized that I wasn’t having an affair, but rather that I was dealing with gender issues.

Her jealousy had her doubting everything I did, and I couldn’t bring myself to tell her what the true issue was. How could I admit to her that I was transgender when I couldn’t admit it to myself? My inability to face my true self nearly cost me everything, in more ways than one.

Communication is the key to a successful relationship, but so many people can’t bring themselves to talk about their fears where their heart is concerned. Hopefully I learned my lesson, and hopefully Frankie and Matthew will as well.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

thank you

Dear D,

Thanks for reading and writing.

I read your personal story with interest. Thank you for sharing.

I agree with you about communicating.

lots of ways things could go

Dear Dorothy,

Thank you very much for reading and taking the time to write. This last chapter is going to wrap up this story, and I hope to have everything back on the rails.