Don't Worry 6

Printer-friendly version

Chapter Six

As soon as they got to the car and Frankie buckled him in, she kissed him soundly on the lips. “You know I love you and would never have anything to do with my mother’s scheming.”

As Mathew kissed her back, he reached his arms around his wife’s neck and hugged her fiercely. “I love you too much, but you need to leave me. I’m an anchor around you and dragging you down. After talking to the doctor, my mind is made up. I was already broken when we met. I’ve never been able to fulfill my duties in the bedroom and trying to please you in other ways backfired big time. All those juices I’ve swallowed have dosed me with so much estrogen that it’s affected me physically. And then, who knows what your mother did to me?”

Mathew stared into her eyes as the tears rolled down his cheeks. “There’s no turning back. The way I figure, in three months, I’ll be almost a year on estrogen. We can see what it’s done to me already and even the doctor said they can’t stop it.”

Frankie looked horrified and when she went to protest, Mathew cut her off. “I’m just so broken you’ve just got to leave me behind. You are so young and caring. But I think it’s time. You are so ready to go find a real man to make you forget me. You should search out someone like your trainer, Butch. I should become a memory before I turn into your sister.”

Frankie froze. It was almost like Mathew was reading her mind and looking deep into her heart. “No! I love you.”

Mathew hesitated. “Yes. I know you love me, but there’s a difference between loving someone and being in love. I have eyes. We’ve been spending a lot of time together since I’ve been sick. I see you daydreaming. Especially when you return from the gym after spending time with your trainer. There’s no mystery how much you want him. At this point, I love you too much to be that selfish.”

Frankie knew everything Mathew was saying was true but she felt guilty. She wanted to tell him that he was wrong, but couldn’t.

Mathew looked into her eyes. “Even our lovemaking has changed since you met Butch. It’s obvious who you want in your bed. I get it. And it’s only going to get worse for us. My body will keep changing until I’m unrecognizable. I’ve tried to ignore what’s happening but after talking to the doctor today, well, your mom got her wish. She permanently destroyed any masculinity I ever had. She was able to alter my future with her drugs.”

Frankie was almost hysterical. Everything was crashing down around her. She’d done nothing with Butch other than fantasize. And she never knew that her mother was a murderer. “No! She can’t win. We’ll go see another doctor, we’ll get more tests. There’s got to be a way through this. Maybe I’m guilty of fantasizing, but I’m married and have my vows to honor.”

Mathew shook his head feeling his too long hair touching his ears and shoulders. “No. You owe me nothing. We both know that I’m a eunuch and my future is bleak. Your mom destroyed any shred of dignity I had left. Thanks to Covid and her giving me pneumonia, I’ve lost weight and muscle. And now, thanks to that damn Norplant, everything I gain back will flesh out my body with curves. I’m growing breasts! All my weight is going to my hips and butt! It’s not fair what’s happening, but I’ve got to face the facts. Maybe it would be best if I should just die.”

Frankie slapped his face hard. “No. No. Stop talking like that. I love you and I will always love you. Don’t be so quick to throw away what we have.”

Mathew kept talking until they reached their home. As Frankie helped him get back in bed, he stripped his clothes off in front of her. “Look at me! You can see it, too!” He started crying. “I’m a mess. I can barely stand up straight. I’m so weak, I don’t have the strength to even support myself!”

Frankie was desperate for anything to help. “I don’t know what to say, Mathew. Maybe you need a back brace to assist you. You need a back support. I have a brace that I use in the gym when I’m lifting heavy weights. Maybe that will help.” She dug through her drawers and held it up. It was black spandex covered in satin vertical stripes.

Mathew frowned. “It’s a woman’s foundation garment. Our company makes these.”

Frankie nodded. “Yep. But this is heavier and reinforced to keep my back straight”

“Why are you offering it to me?”

“I thought it would help you stand up straighter. It was just a thought.”

Mathew looked it over. He sighed. “I feel like a cripple, but sure. If you think it would help.”

He turned and watched as she fitted it over his shoulders and then laced it tight in the back.

“Now, it zips up the front. Look, you’re standing straighter already.”

Mathew turned to see the results in their bedroom mirror. “Wait. This is for a woman, it’s body forming. The chest piece looks like I have boobs and well, it’s nipped in at that waist and makes my hips and butt look even bigger.”

Frankie giggled. “Oh, honey. I don’t mean to laugh. But your flesh is almost filling up those cups. With that brace squeezing you, your boobs are as big as mine. And your butt and hips are getting pretty soft and round, too.”

Mathew was feeling lightheaded as he stared at himself. He did look like some sort of freak show. But, as he was looking, he felt all the blood rushing to his member.

Frankie noticed immediately. She’d never seen him erect. “Oh, my god, honey. Look at you. I’ve never seen this before. I can’t believe it. And you’re large. Wow!”

Mathew didn’t know whether to laugh or cry. He’d never had a daytime erection and now he was getting one wearing his wife’s lifting jacket.

Frankie came over and gently caressed it. “I like it.” She kissed him on the mouth. “I really like it.” She squeezed it and was surprised to see Mathew wobbling with his eyes closed and having to lean a hand on her shoulder to stay upright.

An hour later, they were both breathing hard after the most exercise Mathew had had in a month. “Oh, lord. That’s never happened before. In all my life, it’s never happened before.”

Frankie was curled up next to him. She was satiated. She’d never experienced sex that way with her husband and it was wonderful. “Why now, baby? Do you think it was wearing my top? Did that do it for you?”

Mathew shook his head. “I’ve never worn anything feminine before. In all the years I helped mother run the business, I was never tempted to try on any of the undergarments we sold. It was just suits and ties for me.”

Frankie slid out from next to him. “Let’s just experiment and see what happens.”

Mathew sat on the end of the bed. He was still trying to figure out why cross-dressing was making his body respond like this. He felt like he was on fire.

Frankie chose some of her own lingerie and slowly dressed Mathew. His body responded the same way again. “I don’t know. Your response is pretty amazing for a man who’s been sick for a month. I think we need to celebrate.”

Mathew loved the warmth and the wonderful feeling of being on top of his wife and making her scream out with joy. He loved being able to kiss her and please her at the same time. He tried to look past the clothes and just appreciate how his body was responding. Nothing made sense.

up
116 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Glad they found something

Glad they found something that will work for them, plus it will probably drive her mother nuts.

Ah hah!

The plot continues to swirl...

This started out pretty bleak…..

D. Eden's picture

But I must admit you surprised me with this posting. Perhaps there is a way through this for Matthew and Frankie, although I have the feeling Matthew will not be a “Matthew” for much longer, lol. It will be interesting to see where this goes, not to mention whatever further interaction there is with Frankie’s mother.

Also, how do Frankie’s fantasies about Butch, or another big man, fit into the story?

I’m very glad that you found a way through the darkness to a lighter, happier story. I can only imagine what the other version will end up like on Fictionmania.

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

Smiling

Dear D,

I am glad you are still reading and thanks for writing. Happy to hear that you are surprised. Me, too. Since I have no clue where this story goes from chapter to chapter.

I'm not rushing to Fictionmania. I'd thought do two parallel stories but decided that no one over at FM cared anyway.

Maybe they'll get the whole story when it's finished here/

I actually read on both sites……

D. Eden's picture

But usually prefer BCTS.

Either way, I enjoy reading your work; even if I find it sometimes upsetting, the fact that you stir such strong emotion is impressive to say the least!

D. Eden

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus

preferences

Honestly, my stories are not that well received on Fictionmania. That's okay. But, if they are not read, why bother submitting them? It's a much more cumbersome way of loading things and seems like a waste of time.

I really enjoy the dialogs that I can get into with the readers here. I like the fact that there is room for constructive criticism and discussion. Even if some people don't like my tales, that's okay. But it is fun to be liked.

Light at the end of the tunnel

Samantha Heart's picture

Well looks like Franky's idea worked in more than one way it seams. I can't explain it but hey go with what works. Mathew does need to get out of bed to keep blood clots from forming. Maybe this exercise will help.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

It appears

He had a hidden side that he was not aware of. Hope he can continue with the witch in the background trying to screw things up.

mmm, that hidden side

Well, so far, there was not a hint of LGBTQ in the story. Now, maybe the tip of an iceberg

Selfish or selfless?

Jamie Lee's picture

Mathew accepted the forced changes better than many other men. But when telling Frankie to move on, was he being selfish, self pittying, or selfless in believing Frankie wouldn't want to be married to a woman?

Strange how in helping Mathew be able to stand straighter with the back brace, that woman's brace got his motor running, giving him the ability to really satisfy Frankie.

Will his motor continue to run ever time he puts on women's clothing? Will this new development heal the crack between them? As Mathew develops, he will need Frankie's guidance into being a woman. He'll need to learn the way of makeup, hair styles, clothing choices, and any other area.

Frankie panicked when Mathew told her to move on, because the thought of losing someone as loving as Mathew terrified her. It brought back how she felt after being gang raped. She thought of how difficult it would be to find another man such as Mathew.

So, was Mathew pittying himself, or selfish, in telling Frankie to move on with her life? Or was he being selfless in thinking of Frankie's happiness with another man who could fulfill her in ways he'd no longer achieve?

Of course they both learn something at the end of this chapter, didn't they?

Others have feelings too.

Weird twist

This is an interesting if somewhat weird twist on all that has happened to Mathew.
I am curious how things develop as they get use to the new way things are going.