Don't Worry 2

Printer-friendly version

This is just the beginning of a new story. But, it comes with a warning. I've crossed a line here by writing an adult-themed story that is intended for a mature reader.

And, of course, I have to remind you that I have a new novel on Amazon called Being Invisible. (It is very G rated, not like this twisted thing I'm presenting here.) Take a look. There are lots of chapters to read for free.
.
.
Don’t Worry
.
Leslie Moore
.
Chapter 2

.
Mathew watched Frankie fluff up his covers before she helped him back to bed. He smiled. “You are being so good to me. No one ever spoiled me like this before I’d gotten sick. But, now, you’re smothering me with love. Sometimes, I almost feel like purring.”

Frankie smiled and kissed the top of his hair.

Mathew was still babbling. “Honey, I feel so much love pouring out of my heart. I sometimes think this whole experience has helped me find another side of myself. And when I think about how you’ve stepped up and taken care of me, well, it almost makes me feel like crying. Before I got sick, I never felt these emotions.”

Frankie listened and smiled. She knew why he was feeling this rush of emotion, but this was not the time to tell. Since Covid, Mathew had been reduced to depending on her for everything, and she was also experiencing a new set of emotions. Frankie was enjoying this feeling of power and Mathew’s adoration at the same time. She secretly hoped it would continue. She was warming up to being in charge of her little hubby.

Frankie talked to him while she got him ready to get in bed. “You know, baby. When I first started dating, I’d never had a boyfriend quite like you. I’d always been attracted to guys who made me feel delicate and pretty. By the sixth grade, I was already taller than all my classmates. And it didn’t help that I was big and husky. It was a very awkward time for me.

“I found my escape in sports. I loved playing softball and women’s rugby. Standing almost six feet tall, I’d always been a powerhouse among my teammates. They looked to me to hit the winning run or muscle my way down the field. And all my coaches and trainers encouraged me to take up weight training, too. So I learned to love it when I bulked up with muscles across my broad shoulders and powerful legs. I never realized what I was doing.

“Most guys were intimidated by my presence. I stood apart, being so big and strong. No one realized that inside I was just another young teen. But, after one ugly incident where a guy purposely spilled his lunch tray over my head, no one ever considered making fun of me. The kid called me ‘she-hulk’ and Shrek in the lunch room loudly in front of everyone.

“I knew how to handle myself, so I blocked him to the ground, and when I sat on the guy’s chest, he knew it. All the kids laughed at him as he whined about being crushed. But, no one ever bothered me again.”

Mathew closed his eyes. He loved listening to her voice. He felt tears on his cheeks as he tried to picture her trying to cope.

“But, you know, Mathew. I secretly longed to be a princess. Deep inside, I envied those pretty cheerleader types with their long blonde hair and willowy figures. And it broke my heart, watching all the boys cluster around them, eager for their attention.”

“It’s okay, Frankie. We’ve all wanted to be what we weren’t. I looked at all those big guys with their bulging muscles. There were plenty of times I had fantasies.”

Frankie tried to picture Mathew’s muscle envy and wondered where that thinking would take him in three months. She smiled at the thought of him looking at buff guys and what he’d be fantasizing about.

“Well, I finally found happiness with the guys on the football and basketball teams. Back then, I loved being in their strong arms, feeling their chests tight against my breasts at the school dances. I loved it when those tall, muscular guys would look down at me and kiss my lips. I loved when they dominated me, and I secretly melted in their arms.

“By the time I reached college, I was an easy target for those kinds of jocks. They didn’t have to bring flowers or candy. It wasn’t necessary to gift me expensive perfume or boxes of imported candy. All they had to do was pick me up off the ground and hold me tightly. I started becoming addicted to pretending I was that cute, blonde cheerleader.

“That was until Dan came along. That’s when things changed. He was drop-dead gorgeous and seemed to love me as much as I adored him. It was a fairy tale week of romance until he took me to his fraternity party on Saturday night. I felt like a princess in my party dress, and Dan was my prince.”

Mathew was listening. Frankie had never shared like this before he’d gotten sick.

“That was until he slipped something into my drink. After that, things became a blur. I remembered him laying me on his bed and whispering that it was time for him to introduce me to the rest of his friends. He smiled and mumbled they would enjoy my precious body, too. I tried to tell him no and that I was a virgin. But after that night, those jocks helped themselves to me. All I remembered were all the faces, all the pain, and the horrible feeling of being helpless and dominated.

“When I woke up the next morning, I was lying on the wet grass outside by the dumpsters behind the cafeteria. I was disoriented and racked with pain. I crawled into a sitting position and cried for an hour until I had no tears left. They’d gang-raped me and put me out with the trash. When I finally limped back to my dorm room, I showered and then slept for a day and night. All I could do was cry with embarrassment. I blamed myself and never thought of going after Dan for revenge. I never pointed a finger or told the campus police about the rape.”

Mathew felt the tears rolling down his face.

“The next time I saw Dan was in one of my classes. I glared at him. He laughed in my face and asked if I wanted copies of the pictures he’d taken on Saturday night. He told me that I’d looked pretty eager to take on his fraternity brothers, and they were all looking forward to when I was ready to have them all again.

“I was speechless and turned away before he could see the tears. I left the classroom and soon dropped out of school. I came home and wanted to die. When I finally confessed what had happened, my mom found a counselor to help me overcome the mental anguish that haunted my dreams. After six months, I felt strong enough to attend community college, but never went out on a date again.

“And that’s how I led my life until I met you, Mathew. You were the opposite of everyone I’d ever longed for. You weren’t even as tall as I was. You were slim and didn’t have bulging muscles. But you were kind and caring. You made me feel special every time you looked at me. I adored how handsome you were in your beautifully tailored suits as you ran the family business. You were encouraging and kind to everyone who worked for you. And, then, you professed your love to sad, damaged me.

“I never felt threatened on our wedding night. I loved it when you worshiped every inch of my body. I loved how you gently kissed me and eventually whipped me into a passionate frenzy. I was able to forget about my past fears of being dominated.”
Frankie knew she could have carried Mathew across their threshold. But, all those thoughts were cast aside as he brought her to one climax after another that first night they made love. His lovemaking style was different. Because of the diminutive size of his organs, they both understood he couldn’t satisfy her in the usual way. But Frankie was overwhelmed as he pleasured her with his tongue and fingers. Her wedding night was heavenly.

And for the longest time, Mathew brought her deeper and deeper to a level of satisfaction that consumed her. In that non-threatening environment, Frankie found it easier and easier to lose herself completely in their passion. And Mathew seemed to relish everything she offered him. The night she’d finally lost control of her bladder after multiple orgasms, he greedily consumed every drop of her golden nectar instead of pushing her away.

At first, Frankie was shocked and embarrassed. But, Mathew assured her that act made him feel more manly. He was pleased that he’d been able to bring her to such a dizzying state. He said that everything she then offered was a delight. From then on, each time they made love, Mathew took her further and further. And each time she spurted, Mathew would gulp down her nectar with a smile on his face.

Frankie noticed that Mathew’s orgasms seemed to be much more powerful whenever it happened, too.

At first, it all seemed wonderful. But, after about six months, Frankie started to wonder what had happened. She’d still enjoyed their sex together, but she'd fallen out of love with Mathew. She worried that maybe the passion of their relationship had not turned the corner into mutual love.

up
131 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Thanks!

Thanks for the chapter! I'm a little confused by this last statement though, "She worried that maybe the passion of their relationship had not turned the corner into mutual love." It seems there's mutual love? She says she fell in love with him the previous sentence, so is she doubting Mathew's love?

right

that phrase should have read, "she'd fallen out of love..."

thanks

Well that sucks, and makes

Well that sucks, and makes the feeling of the story a little darker than I was hoping :(

LOL

I just got a critical review of Being Invisible where they didn’t like it because it was not believable. They’re right. But, I don’t write scripts for documentaries. I love fantasy. And sometimes, I like to make things a bit dark. This is just a short story, not a long piece.

Sometimes, I need a little Yin for my Yang.

lol

It's fiction, you aren't writing non-fiction... Expect the unbelievable and suspend some disbelief people! Thanks for your writing :)

fallen out of love?

not good, considering how dependant he is on her.

DogSig.png

well,

That’s how it looks, so far

Uh oh

Robertlouis's picture

I can see Mathew in nappies before long. Not good, not good at all.

☠️

Hmmm

Wondering where this will all go…

Poor Mathew

joannebarbarella's picture

I guess where I can see this going and the good guy is the victim. I hope I'm wrong.

Heading in the wrong direction

Uh-huh. I am letting the dark side of my brain leak through here on this story.

Words like selfish, deceit, and cruel are starting to fit into this story and well, that’s not what I want to present here.

I think I’m going to have to separate my writing of this story for BigCloset and for Fictionmania. I’ll save the dark plot for them and head towards the light here.

I love the challenge.

Maybe Mathy is slowly

Samantha Heart's picture

Being turned into Frankie's lesbian lover? It's the way it seams to me anyway. We will see where this goes though

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

isn't guessing fun!

well, there are only so many directions that this story can go, but, I always try to bring something original here

Role reversal?

It seems they have reversed the normal order of marriage, physically they resemble a woman and a husband with Frankie being the husband and Matthew being the wife.

Normal

Well, we could have a long discussion about normal. First, we’d have to define the generation. Leave It To Beaver normal; Mormon normal; Evangelical normal; 21st Century Hollywood normal…

Because Mathew is sensitive, caring, and loving & just because Frankie lifts weights and plays golf…

A lesbian couple I know were joking and she said in reference to her partner, ‘she’s the fem and carries the pocketbook so I don’t carry anything except my wallet’