Boyfriend and Girlfriend - Part 5

Printer-friendly version

BOYFRIEND AND GIRLFRIEND - Part 5

by Lana Lund

 
Joey wakes up to some new realizations as life after the breakup continues!

 


 
 
Joey had been having nightmares for the past week of being chased by various strange things and then odd one or two of them where he had been alone in the dreams. In all of them, he was Lana.

This last dream, the one that had him waking up this morning all warm and fuzzy, was one in which he, no... She had found herself in the arms of another girl. This other girl's eyes were dark brown pools of vivid warmth pulling Lana closer to her. The girl's lips smiled and were invitingly soft and gently moving. For some reason, Lana could not focus on the girl's face. She couldn't recognize her. But, the girl's eyes closed and Lana felt her mouth contact the other girls and their lips slowly parted and the wonderful sensation of the kiss began.

Lana turned her head sideways to allow more room to press the kiss in. Their tongues touched and slid by each other, dancing inside their mouths. Their breasts touched through their clothing and pushed together causing Lana to feel something strange altogether that was purely female in nature - something primal and strangely wonderful: the sensation of two girls bodies together!

Lana felt a flushness of heat rise in her face as she felt safe in the enjoyment of this girl that pulled her close and hung onto her with want. Lana's senses were buzzing and a dizziness within her ensued. The other girl's lips gently sucked and nibbled her own.
 

~*~

 
"Wake up Joey! You are running late for school this morning!"

Joey's eye's blinked rapidly. The sound of his mother's voice and his door parted open broke the dream. Even as his mother retreated down the hallway on the carpet, the sensations of that mystery girl's lips upon his were still there. His t-shirt was soaked with sweat over his chest! The heat of feeling her body against his still lingered.

"Whoa!" Joey thought, "That was weird!" He realized several things as he wiped the hair from his face. One was that his thoughts of himself were in the feminine. He knew somehow his brain had already accepted and begun replacing his references to himself as a she. That it was natural and felt right. He could no longer deny that internally he was no longer the boy he used to be.

Secondly, ever since the past two weeks when Nina had put a stop to their relationship and Enrique was no longer allowed near him, these dreams had begun to haunt him. This dream was the most intense one yet! It had also awoken something within him that was new. He felt like his pretend veneer of trying to show himself as a boy had been stripped away and Lana was all girl now! There was nothing male within her at all! The sense of being right, being herself, and being a girl flooded his brain as he sat on the edge of the bed staring at the starting dawn through his window.

Thirdly, as he pulled the covers off and sat on the edge of the bed wiping the sleep from his eyes, he knew inside that the girl he was kissing was Rikkie. He could never clearly see the face and could not identify the girl, but he felt sure it was her. The smell of Rikkie's skin, the lightly scented perfume she wore was present in the dream as he kissed the girl.

Joey grimaced as he stood up and stretched. "I hate this! I wish I could see Rikkie now!" He angrily thought. He then went to his door and listened for movement. Hearing nothing, he went to his closet and pulled out his small Ziploc stash of vanity things he was using every morning in the bathroom.

Joey had begun buying things for him to begin building up a girlish look. He had bought a nail grooming kit for girls along with some press-on nails he wore when his mom wasn't there. He had also gotten some Bic Solielâ„¢ razors and some Skintasticâ„¢ shaving gel. He was spending extra time each morning checking and filing his nails to keep them nice and round and letting them grow out. The urge to bite or chew his nails had long since left him weeks ago.

He then rushed into the bathroom and took his shower. He had begun to use his mother's hair conditioner and letting it set in while he cleaned the rest of himself off and shaved under his arms and just as religiously shaved his legs. The cool breezy feel after the shower was a sensation he enjoyed. Smooth bare legs! He loved running his fingers along them!
 

~*~

 
This morning, Joey had rushed through the shower but meticulously blew his hair dry with his mom's hair dryer. He had finished combing his hair forward and out and realized he had let it grow really longer than he had ever had it before. The forward portion of his hair was hanging down to the tip of his nose effectively covering his eyes. The rest of it had gone down slightly below his shoulder. He stared at the person in the mirror and smiled as he parted his hair with his hand and pulled it to one side. A girl smiled back at him, her clear, and blemish free skin shone back with an award winning smile that Joey had seen on many television commercials. Her cheeks gave her an aura of cuteness that bespoke of innocence. That cute girl was him!

Joey pulled his fluffed silky hair back and tied it into the low ponytail he had been doing for the past two weeks to hide the girl look he was creating from everyone else around him. Lana smirked one last time in the mirror as she held the towel around herself covering herself from her chest down to her groin and she dashed back to her room.

Joey came down and grabbed his backpack as he slung it over his shoulder.

"You know you have been slacking off some on your chores around here lately," Joey's mother said to him from the kitchen.

Joey grimaced. "I know mom. I will do them when I come home tonight and make it up to you. I have had...well, a lot to think about for awhile."

His mother stood in the kitchen doorway looking at him.

"We need to also do something about your hair too. It's way too long for you."

Joey tensed as he heard those words. "No way Jose! This girl is keeping her hair!" he thought.

"Ummm... I sort of like it this length now mom. I'm keeping it cleaned daily."

His mother looked him over somewhat closer and then finished, "Well, when you condition your hair, use conditioner only every other day. Not every day. It's bad for the hair. Plus, you will use all my conditioner up! Talk to me about why you have been moping around the house for all this time when you come home from school tonight."

"Ok mom. I will."

She stared at her son as he walked out the door noticing there was something different about him, but she couldn't pin it down to anything yet.
 

~*~

 
As he walked towards school, he noticed Nina seemed to have lingered a little late as well and was just ahead of him on the sidewalk. She had turned around and saw him a little ways behind her and stopped walking. She was waiting for him.

"Here it goes...” he thought as he felt a nervousness rise within him as he approached her on the sidewalk.

"Joey. I'd like to talk to you."

Joey stopped and averted his eyes from hers looking to her side and down at the ground.

"Ok," he paused, waiting to hear something even more badly from her than what she had told him weeks ago.

"I have been thinking about things and have decided to change what I had said to you before. Come on, let's keep walking. We are almost late for school."

They started walking together and Nina continued, "Anyways, from what I have seen, you are a girl. Let me finish this before you say anything. I know you are a girl Joey, you are Lana. It was nice before, when you were a boy and had these girlish like tendencies you hid. I could feel that. But you have changed. It's like I created a monster. Well, in your case, I let the girl out."

"You were what I wanted in a boyfriend. However, since you are now a girl, and I don't date girls, you and I can never be a couple."

Joey slightly dry choked as he heard the damning words being said.

"Now with Enrique, he is my sister Rikkie. I'm teaching her how to be the girl she is going to be. Eventually, he will grow to be a woman. He will need some sort of surgery later which my mom will help him out with and explained to us both when he came out to us. Both my mom and me support and love her very much. And you got too close to her too fast. Both of you are too young and do not realize the danger you are in. Rikkie does now, but you don't!"

The school was just up ahead. They both stopped at the street and continued talking as they paused for a break in traffic.

"So, what I have decided, if you are a girl, I'll let you be my sister too and teach you what I have been taught and taught Rikkie."

In a lower tone she leaned in closer to him. "Are you really a girl?"

Joey, standing quietly beside Nina, just barely nodded.

"Ok. Then I'll take you back in as my sister and you are no longer my boyfriend."

The coast was clear and they shuffled across the street. Joey felt a sense of unrealness, like everything was sort of different or fake, like in a play, as they crossed the street. The reality what was happening was a bit much, but it seemed a lot better than what he woke up to.

"As for seeing Rikkie, if she wants to see you, it will have to be done with either me or my mother at our house. Until you are taught how to be a girl and behave, it's really too dangerous to leave you two alone."

Joey swallowed.

"One last thing, I know you already know this, and I cannot say this strong enough - Do not tell anyone else about yourself. People react differently to people like you and Rikkie and it mostly turns out ugly. They do not understand. So keep quiet. Don’t talk to other kids or teachers about it. We will show you the information my mother has on Rikkie's and yours condition." Nina paused.

"Joey, will you be free this afternoon?"

Joey looked up into her eyes. "I can't tonight. My mom has me doing chores around the house. I'll ask her if I can be free tomorrow night."

Nina smiled. "Great. Call me tonight when you find out."

The two parted in the hallway to their separate homerooms.
 

~*~

 
After school, basketball practice was very hard on him for some reason. The coach had been a little hard on him for failing to complete passes and his muscles and coordination seemed more off than they had been in the past. Greg Sauls, the team captain, commented that his passes were short and underpowered. Even Joey's pacing and dribbling had been a bit effimate in a way that had others wondering about him. The coach told Joey as he was leaving for home to shape up or he would be replaced!

Joey had made his mind up earlier during practice that he was going to have to drop out. Lana couldn't function well in a team of boys if she was hiding and taking a beating. Sadly, she would have to find another hobby or sport to take up. Lana was disappointed about this but realized that there were a lot of things on her horizon coming. Changes. Things were going to be different.
 

~*~

 
Joey had come home and began helping his mother in the kitchen with their dinner. They were cooking meatloaf and some steamed vegetables with rice. Joey's father came in and they sat down to dinner. During the course of eating, a strand of Joey's hair had slipped from his ponytail and dragged into the ketchup on his meatloaf.

"Son, I want you to get a haircut tomorrow. That hair's unbecoming of a boy," Joey's father tersely said as he continued eating.

Joey's mother added, "I already talked to him about that dear. We are doing that tomorrow."

"Good! I want to see my son back! And Joey, cut the back yard after dinner and get the trash to the curb too. Tomorrow's trash collection."

"Ok Dad." Joey squirmed inside as he wiped the ketchup off the strand and put it back behind his ear. His father was going to be a problem. He had to figure out a way to keep his hair!
 

~*~

 
Joey quietly helped his mother clean up the kitchen after they had finished eating. While Joey was in the their small fenced in backyard cutting the lawn with his father's old push mower, Joey's mom yelled out

the back patio door. "Telephone Joey!"

He shut off the mower, and dashed inside. Picking up the receiver, he asked, "Hello?"

A smooth and familiar girl's voice spoke. "Hey Girlfriend! Long time no see!"

It was Rikkie!

"Nina wanted to know when you could come over for a family powwow. She said you would call tonight."

Lana's face lit up in smile. "Yeah, my father has me doing the backyard at the moment. Hey, hang on a second and let me ask my mom."

Joey set the receiver down and dashed upstairs to his parent's bedroom and saw his mother hanging her laundry up on hangers.

"Mom? Can I go over to the Lopez's tomorrow?"

Joey's mom answered him while she hung up a shirt, "We are going to have to take you for your haircut first. I'll drop you off afterwards. Just make sure to get your homework done while you are over there and be home by 9pm."

Lana beamed back "Thanks mom! You're the greatest!"

Joey's mom did a double take as she watched her son skip rather gaily from the room and then dash back downstairs.
 

~*~

 
Rikkie heard the clackering sound of the receiver on Joey's end being picked back up again.

"Rikkie?"

Rikkie grinned. "I'm here sweety."

"It's a go! I can be there tomorrow after..."

Rikkie heard Lana go silent. "Lana?"

"Ummm. Yeah. I have a problem. Hold tight a second."

Joey peered around the corner into the den. His father was busy watching a sport on television. The noise level seemed to be sufficient. Joey pushed the phone receiver closer to his mouth and in a more hushed tone spoke.

"I'm supposed to go get my hair cut tomorrow! I have got to find a way to keep it! I don’t like it short anymore. My father is forcing me too."

Rikkie heard the familiar whine in Lana's voice begging her to help her. She set her mind in motion and came up with an idea.

"Did he say how short?"

Joey lingered. "No. He said he wanted '...his son back..."

"Which barber shop does he normally take you to?"

"The one at the Valley Heights square."

Rikkie's sexy drawl came back. "Well Girlfriend! You are in luck! There is a Salon in the strip right across from the barber shop that can do your hair in a trim more the way you like it. It’s called Kelly’s Salon."

Lana's eyes widened. "A salon? I have never been in one before. That's for girls though..."

"And?...." Rikkie questioned back.

"Well, do they... they don't do boys though... do they?"

"If you can get there alone, ask for Carol. She is the hairdresser that does my hair. And I wear it in a pull under ponytail during school. She knows about me. She keeps it secret too. Tell her I sent you."

"Ok. I'll figure out how to do it tonight. I can't go back to short hair."

"I understand completely girl!"

"Oh, also, I’m thinking about dropping basketball."

Rikkie, surprised, pressed, "Why?"

"I’m having trouble, well, coordinating the ball. Something has changed in me and it's like it's really hard to do. The jabbing I took today from the team and coach was uncalled for and I don’t think I’m gonna be able to keep it up and have semi long nails too."

Rikkie giggled. "I don't think your father is going to like that one bit either."

"Yeah. I know. I'm going to have to find something else to do and hide it for as long as I can."

"We'll think of something sweety. Hey Great! Looking forward to seeing you again. I did miss you," Rikkie gushed out on the phone.
 

~*~

 
Joey, taken aback slightly, ventured, "Rikkie... I have been wanting to ask you... ummm... Do you want to see me?"

The smooth voice slinked back, "Well, if I didn't miss you, I guess I wouldn't. What do you think?"

Joey's right foot trembled.

"Yes... I want to see you." Rikkie has spelled it out for him. "Nina did tell you we can't be alone."

Joey dejectedly responded, "Yeah. I know."

"But we will have a lot of fun! The best things in life are worth waiting for! So cheer up! Ok? See you tomorrow Lana."

"Nite," Joey smiled. He distinctively heard a small puckered kiss before the dial tone came back on as he hung the receiver up. A sensation of love just fired Joey's insides back up as that feeling of love filled his entire being.

"Wow!"Lana dreamily thought as she walked through the den, past her father, and out to the backyard to finish cutting the grass.
 

~*~

 
To Be Continued...

 
 


up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Enjoying Story Very Much

littlerocksilver's picture

She has to come out and I know it's not going to be easy. I hope it isn't too painful. Portia

Portia