The Surgeon's Lodger Part 18

Printer-friendly version
restu.JPG

Two months later Michelle had started her hormone treatment. She was acting like a giddy school girl. She was so happy things were finally happening. Sam would tease her as she checked her breasts each morning.

"They won't grow if you keep checking them you know." Sam said.

"I know it's too early, I just felt my nipples were more sensitive than before, that's all."

"No that was me. I'm an expert on human anatomy. I can play your body like a fiddle."

"Well you certainly did a lot of fiddling about last night you randy bugger."

"You loved it, don't lie, you were all over me."

She smiled, and threw her dressing gown at him.

"You stay there Sam. I'll get you breakfast in bed. You have to keep your strength up for what I have planned for you."

"Bring it on babe."

Sam loved this new confident Michelle. She deserved this happiness. He knew how hard trans people had it. Snide comments, deliberate misgendering, even physical attacks. Michelle was lucky to pass so easily, even before the hormones.

After breakfast he told Michelle that he had booked a table at the Ilvino resturant for seven that night.

"What's the occasion Sam?"

"My divorce came through."

"Oh wow, are you alright."

"Yes I'm fine it's like a weight has been lifted off me. That's part of my life that I want to forget. It cost me a lot emotionally and financially."

"I didn't think you'd be upset, but I thought I'd ask."

Sam drew her in and gave her a long slow kiss.

"I'll be back at six, have a quick shower, then we'll walk. Is that ok?"

"Looking forward to it."

She passed him his keys and Sam headed out to work.

When Sam arrived home she was ready. Her makeup was perfect. She was wearing a calf length black dress with a slit half way up the thigh. He noticed her stocking tops as the dress rode up as she sat on the sofa.

Within twenty minutes they were walking the half mile to the restaurant. They walked hand in hand, as Michelle's ankle length boots clicked on the pavement. Their happy faces drew smiles from passers-by, they made a very attractive couple.

When they arrived the waiter took their coats and seated them. They took in the atmosphere of the restaurant. It was a small family run business in an old building. The sound of gentle music filled the air as they looked at the menu.

"Do you think all those old oak beams are real Sam?"
"Oh yes, a few of the buildings in this street go back to the sixteen hundreds. I bet the fireplace is original too."

They both ordered the Brie Fritto for starters. Sam had the Tagliatelle alla Livornese, and Michelle had the Penne e Basilica. They shared sides, and enjoyed the wonderful food with a bottle of red wine.

Michelle was really enjoying herself. She was just a normal woman enjoying a meal with her boyfriend. No worries or threats. This is how life should be. They both finished eating at the same time. Sam lent back and said.

"That was amazing. Why haven't we been here before?"

"Because you love your curries Sam, that's why."

"Yeah, I do love curry. Oh damm, I dropped my fork. "

Sam went down on his knee to get the fork from under the table. When he came up he was holding a diamond ring.

"Michelle, would you make me the happiest man alive, will you marry me"

It was like the whole restaurant stopped. Everyone looked at Michelle. It felt like her heart had stopped. All her doubts and fears fled. Sam really wanted her forever. Memories of childhood dreams of being a princess and marrying a prince came flooding back. This was real though. It was happening.

"Yes, yes, Oh Sam yes,"

A cheer went up and the dinners started to clap. Men and women shook Sam’s hand and kissed Michelle. The owner came out with a bottle of champagne.

"On the house for the happy couple."

Michelle eyes were full of happy tears. She had dreamed of this, but had always pushed away the hope that it would ever happen. She was the future Mrs Walker.

After she calmed down the panic set in.

"Sam how can we marry. We are both legally men."

"Don't worry Michelle. You can get a gender recognition certificate soon. It doesn't matter anyway. Same sex marriage has been legal since 2013. We will be fine. We will get married when you are ready."

"You’re my knight in shining armour Sam. My prince. I love you so much."

"Well I had to didn't I? As the song says."

He stood and did his dad dance routine, and sang in an off key high voice.

"If you liked it then you should have put a ring on it"

The routine got a few groans from the other dinners. They paid the bill and walked home. Sam had his arm around the future Mrs Walker.

Michelle's head was full of wedding dresses and flowers. To Michelle this was the ultimate expression of her femininity. A dream turned into reality.

Five hundred miles away in Aviemore , on the edge of the Cairngorms. Fiona was screaming at her toyboy, James.

"All of it gone. How the fuck have you spent it all? The hotel and the equipment was only £400k. We should have plenty left."

"Your cocaine addiction has used most of the rest up, and I lost some gambling."

Fiona screamed with rage.

"I'll fucking kill you, you useless prick."

James ran out to his Audi, and screeched up the driveway spraying stones as he went. A shot rang out. He heard the buckshot bounce off his boot as he saw Fiona reloading one of the shotguns they had stored in the equipment room for grouse shooting.

Fiona stood there livid. Sam had said that she would blow the money in a year. That smug bastard. They were divorced now, and she was broke. They had the property, but the business loan they took out would swallow all that up.

She decided it was time to teach that smug ex-husband a lesson. She threw the shotgun in the boot and started the car.

©Leeanna19 2022

up
139 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh dear

Robertlouis's picture

Many a slip.

And Fiona is just the person to cause one…

☠️

Surgeons lodger

Is this an a cliffhanger or are we just peeking over the edge? Either way I can't wait to see what's next. They have a big emotional high going on. I'm hoping boy toy turns her in and she gets tracked down on the way.

Time is the longest distance to your destination.

Insanity

joannebarbarella's picture

Fiona is going to get caught for sure. There's no way she can get away with killing or injuring her ex-husband. She will be prime suspect number one.

A drunk, coke head may not

leeanna19's picture

A drunk, coke head may not think that far ahead, but then again she may miss, then again, again she might crash her car. Perhaps she'll want to be Michelle's brides maid, but I doubt it.

cs7.jpg
Leeanna

She's insane....

Fiona has wasted all the money she took from Sam in the divorce. If she had been smart she would have liquidated the properties and bought a nice flat, then lived off the remaining money comfortably. Her flashy lifestyle has left her financially and morally bankrupt. Hopefully she gets hers before she can hurt Sam or Michelle. Sam has a love and respect for REAL women and he found one in Michelle. They are made for each other and Michael has found her true self in Michelle and is now engaged to her man. Im very excited to see where this goes.

EllieJo Jayne