The Teacher: An Illustrated Story - 2

Printer-friendly version
The Teacher: An Illustrated Story
by Raine Monday

Chapter 2

busdriver_014_0.png

12/12

First semester is over and school is on break. This is always a tough time for me. My parents passed years ago, and I don’t have many people I’m close to to I usually spend the holidays alone. With football over for the year, I find myself in a rare state of not having much to do. Maybe I should get a dog?

Today while I was taking my walk, I noticed a flyer on the wall that invited people to take part in a special medical trial. “Donors needed in new physiologic study’ It read and listed an address. I shrugged my shoulders and decided to head over and see what it might be about, since physiology happened to be right up my alley.

I was in serious need of cash flow. I lived in a crappy studio apartment, but trying to survive on a community college teachers’ salary is difficult at best. I’d tried getting roommates and living with others but it never worked out. I wonder if Uber is hiring?


motel.jpg

12/13

Hmm the listed address turned out to be this place. Doesn’t bode well for medical research facility does it? It listed Suite A14, so here’s hoping.

I checked the rating on google and they’ve had 17 reports of bedbugs, 12 reports of stolen articles, 9 reports of loud music, and apparently the owners are under investigation by the IRS. I decided to take a look anyway and see what might be involved. What did I have to
lose?

busdriver_015.png

The place didn’t look like any medical facility I’d ever been to. In fact it looked a bit seedy. But they told us that it was a ‘groundbreaking’ study on physiological and psychological transmutation of human genotypes utilizing nanometric carbon nitride photocatalysts. Quantum-sized materials have always fascinated me and I’d been considering a post-doc in nano-medicine. I didn’t really think they’d discovered anything, these were pre-trials and my luck, I always received the placebo. They paid a hundred bucks a day, though, for the length of the study which excited me because being a community college teacher just didn’t pay the bills in any way. So I figured, what the hell, and signed on the bottom line for the study.

I was led to a tank and told to disrobe. I don’t like the sight of my own body, really, so this was uncomfortable for me.

busdriver_016.png

I took off my shirt and waited for them to load the nano deliverables into the injection chamber. They quickly completed the preparation procedure, and gave me a bit of privacy to take off the remainder of my clothing.

busdriver_020.png

I got into the tank and felt it filling with a warm liquid. They told me I’d need to inhale it as it submerged me since it contained hyper oxidized fluid to assist in the delivery of the nanomachines. At first I felt like I was drowning, but after the initial discomfort, I found myself breathing easily. Neon lights lit up the tank, and I could see the bubbling entrance of the injection tubes opening above me. It felt so warm and quiet, completely submerged in the cyber- womb of the tank that I fell asleep for a bit and slept the most sound sleep I’d ever experienced in my life!

busdriver_025.png

Some hours later, I awoke and was allowed out of the tank. I dressed in my familiar shirt, jeans, and sneakers and they told me if I’d actually\ been induced, I’d start to see results within 24 hours. When I inquired what physiognomy I could expect, they remained fairly stoic and close to the chest about it. I didn’t really care, I didn’t have a family or anyone in my life other than my students so whatever might happen, I’d be ready for!


busdriver_026.png

12/14

The next three weeks I was still on Christmas Break so I spent it basically cloistered in my crappy apartment studying the mirror for any changes. After 24 hours, I didn’t really see anything, so I figured I was home free for 100 bucks a day of easy money!


busdriver_029.png

12/15

The next day I awoke and immediately noticed something. My chin which I’d been growing a beard since I was fifteen was beard free. It felt smooth and stubble free as well. This physiognomy unsettled me a great deal as my face hasn’t ever been the most ‘masculine.’ I
also noticed some subtle changes in my nose and lips.


busdriver_032.png

12/16

The next day, the changes were instantly noticeable as my hair had grown out and my face appeared to be restructuring. I also noticed my body had reduced with less muscle mass and more fat dispersion. I had a feeling which direction this was going, and I didn’t like it.


busdriver_033.png

12/17

Today, I noticed a major change in hair color. It had lightened considerably, and the texture was changing. My lips, nose and eyes had all altered as well. It was time to face facts that my body was undergoing a gender reconstruction. I wasn’t completely against it, but I certainly hoped they could reverse it.


busdriver_034.png

12/18

My hair was past my shoulders the next day and I noticed a great reduction in my body frame. My face had altered more too with my nose becoming smaller and my brows thinning out. My eye pigment also seemed a bit lighter than the dogshit brown they’d always
been.

busdriver_037.png

Luckily, my cock hadn’t gone down too much, although I was a strange sight in the mirror;
somewhere between a woman and a man.


busdriver_045.png

12/20

My one week checkup and they told confirmed what I’d already realized; I was undergoing a gender conversion. While I was a bit bitter about it, at least they told me once the process was complete they could return me to how I was before.


Hey Everyone!

I recently started working on graphic novels, so I thought I'd post my first little experiment into it, here. This is more of an illustrated story but if you'd like to visit my Amazon page, I have posted my first full length graphic novel. You can find it here:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Amazon CA
Amazon AU

It has 73 pages and over 400 illustrations. It's not perfect, but we all start somewhere.

In the meantime, I hope you enjoy this little fun illustrated story I put together! Chapter three coming tomorrow and Allan continues his journey to the feminine side!

Cheers!

Raine Monday

up
94 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Almost A Cliffhanger

joannebarbarella's picture

In pictorial terms. I vote you keep going. This is something a bit new for this site.