The Teacher: An illustrated Story - 5

Printer-friendly version
The Teacher: An Illustrated Story
by Raine Monday

Chapter 5

busdriver_084.png

1/1

Larger breasts this morning, and they are burning so I’m probably not completely cooked just yet. Also feeling some tingling in my face so I’m ready for a few more changes there.

busdriver_085.png

I feel like I could get into modeling now!


busdriver_086.png

1/2

Some silly fun in front of the mirror today as my face adjusts to its final shape (I hope!).

busdriver_087.png
busdriver_088.png
busdriver_090.png
busdriver_093.png


busdriver_095.png

1/3

I decided today I needed to stop being such a hermit and it was time to at least start thinking about going back to school. I bought a lovely blouse and a pair of slacks at the thrift store, and also splurged a bit on some makeup and shoes. If I was going to be a part of the other side for a bit, I would need to look professional and start acting the part.

busdriver_097.png

My first efforts at lipstick were a bit clumsy, but after watching some youtube videos I was able to get the hang of it!

busdriver_099.png

Also did a bit of shaping and filing these nails. I tried clipping them off, but something about the nano-machines forces them to grow almost instantly again!

busdriver_101.png

Ready for a night on the town!

busdriver_104.png

Took awhile to finally get the earrings in!

busdriver_108.png

With a few necklaces, I’m ready to go back to school. Do I look Professional enough?

busdriver_106.png

Practice Practice Practice. Almost broke an ankle trying to get around in these. How to women tolerate them? They do look damn sexy though on my dainty new feet!


busdriver_111.png

1/4

The time has come for Alicia Rogers to make an entrance. I know it will take my students a bit to get used to my new body. Young people today accept people of all types and I know I can help open new doors for them.

busdriver_112.png

1/5
I have the greatest students in the world! There was a bit of giggling, but most embraced my new visage. I told them there may still be some changes over the coming weeks, but it was important to stay focused and on topic so we can all reach our goals!

busdriver_116.png

2/5

If only this hair would stop growing and lightening! They’ve asked me to help out with the cheer-leaders too. Not sure why I used to think cheer was such a bad thing, how hard can it be, right?

busdriver_120.png

2/6

Okay, cheer-leaders have a LOT more responsibility than I ever knew. Sooo many cheers that have to be coordinated, moves, non-stop drama, and if a squad wants to be competitive there's travel arrangements, fund-raising, ohh the list goes on and on! Staying on top of that AND running the numbers for the basketball team have had me exhausted ! But I think I still look great!

busdriver_126.png

6/5

The school year is over! I must say, between cheer, teaching evolutionary medicine, running stats for all the teams, I've had a busy year! I've also taken on a summer job that will get me out of the classroom and into a more social environment.

busdriver_128.png

Taking the time to look right takes a lot of time! Who knew!

busdriver_130.png

After visiting with the techs in charge of the procedure, I’ve decided I like my new body and outlook and have decided to stay as a woman. I adore wearing nice clothes and makeup, fixing my hair properly, and finding the right style for the right occasion!

busdriver_131.png

Ready for the new job!

busdriver_133.png

The is my new summer workplace. They tell me I can get on the mainstage after filling in a few nights out in the window boxes so here goes nothing!

I’m excited to embark on this new ‘stage’ of my life!

busdriver_134.png

*blows kisses*

Hope to see you soon!

Alicia

up
69 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos