St Francis of Asissies Correctional Academy Part 2

Printer-friendly version

St Francis of Asissies Correctional Academy Part 2

I have proof read this, but there may be some mistakes. Please forgive these.
This story is set in a crime ridden dystopian UK.

Part 2
The boys both woke when they heard the matron enter the room. They stumbled out of bed and saw the matron place a large bag of clothing on the table.

“Right you two, I want you washed and dressed in the next thirty minutes. You have induction this morning”

Almost simultaneously they both grabbed their crouches. They felt restriction and tightness down there.

“Leave those alone girls or there will be trouble.”

They lifted their nightgowns and pulled down their knickers and saw that their cocks and balls we encased in steel.

The matron hovered over a button on her watch.

Andy yanked at his and screamed. The charge hit him and he fell to the floor sobbing.

The matron, smirked at Dave

“Do you want to try too?”

“They stay on. They make sure you behave like good little girls.”

They both launched into a tirade of swearing and ran at the matron. She stepped back, touched her wrist watch again and both boys collapsed screaming.

“Have you had enough?”

A jumble of words came back, through gritted teeth.

“Yeesssss pleassseee stoooppp”

The pain stopped.

“Tell me, that you will be good girls”

Dave snarled.

“No fucking way bitch!”

He collapsed again, screaming and tearing at the device.

Andy felt like he was being stuck with pins, it hurt, but nowhere near what Dave was experiencing.

“YES! I’LL BE A GOOD GIRL”

Dave managed to shout through the pain

The matron looked at Andy, and arched her eyebrows.

“Yes matron, I’ll be a good girl too”

He mumbled meekly, the pain stopped.

“You may have noticed you were in less pain than your rude friend. You are linked at the moment. You must help each other to be good girls. Andrea was shocked at level 7, you Dani, were level 2. If I had given Andrea 10, well she may have been damaged permanently. You see, you girls need to make sure you both behave in a ladylike manner or you both suffer. Do you understand?”

“Yes matron.”

Came the reply

“Good now get dressed; I’ll be back in 10 minutes”

Andy emptied the contents of the bag.

“No way am I fucking wearing that!”

“Do you want your balls burnt off mate?, we don’t have a fucking choice. Hurry that bitch will be back soon!”

Dave, still very sore from his last shock, picked up his set of clothes.

They put on the uniforms.

Blue school knickers with tight lace trimmed elastic. They could feel the lace tickle their legs as they tugged them into place.
A lace trimmed vest. A white blouse made of soft cotton. The buttons were the wrong way around, so they took a while to get them fastened.

Then came the item they were dreading, a short green plaid school skirt. They fastened these around their waists, put on the lace topped socks, then finally the black ballet flats.

They could barely look at each other, both were glowing red with embarrassment as the matron unlocked the door.

“If you call me a bitch again young lady, you will find out how much of a bitch I can be.”

Dave could not believe she had somehow heard that. Was the place bugged?

“Sorry matron”

“Good, we are ready to begin. I can see you are both embarrassed, may I ask why?”

Andy looked down

“Because we are dressed as girls.”

“Why is that embarrassing? Do you think you are better than girls?”

Dave looked at her disbelieving, he was wary of being shocked again.

“Well not exactly, but we’re boys”

“If I wore a man’s suit would that embarrass me? No it wouldn’t, its because you see females as beneath you, inferior. You will learn how wrong that is. We will correct that misconception, oh yes we certainly will. Andrea, Dani, follow me”

There she goes again, calling us by girls names , Andy thought.

The boys felt naked from the waist down. They felt the air gently moving under their skirt as they follow the matron downstairs.
Their short skirts swished and tickled their bare legs.

They were led down to a small classroom with a large T.V. screen on the wall.

“Right girls, sit down”

They both pulled out the wooden chairs and sat behind a desk each. Andy felt the cold wood on his upper thighs. This was an unfamiliar feeling.

“You both have a choice now. You have one last chance to back out . Before you say anything I want you to watch this video. Remember you are both going to spend the next twenty years in prison if you do”

The matron pushed a button on the remote and the video started.

The captions on the screen read “Prisoner Simon Blackwell age 17, sentenced 30 years for attempted murder.”

A close up showed a dark haired youth sneering at the camera. Next the screen cut to CCTV footage of Simon being dragged into a cell by five burly older men. Then it cut to footage of the cell he had been dragged into. His clothes had been ripped off and he was being held down while the men raped him. There was no sound, but you could see he was screaming.

Then the footage changed again to the recreational area. The camera zoomed in on Simon. His long hair was in pigtails, his eyelids had what looked like cigarette ash smeared on them. His shorts had been ripped and sewn to look like a skirt. His shirt was tied in a knot, giving it an appearance of a bra top.

The worse thing was the close up. The camera zoomed into his face. The look in his eyes as a huge muscled bald man wrapped his arms around him. He looked terrified. The captions read,

“After four suicide attempts the subject appears to have accepted his role within the unit. While this behaviour is not sanctioned, the induction of younger inmates into serving as female sexual partners keeps the general population passive. The prospect of never having sexual congress again for some of the more aggressive long term inmates used to be a source of constant tension and violence.
The younger inmates provide a useful source of distraction. While this solution is in no way condoned, we would recommend the non interference policy continues. This report should not be released into the public domain”

“OK girls, you can end this now and be sent to prison for twenty years like poor Simon did, or you can remain here and accept the training we offer. If you do accept you need to sign consent forms for minor medical treatments. As you are both over sixteen, we do not need your parents consent, just yours. I will be back in five minutes with the forms”

The matron walked out of the room without closing the door.

Dave looked at Andy

“What the fuck! I don’t want to be a girl”

“Nor do I, but what choice do we have? You saw what happened to that poor sod, can you imagine twenty years as someone’s bitch!”

Dave looked at the half open door.

“We could run.”

“Have you forgotten what’s wrapped around your cock?. You would be on the floor screaming before you reached the yard. You do what you want, I’m going to stay. Before you say anything, think, five years then this is over, or you can do twenty as someone’s prison wife”

“There really is no choice then, just remember whatever we have to wear or whatever they make us do, we are still blokes. We will back to our old lives before we are twenty two mate”

The matron chuckled as she watched the boys discuss their fate. The whole academy had state of the art monitoring equipment. Everything the pupils said was recorded and analysed. Their chastity devices had a range of five miles, and could be gps tracked.

The fake report they had watched was a very useful tool for getting the pupils to agree to the medical procedures. While she knew that type of thing did go on in prisons, the report implied that it happened to all young men entering the system.

The Matron walked into the room with the forms in her hand.

“What’s it to be, are you going to be good girls? Or are you going back to prison?”

Andy looked up with a defeated look on his face, his arrogance almost all gone now.

“We will stay and accept the training and treatments.”

“Good, now sign these forms and I will explain how things work here” s

She collected the forms, noting neither boy had even bothered to read them.

“Right, from now on you call me matron or Miss. All male staff are to be called Sir, the female Miss . Any lapse in this will earn a demerit. All demerits are added up and correctional punishment is given out in weekly assemblies.”

“But you never..!”

“You have just earned 1 demerit for interrupting me Dani.”

Dave shut up and looked flustered.

“You may be warned or corrected by staff at anytime using your shock devices. While you are here you will be taught to behave and think like girls, and later women.”

“Mildred Watkins revolutionary program is based on the fact that women break the law a lot less than men. They are less violent. There is more work available for women in our modern society. Men are good for fighting and heavy work. We are not at war and machines do most of the heavy work now. Where we do need people are jobs like nursing, caring, secretarial and even maids and nannies.”

“With the new middle class getting wealthier they are crying out for domestic staff. Servants are now seen as a statement of wealth. They all want them”

The boys shifted in their seats trying to take this all in.

“Your first six months here will be as girls. We will assess you to see what work you are suitable to undertake. The second six months will be as young women, you will dress and learn to behave as such. In your second year you will receive training in your assigned career. Later, you will be found a place of employment for the remaining three years of your sentence. “

“I will remind you that at anytime we can send you to prison to serve your original sentence. Is that clear?"

“Yes miss”

“Good. While you slept you were implanted with slow release hormone capsules. These will help you to look, feel and act more like girls”

The boys looked like they were about to shout, they saw her hand move towards her watch and stayed silent.

“You agreed to this, and more when you signed the forms”

“The effects will mean you may develop small breasts, also your penises will remain soft. This should not matter as you will not be able to play with them for the next 5 years anyway. You will come to realise that the testosterone they produce, is what got you into all this trouble.”

“You will be monitored at all times. It is your job to make sure each other act feminine at all times. You will both be punished for each other’s lapses. Do you understand?”

They glanced at each other.

“Yes miss”

“Good, if you are making progress we will allow your families to visit you once a month. Now you have missed breakfast, but you can both spend the rest of the day in your room reading the rule book. I will have lunch served to you by one of our maids in training. It will be prepared by a second year trainee cook.”

“See how useful it is useful having so many willing young ladies around? You could be training like them if you work hard.”

“Tomorrow you start your classes with the other girls. Now back up to your room”

Family visits, thought Andy, oh my god that means my little brother will see me like this!

For the first time , he was truly regretting what he had done.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos