The Contractor's Daughter Part 4

Printer-friendly version

Lexi stretches as she gets out of bed. It was raining outside, and she knew her uncle wasn’t going to ask his men to build in the rain. Any work that could be done inside the buildings already framed and panel could continue.

She walks into the kitchen and spots her uncle and aunt having breakfast. She noticed her uncle was reading the sports page like he normally does every morning.

“Morning Uncle Howard and Aunt Rose.” Lexi kisses each one on their cheek.

“Morning sweet pea.” Howard looks at Lexi and notices her chest was a little perkier.

He knew she wasn’t wearing a bra. She was still in her nightshirt and slippers. He still couldn’t get over the fact that she had been labeled a male. When everything was pointing to the fact she was a girl.

“Morning Lexi.” Rose watches as Lexi heads to the refrigerator.

Lexi grabs the pitcher of orange juice. She also grabs a juice glass from the cabinet next to the refrigerator.

“What would you like for breakfast, sweetie?” Rose was about to get up to fix breakfast for Lexi.

“I got it, Aunt Rose.” Lexi takes out a few frozen waffles and puts them in the toaster.

Lexi grabs a plate and her favorite maple syrup from a different cabinet. She stands nearby as the toaster heats her frozen waffles.

“So, what is your plan for today, Lexi?” Howard looks at his niece for an answer.

“I think she needs to straighten up her bedroom and do some laundry.” Rose looks at Lexi with a smile on her face.

Lexi blushes because her bedroom was a mess. She had a pile of dirty laundry that needed to be washed and her bedsheets needed to be
changed.

“I’m staying out of this one.” Howard had an agreement with his wife.

He didn’t try to manage the house and what Lexi was expected to do. She wouldn’t suggest what Lexi was allowed to do at his job sites. Also, the house was her territory and the yard and garage were his. Except, she liked puttering around her flower beds and such.

Howard looks at Lexi “I guess you have your work cut out for you today, sweet pea.”

The toaster pop-ups at that moment. Lexi puts the waffles on her plate and sits down next to her aunt.

“I’ll get started on my bedroom, after breakfast Aunt Rose.”

“You have all day, sweetie.” Rose pats Lexi’s hand.

After breakfast, Lexi heads towards her bedroom and changes out of her nightclothes. She puts on a pair of shorts and her new bra, after adjusting the strap. Her aunt had been surprised by how big her breasts had gotten. When she first came to live with them, she hadn’t been very big. However, in the past few months, her body has undergone some changes. Her hips had gotten bigger and her voice had changed. She was almost as tall as her aunt.

Lexi puts on some music as she strips her bed of its sheets and covers. She didn’t mind cleaning her bedroom up. At least she didn’t have to worry about her stepbrothers coming into her room and tease her about how her body looked. They use to grab her dirty panties and dangle them in front of her. Sometimes, they would set them on fire.

Lexi takes her dirty bedding to the washer and puts them in. Once the washer starts, Lexi grabs the vacuum cleaner and takes it back to her bedroom. She picks up all her dirty clothes and stuffs them in the hamper. She’ll separate them before she starts washing them.

Once the floor is clear of all her dirty laundry and whatever trash was laying on the floor. She turns the vacuum cleaner on and starts vacuuming her bedroom. Once the bedroom was vacuumed, she dusts her bedroom. She also puts a clean set of sheets and such on her bed.

Lexi sits down on her bed and looks at a picture of her family. It was when she was little. Her mother didn’t know who her father was, but there was one guy that always looked after her. He would watch her when her mother had to work.

When she was five years old, he stopped coming around. Something happened between her mother and him. Most of the pictures she had of herself. She hated it because she was always dressed and treated as a boy.

Once her bedroom was cleaned, Lexi dumps her hamper out and starts separating her dirty clothes. She makes sure none of her work clothes are mixed in with her normal clothes. She gathers her work clothes up and put them in the washer, and transfer her bedding to the dryer.

Once the laundry was going, she heads into the living room and spots her uncle watching a football game. Her aunt was sitting in her favorite chair, watching a movie on her tablet. Lexi walks over and looks at the movie her aunt was watching.

Rose noticed that Lexi was looking at her tablet. She pauses her movie “is your bedroom clean?”

“Almost, Aunt Rose. I’m doing my laundry now.”

“Well, since your doing your laundry and since your bedroom is clean. Do you want to make some cookies, since it is still raining?”

“Sure, I’ve never made cookies before.” Her mother never took the time to teach her how to make cookies.

Rose was surprised that Laxi never made cookies before. She knew her sister-in-law wasn’t the best mother, but she figured she would have taught Lexi how to cook and such.

“Well, my dear. I’m going o teach you how to make cookies from scratch.”

Lexi follows her aunt into the kitchen. She loved working with her aunt. She grabs the ingredients her aunt tells her to. She notices the rain had slack off some.

“It looks like the rain has slacked off some, Aunt Rose.”

“I think your right.” Rose looks out the kitchen window and noticed the rain has slacked off.

Lexi spoons some chocolate cookie dough onto the grease cookie sheet. Once the cookie sheet is full, she puts it in the oven to bake.

“Aunt Rose, how long does it take to bake?” Lexi was curious.

“Not long, Lexi. They should be ready in a little while.” Rose saw the child-like expression on Lexi’s face.

Lexi helps clean up the mess she made while waiting for the cookies. She also switches her laundry while she was waiting. When she steps back into the kitchen, she spots her aunt pulling the cookie sheet out of the oven.

“Are they ready?” She spotted how golden brown they looked.

“Yes, and be careful when you pick one up.” Rose watches Lexi.

Lexi carefully picks up a warm cookie and takes a bite. A low moan escapes from her lips as she enjoys the cookie.

“Good isn’t it?” Rose saw how much Lexi was enjoying the warm cookie.

“Yes, ma’am.” Lexi finishes the cookie she has, before grabbing another one.

“Here, let's fill a plate up and take some to your uncle.”

“Okay.” Lexi grabs a plate and starts putting on some cookies on it.

up
236 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Poor Girl

Samantha Heart's picture

Never learned ANYTHING except abuse & neglect, till she went to I've with her Aunt & uncle.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Still chipper after what happened

Jamie Lee's picture

When Lexi started developing a female body no one seemed to think it necessary to have her see a doctor.

Good that she's living with Howard and Rose, and they saw the need to have her examined. Or she would have continued to be treated as a boy.

What is it with Shawn? Why doesn't he like Lexi or want her around the site? Could he be one of the friends of her stepbrother that Lexi never saw?

No matter right now since Shawn is a guest at the City hotel, along with Wade. It'd be a shame if they met a few guys who didn't like the two.

Others have feelings too.

yep,

time for a boyfriend to enter the picture. everyone knows boyfriends and cookies go together.