The Feminine Queendom 5

Printer-friendly version

Feminist Queendom 5 © Copyright to Beverly Taff

Chapter 5

List of Characters.

Charlie Sage Maths and electronics genius.
Shirley Sage Charlies elderly mother
Chloe Charlie’s one time early school friend.
Josephine Flint Surgeon and associate of Chloe’s.
Mrs Anston Director of Anston Aerospace.
Ronnie Garage mechanic at top of lane
Pauline Garage owner, Ronnie’s sister.
Briony Pauline’s teenaged daughter.
Billy Pauline’s middle son.
Abigail (Abby) Pauline’s youngest daughter.
‘Poppy’ Charlie’s little micro-runabout.
‘Doris’ The armoured mobile home.
‘Lady’ Chloe’s Sports Car.

Chapter 5

The following week, the cottage was deemed ready for living and a small group of close friends were invited to the cottage that weekend for a small house-warming party. Ronnie, his sister Pauline and her children, Josephine, two of Charlie’s builder friends who had done the vast bulk of renovation and finally Chloe’s mother.

Doris, being now able to fly, was discreetly hidden in the woods the night before on the opposite side of the lane; while Poppy and Lady were garaged in the barn where the darkness served to conceal their secret RAM (Radiation Absorbent Material) coatings.

The house warming went well and even Doctor Josephine (Jo) congratulated the pair on their work. Chloe’s mother, despite her reservations about her daughter’s unconventional and antiquated thoughts about marriage and child rearing, was still forced to agree with Jo that Chloe and Charlie had done a good job.

By nightfall, the friends departed and while it was dark, Charlie returned Doris to her regular hideout in the barn.
On the Monday, Chloe returned to her apartment in the Femi-condominium and set about organising a quiet, secret marriage. When it was fixed, she left it to the last minute and only told her school-friend Josephine on the Friday evening before the service.

Even so, it was impossible to keep her hoped for quiet marriage a secret and sadly a substantial ‘rent-a-mob’ of feminista protesters turned up outside the registry office to chant their hate. The only people to attend the service were Charlie, Chloe, Ronnie, Pauline and Josephine.

Fortunately, the registrar had endured a couple of unfortunate experiences in her earlier days before marriage had finally become a seriously contentious issue and she had ways of avoiding such chaotic events if she was ever asked to perform a marriage again.

After marrying Charlie and Chloe, she led them down into the basement of the civic offices and enable the pair to escape via a back door where a taxi had been pr-arranged. Simultaneously, Ronnie, Pauline and Jo emerged from the main front entrance to a barrage of chants and curses. They took the hit for Chloe and Charlie.

There was to be no honeymoon because their wedding had hit the national press and it was all the pair could do to escape to their cottage and depend upon the law to prevent protesters from invading their home. This was enabled by Charlie and Ronnie having dug the medieval style moat around the front and sides of their home right up to the cliff.

They arrived back at the cottage to find a couple of desultory protesters standing in the pouring rain at the end of the lane. When the taxi set them down the protesters surged forward but there was no potential for a mob assault. Chloe unlocked the gate to the lane while Charlie confronted the pair of protesters and what looked like a nasty argument quickly de-escalated into an apologetic discussion when Charlie asked the pair to point out what harm Chloe and he were actually doing while tucked away from society in their own remote cottage.

When he asked the pair what made them think he was some sort of abusive bully, they were forced to concede his point. Neither he nor Chloe were hurting anybody.
Then, as if by prearrangement, Bryony came out of Ronnie’s garage-shop with her younger siblings to ask if there was a problem.

The intended demonstration became instead, a neighbourly discussion as the children wondered why it was wrong to have a man around when they could affirm that their Uncle Ronnie was like a good friend to their mother and their best adult friend. As they were talking by the gate, Ronnie and Pauline returned with Jo following in her car.

“Is there a problem here?” Pauline asked as she stepped out of her car.

“No mummy,” Briony replied before either Charlie or Chloe could respond.

“Good,” Pauline observed. “Are you two okay?” She asked Chloe and Charlie.

“Never better,” Charlie responded. “These two ladies thought we needed a welcoming committee.”

“Oh, did they, well don’t just stand there Ronnie. Go and put the kettle on.”

This instruction completely disarmed the pair of protesters who now found themselves completely surrounded by hospitality. They tried to excuse themselves but Pauline was having none of it.

“You’ll have a cup of tea before you leave, it would be rude of me to let you go without the proper conventions being followed.”

At a loss to escape Pauline’s offer, they were forced to accept and, once in Pauline’s house they could not help but notice how the children were fully at ease with both Charlie and Ronnie. Indeed, Abby, the youngest girl had immediately plonked herself on Charlie’s knee before he had even accepted a cup.
It was obvious that all three children adored both the men and Chloe had to explain that Only Ronnie was connected to the children by blood.

“He’s their uncle. They don’t know their fathers of course.”

As the tea was served, Abby was full of questions that neither of the protesters could answer and on getting no answers from them the girl turned to Charlie.

“Can we swim in your pond this afternoon Uncle Charlie?”

“If your mum says yes; then yes you can.”

Abby turned to her mother Pauline with big pleading eyes and it was impossible to deny the child. Very quickly, everybody decided the afternoon was warm enough to go bathing and when the protesters left they were slightly disappointed not to have been invited. As the protesters walked the short distance to their car Chloe turned to Pauline.

“Did you see their expressions? They were definitely hoping to be invited to a pool party.”

“Yeah, well when they decide that pool parties and picnics are family affairs, they might be welcome here. My kids are happy to have an uncle around, but I’m convinced it’d be better if they had a dad.”

Ronnie smiled sympathetically to his sister.

“I do my best sis.”

“Yeah, that’s the truth bro but you know I’m right.”

“Well, Jo opined. If all families were like yours Pauline I’d say yes. D’you think those two got the message?”

“I don’t know,” Pauline confessed. “They looked pretty thoughtful when they left but it’s a touchy subject these days and I for one am not going to rock the boat. You two are very brave.” She added, turning to Charlie and Chloe.

With a fairly general consensus reached, the plans for a pool-party were quickly advanced and by mid-afternoon, happy squeals and laughter were erupting from the half dug pond in Charlie’s water meadow. Eventually, as the evening cooled, the party ended. Charlie and Chloe bid their friends goodnight and went to shower. As he stepped out of the shower he was surprised to see Chloe standing naked by their bed. For a moment he just stood slack-jawed before suggesting she put something on.

“You’re forgetting what night it is Charlie.” She scolded him softly.

“What d’you mean?”

“Don’t you remember what happened this morning?”

He looked askance at her then the blinding revelation crashed into his brain.

“Oh hell! Yes!! We got married.”

“Don’t you know anything about the old traditions?”

He fell silent at first before confessing.

“Oh shit! I’m supposed to carry you through the door.”

“I did tell you,” Chloe suppressed a sob before pressing forward. “Is there anything else you’ve forgotten?”

Charlie stood looking vacant before he realised the reason Chloe was standing naked.

“Oh! Yes!! It’s, - it’s your honeymoon night! I’m supposed to, -“

“Charlie! She almost screamed at him. “It’s OUR honeymoon night and there’s no ‘supposed’ about it. I have a right to your body! Now get on that bed immediately.”

He paled slightly as he suddenly realised she was angry. Guiltily he kneeled on the bed and Chloe couldn’t resist the inadvertent target he presented. She smacked him hard on the arse and this released her anger as he lurched forward with surprise. Then she flopped down beside him and stared at him in disbelief.

“How the hell could you forget you got married this morning!!”

“I dunno’ “ he confessed, “things have just been piling up. There’s just so much on my mind.”

“Are you frightened?” Chloe asked as she sensed his uncertainty.

“A bit.” He confessed reluctantly.

“What are you afraid of?”

“Lots of things. Those two women who were here when we came home, how many more of those are there? My marriage to you, what if they make it illegal and I’m sent down. Doris and the Antigrav engine, what will the Feminista say when they find out and will they try to steal my secrets. This cottage, will you and I get to keep it if they decide it’s too big now I’ve added the extensions?

Everywhere I turn I see trouble looming and now, finally, I’ve even forgotten I got married today. I’m just a dick-head!”

“Is there anything else you’ve forgotten?” Chloe asked.

“I’ve no idea,” he confessed.

“What night is this?”

“I dunno; is there something else I’ve forgotten?”

“Something, yes. Do you want me to spell it out?”

He bit his lip as he tried to recall then slowly the dawning realisation slid into his brain. He let out another muffled curse as he wondered how he should apologise for not realising. Softly he reached out to touch her then croaked nervously.

“It’s your special night isn’t it? When I’m supposed to; to – I’m sorry. I just, I just! Do you still want me to do it?”

“Of course I want you to do it you big oaf! Bloody hell Charlie, for a supposed maths and science genius you can be really dumb sometimes. Of course I want you to do it!”

“You’re angry with me aren’t you?”

“Oooh Charlie!” She wagged her head. “I’m not angry, I’m just exasperated with you. Did your mother teach you nothing about how to treat a girl in bed?”

“No.” He confessed. “Nobody’s ever – you know, told me.”

Chloe let out an exasperated giggle.

“Well I suppose I can’t complain, at least I can mould you into the lover I want. Come here!”

She reached towards him and pulled his face to hers before whispering.

“Just put your arms around me and let me do the rest.”

As he reached out cautiously she took his arm and put it around her back before she slid up on top of him and lay on top of his chest. Her breasts pressed against his chest and within moments she felt his response. She sighed with no small relief.

“Well at least he knows what to do, even if you don’t.”

“I don’t want to hurt you.” He croaked.

“You won’t hurt me. Just let me control things okay!”

Having finally arrived at her long awaited moment, Chloe started slowly at first as her own body responded, then finally, she indulged her need and impaled herself gently and slowly.

“That’s nice,” he gasped as Chloe gently squeezed and pumped her hips to her own rhythms until she found she needed more.

“Fuck me!” She urged, “just take me.”

Charlie responded nervously with small gentle thrusts and Chloe growled with frustration.

“Harder than that, you can’t hurt me, I’m on top.”

Charlie responded as ordered and slowly increased his efforts until Chloe gripped her thighs tight around his buttocks and slowly manoeuvred herself under him before making him take his weight on his elbows.

Charlie quickly got the message and supported himself so that Chloe had to almost hang by her arms from his shoulders.

“Strong back!” She whispered gratefully.

“What’s that my love?” Charlie wondered as he instinctively slowed down for fear of hurting her.
“Don’t slow down! I said strong back. It’s good for a girl when the boy has a strong back and does not need to rest his belly onto her. Just keep going like that.”

Charlie quickly realised what Chloe was about and supported himself easily while Chloe just wrapped her arms and legs around him while only his hips pinned her to the bed. Now she was free to twist and turn with abandon whilst her core still remained firmly embedded and she was free to drive herself to satisfaction.

Her freedom to twist and turn and yet remain locked to her lover was exactly as she always fantasised her honeymoon night would be and she soon arrived at that perfect plateaux of ecstasy as orgasm after orgasm ripped through her core until she released her arms from his neck and collapsed back into the mattress.

Eventually, Chloe recovered from her excesses and her eyes opened to find Charlie’s soft smile still looking down at her. More importantly, she could still feel his hardness inside her and a slight panic gripped her.

“Did you come?” She gasped nervously.

“Yes.” He replied as concern tightened his voice. “I thought you were having a fit.”

Chloe started to giggle as she realised just how naïve and uninformed her new husband was.

“No darling,” she smiled as she reached up to pull his lips to hers, “that was just me, having the happiest moment of my life.”

“But you’re alright now?” He wondered nervously.

“Of course I’m alright! Now, can you let me go, I need to go to the bathroom before I wet the bed.”

Charlie immediately withdrew his hips from Chloe’s ‘love-lock’ and Chloe groped urgently for the tissue box. For a brief instant, Charlie wondered what she was up to then it dawned and he quickly reached over to hand her a fistful of tissues. By now, Charlie had removed his weight off Chloe’s hips and she snatched the tissues to plug her intimacy.

“I’ll get a bath-towel,” Charlie offered.

“Yes, you’d better, I don’t want to stain the sheets.”

He returned to find Chloe sitting on the polished bedroom floor as a tiny stain of blood mixed with her love-juices was starting to dribble on the floor.

“R’ you alright?” He whispered solicitously as he handed her the towel.

“Yes,” she sighed blissfully.

“But you’re bleeding; or you were.”

“I’m okay I tell you. Keep that towel and don’t wash it yet.”

“Why?”

She eyed him.

“You don’t know much about sex do you?”

“How can I? I’ve never had a single instruction or been allowed to read a single book.”

“Well let me explain; this towel proves beyond doubt that I practice what I preach. This blood stain, tiny though it is, can prove I was never with another man before I met you, - because it's not menstrual blood. Do you know what menstrual blood is Charlie?"

"No." Charlie confessed.

"Well never mind it doesn't really concern you but if the Feminista ever try to claim that my marriage to you is immoral or flawed or somehow primitive, this towel, and the blood upon it, plus all the other fluids, will go some way to destroy their efforts to somehow nullify our marriage.”

“But,-“ Charlie tried to protest, “they don’t need any primitive biological stuff. They just make accusations through their courts and we’d be hard put to defend ourselves, especially me; I’m a man don’t forget. Men have got no protection under the Feminista laws. They’d probably use the towel to prove I’ve raped you”

“Not quite Charlie. Only I can lay a claim of rape against you, it’s always been that way even before the great revisions. The only people the courts can bring charges on behalf of, are children and the mentally infirm.”

“That won’t last,” Charlie reflected as he sat up. “I’ need a shower.”

“We both do, - and a change of sheets,” Chloe added.

ooo000ooo

up
135 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

first time

always a but awkward, made more so by the amount of anxiety Charlie had

DogSig.png

1st time anxieties

So very, very true Dot! At least for the first time VOLUNTARILY!

bev_1.jpg

... not convinced Charlie was

... not convinced Charlie was able to say "no" or that his "yes" could count as "informed".

What can be expected from ignorance?

Jamie Lee's picture

Keep men ignorant. Let them learn only so much before their education is retarded or eliminated. They're only animals anyway, who harm women and children, says those who believe it's so for every woman.

What was Chloe expecting on her wedding night from a man whose education was cut short. Who was never allowed to be with a woman lest he be charged with a crime.

Yhe way the two protesters were treated kick the propaganda they'd been fed in the teeth. What they saw at Ronnie's home proved not everything the two had been told their entire life was true. That it was possible to have families with a man involved.

Chloe still can't believe what Charlie has told her. Even though they haven't broken any laws, that doesn't mean because of their marriage a law can't be enacted to prevent marriage between a woman and man. Or that more trouble is headed their way.

Chloe will become a believer when Charlie's predictions come true.

Others have feelings too.