What Do I Do Now? - Part 2

Printer-friendly version

WHAT DO I DO NOW? PART 2

@ @ @ @

Sam had a night he would never forget, a lifelong transvestite he had taken advantage of his wife’s supposed absence to venture out for the first time dressed as his alter-ego Samantha. He was in a gay bar enjoying himself when in walked his wife in the arms of what appeared to be her girlfriend. Devastated at finding out his wife was a lesbian. He took to drinking to help deal with the reality of the situation.

SAM’s story.

He slid off his stool and stumbled toward the door.

Fred the bartender barked after him, “Missy just where do you think you’re going?”

“Home to sleep it off!” Sam's words were only slightly slurred.

“How do you plan on getting there?”

“I’m going to drive.” His expression as he looked back at Fred said that he thought that it was a dumb question.

Fred rushed out from behind the bar heading to his drunken customer, to stop him from doing something stupid. “Not on my watch you aren’t. You will either kill yourself or somebody else. Samantha, you’re in no shape to drive. I have a small apartment over the bar. I’ll take you up to my pad and you can crash with me for the night. I won’t charge you.”

Seeing the nervousness in her eyes he told her, “In the morning, once you have sobered up, you can drive home.”

Sam thought briefly, replying, “Thanks Fred. That is the best offer I have had in a long time. But I’m not ready to pay the price that free night might cost me.”

A disappointed Fred responded, “In that case, sit back down. I’ll get you a cup of coffee and call you a cab.”

“But my car is here!”

Fred smiled. Sam's arguments were all ones that he had heard many times before and he had a ready answer. “No problem. There’s a motel only three blocks from here. It’s nothing fancy but it’s clean. You can sleep it off and call a cab or walk back in the morning to retrieve your car.”

Sam decided to give in. He didn’t have it in him to fight. At the moment, he wasn’t even sure he could make it to his car. He swayed and wobbled uncertainty, clinging tenaciously to Fred's supportive hands. Thankfully, the close proximity of the bar was within easy reach. He let go of Fred and was able to grasp it to remain standing. His coordination deserted him. Climbing back up to the chair was out of the question, so he kept one hand on the bar for support and stood as he waited for his ride.”

As he glanced around the bar, his attention was drawn back to his wife and her friend. Out of the crowd he watched two other attractive women join his wife and her friend. Beth and her friend jumped to their feet; it was like these newcomers were expected. The foursome greeted each other with hugs and kisses.

Sam continued to study the group intently as the DJ played a slow song. The four paired off and made their way out to the dance floor. They danced seductively, clinging to each other. Beth put her arms around her partner’s neck. For all intents and purposes, she hung there with only her toes touching the floor. He had never danced that way with Beth. After the song ended, they swapped partners. It seemed Beth had more than one girlfriend, she was not only a cheat, but a tramp. His heart sank into his stomach. He wondered how it could get any worse.

Eventually his cab showed up. Sam tore his eyes painfully away from the drama unfolding across the dance floor. Fred took Sam by the arm and walked him to the cab. He gave directions to the driver. He graciously helped Sam into the back, then leaned into the back seat and gave Sam a kiss right on his lips. Sam was so shocked he started to say something, when he opened his mouth Fred stuck his tongue in Sam’s mouth like a serpent raiding a bird's nest. Sam tried to push it out with his tongue which Fred mistakenly took for sex play.

The shock of the unexpected kiss produced a surge of adrenalin that enabled Sam to recover enough to push his admirer out of the cab. He thanked Fred profusely for his help, then pulled the door close. He sat back in the seat and tried to decide how he felt being kissed by a man for the first time. Was he flattered that a man wanted to kiss Samantha or be disgusted that he had exchanged spit with a man?

Ten minutes later, the cab arrived at the motel. Sam fumbled with his purse and, using the last of his cash assets, managed to find just enough to pay the driver.

He walked into the lobby and tried to check into the motel. The clerk was suspicious, seeing that the inebriated overdressed female standing before him had no luggage. He clerk demanded that Sam pay in advance.

Sam handed him his debit card. With his male name on it. The clerk questioned the card saying, “Miss, you don’t look like any Samuel I ever saw.”

Thinking quickly Sam stuck his left hand under the clerk’s nose displaying his wedding band. Then replied, “I’ll have you know it’s Mrs. Williams, not miss. The card belongs to my husband.”

The clerk thought that over for a couple of minutes before scanning the card. It cleared so he faced this obviously drunk bimbo and handed her a room key. “Alright I’ll take a chance on you. Just a word of warning! You only paid for a single, I better not see a man leave that room. If I do, I'll call the cops. Now get out of here before I change my mind!”

@ @ @ @

Sam found his room and stumbled in. He took off his dress, laying it over the chair. He kicked off his heels then turned to the bed and dove face down, laying there in nothing but his underwear. He was passed out within seconds.

He woke around midday with sunlight hitting him smack in the face. His mouth felt like it was full of cotton. His head pounded with the mother of all hangovers. Even his eyeballs hurt. It took him a few minutes to remember why he had the hangover and that made the hangover feel even worse.

When his head cleared, he remembered where he was and how he got there which sent a surge of adrenaline through his body. His senses began to come back slowly as he tried to get up. This proved to be a slow process with the hangover he had. Pushing off the bed he couldn’t but help to notice the pillowcase he had slept on. He realized he should have removed his makeup, as the case now resembled pictures he had seen of the Shroud of Turin. Blurrily imprinted on the white linen was a vague resemblance of Samantha’s face.

Finding his way to the bathroom, he took care of business with a deep sigh. ‘What the hell am I doing?’ He mused. He went to the sink and drank two glasses of water. He would have given his soul for a bottle of aspirin. He washed his hands staring at the ashen face reflection gawking back at him.

What greeted him in the mirror was a disaster. He should have taken off the wig as well as his makeup. Using a washcloth, he removed what smeared war paint as he could. He found his purse which, thankfully, he had managed to hang on to. Combing out the wig, he redid his lipstick so he at least looked presentable. He walked back to the bedroom and retrieved the dress and shoes. Putting them on he stood taking a quick glance at the mirror to evaluate his appearance. What he saw, putting it politely, resembled one of those ‘women of easy virtue’ that roamed the streets at night. He was thankful it was daytime. He took a deep breath and headed out into the blinding daylight to start his walk of shame back to his car.

It may have been three blocks on the map, but it proved to feel more like three miles because of the skyscraper heels he was wearing. It was a hot sunny day. He wanted to get to his car and get home as fast as possible. Running in the heels was out of the question so he moved as fast as he could. Taking fast mincing steps sent his padded patootie swaying like a palm tree in a hurricane. That tended to attract a lot of unwanted attention. During his stroll, he had four different cars, all driven by men, offering to give him a ride. He simply waved them off, not sure of his voice. After a night of practice, the best he could do was a soft somewhat husky tenor. Having no other option, he forged on. The heels had looked sexy when he selected them, but they were never meant for hiking.

He got to the safety of his car just as the sun was directly overhead. The only shadow he cast was from his large twin girls on his chest. With his long nails he fumbled at getting his purse open and managed to fish his keys out. Unlocking the door, he climbed in and leaned his head back against the rest, just thankful to be off his feet. He started the engine and put the AC on high. It took a few minutes to get his bearings and feel human again. He headed home, with his head pounding. He would have given almost anything for a pair of sunglasses.

He encountered a problem as soon as he pulled onto the highway. A police car pulled up behind him. His heart was pounding so hard he was afraid it would push out of his chest. After a couple of minutes, the car turned on its lights and siren. Sam’s only thought was, ‘Boy I’m fucked now. He hoped only figuratively, but the way he was dressed, he feared literally.’ With the heavy wig, corset, nylons and dress he was perspiring freely. He fought with all his might not to pee his pants. As the sweat pooled in his underwear, his panties became soggy and not for a good reason. He pulled off onto the shoulder and held his breath with the sword of Damocles hanging over his head.

Thankfully, the police car sped past him up the highway.

He sighed in relief. Eventually, he covered enough to drive. He made it home and pulled into the two-car garage silently muttering a prayer of thanksgiving for allowing him to make it home safely.

He felt like shit. He was glad that it was Sunday so that he had at least all day to get cleaned up and recover before he had to go back to work on Monday. He had no idea what he was going to do about Beth and their marriage. Last night was euphoric up until the time he discovered his wife was a cheating slut. Still, it was a night he would never forget.

His head throbbed; making it hard to think straight. He carefully took off his dress, put it on a hanger and placed it back in the closet exactly where he had found it. He managed to get everything else off, he was happy he was so flexible. He felt like a contortionist getting the corset off. It was an attribute that came in handy. The ladies didn’t have to tie the laces in knots, that in his opinion was just vindictive. Once everything was off, he piled them loosely at his feet. After a few minutes of serious consideration. He gathered everything up, realizing it would need to be run through the laundry, but not now. He placed all of his discards in his secret trunk and locked it before hopping in the shower where he scrubbed himself raw, staying there until the hot water ran out.

A passing glance at the bathroom mirror revealed he hadn’t gotten everything off. Out of necessity, he headed for Beth’s vanity and sat down to examine all of her beauty products.

He started with cold cream to get rid of what the soap and water missed. Unsatisfied with the results, he explored Beth’s beauty supplies and found makeup remover wipes. He used up an entire package of them.

Finally satisfied he was makeup free, he looked for nail polish remover. Alas, there was none. His only option was to go get some. Not thinking straight, he threw on a pair of sweats, grabbed his wallet and drove to the drugstore.

Once in the store he quickly found what he was looking for. Went to check out and found he had a problem he hadn’t thought about.

He placed the bottle on the counter and handed the young girl his debit card. She hesitated and gave him a puzzled look. Which was when he saw the issue. His hand holding the card had long shiny red nails. The high school girl looked quizzically at him and raised an eyebrow. Sam just stood there trying to hide his hands under the counter. He thought things can’t get any worse, then they did.

The clerk ran his card twice and handed it back to him informing him, his debit card had been refused. It seems he had insufficient funds in his account. Totally mortified, he snatched his card back and returned home.

With his head pounding once home he went to his work bench. Where he found the only thing; he could think of that might work. Some paint remover, thinking that will get rid of the polish. If that didn’t work, he would be required to use brute force and just grind it off.

At this point, he was totally frustrated. He soaked a rag and quickly wiped the polish off.

He found nail clippers in the bathroom and cut back his nails. The damn manicurist had used Acrylics nails rather than press on ones. He couldn’t cut them back as short as his usual length.

Sam was still feeling the effects of a stressful night of heavy drinking. He laid down on his bed to rest his eyes. He opened his eyes sixteen hours later as sunlight flooded the room. He squinted against the early morning sun peeking through the blinds, his full bladder making him slightly uncomfortable. He rolled onto his side and glanced at the bedside clock; his heart stopped as he realized he’d forgotten to set his alarm. He was already late for work. He threw on his suit and drove to his office, only slowing at stop signs. He parked and ran into the bank, briefly acknowledging the tellers already at their stations.

One commented, “Trying a new look Mr. Williams? I like it.”

Sam realized he must have missed something. So, he needed to say something. He went with, “Oh, yes I went to a fancy costume party this weekend. I guess I didn’t get everything off. I'll be back to normal in a few days.”

He collapsed at his desk and opened his email. For some reason he reached up to scratch his ear and his heart went into palpitations as he felt his crystal earring still in his newly minted holes.
He quickly removed them and dropped them in his coat pocket.

He could only pray no one had noticed. His door was open and for the next hour or so, it seemed every one of his female tellers found some reason to stop by with a problem or question.

At noon Sally, his assistant stuck her head in the door. “Boss, can I have a minute of your time?”

He looked up from the papers he was trying to study and said, “Sure Sally, come on in.”

Sally came in and closed the door and took a seat in front of Sam’s desk. “Mr. Williams, I have been your PA for almost five years. I really like you. You have been a good manager. But we need to have a talk. Your appearance this morning has created a hornet’s nest. Your new fashion statement is the only thing the ladies have been talking about all morning. I don’t think any work has gotten done.”

He blinked in confusion. “But I explained that away.”

Sally frowned at him. “Come on boss don’t bullshit me. What you do in your own time is your own business. If this is going to be a continuing thing you will need to learn to hide your activities. We both know this bank is the very definition of conservatism. Female employees have to wear dresses, or skirts with nylons and heels. You know as well as anyone, males have to wear white shirts, dark suits, plain dress shoes and conservative ties.

"I can only imagine what they would say about a male manager who shows up wearing earrings, plucked thin arched eyebrows, and what appears to be collagen enhanced lips with traces of makeup and nail polish still showing. Male employees have been let go for far less. Remember Bob Sutherland, who worked over at the main street branch? He was demoted only for not presenting the proper corporate image. All he did was wear a pink shirt and paisley tie to work.

"Mrs. Hunt, the district manager, is due here around 1 PM. Boss, she would have to be blind and dumb to miss the telltale signs of what was obviously a feminine makeover. Aside from your arched eyebrows, your bulbous lips still have a lovely red tint to them, matching perfectly the polish still in your cuticles. Your appearance aside, she is bound to hear the gossip.”

Sam was horrified, the ramifications of her words terrified him. He thanked Sally and told her he was starting his two-week yearly vacation immediately. His walk through the lobby was accompanied by a series of muted giggles.

Sam entered his car mortified beyond belief. On the drive home, he swore he was burying Samantha forever.

@ @ @ @

He drove home and entered the kitchen, making himself a cheese sandwich and a glass of milk.

He sat down and thought about what to do about Beth. He was so pissed, he decided he was in no mood for a confrontation.

If she preferred that bitch over him, that was fine. She made her bed, let her lie in it. He would just pack his bags and leave her. It was amazing how clear his head became with that decision made. It was like a huge weight had been lifted. He definitely felt better now that he had made a decision. He would deal with the ramifications of a separation and divorce later.

He got up and packed his bags. Deciding to leave the Samantha trunk right where it was, he would have no further need for it or its contents. He loaded his suitcases in his car and was making one last sweep of the house to see if he forgot anything, he paused briefly next to Beth’s bed. As an act of defiance, he slipped off his wedding ring and placed it on her pillow.

He drove off and got to the interstate before he realized how stupid this was, he had no plan he didn’t even know where he was going. All he was doing was driving. He pulled off at the next off ramp and pulled over to the side of the road. Using his phone, he checked for apartments. It only took one stop to realize he had a dilemma.

The landlord wanted a deposit, he had no money or credit card with him.

His debit card was maxed out so the only other money available to him was his savings account at his bank. There was no way he was going back there today.

It was still Monday, so he could go home and spend the night and be gone before Beth got home on Tuesday.

@ @ @ @

BETH’s story

Beth woke up Monday morning at Holly’s house. She too had a hangover from two nights of drinking and wild sex.

Beth climbed out of the bed and made her way to the kitchen and made a pot of coffee. She had just sat down nursing her hangover. She was in a foul mood. Holly bounced out of the quest bedroom, muttering about how Tamie had run out of steam and how she needed a good fuck.

Holly approached Beth, and demanded she come back to bed as she wanted to play. Beth didn’t like being ordered to have sex. "God damn it, Holly, I've just about had it with you!" Beth shrieked.

Holly said she was tired of Beth being a tease. She was either her bitch or not. Beth simply replied, “NOT!” Nasty words were exchanged until Beth broke it off telling Holly she was going back to her husband, then it became rather cantankerous. Holly didn’t take rejection well. Her last words were, “I’ll get even with you, if it’s the last thing I do! No one turns me down for some Neanderthal, that even isn’t much of a man.”

Beth's emotions were caught between depression at losing her girlfriend and elation at the possibility of getting her husband back. She drove home and pulled into the garage. Passing through the kitchen, she saw the dirty lunch dishes on the table, she smiled and tsk tsked. “I’ll have to speak to the maid about that.”

Entering the bedroom, she opened her overnight bag and took out her fancy dress and went to her closet to hang it up.

While in there she detected a vaguely familiar scent. She couldn’t put her finger on it, with all that she had been through in the last day and a half, it was understandable.

She looked around and noticed that most of Sam’s clothes were missing. Another puzzle for her fried brain. She decided to take a nap and wait for Sam to get home. Despite the fact he never responded to the olive branch she had extended him over the phone. She had her fling on the wild side and was ready to make a new start on her marriage. If only Sam would cooperate.

Beth stood next to her bed and saw something shiny on her pillow. She bent over to inspect it. Upon close examination she became light headed and fell onto the bed clutching Sam’s wedding band. She laid there weeping uncontrollably, wondering why.

She cried out when she heard a car pull up in the driveway. She rushed to the window and saw it was Sam’s car. Her heart leapt with joy. She realized she must look frightened and rushed to the bathroom off of the kitchen to repair her makeup. She was just finishing up when she heard the front door open. She rushed out to great Sam with a hug and kiss.

TOGETHER AGAIN. TIME FOR EXPLANATIONS.

She only got two steps toward him when she was met with a fusillade of verbal abuse.

Sam spat out, “You damn fucking two-timing jezebel. What are you doing here? I thought you would still be with your lesbian girlfriend.”

Beth was taken back with the vehemence of the attack. Not to mention the shock, wondering how he knew about her infidelity. She stood there aghast staring open mouthed at Sam. Studying his face with his newly thinned arched eyebrows and his plump enhanced lips. Then a light bulb went on, it all made sense: his crossdressing, the perfume, the familiarity of the mystery lady at the club last night.

Now she was mad and became defensive. The one time in her life she stepped outside of societal norms and she gets caught and by her crossdressing husband no less. Where does he come off!

Things got acrimonious in a hurry. No longer scared, she went on the attack. The two stood toe to toe and exchanged verbal volleys: Whore, pussy, slut, pantywaist, bitch, limp-wristed queen, cunt licker, cupcake, floozie, pervert. Flew back and forth.

Sam was red in the face, his hands clenched into fists. He responded to the last insult by retorting, “I may be all those things, but at least I’m not an adulterer.”

That one brought Beth up short. She stepped back and took a deep breath. “Alright Sam. You got me on that one. Just don’t give me any of that holier than thou shit. Let’s sit down and talk this thing over like two adults.”

They sat at the kitchen table facing each other. Sam sat scrunching his forehead trying to get a hold of his temper and started, “Alright, you go first. How do you suggest we settle this?”

Beth studied her husband’s face as he chewed on his large puffy lower lip. She could stare down a shark and Sam knew it.

He broke eye contact and suddenly took great interest in his hands.

Beth felt she now had the upper hand suggested, “Let’s start by being totally honest with each other. How long have you known, you know, that you are the person I saw Saturday night? She phrased her question very carefully.”

Sam’s eyes filled with shame. He licked his puffy lips, and gave that question some thought before answering truthfully, “Practically all my life, it first manifested itself when I was a teenager. It started with me wearing moms’ clothes. When I dress as a woman, I just feel that’s the way I was meant to be. It just feels so bloody normal.”

Beth sighed and thought ‘That was exactly the same way she felt in the arms of her lover Holly.’

Sam took a deep breath and went on. “Saturday was the first time I’ve ever been out of the house dressed.”

“How did it make you feel?”

“It was exhilarating. Being dressed always makes me feel glorious. Like the shackles of being forced to be a man, had just come off and I was a different person. I loved it until you walked in with your tart.”

Taking a deep breath, he continued, “My turn to ask questions. How long have you been a lesbian?”

Beth leaned back in her chair and studied the ceiling before finally answering, “That’s a tough one. This is a bit embarrassing, as long as we are being totally honest. I have been bisexually curious ever since I started puberty. Until this weekend, I have never acted on those feelings.”

“Why is that?” asked a flabbergasted Sam.

Beth sat in silence for several minutes thinking about her response, “Never had the opportunity, I guess. I never had the courage to go out looking for a woman. You men have it easy, if you see a woman you like you go up to her and ask her out. If she says no, it’s not a big deal.”

She hesitated momentarily before murmuring. “Now envision a lesbian, say me, going up to a woman she finds attractive. What would I do, walk up and say, ‘Hi I think you are pretty would you like to go out with me some time?’ If I guessed wrong, I would die from embarrassment and shame.”

“That all changed when Holly came to work for me, she was completely open about her sexuality. As you saw she is a beautiful, sexy woman. She brought in a number of clients from her circle of likeminded friends. That has been so successful. I've altered my inventory and we have a large section dedicated to big and large framed women now. It has turned into a real moneymaker.

"It didn’t take long before she let me know she was attracted to me. Despite my attraction to her, I kept putting her off until this weekend. I wasn’t sure I could go through with it. I sent you a message hoping you would talk me out of it. I guess our marriage didn’t mean enough to you to bother replying. So, I said what the hell and took a fling on the wild side. I gave myself up to Holly for one wild weekend.”

Sam tried to come to terms with all this when Beth inquired, “Alright your turn. Why do you like dressing as a woman?”

Sam scrunched his forehead. “I’m not sure how to answer that. I enjoy the way it makes me feel when I’m dressed.”

Beth questioned again, “Is it a stress relief thing? I have read that is a common justification given by crossdressers.”

Sam thought about that before answering, “I don’t think that’s why. When I’m dressed, I just like myself better. Just putting on the clothes gives me a rush. When I am dressed, I feel like a different person. My dream has always been to go out into the world looking and acting like a woman and being accepted as one.”

“Do you want to be a woman?”

"I've wanted to look and feel like a woman, but I never wanted to be a woman.”

Beth looked skeptical, "Come on! There has to be more!”

“It’s just that sometimes I enjoy getting dressed up. I want to look attractive, and feminine. It is not really a sexual thing. I’m not attracted to men!"

Now Beth asked the big one. “Do you want a sex change?”

“No, I like being a man.”

Beth snicker, “That’s hard to believe.”

Sam felt trapped, he decided to be totally honest and let the cards fall where they may. “Alright you are right, I never wanted to be a woman, but I’ll confess, I have always wondered what I would feel like to have my own set of breasts, that and wearing heels and a nice tight dress makes me feel like a woman.

Beth was incredulous, “Are you telling me you enjoy wearing high heels and constrictive foundation garments? Most women would gladly never put on another pair of heels and there are reasons the corset industry is out of business.”

He spread his hands in a bit of confusion. “It’s hard to explain when I’m dressed, a calm comes over me.”

“Come on Sam, we are being totally honest.”

Sam looked down at his hands, his heart racing, perspiration forming on his brows. The silence was deafening. Finally, he answered, “I admit sometimes when I’m dressed and feeling feminine, I wonder what it would be like to be with a man. I would never in a million years act on those fantasies.”

Beth smirked. “We’ll have to see about that!”

Sam became defensive. “Anyway, I’m all through with that!”

@ @ @ @

Beth smiled nervously and asked the question that would determine her future, “Sam, do you love me after what you saw this weekend?”

Thinking for several minutes Sam eventually replied “Yes. My love for the woman I married has never been in question.” What he didn’t say was he was having second thoughts, ‘was this woman the same person he married?’

He then asked. “Let me ask you, do you love me knowing about my fetish?”

Beth scratched her head then answered. “That’s a tough one. If you had asked me last week, I would have said absolutely. I have known or at least suspected about you wearing my clothes for some time.”

Sam’s mouth went dry, “And what has happened to make you question that love?”

Beth leaned back in her chair and relished being in the driver’s seat then answered, “Oh, where do I begin? I am not the same person I was a week ago. Change is the only thing constant in life. Ever since I opened my store I have been changing. The weekend with Holly has accelerated that change in me. I am no longer a naïve housewife. What you see before you today is a strong independent entrepreneur, who has the fortitude to even question the status quo of her sexuality. It is only natural that I should question my love for you and our relationship.”

Taking a deep breath to compose herself she went on, “This weekend I learned that I’m attracted to sexual partners with soft, feminine characteristics.”

Sam couldn’t hold back any longer, “So where does that leave us?”

“We will have to see. I can’t give you an answer right now.”

Beth wasn’t done with her interrogation. “Which brings up the question where and with whom did you spend the night?”

Sam with his emotions in an uproar puffed up in a sense of religiousness. “I slept in a motel room, by myself! Can you claim the same?”

That wasn’t the response Beth had hoped for and she knew that she would have to be honest. She took a breath before she said, “Well, I wasn’t alone. Holly invited a couple of her girlfriends to join us at the club on Saturday night.”

Sam calmly commented, “Yes, I saw them.”

Beth realized Sam had been at the club, so he had obviously seen it all. “What did you think of them?”

Confused by the question he answered, “They were alright, I guess. Since I wasn’t exactly introduced to them. I thought they were two attractive ladies from what I could see.”

Beth smirked, surprised her husband wanted to hear about her indiscretion, “Do you want me to tell you about my weekend?”

“No not really. But, if we have any chance of a future relationship, I guess it would be better if I heard it all now.”

Beth blushed, “Well if you really want to know, I’ll tell you about it. Holly’s friends were really nice. We stayed at the club and partied until the final call when they threw us out. All four of us went to Holly’s place to continue our party. At first, they were all over Holly and I, there was no hint they were anything out of the ordinary. I thought they were two hot lesbians. I couldn’t wait to get them alone.”

We danced, drank and lounged around on the furniture making out like horny teenagers, we finished off more wine. I was really drunk. Holly had to carry me to her bed.”

Sam commented, “So drunk or not, did you two make love?”

Beth chuckled, “Honey, we did a lot of wild things, none of which could be called making love.”

With a smug look on her face Beth went on. “I don’t want to hurt your feelings. That night, Holly was more of a man than you ever have been. She took me, possessed me, ravaged me. She fucked me until I dropped from exhaustion. It was glorious, I never felt so sexually sated in my life.”

Sam’s feelings were in fact hurt; he had never felt less like a man. “Beth, is that what you want out of sex? To be possessed?”

Beth shook her head sharply. “NO! At first it was exciting; it was so different than you. After a while, it was just a shade short of rape.”

Sam saw a ray of hope. “So she forced you?”

Beth was ashamed and blushed crimson. “I actually never got the word ‘No’ out of my mouth. I tried but Holly seemed to keep it full of other things.”

Sam was confused and gestured with his hands indicating her to go on. There had to be more to the story.

Beth stood up and put a kettle on the stove for tea.

She sat back down and confessed, “For a while, an observer in our bedroom might have thought they stumbled into a revival meeting, with all the ‘Oh my God, thank God, glory be and hallelujahs ringing out. And I am ashamed to admit there were a lot of ‘Yes, don’t stop!’

Sam was lost, “How can that be confused with rape?”

Beth gave Sam an inscrutable grin. “Holly got me drunk. You have to believe me that I wasn’t in control of all my faculties. It has been so long since I have had a satisfactory sexual encounter and I lost control. With a tongue in my pussy, my base animal instincts took over. It wasn’t possible for me to say no. I had countless orgasms. None of which I asked for. However, they were genuine, nevertheless. Just what I was looking for when I went off with Holly.”

“So, Beth are you telling me they were unsatisfying,” inquired Sam.

“I was looking for the way I felt on our honeymoon. It wasn’t there with Holly, there was definitely lust present but sadly, love was nowhere to be found.”

Sam had a ray of hope that he hadn’t lost his wife.

“So, if you weren’t a willing participant you aren’t technically an adulteress.”

Beth stood up to stall for time and made two cups of tea, trying to decide if she should confess the rest. She put both cups on the table. She blew on hers to cool it off.

“Are you sure you want to hear the rest? It might be brutal to hear.”

Sam thought he had endured the worst. Sam rationalized how bad it could get. It turned out he had only dipped his toe in the pool of humiliation.

“Yes, we have gone this far, let’s get it all out in the open, then we can see where we go from here.”

Beth was nervous but went on anyway, “Alright, just remember you asked for it. You have an idea of how my Saturday went; Sunday is where it got dicey. Holly woke me up late mid-morning with a toe-curling kiss on the lips. She led me to the kitchen where breakfast was day-old pastries and a pitcher of Bloody Mary’s. That was followed up by all four of us taking advantage of Holly’s large hot tub. No one had suits so we were all au naturel."

Beth reached across the table and put her hand atop of Sam’s. “What would you say if I told you I discovered those two friends of Holly’s were no ladies. In fact, they weren’t even women. Does that shock you?”

“After what I experienced that night, I can truthfully say no. There were some very pretty girls there.”

Beth replied, “Well I was surprised."

Beth then in a spite of vindictiveness, proceeded to describe in salacious detail the rest of her weekend.

“I spent Saturday night in Holly’s bed, I didn’t find out the truth about Holly’s two friends until Sunday when we all jumped in the hot tub naked. You can just imagine my reaction, seeing two sets of DD boobs bouncing over two swinging dicks, that were as impressive as their upstairs companions. While we were in the tub, we finished off several bottles of wine and Holly passed around a couple of joints.”

Sam was shocked, “You used drugs?”

“Relax it was only pot, no big deal.”

“When we got out and dried off, we all went out to dinner. I’m sorry about this. We went to an exclusive gourmet restaurant. We had before dinner cocktails, then five-star meals, that necessitated expensive French wine with them, then after dinner we had a digestif with dessert. Holly had been paying for everything, so I thought it polite to pick up the bill. I had left my corporate card at the office. So, I used our debit card. It was close to $400 so don’t be surprised when you get the statement,”

Sam thought ‘That explains a lot.’

Beth refilled her cup. Sam hadn’t touched his. He thought he was going to be sick.

Beth went on feeling confession will give her some relief - good for the soul as they say.

She took a deep breath and went on, “When we got back to Holly’s place, there was a fat doobie being passed around. I passed and said I was going to bed. Holly was not happy with me. She stormed off in a huff. The last I saw of her was when she and Tammie disappeared into the guest bedroom. I went in and got undressed. I'd just climbed under the covers when the door opened. Paula came in looking pretty down. Her bed was being used and wanted to sleep in the room with me, but she offered to sleep on the floor.

"Sam this is hard for me to tell you. I get all tingly just thinking about it. Paula didn’t look like he was ready for bed. It appeared as if Paula had just touched up his makeup. He was wearing the darkest red lipstick I had ever seen."

So I told her. “Nonsense Paula there is plenty of room in this bed.”

Paula smiled, “Thanks. Give me a minute. I’ll get undressed and be right there.”

Paula stripped rapidly, throwing his clothes in a corner.”

Beth paused and squirmed in her seat reliving her night's activities, “Sam I couldn’t believe it. Here was this creature with the face of a fashion model and figure of a centerfold. As if that wasn’t enough, he was hung like a Chippendale dancer. The first thing that popped into my head was here is an example of a hermaphrodite. But as I was soon to learn Paula was all man where it counted."

Sam didn’t need to hear that. His innards were churning. He pleaded with his eyes for her to stop.

She was lost in a trance and went on, “I turned on my side and scooted over to make room for him. My heart was going wild as I waited for him to join me.”

Sam felt like he was being stabbed in the heart, her continued reference to Paula being a he was killing him Beth wasn’t describing a lesbian liaison now she was talking about a full-blown infidelity.

He sat with his elbows on the table, his head in his hands rubbing his temples, mesmerized listening while Beth continued her tale. “He slid in next to me and spooned with me. His aroma preceded him. I laid there luxuriating in his cocoon of perfume. I inhaled deeply. It was as if I was resting in a field of wildflowers.

"Nothing happened at first, we just laid side by side. It made me feel safe. I relaxed and soon was safely in the arms of Morpheus. Sometime later, I was awakened by Paula giving me light butterfly kisses on my neck. They weren’t aggressive, just sweet and tender and sent chills down my spine all the way to my twat.”

Beth studied Sam’s face to try and read how Sam was taking this revelation. She was out of luck, Sam had on his best poker face. She missed the perspiration running down his neck.

Beth took the chance and went on. “Sam, those kisses scared me, I was as stiff as a board not sure what was coming next. My first experience with lesbian sex, was harsh and aggressive. This wasn’t anything like that.

"Sam, he purred into my ear and lovingly said, “Relax honey I’m not going to hurt you. You can say stop at any time, please trust me. My partner is off fucking your slutty girlfriend. I am feeling lonely and abandoned. I just didn’t want to be alone tonight. I just want to make you feel good.

"Then the kisses stopped and led to petting. I started it. I couldn’t keep my hands off this luscious creature. Her skin was as silky smooth as a newborn baby. I explored each inch of the beautiful man. There wasn’t a hair anywhere, not even stubble. Even his ball sack was silky smooth. Time seemed to stand still. I couldn’t control myself, I just had to touch her, to feel that giant rod in my hand, to feel its silky texture, god Sam it was so soft but also a hard steel bar I stroked it, I played with it until he ordered me to stop.

"Sam it was incredible. He took over with his hands. His caresses such as they were, felt light as a feather. He actually never made solid contact with my skin. His hands just explored every inch and crevice of my body without ever touching me. His fingers glided from one spot to the next like an airboat hovering over me.”

Beth took the time to take a big breath. While Sam used a napkin to dry his forehead and tried to get his heartbeat under control. “Sam it was the most sensuous thing I have ever experienced.”

Sam was beginning to feel very uncomfortable but needed to hear the rest. Just yank the band aid off and get it over with was his thought.

Beth continued with her account. “I eventually turned to face him. The next thing I knew we were kissing each other. Honey, I have never kissed anyone like that, it wasn’t foreplay kissing meant as an appetizer to the main course of intercourse. Rather it was a way of sharing an emotional state. His breath was sweet, remonstrant of the chocolate mousse we had for dessert. This kiss went on for the longest time. It was the ultimate form of intimacy without the sexual component.”

Sam was as excited as he was concerned. “I can feel a ‘but’ coming. What happened next?”

Beth got down on one knee next to Sam and took his hand in hers. “You’re right there is a lot more. Are you sure you want to hear the rest? This is where I earned the title of adulteress.”

“God help me, but I have to know.” Sam got out from his parched throat.

@ @ @ @

“Our lips were locked together for the longest time. Paula was the one to break it off. I was willing to spend the night attached like that. Paula then kissed her way down my body. Again, each kiss was just a delicate peck with a flicked trace of her tongue. When he got to my breasts, I was ready to burst. He started at the base and worked his way up toward my nipples in ever smaller concentric circles. When he reached the summit of my mounds, he captured my teat with those beautiful soft lips. Rather than nurse on them the way I like he merely teased them with flicks of his agile tongue. Every time I tried to raise up to push my sensitive nipple into his lips, he retreated, keeping her mouth just out of reach.

"Frustratingly, he left my breasts and expertly skipped from one erogenous zone to the next. My lord! The man even found some I didn’t realize I had. I was so stimulated that I was gushing from my privates. The sheets were wet with my gooey juices soaking in. I have never experienced anything like it in my life, I had to keep shifting my tush to keep the sheets dry under me. Little good it did, I ended up sleeping in a small lake of our combined secretions.”

Beth drank the tea left in her cup to moisturize her parched mouth. She took the cup and saucer over to the sink.

In an effort to lighten the mood, she announced before sitting down, “Sam, the man could make a bloody fortune as a sex surrogate.”

Sam was almost catatonic. This was a side of Beth he never even imagined existed.

There was no way, at his best, that he could compete with this sexpot. He tried to figure out how to make his exit with as much dignity as he could. As he started to stand, Beth noticed and rushed to him.

“Honey, please sit back down and let me finish. If we are going to have a chance as a couple, you need to hear me out.”

Reluctantly, Sam sat back down.

She was really pissed at him for hiding his girlie side all these years. Telling him everything that happened would shock him and rip at his masculine ego. So be it, let the chips fall where they may. He would either accept her for who she is or their marriage will be over. It was better to find out now than to drag it out. Beth sat across from him and decided to open her soul to her husband.

“Sam, what do you think happened next?”

“He fucked you!”

“Heaven knows that would be the typical male response. Paula is a lot of things, but being a typical male is not one of them. He moved down the bed and continued his kissing. Then he worked up my legs. When he got to the inside of my thighs, I thought the end was near. But no, he kept moving slowly up between my legs. By the time she eventually reached my vulva, I was going crazy and I needed him like I have never needed a man before. He licked his way up toward my clitoris. I knew it was going to happen now. The classic act of cunnilingus.

"The bastard intentionally stopped millimeters short. Then all he did was blow hot moist air over my clit, but never once touched it. I felt it building slowly, my body shuddering fiercely and I couldn’t stop it, like a tidal wave it kept crashing over me and I came with a massive orgasm without penetration or direct clitoral stimulation. I would never have imagined that possible.”

@ @ @ @

Sam interrupted, “If that is intended to make me feel better, you have failed miserably.”

“Sam I just need you to know what happened and how I felt. After I recovered, I pulled Paula up on the bed by the ears. I went down on his meat like a hungry lion. As you know, I have never been a fan of fellatio. All that revolting pubic hair seems so nasty.

"He was different, totally hairless, even his ball sack. I took his balls in my mouth and played with them like they were jawbreakers. I have never enjoyed anything more. It was gorgeous and exciting to feel them throb and pulse in my mouth, I just wanted to give him the same pleasure he had given me.

"Then I moved to his joystick. It was simply the most gorgeous organ I have ever seen. Oh god the look on his face as my lips closed around the giant head, I felt so powerful knowing I made him feel the way he made me. I wanted more. I needed to prove I could do it. I sucked that monster into my mouth, I kissed it, I sucked it, I made love to it. I worshiped it for the longest time.”

Sam slumped in his chair waiting for her story of infidelity to be over so he could make his escape.

He mumbled, “I suppose his tool was massive.”

Beth looked up at him, “It depends on how you measure. Yes dear, I guess you can say he was. I don’t mean to hurt you, but he had a larger girth, but he wasn’t any longer than you.”

Sam tried to fight it, but a small smile crossed his lips.

“Sam let me tell you about the rest of my night.”

Sam was listening with a mixture of curiosity and terror. Beth went on with what seemed to Sam was a sense of pride.

“After my blow job, we were both spent. We laid side by side in the afterglow of good sex. I rested my head on his shoulder. His manhood was limp, playing with it seems to do nothing for Paula. Paula’s hand casually found its way to my bush. He lovingly ran his finger through my pubic hair. I found his nonchalant actions nice but not sexually stimulating. Everything I tried to do with his cock didn’t get a rise out of him.

"When I looked over at Paula with my head on his shoulder as a pillow all I could see was his full breasts. I hadn’t paid them any attention. I never imagined a male would get any pleasure out of breast play. I was desperate so I leaned over and sucked on a nipple. It was like I had lit a fuse, what was once limp soundly showed new life.

"I lovingly nursed on his breasts, once he was fully firm, he crawled between my legs and took me in the classic missionary position which worked out fantastically as it gave me easy access to his womanly protrusions. He entered me and held it there for the longest time. When he pushed into me it was glacially slow, honey it drove me crazy. He moved a millimeter at a time. I begged for him to just fuck me. He just smiled and returned to inching his manhood back into me. Once he had bottomed out, he retreated at the same pace. The nerve endings in my vagina walls fired off like a kaleidoscope. I could feel every subtle nuance of his penis. I have never had intercourse like that before. It was incredible. That's all I can say, incredible. I felt this wonderful tingling right inside of me, on the inside of my thighs, in my stomach, up and down my back, and into my arms and legs...it was like every part of me was on fire, but in a wonderful way. I rode the wave, and then I rode it again and again. When I was done, I was spent, beautifully spent. But I figured the fun was just beginning. It seemed like he took hours to come. By then I was past my second orgasm and approaching number three.”

Sam could clearly see her experimentation with a shemale was an existential threat to their marriage.

At that time, Sam’s cell phone went off. Sam fished it out of his pocket and the caller ID showed that it was Sally his PA. Sam looked at Beth and helped her to her feet, “I need to take this.”

He stood off to the side and put the phone to his ear. Beth watched him as his face drained of blood and he turned pale. He staggered back to the table and fell into his chair.

Beth asked, “What’s wrong?”

“That was Sally. Mrs. Hunt showed up for a spot inspection and was unhappy that I wasn’t there. It would seem she heard the office gossip and believed it. She removed me from my position effective immediately because I did not project the proper managerial image. She's promoted Sally to my position. Sally recommended I take as much vacation time as I can before coming back.”

“What does that mean?” Beth asked.

Sam shrugged his shoulders and answered as truthfully as he could. “I don’t know, they can’t fire me, but can transfer me or demote my position. In any case, it isn’t good. I can’t see how my life can get any worse.”

Beth wasn’t sure what to do next. The two sat there for the longest time, each lost in their own thoughts.

Then there was a text from Sally. Sam glared at the text. His jaws tightened as he read the message. ‘Good and bad news boss. The good news first, Mrs. Hunt has authorized me to offer you a new position when you return from vacation. The bad news you’ll be starting all over, it’s as a teller. I’ll hold it open for you as long as I can. Let me know what you decide.’

@ @ @ @

Sam was despondent and spitting mad, the light was gone from his eyes. Beth didn’t see his demotion as bad news; it gave her plan a real chance. This played perfectly into her plans. She now had control of the center square of her chess game with Sam.

The two sat there locked in a staring contest. They sat there looking at each other until Beth broke the hypnotic state by saying, “Aren’t you going to say anything?”

Sam stood and replied. “Other than the fact you are a total slut. I was just wondering why you told me all this?”

“Sam, please let’s be civil. I told you this so we can understand each other, no more lies or deceptions.”

Sam stood and headed for the door.

Beth chased after him and cut him off. “Where are you going?”

“To my car, my suitcases are still packed in the trunk. I will go through the drive through at the bank and close out my account. Then I will look for someplace to stay, you can have the house all to yourself.”

Beth was taken back, “Why would you do that?”

Sam was confused, “After what you told me, how could you think I would do anything else?”

“Sam, you are a bloody fool. You listened to what I said but didn’t hear anything?”

“Beth, I heard very clearly, you had the lesbian experience you have dreamed about your entire life. You were disappointed, when reality didn’t measure up to fantasy. Then you had a second experience that surpassed your dreams. How am I doing so far?”

She nodded in acknowledgement. “Go on. Don’t stop now!”

“I saw the look on your face whenever you mentioned Paula’s name. I can’t compete with a sexpot like her. I hope you two will be very happy.

“You’re missing the point. Paula is a him, not a her.”

Sam spoke through gritted teeth. “Great that makes me feel lots better. My wife is a lesbian but has the hots for a transsexual over her girlfriend or her husband.”

“Damn it, Sam, please listen to me, it’s you I want not Paula.”

Sam choked on that, “I am confused. It sure doesn’t sound that way to me.”

“Honey, Paula and I had a long talk and we realized that we only lust in common. We both have mates. Paula admitted she was in an open relationship, she is free to have brief flings, but is not interested in anything long term. I feel the same way, I love you. No one else.”

Sam frowned. “Now I’m really lost. What is it you want? It’s obviously not a monogamous marriage.”

Beth shook her head. "You’re wrong. From this point on I will insist on fidelity. I want you, but a different you, one more like Paula. A mature woman with working boy parts.”

“And just how would that work?”

“I have it all worked out. All you have to do is agree.”

“Go on Beth. Fill me in.”

“Well, it seems you need a new job. Holly and I have split, so I find myself in urgent need of an assistant. As I understand it, most transvestites' greatest dream is to dress full time. You could come and work for me as a woman. You would dress full time. I get an assistant at work and a sexy female partner at home."

@ @ @ @

What do you call your feminine self?”

“Samantha!”

Beth thought about that and said, “That’s not very creative, how about I call you Melissa, or just Missy for short? That sounds like an appropriate name for a shop assistant. That way we can have a clean slate for our new life.

“You can call me anything you want. I have serious doubts about your reliability, truthfulness and fidelity.”

Beth smiled, “Your reservations are understandable. You must understand I’m not the person I was. I’ve evolved this weekend. I promise to be truthful. As to fidelity, we’ll leave that window open for now for both of us. It is time to stop looking to the past, if you focus on what’s behind you, you will miss what’s coming right toward you."

The decision loomed over him like an ominous shadow of disaster.

"Think about what I am offering you. The opportunity to become the lady that is buried deep in your psyche. You may not believe me at the moment, but I think we can both get what we want and need. I want to make you happy. By being my shop girl, it will give us the chance to share your femininity. I think we both would enjoy that. No more hiding it from me.”

Then just for a few moments there was one of those ugly pauses when neither person knows what to say next.

Sam eventually broke the ice. "I only want to be happy," said Sam forlornly.

"I can't control your mind and force you to be happy. Only you can make things better. Accept the things in your life that you can't change and make the best of it. I think this is a win, win situation.

"You are a transvestite, there is no denying it, or getting away from your compulsion to dress girly. As far as I know there is no cure for that ‘ailment.’ Do you want to live out your life stealing a few hours every once in a while?

“I am offering you an alternative. You can be Melissa or if you would prefer Samantha out in public, 8 to 9 hours a day or if you would rather for 24/7. I am talking about total immersion into the feminine lifestyle. I get the help I need at work, and a feminine partner at home to satisfy my lesbian tendencies. You get to live out your life as a woman.”

Sam looked doubtful, so Beth played her hole card. “Personally, I would be delighted to have you as a pretty feminine lover, or at worst as a housemate to share a womanly lifestyle with. Sam, we only have one life to live. If we do it right one is enough. Carpe diem dear, make the most of this opportunity."

Sam still looked skeptical and replied “I need time to think this through. I am emotionally exhausted. I’ll let you know my decision tomorrow.”

“Think how delicious it will be to be pursued instead of the pursuer. I will woo you and win your love back. I will do whatever it takes, life without you is like a broken pencil. Pointless!”

“Like I said Beth, tomorrow. Now get off my back!”

@ @ @ @

For Sam, it was a very long night. He really wrestled with what to do. The idea of dressing as a woman and holding down a job as one was intriguing, but then there was the fear of being exposed as a cock in a frock had him scared.

The alarm clock woke him, Beth jumped out of bed and hurriedly dressed, and left for work without a word to her husband. He snuggled himself down under the duvet a little and laid in the warmth for a few minutes feeling considerably better than he had recently. Sometime during the night, he had made his decision.

@ @ @ @

After fixing and eating a good breakfast he called Beth to tell her his decision.

The first call at 9, went unanswered. He tried again at 10 and Beth picked up her cell, “Well what is it? I’m really busy.

“I just wanted to give you my answer.”

“We will talk about it when I get home. I want you to look me in the eye.”

“I just want to let you know what I’ve decided.”

“Are you suddenly hard of hearing? I said we will talk when I get home!” Then she hung up.

Sam thought to himself, ‘I’ve never heard her be so…. authoritative before. I wonder what’s gotten into her?’

Sam decided to make himself useful spending the day cleaning the house. He was busy preparing dinner when he heard a car pull up in the driveway.

He was in the kitchen preparing a lasagna and salad for dinner when he heard Beth open the front door.

"I'm in the kitchen!" he called out.

He heard her throw her car keys down and listened to the clack of her heels on the tiles in the hallway as she walked into the kitchen. She poured herself a cup of coffee from the countertop as she leaned against the breakfast bar and nursed her cup of coffee. Watching Sam preparing their evening meal.

"Did you manage to get some sleep?" she asked, staring at her husband.

"Yes, thanks for asking."

He decided to face her, “I’ve given it a lot of thought and have decided to accept your offer.”

“Well don’t act like you are doing me any favors!”

“I thought you would be happy.”

She snarled, “I am. Can’t you tell.”

Sam was off balance but went on. I will work as your shop girl, but I need some assurance. Do you think I could pull it off?"

"We will have to see. Now give me your best feminine voice."

Sam tried his best, Beth laughed so hard she peed her panties. “That will never do. You will have to be dumb and not speak until we can work something out. How long did it take you to do your makeup?"

“I didn’t do it myself, I had it done professionally. It took them several hours.”

Beth thought that over, “Well you are going to have to learn. You won’t be getting a lot of sleep if have to get up at 3 AM to make Missy presentable.”

Beth gave the problem some serious thought and finally the internet was her only solution.

She was sure Sam could find the help he needed on some website. She directed Sam to get busy and find something.

He went out to his car to get his laptop. He wasn’t gone three minutes when his cellphone rang. Beth picked it up and answered it. After a 10-minute phone call and some brief negotiations. It was like a miracle her problems were solved.

Sam came in with his arms full, with his computer and some other odds and ends he had left in the car.

He found a jubilant Beth, much to Sam’s surprise. “What’s up Beth, why the sudden change of heart?”

"Your problems are solved. You left your overnight bag at the transformation studio, and gave them your cell as a contact number. They called while you were out wanting to know what to do with your things.”

“Alright, I’ll swing by and pick my things up.”

“No, you will do more than swing by! I have you booked in Monday through Friday for five hours a day.”

“What! Beth you have gone off the deep end!”

“I don’t think so. I have found a solution to our problem. You will dress as Missy here in the morning. Doing the best, you can. Then Missy will open the store every day by 7:30 AM. Then you will stay away from interacting with customers and keep your mouth shut. You will be my silent stock girl until noon. Then you will report to the studio for two hours of makeup lessons. That will be followed by deportment and voice lessons for the next 3 hours. They have assured me that Missy will be able to hold her own as a woman, in any situation.”

Sam was trying to wrap his head around what his wife was purposing. “Beth, that is going to be a very long day for me, I’ll have to think this over.”

“Like hell you will! It’s all settled. After your lessons you will report home and clean the house while preparing my evening meal. I expect a hot meal will be on the table waiting for me the moment I walk through the door.”

This staggered Sam. He asked and what do I get out of it?”

“Why that’s obvious. You get to wear high heels, dresses, girdles, and makeup 16 hours a day.”

Sam was at a lost at what to say. Beth waited a reasonable amount of time. When Sam hadn’t said anything, she gave him an ultimatum. “It’s either that or the door. I won’t force you to do anything. You stay because you want to or you pack your bags and leave.”

"Without a doubt, honey! I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think so.

We will have to do a little work on your appearance though."

“If you are going to come to work for me, you need to look the part. That means a really pretty hairstyle, perfect makeup, nails, and the whole feminine works. I have very high standards of appearance for my staff. How long did it take you to achieve you appearing Saturday night? It was unbelievably good. I stood right next to you and had no idea it was you. I may have been drinking but wasn’t that drunk.”

Sam blushed then answered, “Thanks, I had my makeover professionally done. It took them about half a day.”

“Well Melissa, that is obviously impracticable. We will have to find a way you can dress and do your own makeup by yourself. I certainly am not going to be your maid.”

Sam could see the logic in what she was saying and decided he would work hard to learn what he had to so he could pass up close. Ever the businessman, Sam broached the subject. “Speaking of being a member of your staff. Let’s discuss compensation.”

A bemused Beth smiled, “Okay, I will give you the same deal I had with Holly. You get minimum wage plus 10% of your sales and will get an employee discount of 15% off everything in the store.”
Sam thought about and did some quick mental calculations, so he countered with, “I want 15% commission from all my sales.”

Beth openly laughed at his offer.

They negotiated back and forth for 30 minutes, Beth finally laid down an ultimatum, “Missy here is my final offer, minimum wage, plus a 12% commission on all your sales, with 3% going into a medical savings account, with the money only to be used for cosmetic surgery.”

Sam agreed to take the offer under consideration. He wanted to sleep on it before committing to such a drastic change of lifestyle.

Sam was flustered, he replied, “I am not sure, I am in a real quandary. As I explained, I love dressing up as a woman, but if I understand what you are suggesting is, I give up being a man and all that entails.”

“Yes dear, that is exactly the opportunity I am offering you. A chance to live out your dream, of dressing up in sexy lingerie and pretty dresses and makeup every day. What really are you giving up? Standing to pee, wearing the same boring suites and ties every day. In exchange of plane old Sam, you can be the sexy and alluring Melissa.”

“Honey, you need to step back and put your male ego aside to evaluate this chance objectively.
Femininity isn’t a four-letter word. It is a set of attributes, behaviors, and roles generally associated with women. Although femininity is socially constructed, research indicates that some behaviors considered feminine are biologically influenced. To what extent femininity is biologically or socially influenced is subject to debate. It is distinct from the definition of the biological female sex, as both males and females can exhibit feminine traits. I am not suggesting you get a sex change. Those traits are in you and I am offering you a chance to set them free."

When they retired for the night, Sam found Beth had laid out vintage a long powder blue beautiful double sheer negligee on his bed. He thought ‘what the hell’ and slipped in on. Being hairless, the feeling was incredible. It was designed to accentuate the body in all the right places and Sam was in heaven, he knew this was Beth’s way to tip the scales toward him becoming Melissa. At the time, he didn’t care as he slipped under the sheets and cherished the feeling of being embraced by the most feminine and sexy garment he had ever seen.

Sam had a very restless night. He was drawn to the thought of dressing full time, not having to hide it from his wife but with her consent and active support. On the other hand, dressing 24/7 would mean relinquishing any claim on masculinity in exchange for a lifetime of femininity.

The next morning over coffee, Beth asked, "So what do I call you Sam or Melissa?"

Sam said, “I think I have decided, do you want to know my answer?”

“I’m sorry but it is late I have to get to work, we’ll talk when I get home?”

That gave Sam the entire day to reconsider his decision. When Beth got home, he didn’t hesitate he looked Beth right in the eyes, “If you are sure I would like to trade in my man card and be Melissa from now on.

@ @ @ @

Beth gladly agreed, they sealed the deal with a kiss the likes of which they hadn’t done in years.
Breaking the kiss Sam asked, “So we are friends again?”

Beth smiled mischievously and despite the early hour pulled her husband towards the bedroom.

Once inside, she rushed to her dresser and pulled out pink nightgown, handed it to Sam and said “Go into the bathroom, put this on and you’ll find some lipstick and perfume on the countertop put them on then come to bed. I will show what fringe benefits go with the job.”

When he came out Beth noted how thin and girlish Sam's arms and legs looked now that they'd been completely depilated. and how soft and open his face looked with his waxed and shaped eyebrows. It got her juices flowing. She remembered back to her wedding night how nervous and scared she was about giving up herself to her manly husband. Tonight, she was determined to do the taking. Sally had shown her how to be the aggressor in the boudoir. She was going to use that experience to ravish her lover. Sam didn’t know it yet, but he was about to be deflowered. She was going to use him until he squealed.

She pulled Sam into bed and devoured him like a hungry lion on an antelope. The night was like a second honeymoon; except this time, she was the aggressor. She took the initiative in their love making. Sam was overwhelmed with her aggressiveness; he felt like a shy bride giving up her virginity for the first time.

Sam woke a little groggy but very happy. He woke Beth with a chaste kiss on the lips. She sat up throwing off the blanket, her bare breasts covered in love bites from the night’s sexathon.

Sam watched as she rushed to the bathroom and hopped into the shower. He remained in bed, in the light of day, his insecurities returned.

While Beth was getting dressed for work, Sam questioned, "Beth is there's enough time to teach me to look and behave like an authentic woman?"

Beth leaned forward to look Sam directly in the eye.

"Yes, I am sure it's possible. We’ll start tonight and get you ready to join me next Monday morning. However, for this to work ... for this to really work ... we are going to have put in a lot of effort. A really lot."

Her face settled into a grim mask. Her voice was humorless as she spoke, “Missy, I used the word WE but in truth the burden of the preparation will rest on your shoulders. I will help but you need to make the commitment. Are you ready to submerse your maleness for the foreseeable future? There can’t be any bouncing back and forth between Sam and Melissa. For this to work you have to not only look like Melissa, but live the life of a woman full time outside of the house. If you want to continue being Missy at home, I would love it, but the decisions will be yours.”

The silence between them hung thick. Sam gave it some serious thought before answering, “Yes dear, I put myself totally in your hands. You see before you Mrs. Melissa Williams.”

Beth smiled triumphantly, “Great! However, if you remember you left me your wedding ring and I plan on keeping it. Your name tag will read simply Ms. Melissa. I will be the only Mrs. on the staff. If you have an issue with that let's clear it up now.”

“No dear, that is fine with me.”

@@@@

For the next week, Beth put her Melissa through a womanly bootcamp. They covered everything from deportment, hair, and makeup, to bathroom etiquette, which got Sam’s attention when she discussed how he was to handle his monthly. He perfected his mannerisms and learned to fix his hair and makeup with only minimum help and advice from Beth.

To Sam, it was hopeless. The clothing was soft and frilly. Sensual and teasing him in all the ways he loved the most. Tickling him until he finally was forced to give in. Touch it. Embrace it. Love it. The problem was that the longer it went on, the less womanly he felt, rather he began to think of himself as a weak-willed Sissy.

He was worn out...broken down. He could no longer fight it. He was forced by something very deep inside of himself to admit the truth. He loved it...he loved it all! He wasn’t doing this for Beth he was doing it for himself. Like the petals of a flower just beginning to open, the feelings inside of him started to change and grow. Very slowly at first, then they began rushing faster and faster. Joy! It filled every part of his body, every part of his soul... until now he wanted to skip and laugh and do anything Beth asked, even wear that damn tampon when his nonexistent monthly magically appeared. He could enjoy all the wonderful sensations that it all brought to him without any reservations or guilt. He felt like a real woman!
Sunday night was there before he knew it. Sam rolled onto his side and tried to fall asleep. Sam wiped the sweat off his brow as he tried to put all the potential dangers of the coming day out of his mind.

He watched the hours tick away on his alarm clock as he tried desperately to fall asleep. Sam had never had trouble sleeping and could not help but fear that he would be sleep deprived for his first day in a dress.

Dress to impress but not to seduce. Sam, following Beth’s advice, had selected a light grey pencil skirt, a sleeveless cable knit crew neck sweater and a pair of black, rounded toe, patent leather high stiletto pump heeled sandals with a block four-inch heel for his first day in his new position. He laid it all out to save time in the morning.

Monday morning arrived bright and warm. Melissa got up two hours early to ensure he looked his best. The breast forms glued to his chest felt heavy and bulky. They were proving to be a nuisance. They were way too inconvenient underneath his nightie top. They hung from his chest, rather than stick out proud and firm. Beth told him he was a mature woman, not a young woman. She selected and glued teardrop forms that hung down uncomfortably. Without the support of a good firm bra, they almost reached halfway to his navel. He was disappointed he couldn’t wear flimsy, sexy bras. He found the only way he could get the needed lift and support was to wear an underwire ultra-lift support bra. To him, they were a throwback to his grandmother’s bustier. If he was destined to wear vintage lingerie, what he would prefer it was a bra that gave him a busty sweater girl look. His favorite would be a bullet bra accompanied by an open bottom girdle. To his disappointment Beth insisted he give the appearance a mature matronly woman.

His stomach turned squeamish at the thought of the fact that he was going to be out in the world, working as Beth’s assistant. He headed to the bathroom, where he did his business and took a shower and did a quick shave. He headed to the kitchen to make a pot of coffee. Once it was brewed, he sat down and sipped the hot liquid, but it did nothing to calm the burning fear that was running through his gut.

Beth was wide awake. She couldn't sleep. And it was early! Okay, she didn't feel all that great, but that was just her period. She was accustomed to that. The problem was that she couldn't get her mind off of Sam this morning, it would be his first day out of the house as her shop assistant. She was sure he would look and act the part. The last week had worked better than she could have imagined. Sam/Missy performed everything she demanded. It was like she had a puppet on a string, her main concern was keeping him from using his old male voice.

"Are you ready for your big day?" Beth called out from the bedroom.

"Yes, Mrs. Williams.” He answered.

"Good, I'll be right there. She bounded into the kitchen and stood there glaring at him in his nightie.

Sam almost wilted under her gaze. He felt unusually uncomfortable standing in front of her dressed as he was.

She studied him his hair was still wet and a mess from where he had just washed it, but otherwise he looked clean... and clean shaven. Speaking of which... "Let's go to your bathroom, Missy. I need to check to make sure you didn't miss anything today."

She was already walking off. He followed quickly behind her.

As Beth walked into the bathroom, "Okay, Missy. Let me see you." He removed his nightie and she had him turn slowly around while she inspected him critically all over, including his arm pits. She stopped him at one point and grabbed his razor from the counter. Then she ran it lightly over his back where he couldn't reach properly. Overall, he had done a good job of keeping himself well shaven. She was pleased.

He sat down and the vanity to do something with his hair. Before he was finished, Beth came out all dressed for work. Sam thought she looked particularly nice today in the skirted business suit she had selected.

Once he was dressed in the outfit he had laid out, Beth stood back and examined Missy painstakingly. She had one hand on her hip, the other raised to her chin, a quizzical look on her face. She uttered, “There is something missing, what can it be? I know you need some jewelry.”

She went to her dresser and opened her jewelry box and withdrew a single strand of pearls that her mother had given her on her wedding day.

"I want you sensual an elegant but not trashy, how does that sound?"

He had the 'kid in a candy store' look on his face as Beth explained, “I want Missy to wear makeup that makes her look like a mature woman, not a clown or a tramp. That means no sparkly eyeshadow. No piercings except one in each ear. No pictures on her nails. No purple streaks in her hair. Just several coats of scarlet polish on a rounded nail which would have made Princess Grace proud. Missy, the moment you step out that front door you are a middle-aged woman. I expect you to look and act like one. Is that clear?”

“Yes, Beth perfectly.”

“Missy, that form of familiarity will not be tolerated from a mere shop girl, especially one on probation!”

“Yes Mrs. Williams, sorry it will never happen again.”

“It better not or we are going to have an issue.”

Sam was taken back by the intensity of her attack. It was obvious she viewed Missy as nothing more than an employee. The bottom of the totem pole.

Despite a week of makeup tutorials, he wasn’t ready to solo on his own. She sat Missy down at her makeup station. She applied foundation. His face was a smooth cameo cream canvas. His brows were shaped into a well-defined womanly arc above his blue and gray shadowed eyes.

She gave Missy a good look. Breathtaking, she exclaimed! Her ash blonde hair was a symphony of curls which reached to her shoulders and caressed the alabaster skin above her crew neck sweater. She was a vision of femininity, a true woman. Ready for her first day as a shop assistant. Attractive without being over the top."

Sam blushed under the compliment. He stood up straight and posed on his heels. His heart was racing unsure of his decision. “Beth I am not sure I can do this.”

Beth said “Nonsense you look wonderful, just keep telling yourself you are an attractive middle-aged woman and remember your department lessons. Everyone will continue to treat you as a woman for as long as you acted as someone who maintains a feminine persona.

Together they drove to Beth’s shop.

On the drive in, neither spoke each lost in their own thought.

Sam was envisioning a lifetime of dressing and living a life as a passable woman.

Beth stole a sideway glace at her husband, fidgeting nervously in his seat, she thought, ‘The poor sap thinks he is a transvestite living out his life’s dream. It is my campaign to get him to stop seeing himself with his head and to use his heart to realize he is a woman.’ As she pulled up to a stoplight she started at his profile and wondered, ‘Is it possible I can turn him into another Paula gigantic boobs and all?'

up
59 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Well

Sam is an idot. Beth is a conniving adulterer. I'd stand them one behind the other, it saves on ammunition.


"Life is not measured by the breaths you take, but by the moments that take your breath away.”
George Carlin

Maybe they can both settle somewhere in between

Rose's picture

So Sam gets to live his fantasy, and Beth is no longer a naive housewife, but she seems to want to have one herself. She claims to have evolved on the weekend, but shes gone way overboard.

He was the boss at the bank, so she treats him like dirt? That's supposed to improve her life with him? She'd better stop and take stock of her excuse for the infidelity.

Signature.png


Hugs!
Rosemary

What happened to ...

Jezzi Stewart's picture

The Studio lady training after a half day at Beth's boutique.

** “Like hell you will! It’s all settled. After your lessons ...
Sam was at a lost at what to say. Beth waited a reasonable amount of time. When Sam hadn’t said anything, she gave him an ultimatum. “It’s either that or the door. I won’t force you to do anything. You stay because you want to or you pack your bags and leave.” **

Then there's this

** "Without a doubt, honey! I wouldn't have asked if I didn't think so.** with no statement from Sam inbetween, and the Studio training is never mentioned again.

BE a lady!

What do I do now?

This is not realistic as like the previous responses have said he is a manager at a bank which is not something light or without an extremely large amount of responsibilities. And even tho he had never come out and said that he was a crossdresser she without doubt willingly committed adulttry not with one person but 2 different people. You have taken a strong individual into a simpering sissy without any back bone and turn another person who in just one weekend went from being the total submissive not only to her husband but 2 other people and one of then she was truly completely submissive in all regards, but now she is this true Dominate Mistress without any hesitation in her decisions or herself. Sorry but that just doesnt happen.

It’s ashame I really thought that when you had them sit down this was going to be a much more realistic mutual coming together. There is no way she has the accounting or financial backgroud that he has since she had been a housewife even if she had the same college degree as him. She doesnt have his experience or connections and she not only expects him to start at the bottom but there is no way in hell he would be willing to start at the bottom in a clothing store.

Best of luck

WhiteBull1

Well, I liked it

Rhayna Tera's picture

I thought it dovetailed well with the initial story. Aside from the three typos I noticed, I thought it well written and evenly paced. I enjoyed the development of both main characters. And I do not believe that their respective growths are unbelievable; different people react differently to different stressors.