The Womanless Beauty Pageant – Part 10 of 11

Printer-friendly version

Author: 

Caution: 

Audience Rating: 

Publication: 

Genre: 

Character Age: 

Other Keywords: 

Permission: 

The Womanless Beauty Pageant — Part 10 of 11

The only thing worse than being pressured into participating in a womanless beauty pageant, is to finish in last place. The ramifications of that experience turned out to be life changing, for Miss Bobby.

As Co-authors, Monica and I have a couple of very special ladies to thank, both are icons in the TG community.

The first is Vickie Tern. Without her encouragement and inspiration this story would never have been written.
The second is Kelly Ann Rogers; we have learned a lot from her, we have tried hard to apply some of it here. Our future stories will reflect this even better.

As the authors we hope you enjoy reading this bit of fun.
If anyone wishes to build off our FFL cub theme; you have our permission and encouragement.

Marina Joy and Monica Rose

**********

Wednesday was uneventful, until Sue walked into the shop about quitting time and invited a very surprised and suspicious Bob to join her for a drink at the pool bar. Kim jumped in before Bob could respond and said to go ahead, she would close up. Bob threw on a robe, stuffed his clothes in a bag, and followed Sue. Sue selected a table off to the side where they wouldn't be disturbed. She ordered two martinis and a platter of cheese snacks. Bob made himself as comfortable as he could with his gonads squished between his legs and wondered what was up.

"Candy told me about you working here. Don't you think you should have checked with me first? Have you any idea how embarrassing it is to have your best friend tell you what your husband is up to?"

The thought went through Bob's mind that she had no right to complain after telling him that he should use his initiative to support himself. He kept it to himself and just said, "You're embarrassed? I spend all day strutting around like I'm auditioning for the SI swimsuit issue."

Bob's response distracted her from scolding her husband as Sue leaned over and rested her hand on Bob's knee, "Sweetheart, in all honesty, in that suit you'd be a shoo-in for the issue cover."

With amusement in her eyes, Sue ran her hand up his thigh all the way to his private parts; she found only a firm mound. She slide her fingers over the silky bikini bottom like she was searching for something while she asked, "I'm curious what have you done with your man things? Please tell me you haven't done something really stupid. You still have them don't you?"

Bob put his hand on top of Sue's to keep her from investigating any further. "Yes they are still there; just tucked away for safe keeping."

Sue laughed as she watched her husband squirm. "Isn't that rather uncomfortable?"

"Having my privates squeezed was annoying at first. Now it just feels normal. Beauty has its price I guess."

Sue grinned and said, "Aside from your minor discomfort, how's it going?"

"Great, I'm making good money on commissions and today I even got a large tip. Some guy wanted to buy a suit for 'his girlfriend'. He said she was the same size he was. Without making a judgment, I measured him. I then left him alone in the dressing room. When he came out 20 minutes later I sold him a lovely turquoise one-piece and a pair of size 12 sandals to go with it."

Sue's hand remained between his legs, as she said, "That's great, now drink up, I've something to ask you. This Saturday night would it be possible for you to get all dolled up as pretty as you can?

Bob was immediately interested, "Sure that would be no problem. What do you have in mind?"

"I wanted to ask if you would you like to go on a date with me? We'll drink, dine, dance, and flirt, like when we were courting. How does that sound?"

Bob's heart leapt in joyful celebration. "I'd love to. How fancy a place will we be going to?"

"It's the new dance club, the most exclusive in town, Avalon."

"It sounds like I'll need a new dress."

Sue laughed, "Now you're thinking like a woman, wear a low-cut, tight fitting cocktail dress. Something that will show off your feminine assets to their maximum, would you do that for me?

"Of course, I know just the dress; it's in the window of our shop."

"You mean that black sheer chiffon dress with elasticized bustier top and a sweetheart neckline.

"Yes that's the one, it's rather pricey but with my employee discount I can just squeeze it into my budget."

Sue's hand still in Bob's crotch lovingly squeezed his mound as she said, "Don't worry about the cost, charge it to my account. I want you to shine for the night."

@ @ @ @

Candy and her cronies had all shown up early to help Sue with her cocktail party. The party went off like a dream as far as Sue was concerned, in addition to her club friends her entire office showed up. Everyone treated the Sanchez brothers like rock stars, when the two come into the room they were swarmed by a bevy of attractive woman, the women acted like groupies and catered to their every whim. Sue focused her attention on the older brother José.

Candy led the charge and immediately cut Roberto out of the heard. He was a small man, maybe five foot six, 160 pounds, with a manly chin, accentuated by a full dark mustache. He was arrogantly self-confident, an attribute that attracted Candy. She was determined to monopolize his attention. Hanging all over the visitor, it took her all of ten minutes to get a rise out of Roberto. After his second highball, Candy boldly asked if they could go somewhere private to talk. Roberto suggested the lobby. Candy vetoed that and suggested they go back to his hotel where they wouldn't be disturbed. Roberto was no monk, even though Candy was a generation older she was still an attractive women so his only question was, "Do we take your car or mine?"

Candy batted her eyes at him seductively, "Roberto, I'll drive, that will leave your hands free for other things."

Roberto licked his lips in anticipation. "Miss Candy, please call me Rob, or my real close friends use Robby." Candy openly snickered, at the in-joke.

"Of course Robby, anything you say."

They arrived at the Hilton; Candy removed her purse and briefcase as she turned the vehicle over to the valet. They rode the glass elevator to the top floor and Roberto escorted his companion into his suite. Candy took one look around and immediately asked for a drink. While he was getting them from the mini bar Candy took the opportunity to inspect the room.

Roberto handed Candy her glass of bourbon and thought he was about to get lucky. Candy took the glass and threw down half the strong whiskey, cleared her throat and said, "Robby we need to talk. I really like you and want to keep you out of trouble. Tomorrow after a day of dull business briefings Sue has you and your brother scheduled for a night of dining and dancing."

"Si, I know this, she has a date for me. José promises she will be young and beautiful."

"That's what I need to talk to you about. The date she has lined up for you is someone called Bobby. That's why I laughed earlier. I have to warn you she is a total slut. You understand the term slut?"

"You mean prostituta, a puta? I will need to pay?"

"No she's not a prostitute; simply a nymphomaniac."

Roberto shrugged and said, "I see, I've heard of such people, she is a nininfá³mana."

"Call her whatever you want; she will expect to have sex at the end of the evening."

Roberto puffed out his chest, "That no problem for Roberto, I always like to finish an evening between the sheets."

"Well I must tell you, Bobby likes her sex rough, unlike most women she likes to be told what to do. When you're alone; treat her like a whore, she likes that. Let me give you a warning, if Bobby isn't satisfied with the sex she has been known to go the police to get the man in trouble. On one occasion she even claimed she'd been raped. Do you understand what I'm saying?"

"Si! That mucho problema!"

"I've a way you can beat her at her own game. You can have all the sex you want and never worry about getting into trouble. Are you interested?"

"Of course, I am el macho hombre; sex is what I do best."

Candy smiled as her devious plan was coming together, "Of course you are. Let me show you, how this will work."

Candy with a sardonic smile on her face went to her briefcase and removed a wireless nanny cam. She found a good spot on the dresser, aimed the camera to the center of the room. She would have preferred it focus on the bed; but there was no way of ensuring Roberto's anonymity with the two rolling around on the bed. "Robby, this is a camera that's motion activated and will send its pictures to my computer. Invite her to this room and have sex with her and it'll be recorded as long as you're in the proper location, so you can prove it was consensual. Candy marked a spot in the center of the room. "You need to ensure all the lights are on. Stand here and face the window. Have her kneel here and ensure her face is visible to the camera. You'll get your fun and she can't ever claim she was forced. Just make sure the camera never sees you forcing her. You can give her verbal commands, there will be no sound recorded. Just keep your face out of camera view. Is that all clear?"

"Yo comprendo. I understand. Are you saying my face will never be in the shots? If not, things could go very bad for you."

"Yes, I've it set so it'll only capture you from the chest down. How about a test to see if the camera angles are right and to make sure the equipment is working?"

At that Candy dropped to her knees, pulled down his trousers and his underwear. She reached up cupped his balls with one hand and used the other to guide his modest size cock into her mouth. She slide up and down on his pole a couple of times then suddenly stopped, much to Roberto's dismay. Candy got up went to her computer and examined the video, exclaiming, "That's almost perfect."

She went to a desk lamp and removed the lampshade to produce more light. Then returned to her kneeing position and resumed her previous activities. This time she stayed long enough to finish the job. As Roberto neared his climax his natural reaction was to reach up and place his hands on Candy's head to guide it. The moment she felt that, she stopped. Roberto got the idea and kept his hands behind his back until he had come.

Candy got up, found her drink and fill her mouth with the strong alcohol, swishing it around in her mouth before allowing the mixture to slide down her throat. Candy hated what she had just done. It made her feel like a tramp. In her mind it should always be the man on his knees in front of her. She hated feeling like a whore, but it was a necessary evil if she was going to destroy Bob.

A satisfied Candy packed up her things, kissed Roberto on the cheek and left with another reminder of nothing forced that the camera could see.

@ @ @ @

Sue had arranged with Bobby's manager to let him off work at 3 PM, thus ensuring he had time to prepare for his dinner date. Leaving the shop, Bob took a chance and used the ladies locker room for a quick shower; the afternoon in the sun had left him sweaty. His hair still damp, he hurried to the club's beauty salon for his manicure. He had specifically requested Fran. She greeted him like a long lost sister. They sat to begin Bob's treatment. Fran looked at what was scheduled, frowned and asked, "Bobby, are you sure you want nails this long? Glamour length will make it difficult to go about your daily activities."

"I've a very special date tonight and want to be as alluring as possible. Please help me."

"You're the customer; I'll do what you want. Have you selected a color?"

Bob shrugged his shoulders. "Alright let's try this, what color is your dress?"

Bob described it in excruciating detail. Fran coated his nails in fire engine red, and finished it with a shiny clear coat. "Bobby do you have a lipstick to match this color?"

Bob nodded no. "Oh dear me, you haven't thought this thing through have you? I hate it when amateurs try and play grown up."

With a twinkle in her eyes she said, "The shop is empty, all the stylists are off for the day, we have the place to ourselves. Let's go to one of the makeup stations. You aren't leaving here until I have you looking like a movie star — my treat."

Bob laughed and said, "Fine, as long as it's not Boris Karloff."

Fran quickly put his hair in curlers and proceeded to give Bobby a complete makeover. Fran worked her magic on her favorite customer. Bob remained mute and could only gawk in amazement. Over the last few weeks Bob had slowly come to the realization that he made an attractive looking woman. Now he was more than that, he was beautiful. With his makeup done this way, his hair curled he felt amazing.

Fran stood back and admired her work. She was more than satisfied.

"What do you think Bobby?" Fran asked beaming.

Bob fluffed his hair one last time with his red dragon talons and stared at the woman in the mirror. His hair hung loose, framing his face and pooling around his shoulders. The dark liquid liner, copiously applied around his eyes combine with his long and thick eyelashes created a very glamorous look. His lips were lush, approximating ripe red strawberries, and glistened like wet paint. He narcissistically felt sexy and alluring, and responded. "I'm astounded. I never thought I could look this beautiful."

Bob gave Fran an air kiss to protect his makeup and hurried home to get dressed for his big night. The first thing he did was superglue his silicon butt enhancers on, ensuring he had a perfect bubble butt. Bob loved the effect. He found his favorite underwear set and before slipping on the panties, decided he needed a fresh tampon to feel as womanly as possible. Stuffing one up his faux vagina, he felt full. He pulled the panties on and decadently ensured the white sting hung outside the panty leg. He broke out a new pair of silk nylons. Rolled them up his legs and fastened them to his beribboned garters. He made sure the seams were straight and retrieved the dress from his closet. He fastened his silk black bra, which just covered the tops of the dark circles of his areolas. Bob was thrilled that the cups overflowed with mounds of soft quivering flesh. The outfit was so slinky it felt wonderful. Bob wasn't sure if he could ever go back to man clothes again, wearing silk is like crack cocaine, one taste and you're hooked for life. The dress fit him like a glove and really put his voluptuous figure on display. He grabbed his purse and ensured he had the basics; his license, cell phone, a comb, lipstick and carfare, and set off for Sue's place.

He rang the doorbell; the wind blew and threatened to ruin his perfect hairdo, a stray tress fell across his face. He tucked it back in place as he waited. Sue opened the door and invited him in. Bob thanked her in his best feminine voice. Sue had her breath taken away, rather than her husband in a dress she found the reincarnation of Farrah Fawcett but with a better body. Susan stuttered, "Bo...ob is that really you?" Susan thought, 'You can expect something and still get knocked off your feet by it. This is beyond my wildest dreams.'

"Bobby, you have outdone yourself, aren't you the prettiest thing ever." Sue laughed softly, not a teasing laugh but a loving one full of emotion. "Sweetums, come with me to our bedroom."

Bob followed as tears of joy formed in the corners of his eyes. Once in the bedroom, Sue asked Bob to turn around for her. She became weak in the knees at seeing his new derriere. She walked up behind him and grabbed his ass with both hands.

"Bobby they feel real, where did these come from? You didn't do something stupid again did you?"

"They're new, but all silicon. I think they really enhance my womanly figure. Do you like them?"

"Like them, I adore them. I'm only sorry they aren't real. My lord your ass wiggles like two melons in a sack. Turn around and face me."

Sue was so close Bob could fell her breath on his face. Sue reached behind her for something on her dresser. She warped a black velvet chocker around his swan like neck and stepped back for a better view. "Bobby you have a small Adams apple, this will hide what you do have."

Sue stunned Bob when without warning she grabbed two handfuls of his breast tissue. "Your tatas appear larger than I remember."

Bob flinched at the unprovoked assault and then he placed his hands over Sue's, holding them in place, "Yes I'm afraid they've grown a little in size and are more sensitive, the doctor tells me it's still the residual effects of the hormones. Do you think I look like a freak?"

"Please slide your top down and take off your bra, so I can get a good look at them."

Bob slowly slid the bustier down, its tightness making it a task. As he did so, he was reminded of the shimmying he went through during his reluctant striptease. At least this dance would not result in a trip to the hospital. The thought about how natural it felt caused a grin to cross his face. He reached behind his back to unhook his bra and his smiled got larger as he realized that having Sue watch him was incredibly erotic. Sue frowned in confusion at why Bob could be smiling, but she appeared to shrug it off.

He held the bra at his side feeling a bit self-conscious to just be standing there seminude. Sue took a step back and had a mischievous idea. She reached out and took the bra from Bob's hand and casually tossed it over her shoulder landing it behind her dresser.

"We won't need this tonight. They are nice and firm, no sag at all. They are a little out of proportion to the rest of your body and make you look top-heavy; but I love them. Pull up your dress, the girls are going upholstered for the night, your dress will provide sufficient coverage and support to keep you decent; and still show loads of cleavage."

As Bob adjusted his top, Sue exclaimed, "My lord your nipples are huge; they look like they belong on a baby bottle. They show right through your dress."

In a reflexive attempt at modesty Bob brought his hands up to cover his vulgar display. "Yes I know they poke out like this all the time and are hypersensitive. I can't decide if I love them or hate them. Can I put my bra back on?"

"NO! You are perfect just like this. No more slouching, throw those shoulders back and flaunt your assets, you'll have the guys drooling more than the neighbor's sprinkler system!”

Bob slowly lowered his hands away from his chest.

“Bobby, let me see your hands. It looks like you just got your nails done."

"I did, I just came from the beauty salon."

"I see your engagement ring is still there. What's that on your pinkie?"

Bob held up his right hand, and said, "It's your wedding ring. I keep it with me all the time."

Sue felt a pang of regret, but went on with her plan. "That's really sweet. You're almost there; you just need a bit more bling."

She turned to her dresser and rummaged through her jewelry box. In his upper piercings Sue removed his inexpensive garnet stud earrings and replaced them with one karat diamond studs, a past anniversary present from Bob. She replaced his lower studs with large heavy chandelier dangling earrings that caught and reflected the light like a disco ball. From the dresser this time she returned with a bottle of expensive French perfume. She deployed a cloud of the flowery smelling fragrance around Bobby, who coughed as he inhaled the vapor. Sue laughed and said, "You look like a sexy sophisticated woman you should smell like one too. Grab your purse, our dates will be here any minute."

"Dates! What the hell are you talking about?"

Sue stepped back and thought for a moment as she examined the facial expression on Bob. "Dear me, you didn't think we, you and me, were going on a date! Are you delusional? Good heavens that will never happen. Just think what that would do to my reputation being seen dating you."

Bob just gritted his teeth. Sue paused and thought about what she had just said. "Oh my, that sounded a bit harsh. Bobby you're a victim of your own success. This is a small town. I'm a known heterosexual woman. If I was seen in the intimate company of a sexy woman it could destroy my reputation. We can go out in groups of women, in fact I would like that. We just can't be seen alone together in any sort of romantic setting. Can you understand that?"

Bob stood mute with a deer in the headlights look on his face; his euphoric mood had given way to a state of anxiety.

As was her wont, Sue spoke sweetly but with steel in her voice, "I thought I'd made myself perfectly clear. We seem to have a failure to communicate. I invited you to accompany me on a business dinner with two clients. I really need your help! The board at work has formally counseled me on my lack of interpersonal skills. They say clients have complained I'm not sensitive to their needs. If I upset the Sanchez brothers, either directly or through a misunderstanding I'm through. I'm sorry you didn't understand my initial invitation; but please help me now. Think of it as a double date, we're going dancing. Bob, your mother told me you attended a private all male high school, and took ballroom dance lessons for gym. She said you were the smallest guy in the class so you were routinely required to assume the woman's position. So a little dinner dance should be no problem for Bobby. Your job is to occupy one brother so I can convince the other to invest his money with me."

"We have a job to do tonight. I expect you to uphold your end of the bargain. If this deal falls through with the Sanchez brothers I'm ruined. On the other hand, if this thing goes through, we'll be financially set for life. You won't have to work. I will support you, so you can be the full time homemaker. You said you enjoyed that. I will even make room in my closet for Bobbie's uniforms. I'll be your employer; but with benefits, if you get my meaning?"

"Please don't let me down again, my professional career is now entirely in your hands. I have you paired with the younger brother Roberto. All I ask is you show him a good time, so he'll not veto our deal. I'll ensure the older brother has the time of his life."

A devastated Bob asked, "Just what does - 'show him a good time' - mean?"

"All I'm asking is you act like a woman and treat him like a real date. Use all the feminine charm and whiles you have developed over the last year. Dance with him when he asks, flirt with him, listen to his stories, hold his hand and laugh at his jokes, that kind of thing. Bob are you man enough to do this for your wife?"

Sue's final comment cut him to the heart and the anger and frustration in his gut flared to the surface. Her conversation with Veronica came flooding back to him. Did Sue really think of him as her husband anymore or was he just something to be used to further her career? She was asking him to be a woman instead of a man. To be an escort for a stranger.

"How can you ask me that, Sue? What do you mean let you down again? Look at what I have done already. I've changed myself and embraced the feminine side of myself. Now you want pimp me out to some business associate! What else will you have me doing in the name of supporting you?"

Bob's outrage took Sue totally by surprise. He had folded to every other demand she had made in the past. Now...when she really needed his cooperation, he pushed back. It was possible that she had pushed him too far, but she really needed his help tonight. She hadn't been exaggerating when she said that her career depended upon the outcome of this evening.

"You're right Bob. Maybe I have asked too much of you. But I wouldn't be asking you to do this if it wasn't important to me. Really, it's important to us."

Her statement did not seem to ring true to him. "Really? For us? I'm not even part of your household anymore. How can helping you mean anything to me?"

"Bob, I'm serious that the results of this evening are important to my career. If things go well, my job will be secure enough that you wouldn't need to work it you didn't want to. Please, I haven't needed your help this badly since before Andrea died."

At the mention of their daughter, Rob was brought up short. She had been the one who supported him emotionally and financially after the accident. She was right; he had to do this for her. The thought came into his head from an old Dolly Parton song, 'If you want the rainbow, you have to put up with the rain.' If this is what it will take to win Sue back, so be it.

Bob gave a reluctant nod as he acknowledged Sue's plea. "Alright Sue. I'll help out. I can't say that I'm very comfortable with this, but I will try to do a good job for you."

As the doorbell rang Sue said, "Bob, I'm so proud of you! Let's go meet our dates."

Despite his stated willingness to co-operate, Bob's feet were welded to the floor. Sue stood behind him and through a series of small shoves eventually got Bobby moving."

@ @ @ @

Bob's heart was racing as he followed Sue to the front door. He stood behind her, trying to remain in her shadow. The two made quite a contrast. Bobby was bejeweled and decked out with dramatic hip clubbing makeup. He stood regally in his five inch stilettos, his hair hung loose, framing his face while pooling around his shoulders. His black soft silk dress flowed about his shapely legs. In contrast Susan's makeup was rather subdued; her hair was up in a fancy bun giving her a very cosmopolitan appearance, every hair perfectly position and lacquered in place. She forwent heels; rather she was comfortably shod in sandals adorned with rhinestones. She wore a white sexy tight fitting pants suit that was designed to flatter rather than accentuate her womanly attributes.

The doorbell rang again; Bob hid behind his wife, she was having none of that. She clasped his arm and pulled Bob forward. "Bobby, tonight you're the jewel in the crown. You make me look like a frumpy old maid. I want you front and center. Now smile and open the door."

Sue gave Bob a push. With a lack of enthusiasm he opened the door, overcome with a foreboding sense of doom. Bob swung it wide and discovered a middle aged Hispanic gentleman in tuxedo holding a bouquet of white roses.

"Good evening Seá±orita, I'm José. Is the Seá±ora ready?"

"Yes sir, please come in." Bob backed away from the door to allow the two men into the foyer.

Standing behind José was obviously Bob's date, a stocky bronze skinned man in his late 20's with black wavy hair, a Poncho Via mustache, wearing a sports coat and loafers. José stepped in and waved his brother forward. "This rascal is my brother."

José spotted Sue and stepped around Booby and handed the flowers to her. Much to Bob's surprise, Sue hugged José and gave him a quick kiss on the lips. "Thank you José, they're lovely."

Sue then directed, "Bobby, put these in water while I make my guests comfortable."

Bob sarcastically mumbled, "Yes ma'am, right away."

He grabbed the flowers in a huff, which earned him two small thorn pricks. He headed to the kitchen. In protest he left the flowers in the sink and returned to the parlor. The three were already seated; Sue was sharing the couch with José, while Roberto was reclining in Bob's old easy chair.

As Bobby entered, José immediately jumped to his feet, like a gentleman. . "Susan, just who's this charming young lady?"

Sue turned toward Bob and said, "This is Miss Bobby...ah Bobby Turner."

José wrinkled his forehead, "The same last name as you Susan, is she a relative? She doesn't look like you."

Bob smiled at José and responded, "Yes José, I'm her sister-in-law. She is married to Robert Turner, my identical twin brother. Most people say they can't tell us apart."

José stepped toward Bob. In an effort to avoid the embarrassment of a hug, Bob extended his hand intending to shake hands. José reached for the hand, brought it up, bowed slightly and kissed the back of his hand. Bob let out a very girlie giggled and said "Nice to meet you José."

José still clinging to his hand led him to his brother who had remained seated. "Seá±orita Bobby, this reprobate is my brother Roberto."

Roberto acknowledged the introduction and said, "Yeah, whatever, let's get going I'm hungry."

Bob curtseyed to Roberto and said, "How do you do seá±or?" The pitch of his voice almost made him sound like a bimbo. He had decided to go over the top in an effort to be girly for the guy Sue had lined up as his date. Sue looked at Bob with a bemused expression, as if she did not recognize him.

Sue stood and said, "Bobby, let's get our purses."

Alone in the bedroom Sue turned to Bob, "What's with the giggle? That's not very manly."

"What's your point?" joked back Bob. Sue handed him his purse after adding a perfume spray bottle.

Bob curtsied and said, "Why thank you Seá±ora." He looked into his purse and said jokingly, "Ma'am? Do you have any condoms? You never know, I might get lucky this evening." His smile triggered an answering smile from Sue as she got the joke.

The two women returned holding hands, both repressing giggles. Roberto was standing at the door impatiently. He pointed at Bob and said, "Come on toots, you're with me."

"But I want to ride with Susan," whined Bob.

"I'm driving a Ferrari, it only sits two. Now get a move on."

José gave Sue his arm and apologized with, "I'm sorry he insisted on driving himself. We'll meet at the club."

@ @ @ @

Roberto had left Bobby at the front door to watch for his brother. He stated he needed a drink. Bob sought refuge in a dark alcove of the club entryway. He waited for Sue and José, confused on what was taking so long.

Several minutes later, Sue and José came through the glass doors arm in arm like a couple of teenagers. Bob stepped out of the shadows and pulled Sue back to his hideaway. José excused himself and said he would get them a table. Sue was intuitive enough to see Bob was upset. "What's the matter Bobby?"

"Oh nothing."

The lie showed plainly on his face. "Damn it Bobby I asked what's bothering you. Now spit it out."

"It's that animal Roberto, he's all hands. I wrestled with him the entire ride here. He kept trying to reach up my skirt."

"Oh my, what did you do? Please tell me you didn't insult him! Or worse yet let him discover your secret did you?"

"No I think I handled it well. Each time his hand slid up my thigh I give it a girlie slap and told him to be a good boy."

"Thanks perfect Bobby. He's just a typical man testing the waters to see how far he can go."

"Susan, I never did anything like that with you."

"No, of course not Robert; but let's face the facts you were never a typical man."

Bob took a step further into the darkness to hide his anger. Sue realized she may have hurt his feelings and regretted her choice of words the moment they left her mouth. She attempted to soften the blow, "Bobby, I wasn't trying to offend you. Because you were shy, considerate and caring is the reason I fell in love with you. I never went for the Neanderthal he-man types. I preferred the more sensitive nurturing type — like you. Let's get going the boys will be wondering where we are."

Once again, Sue's conversation with Veronica came back to him. He knew that he couldn't let her know what he had heard though.

"Just a minute Sue. I was always afraid you were disappointed with my behavior as a man. Are you saying that you really do prefer me to be a less than manly man?"

Sue looked at Bob and said, "Bob, that would be a sexist thing to do. I never judged you as a man."

Bob still hesitated and seemed reluctant to move. Sue's voice suddenly was tinged with trepidation. "Bobby I know you're scared and self-conscious. I never should have asked this of you. Come on we'll call the whole thing off, I'll call you a cab. Go ahead and quit, just like everybody predicted you would. I'm sure I can salvage something from this night. I'll call Candy; I know she'll be happy to help out a friend in need."

"Sue, sometimes I feel like Sisyphus, whatever I do it's never enough. I've come this far, I'll see it through. I gave you my word that I'd be Roberto's fawning date. It may make me sick to my stomach; but I'll do it anyway. Why don’t' we get back to our dates, it's impolite to keep them waiting."

Sue took Bob's hand and led him towards the ballroom. Once in the bright lights, Bob glanced over at Sue and gasped. "Susan, what happened to your lipstick it's smeared all over your face?"

Sue reacted in surprise, "Thanks for pointing that out. Let's go to the powder room so I can repair the damage."

At the entry to the woman's room Bob let out a sigh and stopped cold. "I can't go in there it's against the law. I'll get arrested."

Sue took no notice of his protest, interlocked arms with Bob and dragged him inside the 'ladies lounge'. Bob stood still just inside the door of this forbidden realm and tried to regain his equilibrium, it was as unsettling as it was thrilling. Bob in a state of shock thought the bathroom looked more like a retreat than a public toilet. The walls were lavender, the air heavy with a fragrant flowery aroma. Comfortable chairs lined one wall; another wall was covered with vanity mirrors. Instead of urinals, there were brightly decorated tampon dispensers. Sue headed for a mirror opened her purse and immediately went to work on her face. Bob staggered to the stalls and leaned against one for support. "Suzy, you still haven't said how you got in that state."

"Oh this is nothing, José got a little frisky in the parking lot."

"I don't know the man very well but he seems like too much of a gentleman to initiate something like that."

Sue smacked her lips together and was satisfied with her appearance; caught Booby's face in the mirror and said, "Bobby, don't be naive, I never said he initiated it. He is such a darling man. I love him to pieces, sometimes it's fun to just let go."

Bob and Sue exchanged nervous glances. Bob summand up all his nerve, "Susan I have to ask, are you sleeping with José?"

The response was not what Bob expected, Sue bent over in hysterical unbridled laughter. "Heavens no, the one thing I've learned this last year is that José is not my type."

She let the words hang there. Bob thought he would die, "Go on Susan there is more, just what is your type? I want to hear it, give me the truth."

Sue was blatantly annoyed at having to justify her conduct, "Are you sure you can handle the truth? You may not like what I've got to say."

Bob nodded yes, not trusting his voice and fearing what was coming.

"Alright here goes. Over the past year I've been a very lonely women sleeping by myself in my big king-sized bed.

I confess I've auditioned several possible marital replacements for you. I've had some fun; but by no means found anyone that could take your place. You were never the world's best lover, however when we made love I always knew I was the most important thing in your world. Your efforts were always appreciated.

What you didn't give me in sexual gratification, I always found in my vibrator."

Bob thought he was going to faint as he fell back against the stall door knocking it open. He stood with his mouth ajar, her words stabbed at his very soul. His heart raced, beads of sweat formed on his forehead, acidic tears burned his eyes and threatened to run down his cheeks.

"I'm disappointed in you Susan, though I admit I'm not surprised. I saw the birth control pills in your purse before your trip."

Sue wrinkled her forehead trying to figure what he was talking about, "Oh, you silly goose, those weren't because of my search for a lover. The doctor prescribed them to help regulate my periods."

Seeing the disbelief on Bob's face, it was now Susan's turn to worry, her voice cracked with emotion, "Don't tell me you've been celibate this whole time. I've seen the way Erika and Alex look at you."

Bob wanted to scream at her; but there was already too much drama so he calmly replied, "I hate to spoil your rationalization for violating our marriage vows; but hell yes I've been celibate. Not only have I not had sex I've never even wanted too! I was waiting for our reunion."

Bob tried to compose himself, "Susan, sex is a team sport. Thanks to you, I've been an unsigned free agent. Hell I'm not even sure which league I belong in anymore."

"I'm so sorry Bob; the thought never occurred to me that after I threw you out you would remain faithful to me. I viewed our time apart as a formal separation."

Sue stood in wide-eyed amazement as she watched the life drain from his face. Bob gave a gigantic sigh as if he was expelling a daemon, looked Sue in the face and smiled at her. His body language changed, he stood up straight and seemingly on autopilot stepped up to the mirror, wiped away the tears and touched up his lipstick, and applied more perfume to his wrists neck and cleavage, like nothing had happened.

"Bob, are you alright?"

When Bob spoke again, the sound of tears were in his voice, "Susan Florence Turner, I love you with all my heart. I've come to the conclusion; life is like a river in flood stage. We don't always end up where we thought we'd be when we were at the headwaters, sometimes we get sucked along, all we can do is enjoy the ride and see where we end up. I've ended up here in this lady's bathroom with you, finding out you have been unfaithful. I have a date with a man who's waiting for me out there somewhere. I'm petrified I'm going to screw up and everyone is going to find out I'm a cuckold female impersonator. What could possibly be wrong?"

Susan scowled her displeasure, "Bob I think you're being a bit melodramatic, however I realize I'd no right to put you in this situation. Once more I'm going to give you a free pass to just pack up your cosmetics and leave."

Bob looked down at his shoes, his tummy doing somersaults. He tried to find just the right words. "A free pass? I'm here as a favor to you Sue, because you begged me for help. Susan, right now I feel I can't trust you, I'm not sure I even know who you are anymore. Nevertheless, I gave you my word. I'll die before I let you down again. Now let's go give our dates a night they'll never forget. If you don't get that contract it won't be because of Roberto. I give you my word; I'll do whatever it takes to keep him happy."

Sue's heart nearly burst with joy at hearing her husband's words. She grabbed him to give him a kiss. He wouldn't let her, saying it would only mess up their lipstick. Sue knew at that point she had nothing to worry about for the rest of the evening. Bob ensured his seams were straight and sashayed his way out of the bathroom determined to tackle his daemons head-on. He now knew how Custer must have felt riding towards the Little Bighorn.

@ @ @ @

At their table the two couples had a lovely dinner of prime rib. Bobby was the most demure attentive woman he could be. He literally hung onto Roberto's arm and babbled insistently at him in an effort to make conversation. Roberto mostly replied with monosyllabic grunts. Sue sat on his left playing footsy with her date and was raptly attentive to José's every word; she also kept a wary eye on her husband.

Roberto's only real interest appeared to be in drinking. He ordered highballs for the table. In an attempt to keep her husband sober and clear headed Sue informed everyone, that Bobby didn't drink.

That didn't discourage Roberto; he ordered his date a rum and coke anyway. Bob thought he would just nurse it through the night. When the music started Sue and José disappeared onto the dance floor. Eventually Bob had to ask Roberto to dance. It turned out they made a very good dance team. Bobby really had the booby bounce thing going, which kept Roberto's attention all night. When they took a break, Bob found another fresh drink beside his old one. Everyone at the table began to tease him about not keeping up. Finally Bob picked up his purse and excused himself. He sought out their waitress, took his cab money and tipped her, saying, "Anytime I'm ordered a rum and coke, bring me just a coke, no make that a diet coke. You can charge us for the rum. You keep the difference in price. Deal?

It wasn't long before Bob had four empty glasses lined up in front of him and was getting all over the others about not keeping up with him. The boys got up to pee, Sue said, "Bob in all the time we've been together I never saw you drink anything other than beer. In fact you told me that you didn't drink hard liquor, what's going on?"

"Sue I told you I didn't drink, not that I couldn't."

He handed Sue a full glass that she had tried to hide among the empties. He smiled tapped her glass and said, "Cheers, bottoms up."

Sue took a big drink then over the rim of her glass turned and whispered, "Bobby I have to ask, is all this really that hard on you. You really do seem to be enjoying yourself."

Bob took a drink of his diet coke to stall for time before he answered.

"Sue my feet are killing me in these heels. My date is a total bore and has wandering hands, but he is a great dancer. I'd forgotten how much fun dancing was. I'd rather be out on the dance floor with my wife."

Sue put her hand atop Bob's and said, "That is nice. We have been over this already; you know that's not going to happen with you looking like a playboy centerfold."

Sue reached up a touched Bobby's cheek, "I think Roberto is cute, doesn't that make up for some of his shortcomings?"

"Sue don't go getting any silly romantic notions in your head. He could look like Sean Connery it wouldn't change the fact the man's an ass. I'm doing this only because you need me too."

"I'm sorry I brought it up. I was just hoping that since you are out here anyway you might enjoy it a little. I like being out on the town with my bestest girlfriend."

"Damn it, Sue I may have Dolly Parton tits but I'm still a man under all this fluff. A man that still loves you very much."

Sue leaned over and gave Bobby a big kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, that's really sweet. Here come the men, let's go back to being their dates. We can continue this discussion later in private."

Thirty minutes later, a tipsy Sue told Bob she was going to take José home and put him to bed before he got too drunk to drive. "Will you be alright if I leave you alone with Casanova?"

"Oh, he's a pussy cat, I can handle him. I'll be fine."

"Alright, just remember I need a favorable recommendation from him. Do whatever it takes to keep him happy."

Bob's voice quivered as he said, "My word is my bond. I'll do my best, like I promised you."

"I know Bobby I can see that. You're doing fantastic, just keep it up. I owe you big time."

Sue's lips lightly brushed his cheek with a goodbye kiss. She said with a chuckle, "Have fun, don't do anything I wouldn't. Bobby, I won't forget what you're doing for me."

@ @ @ @

An hour and several drinks later, Bob and Roberto reached their table out of breath. They had put on an exhibition of the tango that had received a standing ovation from the crowd. Roberto was hot and thirsty. He plumped in his chair and was shocked to see a cup of coffee where his drink should've been. "What's this?" he asked?"

Bob stood behind him and rubbed his shoulders, "Its strong black coffee. I ordered it; I want you sober enough to drive me home."

Roberto whined, "I'm not ready to leave yet!"

"Haven't you had fun tonight?"

"Si, La pasé super bien, we have had a muy good time."

"Then please Roberto, it's late and I want to go to bed."

"You want to go to bed, why didn't you say so, get your purse we're leaving right now."

Ten minutes later, Bob complained they seemed to be headed in the wrong direction. Roberto explained he had to make a stop at his hotel room first. Then he would take Bobby home.

They arrived at his hotel. Bob resisted accompanying Roberto to his room, saying he would wait for Roberto in the lobby. Roberto used his superior strength to shove Bobby into the elevator. Despite Bob's protests he took advantage of the ride up to trap Bobby in a corner and smothered him with sloppy kisses. He kicked open his room's door, shoved Bob into a chair and turned on all the lights, threw his coat on the bed and walked to the center of the room. He said, " Bitch, you know what I what."

"Of course I'm not a blithering idiot. But I'm also not a whore, who performs on demand!"

Roberto reached into his pants pocket and pulled out the largest switchblade Bob had ever seen.

"We'll see about that! Strip or I'll cut your clothes off!"

Bob reluctantly slipped off his dress; since he was braless he stopped there. That seemed to satisfy the voyeuristic nature of his companion. Roberto leered at him with undisguised lust.

Suddenly Roberto noticed the telltale white tab protruding from Bob's panties which prompted, "Well I guess that limits our activities for the evening. I'm not a backdoor guy so this is going to be oral all the way. Get on your knees and crawl over to me. Then you'll beg me to fuck your mouth."

Bob pleaded, "I can't do this. I'm not that kind of woman. In fact I'm a lesbian."

Flashing the switchblade open his response was, "I've done my due diligence we both know you're a wanton whore, I'm not going to ask again."

Bob did as instructed and on his knees made his way to where Roberto was standing. After several minutes of insincere pleading Bob finally was given permission to begin. Bob reached up to undo Rob's tight fitting pants; the long nails made this task almost impossible.

Roberto finally became impatient and undid his belt. The pants dropped, Bob pulled down his boxers and Bob's eye riveted on his rigged tool a mere inch from his face. Bob had never been up close and personal with a penis before. All his prior experience was always at arm's length. Bob was nervous, he felt as if his heart was about to come out of his chest.

As Bob knelt submissively at his feet, he began to hyperventilate causing his breasts to juggle invitingly. Roberto orchestrated the action from that point on.

"Listen up you whore, you're going to do this and you're going to be enthusiastic about it. I want to hear a lot of slurping and sucking sounds. When you finish you're not to swallow right away. You'll keep it all in your mouth and show it to me. Only then will I allow you the gift of my seed."

Bob tried one more thing, aware of the possible health consequences. He pleaded in his best little girl voice, "Please at least put a rubber on."

"Are you implying I have a disease? Why you bitch!"

In a lightning fast manner he slapped Bob so hard he saw stars.

"Now wrap your hands around my thing, I want to see those lovely long red nails encircling my manhood."

After a moment's hesitation he did as Roberto asked. "That's a good girl. I want to see a smile on your face at all times. Am I clear?"

Bob did exactly as he was commanded; each repulsive action cost him a little more of his self-respect. Bob found the first time he had the shaft in his mouth it wasn't all that bad, there was even a small part of him that enjoyed it. The delicate, soft skin was tactically pleasing to his mouth. Bob did as he was told and made love to Roberto's manhood, for the first time since this entire cross gender stuff started Bob started to wonder about his sexuality. Bob wondered if he should just stop and take the consequences.

Every time Bob thought about stopping the image of that switchblade flashed before his mind's eye. He fought back his disgust, as he figured his degradation was just fair payback for what he had done. He was sure Sue hadn't envisioned this scenario; but was also convinced she would not object to his humiliation either. He was determined to take his punishment like a man and be the best god damned cock-sucker he could be.

He was reminded that this wasn't voluntary when Roberto started to thrust his hips to increase penetration down Bob's throat. The only way he could get through it was to remind himself, this was all for Suzy, the love of his life. He kept repeating the mantra, 'Do whatever it takes to keep him happy.'

To keep his sanity Bob eventually had to let his feminized persona take over his psyche. He stopped thinking about each action. Bob was no longer a sanctioned being; he'd been replaced by a floozy called Bobby, someone who instinctively knew what Roberto wanted. The nuances of giving head come naturally; Bobby threw herself into that character. As Booby, bobbed up and down, his unfettered porn sized knockers, had a mine of their own, their antics and heightened sensitivity helped distract Bob from his revolting chore. They swayed, wobbled and bounced off each other like a cheap executive toy.

During the indignity and deprivation of this experience Bob found the answer to his sexuality question. He was not in the least bit bisexual. He felt no sexual arousal at all, his itty bitty boy clitty trapped in its silken prison never responded to the sexual activity.

As the defining moment approached Bob wondered how he would handle the moment of climax, could he actually withstand this final humiliation. As it turned out it wasn't as bad as he expected, the volume was easily held. He willingly took the man's seed into his mouth. It wasn't his drink of choice; the texture and flavor were unpleasant but not repulsive as he'd anticipated. Hell, Sue's home cooked dinners tasted worse. Once the dirty deed was done, Roberto eventually gave him permission to swallow, an act more easily said than done.

Roberto just stood there staring down on his victim with a self-satisfied smile. Bob became nauseous but managed to keep it down. Then the final indignity, he was ordered to lick his lips and smile.

He remained kneeling, panting as his long blond hair obscured the edges of his vision. The feeling of loathing overwhelmed his soul. He wondered if he was that pathetic when he was a man.

"Will you please take me home now?"

"Get dressed, I'll think about it."

Bob staggered to his feet. He wobbled unsteadily about on his heels, which caused his breasts to sway wildly with each step. He walked to where he'd dropped his dress and thought, 'At least he let me take it off. There will be no Monica Lewinsky stained dress to evidence of my depravation. No one will ever know of this moment. I'll go to my grave with this locked away, never spoken of again.' Bob pulled on his dress and regained some semblance of modesty.

"You disgust me as a person; don't you Americans have any pride? What would your mother say if she saw you?"

Bob glanced in a mirror and saw his disheveled appearance and thought, 'My dead mother told me she always wanted a daughter but I don't think this is what she had in mind.'

Roberto, picked up Bob's purse opened it, dropped in a twenty dollar bill and his business card and threw it to Bobby.

"I will give you this, that's the best blow job I've ever had from a whore. Here's carfare and my business card. If you ever decide to give up your amateur status give me a call. With that body and your oral talent you could make a very comfortable living as a professional escort."

He accepted the 'compliment' with as much feminine grace he could muster. A less than confident Bob swished to the door repeating in his head the mantra, 'Do whatever it takes to keep him happy'. He swallowed his pride one more time and said, "Thanks honey, it's been a great evening, the next time you're in town give me a call." He blew Roberto a kiss and made his escape.

Bob staggered his way to the lobby his pallor a ghostly white. He stepped outside into a moonless night, found a bush and lost his dinner in great gasping heaves. He stood, wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, and wrapped the cloak of darkness tightly about his pathetic self. With his cell phone he called for a ride.

Forty-seven minutes later, courtesy of a taxi, Bob stood in his living room. He stripped naked and threw everything into a pile to be washed or burned later. Because he had no experience in this particular arena, Bob could not possibly realize that he was in shock from the rape he had been subjected to. As a result, he was severely depressed over what had transpired that evening.

His head seemed to spin, reliving those moments in Roberto's apartment. He stumbled to the bathroom where he used an entire bottle of mouthwash, in an attempt to erase the phantom foulness of Roberto's violation. Then he stood in the shower, trying to wash himself clean until it ran out of hot water. Bob collapsed on his small bed physically and emotionally exhausted.

As Bob lay on his back atop his sheets and stared into the darkness; his hands came to rest on his chest and he absentmindedly played with his sensitive nipples. His body was exhausted but his brain was wide awake, his head awhirl with thoughts as he tried to come to terms with his actions.

He had just performed the most emasculating of actions. Bob was just happy no one would ever find out what he had done. Sue probably wouldn't care, however he would just die of shame if Erika or Alex found out, they had come to mean so much to him.

He found himself engaged in a one man debate in his head. 'What have I done? I'm now officially a cocksucker. Does that automatically make me gay? Does the fact I wasn't sexually aroused by it, mean I'm not gay? I didn't do it because I wanted to. Then why do I feel so dirty? Could it be, I wasn't revolted by that act and even enjoyed the power and control I had over Roberto? For better or worse, my life will never be the same. My Lord there is so many questions and no clear answers.'

Bob really concentrated as the rational side of Bob's brain kicked in. He rationalized, 'It's not like I had an alternative, so why do I feel like a piece of used meat?'

Just then his stomach rumbled, which only reminded Bob what Roberto had forced him to ingest. He fought against the urge to vomit again. He lost, but he made it into the bathroom in time to avoid making a mess.

He cleaned himself up and realized how angry he felt as the word 'used' sparked an epiphany in his addled brain. He sat bolt upright in his bed and spoke to the dark shadows in the room. "Yes, of course. I've been played. How could I have not seen it? Sue was the master puppeteer. She had me dancing to her tune this whole time. She knows just what string to pull to get me to do her bidding. Did she know that Roberto would do this? God I hope not.

Bob lay back down and thought over to all the options he had been presented with over the past year. He went through them one by one. From agreeing to the first contest, because Sue asked him to. To taking the contest as a lark, to the latest agreement to be some slime ball's date. He had even participated in subsequent sexual tryst all because Sue asked him to do whatever it took to make his date happy.

He had agreed to it all. The fogbank lifted as the past became clear. He had come to a hundred crossroads with forks in the road. One path appeared to lead toward his ultimate goal of winning Sue's acceptance. The other always seemed to lead away from that goal. In the oblivion of the darkness he clearly saw that in reality both choices led only to doom.

Why had he at every critical junction taken the one that did the most to strip him of his dignity and to be truthful his manhood? He rationalized, 'What I did was for a good cause, to get back together with the woman I love.'

He thought back to the old adage, 'Love is not only blind, it also makes you stupid'. For the first time in months he questioned Sue's motivations, because of her involvement with that god awful club was she intentionally trying to strip away his masculinity? Or was she just so blinded by her own self-interests she wasn't cognizant of the possible repercussions of what she had asked her own husband to do?

This led Bob to wonder how this past year had changed his self-image. He had been subjected to one degradation after another. Bob realized he had acted a total fool. In hind sight, each decision was made by him freely, all in the name of love.

Now Bob began to question that basic premise. Did he really love Sue that much? Or was it an idolized version of his wife he had created from the memories of their good times together? Or was it something darker hidden in the basement of his soul. Did he feel responsible for destroying Sue's idyllic life? Was this past year merely his way of paying his dues for taking a life of a small innocent child and wrecking his marriage?

Bob wrestled with this issue, until he finally reached a decision, which let him fall asleep at long last. Whatever his motivation, he couldn't change the past. The question was where he would go from here. If he backed out now, he knew for a fact he would lose Sue. Plus he had no money and no job. On the other hand, if he went forward and became the most feminine contestant at the pageant he had a chance at reconciliation with Sue. And perhaps, even more importantly at this point, he would have a huge payday, money that he could use to get back on his feet and start a new life, quite possibly without Sue and her inconsistent behavior.

Getting it from that hateful woman Candy only made the reward seem that much sweeter. Just watching her admit defeat and paying off on her bet would justify finishing what he had started. Bob smiled for the first time in a long time.

**********

We find that comments are important to our writing. Please take the time to tell us what you think of this story.

up
103 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Cindy should go to prison and Sue is a sellfish ass

Beyond violating personal trust and even the *rules* of the sick *contest* Cindy had violated so many laws it ain't funny.

I only hope this nanny cam shit blows up in her face and at least gets her out of the club or better yet in jail..

As to Siue, how much longer wil she punish him for *killing her baby*. Like she ever REALLY wanted a child.

Hell, we were never told she could not try for another yet she claims THAT was because it would hurt HER carrier.

I say again Sue is a selfish bitch who blames everything on Bob. No matter what he does it is wrong.

Love is seen as weakness.

And had he ever been Macho he would have been an insensitive Neanderthal.

As to that whole women's club they are as bad as the macho men they despise.

A few of them realize this but too few and none of the ones mentoring Sue.

This is a runaway freight train ready to crash.

Well done tale but very sad and bitter.

There are no winners here only victims and bullies.

I fear no good will come of this, only lasting heart ache and loss.

John in Wauwatosa

John in Wauwatosa

Yep...

...that's the way I see it also. They might still arrive at a place that technically can be categorized as a win for all (but I simply wouldn't think of it that way). There is just too much wrong/EVIL going on to consider the outcome good. I simply cannot respect Sue anymore. At first I was rooting for her to come to her senses. Well I still do for a different reason. I hope that she ends up feeling as much of a sense of loss over this as she did for the death of her child. I don't know if that makes me a terrible person but it is what she deserves. It seems to me that many of the women in this club have a large part of their soul that is just DEAD (no remorse, no sympathy, no grace). That is what bigotry, hatred and unforgiveness will do to a persons soul (POISON it).

Short ending?

While I have enjoyed the story, and keep hoping for Bob to get more of a backbone. And for Candy and to a lesser extent Sue to be publicly shamed for their actions. I worry that because the next episode is the last, and if Vengeful Phoenix is any indication I think the ending will leave me unfullfilled. Maybe I'm the type who doesn't necessarily like open to interpretation endings, when so much time was used to set things up, and detail the journey.
And talk about motivations and feelings. And wanting punishent for the perpetrators.

It won't ruin the story by any means, but I would be hoping for more.

I probably wanna know, what I don't know

Womanless Pageant falling out...

Bobby is hitting bottom, and I find myself recognizing some events with those who say they accept me, wondering what their definition of acceptance is? Time of feeling humiliation for talking honestly.
Will the story be contained in 11 for 11, like life I'm wondering how much one might have to speculate? It has been an interestingly spun story. I await chapter 11.

Hugs, JessieC

Jessica E. Connors

Jessica Connors

I can't help feeling sorry

I can't help feeling sorry for bob, every time he thinks his wife wants to be with him she turns it into something else. candy is a b**tch of the first order, and his wife isn't much better although her problem seems to be that she has no empathy for anyone else, all she can see is how everything affects her, she definitely doesn't deserve Bob. Hopefully he comes through this with his dignity and his mental state intact and finds someone that truly appreciates him, his wife has admitted to being unfaithful to him and that she no longer sees them as being married. It would be a shame for him to just become her doormat.

It would be a shame for him to just become her doormat.

I agree...i would be a terrible ending for Bob just to take it all...it seems ambiguous right now

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!

The Womanless Beauty Pageant

I wonder what Sue is going to say when she finds out he was raped at knife point, because that was rape...of course Cindy will put a spin on it...Sue i have no use for at all...be nice of he got support from his friends within the group...also why hasnt he told Sue that the reason why he doesnt have a job is because of Cindy...also if he is a top of the line programmer he should be able to get a job working from home as a contractor...perhaps since the ladies have destroyed his life they can help...i really dont see how Sue and Bob can get back together not really...

++++++++++++
Cartman: A fine day of plundering we had boys. What about yourselves? Here you are lads, plenty of booty to go around. A round of grog for me boys. A round of grog for everyone!