Katie Ann - Chapter 36: Did you regress more?

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Nineteen-year-old submissive Kathleen was sick of men that only wanted to be her master for sexual reasons, but when she responded to message from a gentleman on a matching site, she didn't realize how life-changing their relationship would be, and how right it would feel.

By
Becky Reus
©2018-2020

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

Authors note: Sorry my stock pile of unpublished chapters is getting very small, and I am still busy with real life.

Chapter Thirty-Six: Did you regress more?

The next morning the girls were woken up and sent to the bathroom to take a shower. Katie was directed to the master bath, Stacy was directed towards the upstairs bath. Once Katie looked like a drowned rat, her Daddie dried her off. He then wrapped her in a towel before directing her towards her bedroom. In the room, she saw Stacy with her hair wrapped in a towel wearing a simple silverish whiteish gown.

Daddie was proceeding to lay the regressed girl on the changing table. After her bottom was protected, he put silver tights on her legs. Finally, he put white Mary Janes on her feet, before setting her on the ground. After her binder was on, he dropped a similar but not identical satin silverish whiteish gown over her head.

The little blended family, with the girl's hair wrapped in towels, headed to the table for breakfast. Daddie put bibs on both the girls before saying, “Stacy, I want to protect your outfit. If that outfit gets dirty there isn’t a replacement.”

After breakfast, the two girls were ushered back upstairs to deal with their damp hair. Soon Stacy was purring as her Uncle dried her hair with the hairdryer. Once he thought she was dry enough, he just put it in a simple high ponytail, which puzzled both of the girls.

After Katie matched her best friend, they were led towards the mudroom. Once their shoes were on, the little party headed towards the car. As Katie was climbing into her car seat, she noticed the back was overflowing with bags. Daddie first harnessed Stacy in on the passenger side, before strapping his daughter in behind his seat.

Daddie didn't drive very far, only as far as downtown, before parking in front of an indiscreet store. He released the girls in the opposite order as to how he loaded them in the car. He guided Katie, along with her friend into the building.

When they got inside, Katie saw they must be in a photographer's studio, because there were lots of framed portraits on the wall. She also noticed Auntie Jill smiling at them. There was also another female in the room working on a computer at a desk.

"While you get the bags in, Adam, I will attack their face and hair. Same plan as before, just with two girls, instead of just Katie?" Auntie Jill questioned.

Daddie responded by directing the two girls towards Katie's Auntie and replying positively to the question. They were led to a table overflowing with various containers, and it appeared that at least one had makeup in it. Sitting just away from the table was two cloth captain chairs, one said Katie Ann the other had Stacy written on a piece of tape.

Once the girls were sat down, Auntie didn't waste any time attacking the one closest to where the curling iron was sitting. That happened to be Stacy. Katie could see from her chair that her friend was getting a head full of ringlets. The regressed girl's nose twitched at the smell of hairspray. She then watches her Auntie bobby pin a halo in Stacy's hair. That last bit allowed her to figure out what she was wearing; an Angel gown.

After Stacy was done, Auntie turned to Katie, doing the same to her adoptive Niece. Once the hair was done, she started to apply makeup to both of the girls. When she was finally done, the two girls had a youthful but angelic face.

After Daddie attached wings to the back of the girls' gowns, the other lady, who was apparently the photographer, posed them together and separated to take pictures of them.

After the Angels were done, they found themselves being given toy soldier outfits to put on, after their back zippers were unfastened. Soon the soldiers' faces and hair were being attacked by Auntie. Then it was time for the firing line in front of Kelly the Photographer.

While the girls' photos were being taken, Auntie asked, "Where did the second set of outfits appear from, Adam?"

"All I know is Sara told me she pulled a few strings at School. It was also only supposed to be three outfits, but Sara got the two Soldier outfits too."

Once the photos were taken, the girls were once again given a makeover, this time into elves. While Katie waited for her best friend to be done, she looked around for her Daddie and didn't see him anywhere. Shrugging she just followed Stacy towards the photographer.

After a few pictures were done, Auntie Jill said, "Girls, guess who is here to see you." She was pointing to Santa Claus while she was saying that.

Katie wasn't sure if Stacy still believed in him, so she just went towards this Santa who was suspiciously the same height as her Daddy.

Again they were made to pose together and apart with Santa. As Stacy was getting her last pictures taken, Katie was directed to the changing room yet again. When she got into the room she found a red velvet dress with a white satin peter pan collar. The collar, skirt, and sleeves were trimmed with black and white checked fabric. There was also a holly leaf embroidered on the collar ends. The regressed girl wasted no time getting dressed. Looking in the mirror, she thought it made her look five or six, instead of seven, if that was even possible. As she left the changing room she found Stacy waiting outside with her own dress bag. She went towards Auntie to get her hairstyle done and get her makeup refreshed. Auntie first had her turn around to do the back buttons and her sash. After that task was done, she sat as still as possible for her makeover.

As she was hopping off the chair, Stacy was waiting in an ivory-colored Christmas dress. Compared to her own dress, Stacy’s was quite simple. Katie soon found herself in front of the camera lens, this time she was made to sit on Santa's lap.

"Have you been a good girl, Katie Ann?" Santa asked. Santa already had asked the girls' names while they were dressed as elves, so the fact he knew the girls' names wasn't out of character for him.

Katie replied, "I have been a good girl, Santa." She said that with a smile because of the ever-present camera, that was taking pictures.

"What would you like for Christmas, Sweetie?"

Katie hadn't expected this question, and she knew to ask for a much needed new laptop or cell phone wasn't in character for her regressed self. Matter of fact, those were things Kathleen needed or wanted, not Katie wanted. Kathleen's sister had just been to Disney and got the college-age girl's niece a makeover at a store there. The regressed girl thought it would be nice to do as a little girl. She said meekly, "Santa I would like a trip to Disney with a princess makeover."

"Excellent, I will see what I can do, but how about something you can hold?"

She then remembered the doll catalog she got last month. She said meekly, "How about an American Girl doll?"

Santa asked, "Any particularly one?"

"Samantha, Sir."

"Very good, how about you hop off to give Stacy a chance, " Santa told her as he handed her a stocking that said Katie Ann on it.

Stacy was the next to get on Santa’s lap, which was rewarded with “Have you been a good girl Stacy?”

“I think I have, Sir” the young girl answered meekly.

“And what would you like for Christmas?”

The young girl replied back after some thought, “I also would like a Kirsten American Girl doll.”

“I will try, now you two remember to be good,” Santa said as he handed Stacy a stocking with her name on it, before disappearing into the door he appeared from before.

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

As the two girls were standing around waiting for whatever was going to happen next, Stacy came up to her best friend. She started to glance up and down at the outfit. “Katie?”

“Stacy?”

“Did you … what is the word… regress more? You look younger in that dress.”

“Not sure, I feel younger in this dress, maybe five or six.”

Stacy hugged her friend and whispered, “You look cute like that.”

“Stacy and Katie, can you come over here for the last of the pictures?” Daddie asked.

The girls turned around to find Daddie standing there in a nice suit. Again the photographer posed the girls together and separated from each other.

Once the pictures were done the girls were told to keep themselves occupied while Daddie reloaded the dresses in the car. Once he was finished he ushered the girls towards the car to be strapped into their respective car seats.

"I want you, two girls, to be on your best behavior at the restaurant, especially after yesterday," Daddie told them.

He was rewarded with, "Yes, Daddie," and "I will, Uncle." Satisfied, he drove out of the parking lot.

After pulling into a Chinese buffet, he helped the two girls out of their harnesses and directed them to the building. "One adult and two girls please," he told the hostess.

"How old are the girls?"

"Both Seven," he replied.

Once alone at the table he whispered to the younger girl, "I was tempted to say you were six today, but you would be an extremely tall six-year-old."

~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~--~

As Uncle was strapping Stacy in her harness, he told her, "I hope you don't mind, Sweetie but Katie Ann has another appointment this evening. I didn't expect you to be with us when I made the appointment."

The little girl said that is fine while her best friend looked very confused about what that appointment could be.

As they were pulling into what Katie recognized as her hair stylist's place, Daddie told them that he really wanted the appointment before the pictures but it didn't work out. Soon the little family was headed inside.

"I have an appointment for Katie Ann Telgenhof."

"I will let Angela know she is here. Did you want the other girl's hair trimmed too?"

"I wasn't planning on it, does Angela have time?"

"She does, Mr. Telgenhof."

"It is Olsen. Let me contact her parents, and I will let you know."

Meanwhile, the two girls were talking quietly to each other as they usually do and missed that conversation.

"I am ready for you Katie," Angela said near her.

Daddie instructed, "A trim and curl her hair afterward, please."

"I like your dress, very Christmassy," the stylist said as she headed towards the sink to wash the hair.

The regressed girl replied, "Thank you, we had Christmas pictures today, Ma'am."

Stacy kept herself occupied by reading a Highlights next to her adoptive uncle. Looking up she saw Katie and the hairstylist walking towards them.

"I am ready for you Stacy," Angela said, which was rewarded with two surprised girls.

"Same thing for her, Angela."

Angela did small talk with her young client which was rewarded with a mouth going a million miles per hour.

After Angela knew Stacy's life story and had finished curling the young charge's hair, she helped the girl down from the chair. Leading the young girl towards her Uncle, she said, "I present Princess Stacy. Let's see it is 30 for both of them." She was saying that as she was heading towards the cash register to deal with the payment.

up
43 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Christmas dresses

Beoca's picture

Tiffany Shar talked at length in several of her stories about the power of Christmas dresses to make short prepubescent girls look younger than they were. Makes sense that Katie Ann would be similarly impacted.