Katie Ann - Chapter 20: I Am Not Stupid

Printer-friendly version

Katie Ann

Katie Ann

What do you do when you look seven years old but you’re actually a college student in your late teens? For Kathleen’s entire life, she had fought against people treating her much younger than her actual age. Feeling obligated to grow up fast to show people she wasn’t the age of her size, Kathleen never let her inner child out. Tired of fighting against the world, she explores the adult submissive world. What she finds, however, is an enjoyment of regression. Had she made a mistake? Would life be better if she just let people treat her the way she looks at seven years old?

By
Becky Anne

Proofread By Jamie M
©2018-2019

~o~O~o~

Edited October 2023 & February 2024 to fix grammar issues.

~o~O~o~

Chapter Twenty: I Am Not Stupid

Mrs. Bullard repeated herself, “I am not stupid. She isn’t your daughter. Remember, Adam, I have known you since grade school.” Breathing, she continued, “Eight years ago, when Katie would have been conceived, you would have been sixteen or seventeen. You were dating my sister at that time.”

Katie Ann just looked down at her feet, not knowing what to do in this situation. She was supposed to be a doll, so she was not to move or talk. She didn’t have any input in the case. She also hoped in her mind that the dating Mrs. Bullard was talking about was in the past.

Sara Bullard continued, “She is not my niece. I also have never pegged you, Adam, for the cheating type. Also, up ’til the middle of the summer, you had Heidi regularly coming over on the weekends. You were not exactly secretive about what you did with her. I don’t try to be nosy, but you don’t shut your curtains. Suddenly, she stopped coming, and Katie showed up a few months later, who, according to this room, is probably wearing the same stuff,” as she patted the little girl on the bottom. “Yep, she is.”

“I hardly doubt that you would force an actual child to wear diapers. So unless she is incontinent, she probably isn’t really seven. She looks believable but a little tall,” she said. She turned to Katie Ann, and she said, “Who are you, and how old are you?”

Sighing, Owner said, “She is...”

Sara said, “No, I want her to answer.”

Sighing again, he said, “Kathleen, you can talk and move.”

Sighing, Katie answered, “I am Kathleen or Katie Ann Telgenhof. When I am not willingly a young seven-year-old, I am a nineteen-year-old college student.”

“And he isn’t forcing you to be young, is he? You apparently put on a good show, or at least when you are around Stacy. Every other word out her mouth is Katie this, Katie that,” She continued.

“I came into this relationship as a submissive. Daddie or Owner decides what I am going to be. He usually treats me as a seven-year-old, with a hint of toddler thrown in the mix in private. I do enjoy being a child because I have the most freedom.” Katie started sadly because she figured she was probably going to lose her friend. She continued, “It used to upset me when people treated me like a child because I was trying to be an adult and failing at it. But in my child persona, my life just feels right. And people don’t look down at me as a child.”

Sara, noticing that this was hard for Katie, was rubbing the rag doll's back. She asked both of them, “Since you both are technically adults, is this a sexual relationship?”

Katie said, “Nope, I am under contract to him, and no sex is in it. For that matter, no abuse of any kind is in it, too.”

“What is she wearing on her chest? It feels strange,” Sara asked.

The doll answered, “A binder. It makes my AA chest flat,” as Adam threw a binder from the dresser to Sara.

Katie, figuring out where this conversation was going spoke, “I will avoid spending time around Stacy. I won’t go with her to Sunday school tomorrow.”

Daddie told her, “That won’t be a problem, Katie Ann, you won’t go back to church.”

Sara interrupted, “Neither of you will do either of those things. Stacy will still escort you,” pointing at Katie, “to the first and second-grade Sunday school class. Adam, you will still take your daughter to church on Sundays when she is here. I didn’t come here to break the two girls up. Katie and Stacy appear to be good friends and are having fun together. Adam, you will still be Stacy’s occasional babysitter, too. Nothing will change between our two houses except that the truth will be known. The status quo will remain. What were your plans for tomorrow, Adam, before I stopped by?”

“Take her to church and then back to college after she puts casual clothes on,” he said.

“Your plans for tomorrow are now, no ifs or buts about it, taking her to church. You then will come directly to my house to have dinner. Then you can take her to college later.” The neighbor lady said in an authoritarian tone.

Daddie and Katie just shrugged at each other.

As Mrs. Bullard was getting ready to leave the room, Katie asked, “So I can still be friends with Stacy?”

Coming back to Katie, Sara patted her on the head and told her, “Yes, you may. Stacy would kill me if I kept you two apart. Though someone needs to tell her the truth, leave that up to me.”

“How will I know when Stacy knows?” Katie inquired.

“She will tell you when she knows,” Sara told the worrisome little girl as she walked out of the room, with Adam following her.

He came back into the room and, after picking her up, said, “I am too emotionally tired to put your face on. You will sleep like that in my bed tonight, Buttercup,” as he carried her across the hall.

~o~O~o~

Walking into church the next day, Katie Ann, in a lovely Lavender dress and a matching bow on top of her braid, was attacked by what can only be described as tropical storm Stacy. Stacy grabbed her hand and told Daddie, “I am going to borrow Katie for a bit, Mr. Olsen.”

He nodded yes at Stacy in response to the departing girls.

Smiling, Stacy led Katie towards some other young girls, saying to the girls, “Becka, Heather, this is Katie, my neighbor.” The three girls started talking a mile a minute, with Katie occasionally putting her bit in but mostly just being shy.

Stacy, seeing Katie was mostly quiet, asked her in a whisper, “Are you ok, Katie?”

“I am shy, plus nervous about something,” Katie whispered back.

Stacy whispered, “We will talk at my house about the nervous issue, but you weren’t shy two weeks ago.”

Katie, with a slight tongue showing, said, “You didn’t give me a chance to be shy two weeks ago!”

Stacy said quietly, “Oh,” as her mother ushered both of the girls toward the sanctuary.

Katie looked around for her Daddie and didn’t see him as she followed Stacy’s Mommie. They were led to a pew in the church, where she saw her Daddie and another guy waiting for them. It seemed to her that Mrs. Bullard purposely sat between the two young girls.

After the preacher released the children, Katie followed Stacy toward the same classroom as last time. Once they got there, Katie counted ten to fifteen first and second-graders again. The only difference between this time and last time is the teacher personally greeted Katie as she entered the room.

~o~O~o~

Again, after Sunday school was over, Katie followed Stacy back to the common room, holding tight to her artwork. She was getting more nervous about what would happen at the Bullards. Stacy hadn’t mentioned knowing anything while they were in the church, but maybe that was by design. Stacy was definitely still her friend. She was more nervous about Mrs. Bullard. And who had that mystery guy been in the pew with them?

Once they got back to the gathering room, she noticed her Daddie talking and drinking coffee again. She patiently waited for him to see her. When he did, she gave him her artwork. She then went to usurp a cookie and stand near Stacy, who was standing near the mystery guy. She tapped Stacy on the shoulder, causing her friend to jump in surprise.

“Katie, you scared me, … oh, this is my Daddie, Daddie, this is Katie,” Stacy said.

Mr. Bullard said to Katie, “I have heard all about you from my talkative daughter. It's nice to finally meet you.”

Thinking to herself, Katie thought, “And probably from his wife.” She said out loud, “Thank you, sir.”

“Daddie, can I ride with Mr. Olsen, or Katie ride with us?” Stacy asked.

Mr. Bullard said, “You both need boosters; you two can be separated for the short time it takes to get home.”

Stacy had a pout on her face, and she led Katie over to a bench to wait impatiently since it looked like the adults were going to talk for a while. The two girls quietly played tic tac toe in the velvet of the seat while they were waiting since they were bored.

“Katie, Stacy, time to go, sweeties,” they heard Sara say.

Katie got up and erased the evidence of their game. She went to where Daddie was standing. She was helped into her seat when they got to the car. After she was strapped in, he started driving, following the Bullards. Not that he needed directions, though, to his home. After Daddie had unstrapped her, she started walking away from the car. She hadn’t walked halfway between the houses when Stacy grabbed her hand, dragged her toward her parents, and asked, “Now, can I tell her?”

“Yes, you may.”

Looking at Katie, Stacy said, “I know you have two different ages, but I don’t care,” which got a smile out of the regressed girl. Continuing, she asked, “What school do you go to? You never told me?”

“Mountain College,” was the answer Stacy received, as they were walking in the house.

“No, no, that is where the older you goes. I can’t exactly tell my friends that. Where does my good friend, Katie, go?”

“Oh, Clearwater Elementary in Clearwater, I live with my Mommie there. That is the answer I told the hairstylist,” Katie said, giggling with a smile.

Stacy turned and looked at Daddie and asked, “Speaking about that, can I get my hair braided like Katie, Mr. Olsen, please?”

“One or two braids?”

Thinking about it, she answered, “Two, please.”

“I need to run home before I can do that,” he said, turning to run home. He wasn’t gone long when he came back. To Katie, it looked like he had grabbed her diaper bag and a shopping bag. Taking the shopping bag, he sat on the couch and patted the seat next to him for Stacy to sit down at. Soon, she spotted two pigtails with white ribbons tickling her ears. “You two girls switch spots, please,” he said.

Katie sat down in the spot and felt her Daddie undoing her hair before braiding it again in pigtails with ribbons tickling her ears, too.

“Both of you sit very closely together, please,” he said.

The two girls felt him messing with the braid close to the other girl; they weren’t sure what he was doing. Soon, Katie’s Daddie said, “Go show your Mommy in the kitchen, Stacy.”

Stacy tried to get up to show her Mommie, only to have her head jerk back towards Katie. They discovered that Daddie had hair-banded the two girls' braids together. Slowly, the two girls got up and walked towards the kitchen. It caused the two guys to smile at their struggle. Walking into the kitchen, Sara greeted the girls with, “What do we have here?”

“Daddie is mean!” Katie exclaimed in a pouty voice.

“Let me separate you two so we can eat.”

“No, let me get photo evidence first,” Mr. Bullard said with an evil chuckle. He had the girls stand in front of a wall and then took their picture a few times. He made sure the braid was in the picture before separating the two girls. Stacy led Katie to the table and made sure they were sitting together.

Mrs. Bullard came behind the two girls and tucked a napkin in their necklines. “You both are wearing dress clothes. I know how messy you can be, Stacy, and Katie probably is too.”

Katie looked at the plate and saw that it was already loaded with a kid-size portion of potatoes, brussels sprouts, and some tender-looking meat. She wasn’t thrilled about the sprouts, but Mrs. Bullard had been an excellent host, so she would eat it. They had Stacy say grace, and then everyone tucked in their food. The adults started conversing about the two girls, while the girls just stayed quiet and ate their food.

“Where did you two go yesterday?” Mrs. Bullard asked.

“The zoo,” Daddie answered.

Mr. Bullard said, “‘I always liked ‘Hanna Valley.”

“We didn’t go there. Someone would not have enjoyed that,” Daddie said, looking at Katie.

Almost in unison, all the Bullards asked, “Why?” Stacy, in particular, was looking at her friend like she had grown a horn.

Katie started to open her mouth, but Daddie continued, “The older her volunteers are there, so she wouldn’t have had a fun time. She would always be worried if someone would make the connection.”

“Oh,” Stacy said while Mr. Bullard was looking at her like he just made a connection like he had seen her before. With that, the subject was changed, this time to older hers college and major. Katie went to try to answer those questions. She realized they didn’t want her answers; they wanted Daddie’s answers when they ignored her first answer.

Soon, Mrs. Bullard was cleaning the plates off the table and setting apple pie in front of everyone. After the pie was done, the girls were excused to Stacy’s room. Stacy mentioned, “My room is not as cool as the room you have. I don’t have a turret. I used to love to sleep in that room when I stayed overnight with Mr. Olsen.”

“Does he not watch you anymore?”

“No, he still does occasionally, but it is no longer a guest room. It is your room now.”

“I think he did redecorate it for me, but you are welcome to sleep in when I am gone. Heck, you are welcome to share the bed with me. We are small enough.”

The girls sat down to play Guess Who quietly while the adults talked downstairs. Katie eventually realized that she had a problem, so she told Stacy, “I will be back. I have to deal with something.”

She walked back downstairs, following the voices of the adults, and all conversation stopped when she entered the room. Looking at them, she asked, “What are you three discussing?”

“You,” was the answer she got.

“Oh,” and she turned to leave, sadly.

“Did you need something, Princess?” Daddie asked.

“Yes, I need a change,” she embarrassedly mumbled.

Mrs. Bullard, having just barely heard it, said, “I will do it. Where is her diaper bag?”

After being told where it was and getting it, Mrs. Bullard led Katie back up to Stacy’s room. After laying a pad down on Stacy’s bed to protect it, she asked Katie to lie down on it. Katie found it a little embarrassing to be changed by her friend’s mom while said friend watched.

After the regressed girl was dry, she felt a pat on her bottom and was told, “You two continue playing nicely.”

Soon, they heard, “Katie Ann, help Stacy clean up. It is time to go,” being yelled up the stairs by Daddie.

After they cleaned up, they walked downstairs together. Katie was surprised to discover it was already after four o’clock. They had been there for over four hours. After she got hugs from all the Bullards, Daddie took her hand and led her to the car, strapping her car seat.

She realized she was still in her dress clothes, so she said, “Daddie?”

“Yes, Princess?”

“Did I lose my tennis shoes?”

“No, they are with your clean laundry in the back.”

“Ok,” was her reply, as she grabbed the book from her car bag to occupy herself during the hour ride.

After they got to the college, she was unstrapped, and after grabbing the items from the back, they went upstairs to the cluster, where they saw Tiffany pacing. It was as if she was impatiently waiting for something or someone to return. Setting her items on her bed, she hugged Daddie goodbye and told him, “See you in two weeks, Daddie.”

She was putting her laundry away when Tiffany knocked on the door. After she let her in, she returned to putting her items away.

Tiff spoke, “Little sister, you look cute. Your Sunday best?”

“Yes, we went directly from church to the neighbor’s house, to college. I will need your or Ally’s help undoing the buttons in the back at bedtime. Have you eaten dinner yet? I am hungry?” she told Tiff as the pull-up packages were put away.

Taking her hand, Tiff said, “Come on, little sis, let’s go get dinner. I can’t wait to show off the cutie pie you are.”

~o~O~o~

Author's Note:Comments and questions are always welcomed -- Thanks Becky

up
62 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

This went better than I

Beoca's picture

This went better than I expected, especially with Stacy. The matter of how this is impacting Katie's time at college (outside of her interactions with Tiff and Ally) is still an open question.