A Friend in Deed 2

Printer-friendly version

Chapter 1

Marcus gave a sigh of relief as he reached his car. He couldn’t believe things hadn’t died down yet. It’s been seven weeks! The girls still wouldn’t leave him alone. But then, that may be because of the gifts he received. Apparently, the gods couldn’t decide what to gift him with, so they gave him three gifts. The first of the three was obvious. Well, to him it was. A boy can’t miss his dick doubling in size in a few seconds. Especially when he was wearing blue jeans at the time.

The second gift became obvious the first time he left home. It wasn’t hard to notice all the heads turning to watch him as everywhere he went. Especially when he realized it was only the women who were watching him. He was puzzled, at first. Then he asked his mother and sister, but they were just as confused as he was. Even after a girl he vaguely knew came and asked him out, he had no clue. He knew something strange was happening when full-grown women started flirting with him. His mother quickly intervened when that happened. Needless to say, the trip was quickly cancelled. His mother and sister quickly ushered him back home.

Once home, Marcus was interrogated by his mother. She didn’t want to know if he did anything to attract the women. She wanted to know if he noticed anything strange happening around him. Any unexplained lights or sounds. If any strangers had approached him or given him something. The only thing that he could think of was getting that gift from the gods. And he knew it wasn’t that. Not unless those women had x-ray vision. But now that magic was coming back, he wouldn’t doubt that somebody would make a spell to do that.

After hearing his answer, his mother went to her workroom. And hour later she came out and got him. In the room, she placed him inside a scribed circle on the floor. While Sam did trust his mother, he was a little nervous to enter the circle. She had told him tales of what could happen to somebody once they were in one. But, enter the circle he did.

“You definitely have a blessing from the gods,” his mother told him a few minutes later. “Three of them in fact. The first one is physical, and I think you already know what that one is.”

Marcus blushed. “Yeah,” he said. “You don’t have to tell me about that one.”

“The third one,” his mother continued. “I can’t tell what it does. You haven’t activated that one yet. And I can’t tell you how to do it. But the second is the one I’m concerned about. That one attracts women.”

Marcus stared at his mother. “It does what now,” he finally asked.

“It attracts women,” she calmly repeated. “Specifically, women you’re not related to.”

“But that’s virtually all the women in the world,’ Marcus exclaimed. “Who would do that to me?”

“The gods, remember?”

“And a good thing it is,” Marcus immediately said.

His mother snorted, then started laughing. “Is that all you have to say about it,” she asked once she regained control.

“Yes! I am not going to question the gods. Who knows what they’ll do next if I do?” Marcus paused for a moment. “You said something about a third blessing.” His mother nodded. “Do you have any clue as to what it may be?”

“I can only tell that it’s there,” she said. “Until you use it, or it activates on its own, I can’t tell you what it does.”

That was where things stood until the third gift activated a few days later. Up until then, Marcus hadn’t gone outside unless he was with his mother. That day, she and his sister had left to do some personal shopping. Julie insisted that he stay home. She did not want her little brother, sometimes sister, with her while she was picking out new panties and bras. Marcus agreed.

A couple of hours later, Marcus was bored. There was nothing he wanted to watch on TV. He’d beaten all of his games and didn’t want to play them again at the time. In fact, he was tired of being in the house. He wanted to go outside. He wouldn’t go far. He did remember the strange affect he had on women. They backyard should be safe enough.

Marcus quickly put on his coat, hat, and gloves. It was January and it was cold outside. A quick peek to make sure none of the neighbors were around. He then stepped outside. The crisp cold air felt invigorating. He started smiling. Everything was perfect. Nothing could go wrong.

Twenty minutes later, Marcus was running from a crowd of women. He didn’t know where they all had come from. They ranged in ages from as young as sixteen to as old as seventy-eight. He was surprised. He did not think Mrs. Canby, their elderly neighbor, could move that fast. He needed to find a pace to hide. And soon. He knew the longer he remained where women could see him, the bigger the crowd would grow.

Frantically he ducked around a corner only to find a dead end. He looked around to see if there was a place to hide. There was nothing. He even would have taken a dumpster full of trash. Marcus started to panic. He knew what would happen when all those women got to him. Only idiot boys wanted that to happen. He was not an idiot. But that wouldn’t stop what was about to happen.

Marcus frantically looked around for something, anything, that he may have overlooked. There was still nothing that would hide his presence. He knew he was screwed. Whatever was left of him after the mob of women were through with him, would be destroyed by his mother. He braced himself and a strangely familiar tingle ran through his body.

“Hey, you,” a voice cried out. Demanding Marcus’ attention.

Whatever that tingle was, Marcus decided that he could find out later. Right now, it was more important to find out why he wasn’t being mobbed by a crowd of women. He looked at the alley entrance. It was filled with women. “Yes,” he said. He frowned at the sound of his voice. It was not his. It was too high.

“Did you see a boy run in here,” the woman in front of the group asked.

Marcus shook his head. “No,” he said as he felt his, now, long hair fly about his head.

“Are you sure about that,” the woman asked with narrow eyes.

“Look around,” Marcus said. “There’s no place to hide in here. There’s not even any doors.”

The woman reluctantly nodded. “He must have gone on ahead,” she told the others. “Let’s find him!” They rushed off.

Marcus stood still. He had a sneaking suspicion what had happened to him. But he wasn’t going to confirm his thoughts until the women had left. When the last had passed the alley’s entrance, he finally looked down.

Marcus’ gaze was filled with the cleavage of two very large breasts.

“Well, shit.”

up
86 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

First blessing

I wonder if the first blessing applies to her breasts when she is a girl. She might have to stay Nicole to be able to function with the second blessing on her unless it flips and works on boys the same way.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

She'd better

hope not! If that happened, she'd never walk again. For most boys, the boobs are enough that she doesn't need the blessing to flip.

Size

Well I really hope the size of them is more normal this time and not the fantasy lover size.

hugs :)
Michelle SidheElf Amaianna

That

will be revealed in the next chapter.