Sarah book 1 part 3 The beginning,

Printer-friendly version


Sarah. Chapter 3: The beginning

I headed to the front of the house. Aunt Carman was in her chair, cup of coffee in her hand. She was wearing a gray and white sleep set.

Turning to me, she had a mad look on her face. Just like Mom's you are in deep trouble look. Dad calls it the Mom look. What had I done? I didn't know.

“Well, Missy. What did I tell you to do after you closed the bathroom door?”

“to use the bathroom like a girl should, sit down.”

“Alright, did you?”

“uh huh.” I lied.

Raising an eyebrow. “OH, You did, did you.” I nodded. “then why did I hear the tinkle in the toilet.”

My eyes got big. “I'm sorry, Aunt Carman. I didn't think it would matter if I was alone.”

She motioned for me to come over to her. “To make sure you are seen as Sarah. Not a boy in a dress. You need to do everything like a girl. At all times. One mistake or slip up. Could mean a hole right here.” She poked me in the forehead.

Head down, “I'm sorry.”

With a sly smile, “OK, no more. Go on, there's eggo's in the toaster.” She gently swatted my butt. As I headed into the kitchen for breakfast.

As I ate, Aunt Carman did a couple of things. Once finished I thought I am now a girl. I should wash the dishes. That is what I did. Washed the dishes and placed them in the drainer to dry.

Coming back into the living room. Aunt Carman had gotten dressed. It wasn't her usually business casual. It was just casual.

“It is Monday don't you have to work?”

“I took the day off to be with my niece. Help her get trough this terrible time.”

I had almost forgotten. Aunt Carman is all I have left the rest of my family is dead.

It made me tear up and start crying again. I sat down on the couch put my head on the armrest and cried. I must have cried for 10 minutes. Looking up Aunt Carman was next to me.

“You needed to do that. I was waiting for you to start. It is OK.” She put her hand on my back.

“Go ahead and get dressed, I laid out an outfit to wear on your bed.”

“OK,” I went into the bathroom. My eyes were red and puffy. Tearful eyes. Splashing water on my face helped. I went to my room. Once I saw what Aunt Carman wanted me to wear. Sarah's tight black yoga shorts, a pink Minnie Mouse tank top. Another pair of panties lay next to them.

Taking a long deep breath. It was for my safety, I had to hide from whom ever killed my family. As I took off my babydoll hanging it up. My panties were next. I laid them on my bed. I pulled on my Princess Jasmine panties. Did I actually call them mine. OK, they are now. I slipped on the Minnie tank top. Then put on the shorts, yeah they were tight they hugged my body. I however had one slight problem. My wiener, it was a bump on the crotch of my shorts. I know enough that girls don't have that. I pushed it down between my legs. It got rid of the bump.

I slipped on the sandals that were on the floor under my clothes. I went back into the bathroom to see how I looked. Other than my eyes which were starting to return to normal I looked like Sarah. I made a couple of faces that Sarah made. Especially the one she used on Dad to get her way. Yeah, I can do it almost perfectly.

I joined Aunt Carman back in the living room. She had something in her hands and was shaking it.

“Fingers,” She said. I stuck out my hands spreading my fingers. “Perfect, now hold them there.”

It was nail polish she was shaking. She did my finger nails, then my toe nails in a light pink. She looked at first my right side then my left.

“We need to get your ears pierced. A girl needs her ears pierced.” She commented. Jessica had insisted that we get Sarah's done when we turned 5. saying it is the girl thing to do. “That is another thing we need to get done when we are out today.”

“Out today. You want me to go out dressed like this?” I said.

“We ARE going out today. I am not going to let you stay inside the rest of your life, Miss Sarah.”

“What if someone sees me?”

“So, they will see Sarah. Remember Robert is dead. He died with the rest of your family in that explosion last night. Sarah was staying with me for the weekend.”

“Well OK, but can we go to Sylvana. So, hopefully no one that knows either one of us.”

All of the sudden the phone rings, Aunt Carman answers it.

“Yes, this is Ms. Southridge. Mr. Carver thank you for returning my call.

“Oh, yes it is urgent. I need to look into getting custody of my niece.

Well, you heard about the house that exploded last night. That was my sister and her family. My niece was visiting me over the weekend. So she survived. It sounded like Aunt Carman was talking to a lawyer. They talked for a couple minutes then Aunt Carman said.”Please keep me informed.” and she hung up.

Turning to me, “Sarah, you did hear right I am looking to get custody of you. I am the only family you have left. The lawyer I use for my work suggested Mr. Carver. So I left a message for him to call.”

“OK,” I smiled as best I could. I was still upset about what has happened. It is all my fault. If I hadn't gone by myself to that Mud hens game, not gotten on the wrong bus. My parents and brother and sisters would still be alive.

“Well , Miss Sarah are you ready to go?”

“I guess, as I will ever be.”

I followed Aunt Carman out to her Taurus SHO. We left for the store. We talked some on our way. Mostly I just listened. Aunt Carman explained why we were doing this. Along with the finer points of being a girl. I will be able to dress pretty, one thing that was upsetting was when she said about catching a boys eye. I am not attracted to anyone right now. I am only 9.

Aunt Carman told me that I will shortly. Whither I am attracted to boys or girls is alright. She mentioned something about puberty and me not changing to a male but a female. When the time comes.

“I know.” She said as she snapped her fingers. “Call Tabbie”

The car said Calling Tabitha.

“Hello, Carman.” We heard.

“Hey Tabbie. How are things at work?”

“Fine, No problems on your side, all quiet.”

“Great, I maybe in need of your help.”

“OH, What's up?”

“Can we meet for an early lunch. It is important.”

“ Sure, where and when.”

“How about Applebee's on 14th. At 11?”

“Sure, it's a date. See ya.”

“Later,” Aunt Carman hung up.

“you've met Tabitha before. We may need her help. I'm sure she will.”

Confused, “OK”

15 minutes later we pulled into Applebee's. It was 10 till 11.

“Ready?”

Swallowing hard, “yeah, might as well get it over with.” I said.

Softly, Aunt Carman said. “It will be alright. Just think that you are Sarah Michelle Dunkirk, My beautiful niece.”

I nodded, as I got out of the car. I held Aunt Carman's hand as we walked to the door.

“Greetings, Ladies. Welcome to Applebee's. Just the two of you?” The greeter said.

“Actually three.”

“Right this way.” another girl escorted us to a table.

Sitting down, We ordered drinks. We both ordered a Mountain Dew. I looked at the menu. Thinking, 'OK, I am a girl so what should I order?' I decided on a small garden salad. Laying my menu down.

“There she is” Aunt Carman waved. I've met Tabitha at Aunt Carman's before. But I couldn't believe my eyes she was more beautiful than I remembered. She waved back and came to our table. Giving Carman a hug and sitting down. She ordered a iced tea. Her and Aunt Carman looked at the menu a little more. Then set them down.

“Tabbie, You remember meeting Robert my nephew.”

I gave Aunt Carman a shocked look. She put a reassuring hand on my arm.

“However, From now on he is going to be a girl, Sarah.”

“Hello, Sarah.”

“Have you heard of that home explosion last night?”

Tabitha nodded.

“That was my sister and her families house.”

“I'm so sorry,” Tabitha said to me.

After ordering our food. Aunt Carman continued my story. She explained what happened to me yesterday.

She ended, “So, that is why She is now Sarah. I am going to need your help, Tabbie.”

“I would be happy to help. Looks like you have the clothes sorted out.”

“These are my sisters,” I said confused again. Not knowing why Carman would want an others help with hiding me.

“when we go shopping later I am getting her ears pierced, a purse, maybe a couple pairs of new shoes. We girls can't have to many shoes can we. But my real concern is her puberty. Right now, destine for a deep voice, hair and muscles. When we need curves, soft skin, and breasts.”

“What?” I said. “boobies?”

“Yes, Sarah. If you are to be Sarah for the rest of your life. You will need them. Also learn the finer points of being a girl. Most I can teach you, but the part of being a boy turning into a girl is where Tabitha comes in. She is transgender.”

“What? No way.”

Both Tabitha and Aunt Carman nodded.

“I guess that you didn't hear the latest.The guy that you saw killed was killed by the Russian Mob. They are all over the world. I am guessing that while they may think you are gone. But you showing up alive in a few years. Saying that you had hid from the killers. Would bring down a lot of hurt on us.” Tabbie said softly.

“If you are not going to save your life. I will drop you off at the local cop shop and let you fend for yourself. I will start planning funeral arrangements for you. I should have a few days.” Aunt Carman said coldly.

“I.........” I had no idea of what to say. It was like a bad dream that I can't wake up from. Either I continue and become a girl for the rest of my life or I'm dead. Pure and simple. I have had these thoughts yesterday but still don't wanna be a girl. But if it will save my life. I guess I have ta.

“Yes” Carman said.

“Can I get a pair of pink tennis shoes. When we go shopping?”

“We will see what we can find. Now on to more urgent things. Getting you to continue being a girl thought puberty.”

“Well I fully transitioned when I was in 9th grade but I do know that you can get hormone blockers, to stop the male hormone. And get estrogen to develop as a woman. You need to get those from a Dr. I can refer you to the Trans center here in town. They can suggest a Dr.” Tabitha said.

“What kind of Dr?”

All of my stories are purely fictional, the some places are real, some are not. The names and personnel used in all my stories, are also fictional. They may be based on people I knew but, Any resemblance to anyone living, dead, or un-dead are purely coincidental.

I write my stories as a fantasy. While based on this world. Things in my story could stretch reality. However I write my stories from my mind. I reserve all rights to my work. Any form of duplication without my permission is forbidden. Please enjoy reading them as I have in writing them.

up
122 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Progressing faster

Samantha Heart's picture

Then expecte, but HAS to be done.

Love Samantha Renée Heart.

Carman seems cold

Jamie Lee's picture

That's twice now where Carman has told Robert it's either become Sarah or she'll wash her hands of him. That makes Carman seem like a really cold person, someone who won't put their life on the line for family.

But maybe it's to make Robert fully understand the seriousness of the situation. That if he's to stay alive, he must become Sarah forever.

Unless the truth is discovered by the police. Then more rings will be in the wringer that anyone can count. Even Carman's tush might be one of them.

Others have feelings too.

I truly know

I truly know that boys in general argue but not this much and not as often as your making it out. You have him at the age of 9 not 14. He knows boys and girls are different and get treated differently I grant that the whole family thing is a shock so some part might want to stay Male for his dad if the two were close so far you haven't even hinted at that. So this constant fighting about becoming a girl is weighing down the story in my opinion. I like the story but if I am constantly reading how much he is fighting to become a girl when he said he wants to live. I really wish that you would stop having this piece of him taking over after what seems to be like five minutes worth of agreement to survive his survival instincts should be a whole lot stronger then his need to be a boy Especially at this stage of the story and with so minor of connections made to the rest of his dead family. I like this one but Sweet Little spy is better then this and you knew that he would want to fight back in that one. In this one he should want to survive more then the need to be a boy. Kids adept faster then teens.