Harvey and the pretty girl

Printer-friendly version

images_0.png
Harvey and the pretty girl

Ok, this one is a bit... well, weird and nasty, to be honest. If you are of a delicate disposition, please move along. I've been ill with covid, but I'm a bit better now. Thanks again to Gabi for editing and proofreading, but don't blame her for everything else. It's a bit rushed for Halloween because of the illness. I'll try and tidy it as I go along. There are more chapters, but it's not finished yet. What can I say, deadlines and illness don't mix...

When Harvey started his new job he was slightly upset to find that a pretty girl was starting at the same time. Harvey distrusted pretty girls, they didn't seem to like him and he wasn't fond of them, snooty bitches that they were. He liked looking at pretty women, of course, he wasn't queer, but beautiful self-possessed classy women thoroughly intimidated him. Which left him frustrated and angry.

Sandra was all those things, with a mane of blonde hair, perfect understated make-up and, when he first met her, an immaculately tailored dark business suit. They were going to be working together in the department as equals, which irritated Harvey even more as he was clearly at least 10 years older than Sandra. Although, he wasn't exactly sure how old she was, she had a flawless complexion and one of those faces, with fine bone structure, that could have been 21 or 31, a little reminiscent of Audrey Hepburn, but without such a pronounced gamine quality. The eyes were not quite so large, the nose not quite so upturned. But, somehow, by being less of a caricature of feminine beauty, Sandra managed to be even more lovely and feminine.

After the first week, as they both got to know the company and find their place in it, Harvey was annoyed to find that Sandra was ridiculously competent. No task was too hard, everything was undertaken with good humour and a sweet little smile.

The two of them started to wear less formal attire. Many of the 'old hands' wore jeans and shirts or blouses. Harvey started wearing chinos and collared work shirts that were not tucked into his belt.

Sandra's skirts, which had initially been smart pencil skirts below the knee became shorter, but she still wore skirts and dresses. One day she came in wearing a delightful summer dress with a frilly hem, it was so girly that many people commented on the pretty colour and style. Many of the things Sandra wore would have been tacky or tarty on another woman or in another context, but with her grace and sense of style she managed to wear everything in a way which was classy and effortlessly chic.

Harvey felt lumpy, badly dressed and ugly next to her. He was jealous of the way people would stand and smile when Sandra entered a room. He also was, not surprisingly, strongly attracted to her. Her lithe body was the epitome of physical perfection, framed by her feminine clothing. Her face began to populate his dreams, he would wake in the night with her name on his lips and a damp stain on his bed clothes. In some ways it was fortunate that he lived alone, of course if he had had a girlfriend or wife then things might have ended very differently.

Harvey was also repelled by Sandra, it is often said that forbidden fruit holds the strongest attraction, but it can also stir the darkest emotions. Sandra made it clear, without any overt comment or nasty word, that she had no interest in a relationship with Harvey outside of work. She would giggle with some of the other women at lunch time about dates with men, but she never was one to 'kiss and tell' and she did nothing to encourage others to gossip about such things.

Harvey would talk with his friend Thomas down the pub about 'the stuck up bitch' who made his life hell and they would concoct a variety of humiliations, each more repulsive than the last, that they would enact on Harvey's nemesis if she was ever in their power. Thomas thought of himself as an 'InCel' or involuntarily celibate. But any women who met him thought he was a creepy little troglodyte who could use a shower, some deodorant and a treatise on personal hygiene. The fact that Thomas was his only real friend did give Harvey some pause for thought, even Harvey thought Thomas was a little unsavoury. But, beggars can't be choosers, as they say, and at least they had each other to pour out their many woes to.

With every day that went by, Harvey's desire and hatred for Sandra increased. His fantasies about her became darker, to the point where his thoughts even disgusted himself, which just made him despise Sandra even more. In his own mind he justified that as being her fault that he was thinking such horrid thoughts because he was a nice guy and wouldn't have those kinds of fantasies unless she was leading him on.

Through it all Sandra ignored Harvey's increasingly erratic behaviour and strange obsession with her. The clothes she wore had become sexier, at least to Harvey's mind. The skirts were shorter and tighter and the blouses plunged even more at the front. Her heels were higher, too. She was still classy, never tarty, but Harvey thought she must be dressing to impress someone, and it clearly wasn't him! He started to wonder if she was a lesbian, because surely any real woman would have at least noticed his attraction to her by now?

One day Sandra came in wearing a pair of green ¾ length high-waisted trousers that were so figure hugging that they may as well be painted on and a white tank top that also clung to her inviting curves. Her high heeled sandals had the effect of putting her on a pedestal, tightening her calf-muscles and accentuating the curve of her shapely rear. Her beauty hit Harvey like a punch to the solar plexus, he couldn't take a breath and his face started to turn red. The strap on her bag broke as she walked past Harvey's desk and, innocently, she turned her back to Harvey and bent down to pick it up. She was so supple that she had no problem bending from the waist and scooping up the bag, she straightened smoothly, flipped her hair back and looked at Harvey with her brilliant blue eyes. A vein stood out on Harvey's temple and he gurgled as, to his shame and fury, he came in his pants.

"Perhaps she won't notice" he thought to himself.

It was a forlorn hope, she looked down at his stained crotch, his pants still stretched to nearly breaking point and said, in her velvety smooth voice; "Oh dear, Harvey! Are you alright? You appear to have had an accident!"

She shrugged and walked round behind him, one hand brushed his shoulder and her scent drifted to Harvey's nose. Harvey shuddered, his every muscle spasming as he came again with a groan of mingled ecstacy and horror.

"Oopsie! Is all that for me?" Sandra giggled.

Harvey couldn't take any more, the sexual tension that had seized his body suddenly snapped, he grabbed the scissors from his desk and lunged at Sandra with a scream of rage…

"You bitch!" he screamed.

That's where things suddenly got weird. Time seemed to slow for Harvey as Sandra's face opened up like the petals of some monstrous flower showing a hole in the fabric of space that somehow fitted within her skull and seemed large enough to swallow universes at the same time. Harvey thought he could see distant stars twinkling in the depths of the hole as tentacles emerged from the darkness and shot towards his face.

Harvey's pants had some new stains as he fainted…

… Harvey came awake and tried to scream. Nothing happened. Harvey found he couldn't move a muscle, he was relaxed and lying with his back on the floor, barely breathing, unable to utter a sound. He tried to look around, but only his eyes would move, he couldn't move his head. A small tear trickled down his face and into his ear, the mild irritation of the damp feeling was nothing compared with the humiliating feeling of the state of his pants.

Sandra stepped into his field of view and Harvey was horrified to learn that, even though his skin crawled with a sense of wrongness when he saw her his penis had a mind of its own and stood at full attention in her presence.

"I'm so sorry Harvey, I never meant for this to happen, but you surprised me with your attack and I guess I overreacted!" Sandra said.

"No shit!" Harvey thought, wishing he could scream.

"Oh, yeah - sorry, you are completely paralysed, but I know what you're thinking...Where was I? Oh yes, well, I guess you can tell I'm not from around here? I'm not exactly an alien, in the way you think of it… I come from another place, another universe, you might say. We've been called many things… I guess you'd call me a demon? I specialise in lust, kind of like a succubus? But your world has rules, that we're not allowed to break, so… I can't kill you, I can't eat too much of your energy and I'm not allowed to let people find out the truth. Only… here's the thing, I hit you with an energy matrix, you could think of it like a poison spell, and it will kill you, eventually. It's driven by your male sexual energy, it's kind of an instinctive thing for us. I could save your life, but it would change you… what do you think I should do?" Sandra said, then paused as if listening for Harvey's answer.

"Oh God! Save me from this crazy bitch! I don't want to die!" Harvey thought, as loudly as he could.

"Well! That's a bit rude! I am offering to save your life and your soul from a fate literally worse than death… still, I guess it's normal to be a bit grumpy after what happened to you. I'll do it, hopefully they'll still let me hang around for a while, I've grown to kinda like it here. You have boredom, I _love_ boredom, I'd never even thought of that concept before! It must be strange for you to think of a place where boredom is a novelty, but I swear it's true! Sorry, I need to shut up and concentrate to do this. I might not still be here when you recover, I'll have to go and answer some questions. But you'll be healthy, and human (mostly) and they'll look after you, I think. Brace yourself, this might feel a little… weird…" Sandra said.

She knelt between Harvey's legs and he saw, from the limit of his downward vision, her head split apart and the tentacles emerge again as she lowered her head to his crotch. He was glad her mane of hair hid the worst of what was happening from his view, but it didn't stop him from feeling… everything. He shut his eyes and tried not to imagine what was happening but the myriad tentacles seemed to have just dissolved a hole in his pants and were now nestling around and awkwardly inside his lower orifices. He felt heat, cold, suction and things that made no sense… the smell of the colour green crackled around his testicles like lightning and the sound of the lower C note on a church organ dripped down his thighs, the small part of the universe currently between his legs ceased to make sense to the rest of the world. Amidst all this, Harvey found his libido had been supercharged in a way that made his previous episodes seem trivial, for the last time, just before his gonads vanished Harvey came so hard he fainted.

Harvey woke to find that Sandra's…'mouth', for want of a better word, was finished with his lower torso and was working its way down one of his legs, as it slowly passed the universe was ripped apart, he was ripped apart and put back together, he felt different, lethargic and rested like he was just waking up in a warm bed. When Sandra finished with his toes she moved to his other foot and began working her way back up.

As the gaping maw to another dimension moved up his torso Harvey had the interesting sensation of first one breast and then another pop back into our reality where they had never existed before. One arm was done, then the other. Sandra straightened up for a moment, her face rearranging itself into an actual face and the tentacles and mucus being sucked back inside… well, whatever was inside her. She smiled down at Harvey.

"You may want to close your eyes for this, dear" she said.

Before Harvey had time to react her head split five ways and the tentacles shot out and engulfed his head. Harvey screamed silently as his head was sucked into darkness and tentacles, or worse, entered his ears, mouth and nose. They wriggled behind his eyeballs and entered his brain. If he could, Harvey would have been sick and voided his bowels again. All he could do was faint. But it was hard to tell where consciousness ended and nightmares began…

Harvey woke with a shrill scream, and then another one on realising how much higher pitched his voice was, and then another even shriller one as he shot upright into a sitting position his eyes staring around wildly for the demon. Then he descended into pure hysteria, screaming until he was hoarse, sobbing like a broken thing and feeling all over his body, trying to brush off imaginary tentacles and slime and whatever the hell that was. The unfamiliar sensations of his, or more properly, her, new anatomy simply added fuel to the melt down until, utterly spent, Harvey collapsed into a semi-conscious state again.

up
117 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

MIB?

Sandra sounds vaguely like one of the creatures from Men In Black. This could get interesting.

Lovecraft country

I always thought of Sandra as being more like a creature from Lovecraft's view of the world... not actively evil, just completely outside of human experience or reality. Alien to our entire universe, not just this small insignificant planet.

Lovecraft country

I always thought of Sandra as being more like a creature from Lovecraft's view of the world... not actively evil, just completely outside of human experience or reality. Alien to our entire universe, not just this small insignificant planet.

Someone has/had a big problem

Jamie Lee's picture

Talk about projecting, Harvey was full of it. Every woman was the cause of his unease and anguish. It was never his fault or personality. If ever there was a person needing counseling it was Harvey.

Now though, after Sandra finished transforming him to save his life, after Sandra caused him to attack her, yeah right, maybe the shoe is on the other foot. Maybe now Harvey, or whatever name he chooses, will be the hot looking woman. The one who causes other Harvey's to blame her for their problems.

Others have feelings too.

seeings things differently

Thanks for the comment, Jamie.
Yes, Harvey and his 'incel' friend have very strange ideas about the source of their problems. But Harvey will be seeing things in a different way soon...