TG Techie - Chapter 51 - Playlist Announcement

Printer-friendly version

I've set up a playlist with all the songs I've mentioned in TG Techie. In the cases where I mentioned a band instead of a specific song, I included something accessible from the band. The exception of course is Die Antward which does not have any accessible songs.

I thought that there would have been more references, but the playlist is fairly short. Less than an hour and a half. Not to worry! There is more in the pipe as we speak. I expect to get something out on Thursday. That will have songs in it, and the playlist will be updated.

The playlist is on Spotify and mirrored on Youtube. It's not a perfect mirror, because the Youtube version has two Dr. Steel songs that are unavailable on Spotify. The good doctor produced four albums, but Spotify only has three.

Otherwise they are the same, use whichever is your preference.

Spotify link:
https://open.spotify.com/playlist/73185Omk81zZyRJ0jWKV6Y?si=5El8kaCQQHeRHDGMOr2bew

Youtube link:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiLFDJS7lCmVHFGmUT6Fi7_OvRDMMQe8A

And as usual, I love you very much.

See you thursday, I hope

up
23 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Woman

terrynaut's picture

I just can't get enough of that Woman song. So catchy and strong. I love it. I'm going to listen to it for the umpteenth time right after I finish this comment. The Godzilla song is nice too. Very cute.

Interesting list of songs. I see Phillip Glass in there. I like his music. I've heard it before.

I only have one song in your playlist. But that's okay.

Now on with the story?

Thanks and kudos (number 13).

- Terry

~

Aw man! One?! I was aiming for none. It was "Fatty Boom Boom" wasn't it. You're a big Die Antward fan, right?

Guessing Game

terrynaut's picture

It is not Fatty Boom Boom. Think more mainstream. Much more mainstream. It should be obvious then.

The only offbeat music in my collection is by Cibo Matto. You've got to know your chicken!

- Terry, being serenaded by my six lovely feathered children (parakeets/budgies) at the moment

Big thanks for that

Podracer's picture

Always like to hear something new - of any genre. Reading to Puscifer this evening.

"Reach for the sun."