From Boy-Wonder to Batgirl-3-Meeting

Printer-friendly version

robin banner.jpg
Batgirl--3-Meeting
By: Kokopo618

Dick Grayson would do anything to be a hero, even if it means becoming a heroine...

Meeting

"Hmm," Dick says to himself, lowering the Batnoculars from his eyes. He's been sitting on a rooftop adjacent to the Tortoise Anadear club for half an hour now, thinking about his next step. He needed to get a hold of one of the cards that Gilbrino had mentioned, but he couldn't enter the club as Batgirl, and he couldn't enter as Bella, now that he'd showed the owner how he prefers to dress. Dick hadn't really thought this through, maybe he could wear a wig.

Dick thought about calling Alfred again, but that would just make him miss him more. And Bruce. He'd called Alfred earlier, and told him to tell Bruce that Dick Grayson left town with a girl. Dick know that Alfred would sell the story well to Bruce, but Dick didn't like having to lie.

"I think I prefer you in that dress." Dick jumps causing a healthy jiggle in his chest, Dick turns, "I didn't mean to scare you."

"Batman..." Dick says stammering, "How did you know?"
robin whisperuse.jpg
Bruce walks up to Dick, his eyes drop to Dick's sizable bust, then back up to his eyes, "You have this particular freckle on your-"

Dick blushes in a deeper shade of red than his dress, "Oh my god, you've got to be kidding me, I knew you got an eyeful." Dick pulls his cowl off, in a way Dick is happy there is one less layer of dishonesty between Bruce and him. He can't believe that Bruce determined his ability just from recognizing a freckle on his boob, and then seeing the same one when they met at the club.

"To be fair, you didn't give me much of a choice," Bruce replies.

"Oh, now it's my fault you can't keep your eyes where they should be?" Dick is embarrassed, but thankful Bruce has only discovered the fake identity of Batgirl, if he really found out who he was Dick would lose any hope of being respected as a hero, or as a man. Dick can't help but smile to himself, not only has he managed to trick the Batman, he's also being checked out by him now too. "You know who I am, who are you?"

To Dick's surprise Bruce grins, and pulls off his cowl, "I am Bruce Wayne."

"Yeah..," Dick says, still shocked, "I know."

"What?"

"I know because you're famous obviously, I mean, you're Bruce Wayne. I just don't understand, why did you tell me? I just didn't think...you must really trust me.." Dick says realizing that he is so close to getting what he's wanted for years now, Batman's respect and trust, and yet he is so far. He's almost literally a different person now than he was, and Bruce can never know that Batgirl is Dick Grayson. Dick fears what Bruce thinks of Dick. I didn't run off with some girl, I'm protecting the city, just like you taught me, I'm right here, Dick want's to yell, I've always been right here.

"I Think we're working the same case, it'd be expedient for us to share notes," Bruce says pulling his mask back on, Dick follows suit.

"Oh, you want to work with me for expediency?" Dick says, deciding that the "character" of Batgirl should be a little flirtatious to Batman, to differentiate from his normal personality, of course.

"What did you find out from the owner?" Bruce asks. How did he know about that, Dick thinks, did he know from the club, or did he follow Dick as he left the club. Either way, Dick decides that he should ensure he is maintaining his feminine guise constantly.

Dick tells Bruce all he knows, "And now I can't exactly return to the club, and say sorry about almost throwing you out a window, can I have one of those cards please?"

"Perhaps not, but Bruce Wayne can make another appearance at The Tortoise Anadear."

"You do look good in a suit," Dick says absentmindedly, almost to himself. When Dick turns his head, Bruce has already left the rooftop. Later Dick sees Bruce enter the club, and soon after leave. Batman reappears on the rooftop, "That didn't take long."

"The next meeting is Sunday, the card provided no clue as to the identity of the man behind this, it only promises exotic beauties, I propose we use the intervening time to figure out who's behind this."

"Sir, yes sir," Dick says, "What do you think this meeting is?"

"I suspect it's some kind of ..auction, this will often happen in the world of human trafficking, they'll bring out the women, show them off, perhaps demonstrate their ...abilities, and sell them to the highest bidder."

Dick was mortified, struggling to even imagine that level of dehumanization, "We have to stop it."

Bruce puts a reassuring hand on Dick's shoulder, warming Dick immediately, "We will. Knowing our enemy will be a great advantage, we can cover more ground if we split up."

Dick turns to Bruce and pouts his lip, "But I thought we were working so well together..." Perhaps Dick is flirting a little too much with Bruce, but then again Dick is playing the part of a young adventurous girl. And any girl would be attracted to Bruce, any red-blooded girl wouldn't be able to resist his masculine magnetism, and deliciously sculpted body. Dick is also not ignorant of the affect his appearance is having on Bruce, if Dick had known all it took was becoming a girl to gain Bruce's approval, respect, and attention, he would have been swishing and swaying in skirts a long time ago. Dick stifles a giggle, imagining the absurdity.

"Don't worry we will have plenty of time to work together, after all Bruce Wayne cannot attend a human slave auction without a beautiful woman on his arm."

"What a lucky girl, I am," Dick says sarcastically, though he'd be unable to deny his sentiment is a complete fabrication.

"Until next time, Batgirl." Bruce says disappearing into shadow.

"Batman." Dick sighs and smiles wide, he's experience true contentment, something he'd never thought he'd have again, especially not while under the overwhelming guise of femininity. Something about Bruce's presence made Dick feel safe, like the dangers of the world were something he could actually face. But Dick was alone again, they'd been split apart again, and Dick felt his mind returning to insecurities, fears, and doubts. Dick shook his head and considered his priorities. He would find out who was behind the human trafficking going on at The Tortoise Anadear, and then Bruce and him would put and end to it.

~~~

"I don't know anything, I swear!"

Dick sighs, "I believe you, unfortunately." Dick knocks the crook out, with a blow a bit harder than needed. Dick is frustrated, it's been days since he's seen Bruce. He's healed up from his recent breast enlargement surgery, a fact that he still struggles to accept. Gotham is quiet, unnervingly quiet. Dick has resorted to bringing a book for patrols, it's a poorly written romance book that Dick felt strangely drawn to at a used book store. During especially quiet hours, Dick finds himself bizarrely drawn in by the narrative. The story of a lusty maid throwing herself at a stoic, but kindhearted sea captain doesn't contain much depth, but the voices of the characters fill the quiet of the lonely nights. Dick misses Bruce and Alfred.

The allure of having his own apartment has also faded, Dick spends most of his days there, only coming out at night as Batgirl. Dick tried to lounge around the apartment in boy mode, but with the addition of his breasts, it just feels so alien, he's more comfortable in light makeup, his wig, and feminine clothing. Passing time in the apartment isn't easy, there's only so many times a guy can repaint his nails, and repressed fear of deeply locked away feelings have prevent him from masturbating. After some research, Dick discovers that he wouldn't be able to reverse his boob job for at least another month. That meant another month in girl mode, another month lying to Bruce, another month of Dick Grayson fading into the background, and being replaced with Bella, in all her feminine glory. Dick fears that he's lost himself, he isn't who he used to be, but then he tells himself he was just playing a character, and soon he'd retire the Batgirl/Bella persona.

In the recent days, Dick has redoubled his efforts to conceal his true male identity. Bruce already figured out Batgirl and Bella were one in the same, and he had to make sure that was the extent of Bruce's findings. Dick read up on all things feminine. Long hours of tutorials, magazines, movies, and TV, all with the goal of delving into his female persona. If Bruce and Dick were going to work together, Dick had to ensure Bruce saw nothing but an ultra-feminine girl. At first Dick rolled his eyes at the chick flicks, and girly articles, but after his male ego lost a few layers, he began to appreciate feminine media. He began to exclusively view himself as the female characters in romantic movies, he no longer snickered when reading, "50 sex tips to drive your man crazy." Dick habits and mannerism were being altered, he embodied his character perfectly.

There were times when Dick's self inflicted feminization scared him. I'm a boy, I'm a boy, I'm a boy, Dick repeated this phrase after waking up from a sex dream where he had taken the role of the woman, and that hadn't been all he had taken. I'm a boy, I'm a boy. This practice didn't help, instead of the intended effect, Dick was reminded of the Cosmo article he'd read earlier, "How to Tell if a Boy Likes You."

Despite his feelings of isolation, Dick is committed to uncovering the identity of the man behind the human trafficking that is being facilitated by The Tortoise Anadear club. The only problem is nobody knows a damn thing, Dick has utilized all his contacts, and informants. Nobody knows anything, or they're more scared of this mystery villain, than a busty super chick. One guy had the nerve to ask for a blowjob in exchange for the information, Dick broke his arm. Dick misses Bruce, but the fact that he has not contacted him shows that Bruce is having no luck either.

Dick leaves the unconscious crook, and grapples away. Dick has gotten used to hanging out on rooftops, he finds a comfortable corner with enough light, and takes out his book. He'll read a chapter and then probably return to his apartment, this night has been a dud.

"What are you reading there, young one?" Dick looks to the sky trying to find the source of the strong, and vaguely ethnic sounding female voice. His unbelieving eyes finds Wonder Woman gently floating down to the building. Dick quickly gets to his feet, "There is no cause for alarm child, I am princess Diana of Themyscira."

Dick opens his mouth to speak but no words leave. Meeting Wonder Woman is like meeting Elvis, Cleopatra, and Nelson Mandela rolled into one. "I know, I'm.. Batgirl."

"It's nice to meet you Batgirl, come sit." Diana takes a seat, legs dangling over the side of the building, and gestures for Dick to join her. Dick obliges, making sure not to sit on his cape. "Now tell me what you're reading."
Wonder.jpg
"Oh this? It's just a book, a, um, romance novel," Dick says feeling the blood rush to his cheeks.

"Tell me of it," Diana says looking off at the skyline.

"This girl, Barbara, is a maid, and she meets this guy Robert, and then, you know they fall in love. Well I assume they do, I'm not that far in, so far Barbara likes him, but he barely notices her..." Dick trails off realizing a full retelling of the story is unnecessary, "Sorry, this is embarrassing."

"There's nothing to be embarrassed over, few people properly relish romance anymore. I've read my fair share of stories of romance."

"Really?" Dick says looking up to her in disbelief. It was hard to imagine the Goddess of Truth nose deep in a novel, lost in an idealistic world of romance.

"You must remember, I grew up on a island of only women, no boys. I'm sure that's hard to imagine for you." Diana begins to giggle, and Dick, though not seeing the particular humor in the comment is so enamored with this woman, he begins to giggle too. "How is your ..Robert?"

"My Robert?" Dick says confused.

"Bruce."

Dick gasps, "You know that Bruce is.."

"Yes, didn't he tell you? Oh yes, I know Bruce ...intimately."

Dick's eyebrow raises, "Do you mean..?"

Diana turns to Dick smirking, "Indeed, it was a long time ago, early days of the League... I suppose you want to know what is was like, how he was?"

"No, no, no," Dick says, realizing what she meant.

"Oh I see, you would prefer it to be a surprise? I understand."

"No, I, uh.." Dick struggle for words. Wonder Woman was the first woman he masturbated to as a boy, and now he was having girl talk with her. And he had tits. Despite his protests, Dick had always wondered if things were... proportional with Bruce. Dick looks again at Diana, her costume is iconic, colorful, and very revealing, yet he strangly wasn't aroused, he just wondered how she had the confidence to wear something like that.

"All I'll say is that for a mortal man, he had a tremendous amount of stamina," Diana says, causing Dick to blush again. "I don't mean to make you jealous dear, that was a long time ago, and I have my Steve now."

"I'm not jeal-, it's just, I'm not..we're not," Dick stammers.

"I have to ask does he know about your situation?" Diana asks as her eyes briefly drop in the direction of Dick's seemingly flat groin.

Dick's heart drops, and he gasps, unable to form words. Oh my god, she knows, how can she know. Dick's eyes well up as he feels a flood of emotions come over him.

"Oh there, there, child," Diana says bringing Dick's head to her chest in a warm, and comforting hug, "I won't tell a soul, though it may be wise to tell Bruce." Diana suddenly pulls away and lifts Dick's chin, so they are making eye contact, "And of course you know, your status of birth doesn't make you any less a woman." Dick wants to protest, to claim his masculinity, but it seems like an impotent gesture. "Isabella, The Batgirl, is always welcome to the island of Themyscira.

Diana brings Dick into another supportive and maternal hug. "Thank you," is all Dick can manage to say. It's strange, someone else knowing something so personal, it makes Dick feel vulnerable. Stranger still is that Dick also feels a sense of freedom, of all the horrible ways Dick imagined his true nature being revealed, none of his imaginings ended in ..acceptance. Dick pulls himself away from Diana's embrace, he wipes his tears, careful not to any further smudge his makeup, and says again but more confidently, "Thank you."

"You know, whenever I'm confused I fly high into the sky so high, seeing the world as a bird does puts many things into perspective, it reveals the answers we've been looking for, but have been so far blind to. Answers a part of us, always knew. Do you have a favorite bird? I've always been partial to the eagle."

"Robin."

"A bird's eye sees all, the best of man, and the worst, but the bird is not lost to despair. A bird's eye sees all, but the bird still chooses to sing."

"A bird's eye..." Dick repeats deep in consideration, "Oh my god, I figured it out. I have to go, I have tell Bruce, Thank you Wonder Woman, Diana, you've been so helpful." Dick excitedly jumps to his feet, and gives Diana a parting side hug before gleefully gliding off the building.

"You better not hurt that sweet girl, Bruce," Diana says to herself.

End of Part 3

Author's Note: What a Wonderful part, am I right? I hope you enjoyed. The next part will be the finale, so get pumped! The next part will also be longer, better, and with more pictures. Have you determined the identity of the big bad? Tell me that or anything else in the comments.

up
81 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh Diana

Podracer's picture

It's tempting to guess that WW made an appearance just to present that epic rear view, but of course she was there to turn the Robin to the path of honesty.
No clue on the criminal kingpin, but then my deepest immersion in the bat world was with Adam West and Burt Ward, so I may have missed a later character! Surely not the ladies from earlier, unless their sales stock is derived from former males?

"Reach for the sun."

Good Guess

kokopo618's picture

I got a little tired of drawing Dick without showing any skin, so yes I really wanted at least one juicy ass shot in the story. Also that's a really good idea, but no, the big bad is not a lady. Thanks for reading and commenting!

(Deep introspective quote that makes you think)

Goddess of Truth

laika's picture

What a sweet encounter with Wonder Woman. The wise and compassionate Themysciran demigoddess seems to see Batgirl completely as Bella, and to see Dick Grayson as something from her past. I think if she used that golden rope of hers on the Batgirl at this point the kid would hear herself saying things that would surprise her, and every time she tried to protest "But I'm a boy!" it would come out of her mouth as "girl!" And I think she's right about the need to tell Bruce. I'm pretty sure the acceptance that Isabella found so liberating coming from Wonder Woman will be repeated with him, and Bella's new life at Wayne Manor will be familiar and yet totally new.
~hugs, Veronica

.
My guess about this story's villain being the Penguin was pretty much an eenie meenie miny moe...
It would be bizarre if it turned out to be that mean little creepy ventriloquist dummy, I forget his name.
Forget clowns, seemingly sentient ventriloquist dummies are the scariest thing in the world!

Nice to see

Amethyst's picture

someone accepting Bella for who she it and she should be honest with Bruce, and I always have liked Wonder Woman. Bella still needs to accept herself though, or rather Dick needs to accept that he now is Bella, although her reluctance to do so does make the character more realistic and believable. As soon as I read Bella's excitement about a bird's eye view I immediately thought of the Penguin and the high society part does fit the bill. I guess we'll all find out next chapter.

*big hugs*

Amethyst

ChibiMaker1.jpg

Don't take me too seriously. I'm just kitten around. :3

The villain coming to mind

KateElizabethSuhr13's picture

The villain coming to mind for me is The Penguin. It's a type of bird though it can't fly. Plus penguin has been known to have a club before the ice something.