Viral Hot Spot

Printer-friendly version

Viral Hot Spot
By Ellie Dauber © 2020

A viral hot spot -- not Covid is found on a college campus; as reported by the CDC.

Viral Hot Spot
By Ellie Dauber © 2020

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has confirmed the presence of a Bimbo Virus hotspot at Crayton University in Abadla, Texas.

The members of the Phi Delta Delta Fraternity had decided to report to the school two weeks prior to the start of Crayton fall semester classes. The students’ intent was to self-quarantine within the fraternity’s large chapter house. The house was in need of some minor repairs, and it was felt that the entre chapter membership could accomplish these with ease. The fact that several of the wealthier members of the fraternity has arranged a steady run of pizza and beer deliveries was also a factor in assuring full attendance by the members.

First to succumb to the virus was Andrew “Moose” Moskowitz, a 20-year old member of the Crayton Hawks wrestling squad. Moskowitz is reported to have complained about a stiffness in his muscles during the course of the afternoon of August 13. At dinner, he complained that there was no pizza with just pineapple on it. This was a topping he had never been to enjoy previously. “Too girly,” he described it.

Just after the meal, he began to giggle, his voice rising slowly from a deep base to a lilting soprano. He jumped up on the table and began to dance to a tune being played on another fraternity brother’s I-Pod. His hair grew down to his shoulders and lightened to a honey blonde. He began to strip to the music, complaining that his clothes didn’t seem to fit any more.

Jack Reyolds, a senior bio-sciences major, recorded what happened on his phone:

“Moose got smaller and smaller. It looked like he was wearing a tent. His jeans just slid down his legs. He giggled and stepped out of them – and his shoes. Damn! He had really great legs. He pulled his shirt off over his head. He had tits! Nice ones, and they were getting bigger and rounder while we watched. Somebody – Larry Carver -- yelled, ‘He’s a goddamned girl.’ Moose giggled and said, “Damn right!’ She yanked at her shorts and damn if she didn’t have a pussy. ‘And I’m horny, too.’ She jumped into Larry’s arms. He laughed and carried her off. They ran up to Larry’s room on the second floor and locked the door.”

A short time later, Carver discovered that he was changing as well. However, he was in the midst of an act of coitus with the previously transformed “Moose”. She would not let him leave until she was satisfied. By which time, Carver was completely transformed.

When they opened the door, the found a number of fraternity brothers clustered in the hall out of curiosity. They spoke with, kissed, and, in some cases, fondled their brethren. Other transformations soon followed. The new females were all locked in their rooms by other fraternity members wearing gloves and improvised face masks.

Some of the brothers tried to leave. Reynolds urged them to stay. He pointed that that, if they were already infected, it was too late to run, and they should not spread the virus across the campus. The other brothers, he said, had a duty to protect the school from their brothers and – considering how easy the new women were – their brothers from the school.

Reynolds contacted school authorities via email. Medical personnel arrived in BPEs (Bimbo Protective Equipment) to seal of the building. It was at this point that Reynolds shook his head and began to giggle. In minutes, he became a buxom redhead who could only say, sadly, that “Science is Hard” when asked about the recording of his – her – earlier observations.

Still, because of his quick action, the viral hot spot was limited to the twenty-three members of Phi Delta Delta fraternity. The transformed students are staying at the school now that they are no longer contagious. However, they are no longer referring to themselves as the Phi Delts fraternity, but as a sorority, the Phi-Double Ds.

This story was written in reaction to comments on the FictionMania Message Bord about the advisability of writing stories based on the Covid virus and the “New Norm” that we are all experiencing. It is based on the true report of a sorority house at the University of Oklahoma whch was declared a COVID hot spot when twenty-three of the sisters were found to be infected. I moved the story to a mythical college in Texas, because there are already a great number of stories about M2F sex changes in Oklahoma.

up
77 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos

Comments

Oh... I wish

that all bullies( and especially Fraternties) were infected with this 'thing'. The world would be a far better place as a result.

Lovely short story.

Samantha.