Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Alt. Universe. Chapt 18

Printer-friendly version

Selena returns in her new black leather clothing and boots with 3inch heels and walks up and her mother see her daughter dressed now like a vampire and then walks up to her sire and asks “ what information do you want from me sire?”. Belle replies “ I want information on the human that was my father and his wife , daughter and son”.

Selena replies “ yes sire they have been here over the last 3yrs before the queen took power of here in Sunnydale and soon after the takeover by us the introdued the fence to keep all human slaves and us vampire out of this area and also become a area for slayers and watchers to attack us I was told about Nadia death but kept quiet until my rebirth”.

Belle says “ so the male bug that was my father put this security system in here until we got control a while ago”. Selena says “ yes sire”. Belle says “ you humans are to get dressed into the servant quarters of this resisdence then will be sent to camp as we will be using this as main base for vampire operations and will rerturn as slaves as servants here now”.

Dutch was shocked his house was aquired by the vampire. Selena walks over to her former parents and says “ come on slaves you heard what the princess says you are to be moved down to your new slave camp here in Sunnydale”. Dutch was about to says something when Selena morphs to her game face and says “ don't try anything male bug”.

Minion were about to take Dutch and Heather to their new slave camp when they saw a human men being brought in they were age around 6oyrs old there was around 7 men there and Dutch knew some of them as they were paraded in and then Belle says “ ok gentle men strip off your clothes now”. Men begin stripping their clothes clothes off.

One man notice Selena in her new black leather clothing and says “Selena you have seem to cross over to other side now”. Selena notice the man and says “ I might have become a vampire Mr Sterling but you are now only food to me and my other vampires now”. Sarina says “ you have not stripped off your clothes yet Mr Sterling”.

Sterling says “ I will not strip in front of young women”. Selena walks over and Dutch is more scared now as the vampiress walks over to him and grabs his shoulder then puts prssure on it and the man is now in pain and Belle says “ you know what do with that male bug now Selena”. Vampire says “ yes sire”.

Selena morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into man's neck and begins drinking his blood and soon the man is drained dry and dead, Selena drop the dead body and morphs back to her human form and licks her fingers and the other men quickly took the rest of their clothes off and then the vampires changed into their game faces and killed them all.

As Dutch and Heather were leaving their house for slave camp now as they will be living in their servant's house soon. Selena walks over licking her fingers and says “ before you go slaves you have new clothes now you must wear now”. Dutch saw the cloting it was a red dress and red leather van shoes and they both took their clothing away with them.

Heather says “ you saw Selena kill Jay and Sterlings now as a vampire and Belle is so evil now she is totally different person now”. Dutch says “ I need to send a message to the watcher's council and tell them it is not safe here in Sunnydale now as the vampire are now hunting down who they and killing men over a certain age now”.

Heather says “ I am so shocked your daughters didn't know you work for the watchers council and ever since Rupert Giles was captured by the vampires after their assult on Sunnydale here”. Dutch says “ all began soon after Buffy Summers disappeared and then soon after we were told the mayor here wanted Faith and Kylie sacked”.

Heather asks “ was the mayor a female vampire when she ordered their sacking?”. Dutch replies “ yes you might have a reason to find Faith I know Kylie is dead now”. Dutch and Heather were now in their slave clothing when Faith arrives and says “ you slaves will follow me to area in which need to be done”. Heather replies “ yes madam mistress”.

Dutch saw Faith in black leather clothing and knew she was a vampire like his daughters. Faith says “ the male bug slave will heading to camp and you female slave will sent to look after princess Sarina and princess Sophia here at her new resisdence here now”. Heather and Dutch saw a truck there and on board was Bernie in the same dress as him.

Minions said “ slave you will now get on this truck for slave camp”. Heather was then split from her house and Faith says “ you will going for maid training for ways of looking after female vampires”. Heather replies “ I saw my youngest daughter feed on two men”. Faith says “ all men over 60 years will be kiiled by us feeding them”.

Dutch asks “ how long have you been a vampire?”. Faith laughs and says “ I became a vampire soon after mayor Rayleigh got Kylie and I sacked and soon after that my sire made me a female master vampire now”. Heather says “ you seem happy even though you were a slayer”. Faith laughs and says “ so many slayers are now vampires including our queen”.

Taylah walks over and says “ mistress you need to know this woman was once a slayer before her defeat by the master she was let go with under standing that she would never be a slayer then and then married a watcher when he was put in semi retirement”. Selena walks over and asks “ you saying my male bug father was a former watcher?”.

Taylah says “ yes that is correct the council had plans for you to become a apprentice slayer to Buffy Summers but after her disapprence it was decided that you would not been a slayer but instead you are now a vampire”. Selena says “ I think this slave should now be sent to the palace cells and needs to be interogated after our assignment here mistress”.

Faith says “ I will ask princess Belle or princess Sophia”. Sarina walks over to the vampires and asks “ what is the problem with this female slave here?”. Selena replies “ well princess it seems that this human female was a slayer I have just found out our former human mother was a slayer and was defeated by the late master”.

Sarina says “ it seem you have become a popular person with us vampires you will be sent to the palace cells and will be held with Julius Belmont there and you will be then interogated by one of us later one our assignment here is done minions take her back to the cells of the palace and make sure the former slayer is kept there”.

Minion replies “ yes princess”. Minions grab Heather and was take over to the vampire police to the palace and will be taken down with other human prisoners and will be stripped naked and kept there until her interogation by a vampire”. Dutch saw his wife taken away and soon the vampire return their new resisdence in the rich areaof Sunnydale.

A few houses down Belle's father Angelo was there with his wife Amanda, Renee and Lenard were at home doing there normal stuff and Lenord come running here and says “ dad there is vampires in our street they have been 2 house so far and making their way down the street towards other home around here”. Angelo walks out and see the vampires.

Amanda asks “ how did they found out the codes you set up here?”. Angelo replies “ the only one that had the codes was Carl as his cleaning business was the only one allowd in this area to clean the houses”. Renee says “ you know he could be a female vampire too now as the vampires have been changing men into female vampires”.

Angelo asks “ where is your sister?”. Renee answers “ the last time I saw her she was out with her friends and they were down in main town of Sunnydale and yes they had their fake Id tags on them so they could get pass the vampire police and I was out with Bree she was telling me the girl she was annoying at school is now a vampire and so is the sister”.

Angelo says “ we need to get to your sister and I have been told your step sisters are in vampire custody now and their mother is a slave of the vampres”. Renee replies “ have you ever thought your ex wife migh have told them about you assocation with watchers council and your friendship with Julius Belmont and Quinton Travis”.

Amanda says “ I know my neice Angela and her sister Amanda Van Helsing are here as I had assocation with the Van Helsing when my great grand mother married a man name Qunicy and with other like Johnthan Harker who help in trying to destroy Dracula at they were rescuing Mina Harker but she was a now a full vampire”.

Renee says “ they didn't succeed in that as Mina Harker became a very power female vampire before her slaying by great grand mother of Julius Belmont”. Lenaord says “ the fact now you are watcher dad and the chairman of the watchers council is in New York and your here in Sunnydale”. Renee says “ remember I was there before this takeover by them”.

Amanda replies “ Mina was the first vampire queen and there is a old scroll of slayers that say a slayer will become a evil vampire queen and the world will crumble to her and there is no way of stopping here in conquest to make the world of vampires, this new queen is interesting in make men slaves more and domination of a female vampires”.

Renee asks “ Mom are you telling me that the vampire queen was a former slayer”. Amanda replies “ yes my daughter the queen of the vampire is most probally a former slayer the problem is the watcher council has a list of slayers that could have been the vampire queen we know a former slayer known as Kendra is female master vampire”.

Angelo says “ yes I was told they are now running Cleveland now and looking after the second hellmouth now as they are controling them but there is one some where in the United Kingdom that was a reason that Dracula wanted the area”. Renee says “ the stories tell us he was there for love which he got her and the story of the hellmouth”.

At the former resisdence of Dutch Belle was in there looking around and says “ Sarina your parents did make a nice house here”. Sarina says “ yeah Belle it was made to make us happy here”. Selena walks in and says “ excuse me princess but sire there is some activity in the residence of your former human father”.

Belle says “ he might be sending information to the rebels here I want the house put on constant guard and then if he is we will send the vampire police to the residence and have them arrested”. Alana says “ you know who would make a great vampire princess is my sister Renee she is so into becoming the slayer and my human mother would know”.

Dawn says “ the secret scroll of the vampire race including the prediction of the fact of a former slayer becoming the queen of the vampire only thing is no one knew the most powerful slayer of the modern time is now the vampire queen of the vampire”. Belle says “ my beloved step mother know where the sacred schrolls are”.

Dawn says “ maybe babe Buffy has told us we get her into custody the boy is to be sent to palace cells and the your step sister is to become a vampire and you are allowd to do what ever you want to do with the male bug”. Sonya and Leanne arrived at the house and Leanne says “ sire it would be fun to see him sqirm especailly knowing 3 daughters are vampires”.

Belle says “ it would be fun and why are you here?”. Sonya says “ sorry princess we are now part of the police force now mom made us both vampire police detectives andwill help here anyway we can help princess now we are in the vampire police force”. Dawn says “ I was told by Buffy babe that your childe and her new mate were in the police force”.

Belle replies “ babe I was wonder that all”. Leanne says “ sire I would not miss when we raid his house as the fucking arsehole as he left us when you were little girl and now to see the look on his face that his oldest girls are now vampire and especailly you are a vampire royalty now sire”. Belle replies “ when we do it I want you there Leanne and Alana”.

Residence of Belle's and Leanne's father was enjoying time together and then annoucement came over the televison it was mayor Rayliegh and says “ citersens of Sunnydale you will need know as from a certain day all men over the age of 60yrs will be sent to a special camp for processing”. Angelo says “ in other words food camp”.

Renee asks “ what do you mean by that dad?”. Angelo replies “ it quite simple all the men over the age of 60yrs will go to a camp and the female vampire will feed on them killing them as they no good for breeding anymore”. Amanda asks “ why not females over a certain age?”. Son walks over to his mom

Lenord says “ quite simple mom you are a female and the vamps are nice to females only certain ones have been killed by the vampires and now dead it only the young females that are kept certain you men like my self are going to a slave camp and the fact dad and you were assicoated with the watcher council”.

Renee says “ you should locate the slayer and get them here dad”. Lenord says “Renee if I was you I would have not been so interested in what dad was doing and has one seen Alana any where”. Renee says “ I wanted to be a slayer but dad says it was going a girl name Belle as our step sister”. Lenord replies “ that is one Alana was keeping eye on at school”.

Angelo replies “ yes she is your older sister and there is another one name Leanne she is a cheerleader at Sunnydale high school before the vampires made it their palace”. Lenord says “ well dad a lot has changed and the fact we are hiding from the female vampires means now we are consider rebels against their queen's rule”.

Angelo says “ true we are now rebels against the queen and you young man are forbidden to go any where with out your mother or sisters”. Lenord says “ yes dad”. At the new vampire residence of Sophia and Sarina they getting the place up to their standards now and Selena walks in and says “ sire the mayor had annoucned the senior male camp for our feeding”.

Belle replies “ good you have been outside since becoming a vampire”. Selena replies “ no sire I have been here helping princess Sophia and princess Sarina set up the new residence here”. Belle says “ go and see if there is any othe vampires out side I need some time with my mate here and we will soon be heading to the next house”. Selena says “ yes sire”.

Vampire left her old house and walked out she saw the vampire police patrol and not far down the road Selena saw another vampire she was having fum with some human females and notice it was Cassandra she was talking to these female they looked like they were in their mid 20s and Selena made her way down there and saw Cassandra asking the questions.

Woman that was answering Cassandra question saw Selena walk up behind her and says “ I thought you were not sending anyone down here madam mistress”. Cassandra saw who was behind her and says “ if there is other vampire here human you will keep telling me answers on my enquires about this area”. Woman says “ yes madam mistress”.

Cassandra says “ we have been told in this area there is a lot slayers here and watcher lately we have caught a former slayer and been told by former watcher they have been in this area”. Woman replies “ I think that would true madam mistress they seem been in these houses in the area including a reverand”. Selena asks “ what type of pastor human?”.

Woman says “ I am unsure madam mistress I was told he lived in there area”. Selena says “ you seem to be not telling the truth here”. Woman says “ I am teling the truth and I am unsure”. Selena walks up close to women and says “ I know the fact your not telling us the truth here at all”. Selena walks to the second woman and morphs to her game face.

Woman says “ I am tellling you the truth madam mistress and I will help you find this pastor but please don't hurt my friend here”. Selena ask “ you here do you know the where this pastor is?”. Other woman says “ yes madam mistress I saw down the road a bit he has been using the area as there”.

Selena says “ I knew you were a liar to us maybe we should kill both of you know and get it over done with here”. Other woman says “ please madam mistres she was only protecting me and I only answer you as I knew you from school and now you are you evil vampire now”. Selena asks “ why are you protecting this girl here?”.

Woman replies “ ok madam mistress I know pastor is there you are with his daughter Sofora”. Selena asks “ your the daughter of the pastor then?”. Safora says “ yes I am my father is not a pastor like the in religious area he is more a paster has been living here since the death of the the bishop here around 2yrs ago by his daughter who was a vampire”.

Selena asks “ who is this woman then Safora?”. Young woman says “ this is my aunty Regina she looks after why my father sent for the watcher that have been caught by you”. Cassandra asks “ then your father would know a watchers name Quinton Travis and Julius Belmont”. Safora replies “ yes madam mistress and man name Angelo and his daughter”.

Selena says “ this changes everything”. Cassandra says “ yes it does minion take the woman known as Regina back the palace cells and she will assit more with our enqires there”. Selena puts sinks her fangs into Safora neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Safora was nearly dead from the loss of blood Selena withdraws her fangs and slits her wrist.

Selena put her wrist over Safora mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Safora grabs Selena wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begings drinnking her vampire blood Safora felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Safora will be reborn as a vampire against her father the pastor in the area.

Regina had left before Selena made Safora a vampire nand Cassandra says “ oh my god when did you become a vampire and your attitude now has changed”. As Selena removes her wrist from Safora mouth and as the new vampire is taken away to begin being reborn as a vampire, Selena replies “ I am the childe of princess Belle and all human are below us”.

Elle walks over in her black leather clothing and says “ mom told me that princess Belle is one of most meanest vampires around and seem you have taken on your sire attitude as well now”. Selena says “ sire told me you are a vampire witch like your mom and your sisters”. Elle says “ yes I am like my sisters but I am only junior vampire wicth not like my sister”.

Cassandra says “ you are still in training with your mom mistress Jenny”. Elle says “ yes mom is teaching me and as well as my sister Gemma she has been the best influence on me as Gemma has taught me to us my powers now more the fact I am a vampire now as well like you”. Elle now looks like Jenny and Gemma now

Selena says “ we are here to help sire and our queen and it seem we have a pastor here as well ”.Elle says “ the girl you just made a vampire is the daughter of the pastor here as well”. Selena says “ yes and her aunty is on her way to palace cells to be interogated later and she will be surprised when she see Julius Belmont and my human mother as well”.

Elle says “ yeah we have found out your mom was once a slayer before being defeated by the master”. Selena replies “ I found that out from a a vampire name Tayla”. Cassandra replies “ you found that out from my sire you know that my sire was once the great watcher Quinton Travis”.

Selena replies “ yes I knew my sire told me everything and have you been told soon all male bugs over the age of 60yrs will be going to a camp to set up as food for us”. Elle says “ I knew that was on the cards all male bugs will exterminated that we don't need them for breeding of humans as food for us”.

Selena replies “ humans will learn that we vampires rule now”.Cassandra replies “ I love the fact now we are all vampires now”. Selena says “ same here I was against the fact I became a vampire now I am so fucking happy I am a vampire and the fact now I have a childe now once she completed her reborn”.

Belle walks down to where her childe and friends were and Elle saw her and says “ hello princess nice to see you”. This was the first time Belle had seen Elle since Jenny made her vampire and now her friends from this area were all vampires now and soon they will attack her father's resisdence and make both children vampires now.

Belle replies “ hello Elle I have notice some of your training is complete”. Elle says “ yes princess I am in my final stages of my training”. Belle replies “ that is good that your training will be complete soon by your mother”. Elle says “ my sister Gemma has been helping me and her mate mistress Willow there has been helping me as well”.

Belle says “ good now Selena I see you talking to Cassandra and Elle about some thing happening here here in this area of Sunnydale”. Selena replies “ yes sire I have made a new vampire her name is Safora she was the former daughter of a paster here in this suburb of Sunnydale”. Dawn says “ very interesting the last daughter of pastor became a princess”.

Belle says “ your not thinking this new vampire will become a princess babe”. Dawn says “ no but she is the childe of yours now and she might be as evil as you are”. Elle says “ princess Selena was very cruel to the humans that she was equiring before and I notice how much she is the same as her sire”. Dawn asks “ how many humans did you enquire about?”.

Cassandra answers “ I was asking question with 2 women princess and recently when Selena walks down we found out there is a few watcher and traing slayer here”. Alana says “ I think that would be my sister princess she was working slow close to princess Belle and my father”. Belle says “ the girl will become a vampire”. Alana asks “ who will sire her”.

Elle says “ I would like to sire her princess”. Belle replies “ no I will do it but you may try your new vampire powers on the boy and make him female and Alana can make her a vampire”. Alana asks “ what about the male bug princess”. Belle says “ you and I will have fun with him Alana the stupid male bug watcher and will kill him”.

At the resisdence of Angelo house , Amanda was working around the house when she looked out the window and saw the vampire police women arrived at their house and Amanda says “ hey babe the vampire women police have arrived here and I think they are coming and we better let them in”. Renee was now scared what they want.

Lenord walks to the front door and saw his vampire sister Alana and was shocked. Alana says “ hello human are your whole family here”. Lenord says “ yes they are all here”. Alana says “ good you will now head for lounge room and call them there now and soon the princess will be there”. Boy called his family into the lounge room.

Family came in the room and Angelo, Amanda and Renee saw Alana there and soon Selena walks in with Cassandra and Elle and Alana says “ why are shocked male bug that I am a vampire you gave instructions to watch my step sister so I did with Holly and Jake before Holly fed on him when she became a vampire and made me her child and my sire”.

Angelo replies “ that is not true”. Alana says “ don't fuck with me male bug and you will call us vampire madam mistress”. Selena says “ the adult female will now be checked and processed here and male will remain here until sire arrives here”. Angelo asks “ who is your sire vampire bitch”. Belle walks in and says “ I am her sire dad”.

Angelo replies “ no your a vampire and was surpose to become”. Belle interupts and says “ a slayer well my mate made me a vampire instead and your other daughter Leanne is now police vampre detective now”. Renee says “ dad you never told us that Belle here was my sister I went to her for some assistance and now she is a evil vampire”.

Belle walks over to Renee and says “ I remember you at the time you wanted ny help that your father wanted you to do something he was helping and now I know what it is now”. Belle morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into Renee's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon Renee was near death and Belle removes her fangs and slits her wrist.

Belle put her wrist over Renee's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Renee grabs Belle's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Renee felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Renee will be reborn as a vampire against her father will now with watcher's and slayer council.

Angelo says “ you evil vampire bitch”. Belle looks at him thenAngelo got pain in his body and fall down screaming in pain and says “ I am sorry madam mistress”. Belle walk up still in her game face and looked at her scared human father and Alana walks over to her brother and says “ you try anything you will be fucking dead”. Lenord was very scared now.

Belle looks at her father still in her game face and says “ I was told by my human mother you never wanted anything to with myself and Leanne and you had Alana follow me around school so you learn that I was to be a fucking slayer well male bug I am more than a female vampire I am royal princess of the vampire curtesy of my mate the queen's sister”.

Safora walks in still in her old human clothes and Lenard says “ Safora becareful there is vampires here go home and tell your father that they are here and see if he can get help”. Safora walks over to Selena and asks “ sire I am hungry”. Minions walk in with a boy Lenord knew at school it was his friend Adam. Selena says “ feed on him if you want”.

Safora says “ thank you sire”.Safora walks over to the boy name Adam and morphs to her game face sinks her fangs and drink his blood and soon he was drain and dead. Safora changes back to her human form and drops Adam to the ground dead and Lenard says “ oh my gosh you are a fucking vampire like the rests”. Safora smiles and replies “ yes I am”.

Belle laughs and says “ Elle begin changing him into a female now please”. Elle says “ yes princess”. Elle starts chanting and begins changing Lenard into a female and Angelo saw his son change into female and saw her breasts grow and see her penis disapear and soon Lenard is now a full female now very feminine. Belle says “ your name is now Harlow”.

Harlow replies “ yes madam mistress”. Angelo and Amanda were shocked their only son was now a female and now called Harlow and Alana walks over to Harlow morphs to her game face and says “ you know what is going to happen now Harlow”. The new female says “ yes I am going to become a vampire like you madam mistress”.

Alana says “ yes you will become a vampire like me and Renee and you will help the queen in the destruction of watcher council and other slayers around”. Harlow says “ I understand madam mistress”. Alana sinks her fangs in Harlow's neck and begins drinking her blood and soon near death Alana remover her vampire fangs and slits her wrist.

Alana put her wrist over Harlow's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Harlow grabs Alana's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Harlow felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Harlow will be reborn as a vampire and help in destruction of watchers and slayers.

Harlow is taken away to be reborn a vampire and soon saw Renee return from her reborn still in her dress and sandals and saw Safora and walks over to her and asks “ you have been reborn a vampire as well”. Safora says “ yes I have just fed on that human over there”. Angelo says “ Renee you seem happy now my daughter”.

Renee walks over to her father and asks “ you were talking to me male bug?”. Angelo replies “ I am your father not a male bug”. Renee morphs to her game face and says “ no you are fucking male bug as my sire call all males here as male bugs”. Belle says “ if you want kill him then do it as he fucking useless male bug”. Renee says “ yes sire”.

Vampire walks over and sinks her fangs into Angelo's neck and drinks his blood and soon Angelo was drained and dead. Amanda says “ you have just killed your father and now you are totally now against him now as you are a vampire”. Renee still in her game face and hold her dead father and says “ I love being a vampire you fucking human slave now”.

Renee morphs back to her human frorm and drops the dead body on the ground. Renee says “ sire the human female is long distance member of the Van Helsing gang and will be shock to know the great great grand daughters are vampires like us”. Amanda is shocked and says “ you are telling me my neices are vampires now like my daughters are vampires now”.

Harlow walks in and says “ of course human we all know each other there is master females like mistress Willow, Jenna and mistress Gemma who is Elle Calender's sister and our queen is the mother of all us female vampire the fact you are related to Van Helsing group that were after the orignal vampire Dracula sad part he was a male vampire”.

Harlow was dressed in a gown as her clothes don't fit her anymore as she is a female vampire now”. Belle says “ this woman will be sent to the palace cells and Renee and Safora get dresed in your proper clothing now those human clothes look disgusting on you now and especailly you Renee as my childe”..

Renee says “ yes sire”. Safora says “ yes princess”. Both vampires left and went to change their black leather clothing and boots, Alana walks over to her childe and Harlow says “ sire I am hungry”. A minion walks in a room with a human man age 60yrs is brought in and Harlow walks over morphs to her game face old man says “ I was to be going to camp”.

Belle says “ change of plans ok Harlow you can feed now”. Harlow says “ yes princess”. Harlow sinkss her fangs into old man's neck and drinks his blood and soon the old man was drained and dead”. As Amanda was leaving and saw Renee reapear in black leather clothing and boots with heels then saw Safora as well in black leather and boots as well.

Amanda was taken away to the palace cells her neice Amanda who is now vampire was name after her a while ago her sister Nicole has taken over the watcher's council chief excutive role in London England there they are training a chosen one name Charlotte and her other neice Tory who boy friend is Julius Belmont name after his great grand father.

Renee says “ you like my better clothing now I am a vampire now human”. Selena says “ sire has told us she will be going to the palace cells”. Renee says “ our best thing now would be to find the pastor to stop the slayer and watcher from coming in here as the queen will be happy if this is done”. Amanda says “ no don't go after the pastor please”.

Renee walks over and smack her mother and says “ you are a fucking slave to us now human as you can see what ever that former male bug had plans for me and the male bug had plan for sire it has backfired as we are both vampires and make matter worse for you now even Harlow is a female vampire as well”.

Amanda replies “ the vampire you metion was your brother before he was changed into a female and then a vampire”. Harlow walks over in her new black leather clothing and says “ I still have my former memories as a disgusting male bug but I am happy now I am a female and vampire as well”. Amanda was staring at Harlow's cleavage getting over it was her son.

Amanda was loaded on prison van to palace are and the vampires only had Quinton Travis family house to get control of and then they will be finished. Safora asks “ sire what about the pastor here he will get more watcher and slayers there and my brother Joshua will be helping him as well”. Renee asks “ what about your brother Joshua?”.

Safora says “ my brother was your boyfriend yuck a male bug”. Renee says “ the girl there loves helping your father in anything is devoted to help in the destruction of us female vampires”. Safora says “ Riley is always over there and the funny thing was I was fucking her brother Jason and my pastor of father didn't know that I was not a virgin”.

Dawn asks “ this girl you are talking about is she a virgin”. Renee replies “ I am unsure princess but she will be shocked the fact I am a vampire it seems that Riley had major crush on Harlow when before she was transformed into a female then reborn as female vampire now”. Dawn asks “ Harlow is this true the girl has a crush?”.

Harlow replies “ yes princess the fact I am female and a vampire now instead of that disgusting male bug and I know she is always with the pastor”. Renee says “ oh my god if Riley becomes a vampire you could become mates as vampires now but it will both interesting as your a virgin as female and a vampire and Riley is a female human virgin”.

Harlow replies “ you having fun that I am a female now Renee and the fact I did warn you that this was going to happen and now vampire police have her in custody”. Renee says “ the fact I am now a vampire Harlow and the fact what the male bug was teaching me before nothing to me now my loyalty is to my sire and our queen the mother of all vampires”.

Harlow says “ I understand that now as we are vampires now”. Vampire police were putting teengage boys between ages of 16yrs and 19yrs and are being loaded on truck for some time at male prison camp most will be released and other will die and in other part the vampires saw men 60yrs and over are being loaded for a different camp for food.

One of the boys yells out and says “ you have no rights to send us away from here”. Renee walks over and says “ you have no fucking rights at all any human is now a slave of us vampires and especaily a male bug like you”. Renee grabs the boy and brings him out of the crowd and says “ you will now fucking die male bugs”.

A girl come running over and says “ please don't kill my boyfriend madam mistress”. Renee notice it ws her neighbour Jessica Travis and says “ this fucking male bug was annoying me so much human”. Jessica says “ my boyfriend has a thing of letting his big mouth talk before his brain goes ino action”. Renee still had a grab on her boyfriend.

Linda walks over and says “ I told you his big fucking mouth will get him into trouble”. Jessica says “ oh my god you are a fucking vampire now dad will be pissed with you”. Linda replies “ dad is a vampire too and a female”. Jessica says “ one of the watchers is now a female vampire now”. Linda replies “ yes and so Julius Belmont our prisoner”.

Jessica asks “ can you not take my boyfriend to camp please madam mistress”. Linda says “ it not my decision it has come up by a royal princess here”. Vampire police women bring out Linda and Jessica's mom and Linda says “ you will be sent to slave camp there and we will decide your new life there”. Janet says “ you evil vampire bitch”.

Belle walks over and see Renee holding Jessica's boyfriend and Belle asks “ why are you holding that food for?”. Renee replies “ sire this the boyfriend of Jessica Travis”. Belle walks over to the girl and says “ you are the sweet daughter of Quinton Travis who is now a female vampire”. Jessica says “ yes madam mistress”.

Belle says “ I am surprised a girl like you who believes in things like and not a virgin”. Janet says “ but my daughter is a virgin madam mistress”. Belle replies “ your daughter is much a virgin as Linda is a human female now the fact I can smell virgin blood most humans like your daughter and the same for Linda at the time was not a virgin either”.

Janet replies “ you were not a virgin as well Linda”. Vampire says “ no I was fucking a girl at the time I am a lesbian and I am happy now we also have human known as Finn”. Belle walks over to Jessica morphs to her game sinks her fangs into Jessica's neck and begins drinking her blood and Jessica was near death. Janet says “ you evil bitch”.

Belle slist her wrist and put her wrist over Jessica's mouth and the blood starts dripping into her mouth soon Jessica grabs Belle's wrist and wraps her mouth over the vampiress wrist and begins drinking her vampire blood Jessica felt pain as her body began shut down and die and soon Jessica will be reborn as a vampire. Selena smack Janet and she falls down.

Belle releases her wrist and minions took Jessica away to be reborn a vampire. Renee asks “ sire what are we going to do about this male bug I have”. Selena walks over and says “ let him stay in the same room as his girlfriend and see if she can fight her new vampire urges to feed on him or he will be fucking dead anyway as we know she will kill him”.

Belle laughs and says “ minion take him to her”. Minions grab the boy and took him away to where Jessica was getting reborn and Janet was loaded on a slave truck for the camp and will be heading for her new home and Jessica was taken into the house of Renee's parents now as she was now a being reborn and chained was her boyfriend to a wall.

Janet gets up from her fall on the ground and saw Selena looking over her. Janet says “ I was not talking to you I was talking to the vampire that made my daughter a vampire”. Selena was looking at her with a evil look and says “ you ever speak to my sire like that I will fucking kill you now get on that fucking truck you fucking bitch”.

Janet says “ yes madam mistresss”. Janet was loaded on the truck with Amanda and other human boys as well as senior men over the age of 60yrs and Amanda says “ I saw you get hit by a vampire a few hours ago they were just normal girls”. Janet replies”that all change when that vampire princess made them all female vampires”.

Dawn says “ well we have completed our mission here and we can return back the palace”. Renee says “ princess and sire I wanted head over to pastor resisdence and see about a few things”. Belle replies “ you want to get the pastor and see if he sending slayers and watchers into Sunnydale”. Dawn says “ I see if this pastor could be a good prisoner”.

Renee answers “ yes princess I would like to take my new vampire sister as well the new vampire witch Elle with us”. Selena says “ sire it would be nice to how we would go now we are all female vampires”. Dawn says “ fine Selena you will go with Jessica, Cassandra, Elle and Renee and the rest of us will go back to the palace”.

Alana says “ princess I have some sad news my sire has been killed by slayer”. Harlow says “ the former male bug known as Angelo knew of Julius Belmont's son”. Dawn says “ if you are talking about Victor Belmont he was last in Los Angeles as Wolfman Hart want him before our take over of it and Kennedy was nearly slayed by him”.

Dawn says “ I think this pastor could also have something to do with this fucking slayer and the fact he is a male bug”. Selena says “ you know what be good prinncess if we caught him and made him a female vampire like us and instead of being this stupid male bug he is now and I know the fact you and sire have your royal powers against him”.

Dawn replies “ fuck I love it if he was a female vampire and his father will be shocked when Julius Belmont see his son as female vampire like Quinton Travis saw his daughter as a vampire”. Selena replies “ I would have loved to see his male fucking bug face when his daughter was a female vampire”. Belle was noticing that Selena was becoming like her.

Belle says “Selena when you, Renee and Jessica head for this slayer you will becareful the queen will be sending to mistress Jenna with you as she is a master female vampire”. Selena says “ yes sire”. In room where Jessica is being reborn her boyfriend was chained and notice Jessica waking up from her rebirth as a female vampire now.

Jessica wakes up and saw her boyfriend there asks “where are we?”. Boyfriend replies “ we are in your room”. Jessica says “ you were not sent to a prison camp for male bugs”. Boyfriend asks “ did you call the camp for male bugs?”. Jessica says “ yes I dd”. Then Jessica morphs to her game face sinks her fangs into his neck and drank his blood.

Jessica drains him dry of his blood and soon the ex boyfriend was dead and Jessica drops the body and leave the room and waiting there was minion and says “ princess Dawn said you would kill the male and here your black leather clothing and boots you are requested to see your sire mistress”. Jessica took her black leather clothing and boots then got dressed.

Vampire left in her new clothing as the minion brought out the dead body and saw her sire with Selena, Renee and princess Dawn and Jessica replies “ sire you wanted to me”. Belle says “ yes Dawn, Harlow and I are returning to the palace you have princess Sophia and princess Sarina here as well, mistress Linda,Trinty and Tayla have return back.

Jessica says “ sire you want us to find the slayer that killed Holly and see if the male bug known as the pastor is cause of the problem here with the virgin there and his male bug son as well as Safora here is like us a vampire”. Belle says “ yes you will be join by mistress Jenna as she is a master vampire you are forbidden to touch human female Riley”.

Jessica asks “ can I ask why sire?”. Dawn says “ cause she is a virgin and her blood will very nice to drink and the fact she will become a vampire but from the queen herself and the queen will decided to make her a vampire and I think as a princess as vampire I know there is fourth one and there is two of them as sister in law including your sire”.

Jessica replies “ yes princess the female girl is not be touch and will be heading to the palace and the male bug we can do what we want with”. Selena says “ maybe he can be a vampire too and if we get the slayer known as Victor Belmont it will be fucking great as well sis”. Jessica asks “ did you call me sis?”. Selena relies “ yes we are from same sire”.

Renee says “ we are all sisters as the queen is the mother of all vampres but we are from the same sire and will consider us sisters from her and the fact she is princess of royal family”. Jessica says “ well it will be nice to head with my sisters with mistress Jenna”. Soon another vampire arrives it was Jenna and her sister Alira. Belle says “ these are the new vampires”.

Jenna asks “ they are by you princess as new vampires?”. Belle replies “ yes they all by me and will assist you and Alira but you are forbidden to attack virgin girl as the girl has looked up by to the pastor”. Alira asks “ who know the girl is a virgin?”. Harlow replies “ I was with her a lot as her friend but I was disgusting male bug before becoming a vampire”.

up
10 users have voted.
If you liked this post, you can leave a comment and/or a kudos! Click the "Thumbs Up!" button above to leave a Kudos